EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 43: ISSUES

65 7 0
By SamJoe3124

ONE MONTH LATER

GIGGADON EMPIRE

ROYAL PALACE

COUNCIL HALL

Sitting around the Council table were Emperor Maximus, the five dukes, Royal Knight Captain Izaak, and Lord Chamberlain.

Lord Chamberlain stood up from his seat with a note in hand. He opens it before saying.

"... At today's council meeting, we will be talking about the events that have stirred up worry within the Empire recently. Some require immediate attention and others can be looked at later.

One of the events that needs immediate attention is the continuous report of missing orphans throughout the outer capital and other Vassal states in the empire.

Although we have the knights investigating this, there is still no clue as to where these children are. These incidents have caused panic among the Commoners, fearing that their children might go missing next.

And there is also the problem with the 'SLAKHA KINGDOM' ceasing supply of mana stones. As you all know. Mana stones are a very important resource for the empire. It is what is used to power most of the magic tools, like the teleportation platforms. And it's also very important to the magic tower. Isn't that right Tower master?"

Chamberlain Eadulf said, turning his gaze to Tower Master Zurrick.

"Yes, Lord Chamberlain's words are correct. Though the empire has a mana stone mine, it is not as large, and as many, of that in the Slakha Kingdom. which is where the magic tower gets most of its mana stone supply from.

And, if the supply of mana stones stops for too long, we would not be able to continue important research."

Tower master Zurrick explained.

"So, why did the Slakha Kingdom stop supplying mana stones? Was our payment not enough? Or do they no longer wish to supply?"

Emperor Maximus asked with a nonchalant tone and expression, as he sat in his seat with a bored expression and turned his gaze to Sir Izaak.

"Your majesty, according to what our spies reported. The SLAKHA Kingdom has gone through a sudden change of power.

A month ago, The Slakha royal family was dethroned by an unknown group, overnight. And after they took over the kingdom, the leader of this group, Diana Slade, summoned all the nobles in the kingdom, and executed most of them, including the ones, in contact with us.

We tried to get more information on this individual, Diana Slade, but we lost contact with the spies we sent."

Izaak reported as he sat beside the emperor. The Giggadon Empire's spy network has a reputation of being too slippery to be caught, even by other formidable Empires, thanks to their incredible escaping abilities. But this was the first time that almost a dozen spies sent never reported back, after entering the capital city of Slakha kingdom. Izaak found the situation concerning.

"And what is the 'SOTO' doing about the situation? As a powerful organization, it's not possible that they could not deal with an unknown force that invaded and took over an allied kingdom. Right...?"

Duke Winterwin asked.

After the Giggadon Empire showed its overwhelming strength by unifying the North with force. The Southern Empires and kingdoms banded together to form a powerful organization that could fight against the threat of the Giggadon Empire.

This Organization is called 'SOTO' Also known as the 'SOUTH OCEAN TREATY ORGANIZATION'. An organization that ensures the safety and security of all four hundred and ninety Southern Kingdoms and five Empires.

"There's been no movement from them. And the spies reported that they seem to have their hands tied dealing with something big."

Izaak replied to Duke Winterwin's questions.

"As for the next concern. The prince naming ceremony is coming soon, and the sum of money the Empress demands to be used is... how should I say this...? It's too modest.

Lord Chamberlain said.

Hearing that the issue concerns the empress, everyone avoided looking at the emperor's face.

The Councilmen knew not to stare at the emperor's face whenever the Empress was mentioned. Because if they did, they would see something impossible to forget.

"Ahem... moving on ..."

*******************************

A few hours passed by and the council meeting concluded. The emperor assigned more knights to patrol the capital and to double their efforts in search of the preparator responsible for the missing orphans.

And two important letters were also sent out. The first one was to all the nobles within the empire to attend the prince naming ceremony, and the second letter was to the new leader of the Slakha Kingdom.

—------------------------------------------

VALKARIE PALACE

HELENA'S ROOM

"Em... Princess, I think there is something wrong with the new maid."

Nora said while brushing Helena's hair, who was seated in front of the dressing table.

"Which one are you talking about?"

Helena questioned. Now she had five maids serving her, including Nora.

"I am talking about Grace. I saw her sneak out of the maids' quarters in the middle of the night. So, I followed her to see where she was heading. But while tailing her, she walked outside the palace, towards the outer Garden."

The Valkyrie Garden has two parts: the inner and outer parts. Which is separated by a magic barrier. Because unlike the inner garden, which was safe, the outer garden was a large, dense forest that stretched for hundreds of miles. And in it were wild animals and beasts.

"But... I lost sight of her after she passed through the inner garden. But- but don't worry princess, next time I see her sneak out I will not lose her even if she goes into the dark, scary outer forest."

Nora said as she continued to brush Helena's hair.

"Nora, the next time you see Grace sneak out, do not follow her. Do you understand?"

Helena said in a serious tone.

"... Yes, princess."

Nora replied in a sad tone. She did not expect the princess to get angry at her actions. She just wanted to be more useful to the princess after what had happened in the past few months.

In the past months, there have been several attempts on the princess's life. One time they served the princess poisonous food and another time she almost got bitten by a deadly snake while taking a walk in the garden.

Nora knew that if she wasn't lucky to stop these incidents by chance, the princess would have gotten hurt or died.

But after the lord chamberlain learned about the incidents, he assigned three newly employed maids to help better take care of the princess.

And ever since they arrived, there has been little work for Nora to do. Which made her feel useless and was afraid that the princess would begin to like the other maids more and toss her aside.

In the mirror, Helena notices Nora's sad expressions and feels bad for being harsh.

"Nora, you know you are very important to me, so when you do something that might put you in danger, it makes me scared. Sorry for being harsh,"

Helena said in an apologetic tone.

"No... no princess! You don't have to apologize to me! It- it's my fault for not knowing how my actions would make you worried."

Nora panicked after hearing the princess apologize. She felt guilty about thinking that Princess Helena began to favor the new maids more than her. Not knowing that the princess was just worried about her safety.

"Just be careful next time... Hmm, I think it's almost time for my lessons."

Helena said as she stands up from her seat.

"Yes, Your Highness, I'll be careful."

Nora said with a smile on her face. Following behind the princess as they head toward the palace library.

—--------------------------------------------

A FEW HOURS LATER

HELENA'S ROOM.

Hours later, the skies turned dark, and the stars in the sky became visible. But while most people were asleep, Helena sat on the floor in the center of her room, in a meditation pose.

While Helena sat still, a shadowy figure with bright golden eyes came up behind her. From its outline, it stood six feet tall on four feet. It walks towards Helena and circles her.

"Sniff...Sniff."
It sniffs Helena while rubbing its fur. Then it began to behave like a puppy who saw its mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 147 6
When Varian is born with powers, Quirin does all he can to try to hide him from the world, until someone more knowledgeable on the subject of his son...
74.4K 3.5K 57
Shen Wei and Yunlan meet again in their next life. However, Yunlan was born with his past memories of how Shen Wei killed him. His life purpose now i...
1.9K 202 30
In a world of magic and ancient creatures, humans lost the war to demons hundred of years ago. Humans are little more than servants to demon kind, un...
25 0 11
Houjou Yuuji, 30 years old, jobless, hikkomori for 10 years. Using his parents' death as the impetus, he decides to rid himself of his hikkomori life...