Double Trouble

By oXMoonBeamXo

Awakening in the world she thought she knew, Naruko quickly finds that everyone she knew was different and ev... More

Waking up
A crowd
Getting used to it
The trip
All grown up
One hell of a walk
Its a secret?!
Recover
Quite the saunter
I am here
Getting it done
Strong arms
Trial # 2
Mine
Distracting
on our way
Down the rabbit hole
Suprise its a girl
Taking me
Kiss me not
Yicks!
Fairwell
Yet again
For you
A small moment
A moment of silence
A great father
A lesson of sorts
Children
Auther's note
Craptastic
Here we go
The reason we love
**Drunk**
Authers note
Ara-Ara
Tragic
Planet naruko
The last
A Special; Mizuki Hatake

Faster

2.7K 87 20
By oXMoonBeamXo

I crossed my legs, and sat still on the top of the 4th Hokage's stone head. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I thought about how much has changed. It has been 7 months since I first came here and not much has happened event wise but I am so much or faster then before, I think I could even beat Rock Lee in a race. Although I wouldn't want to challenge him.

Kakashi and Naruto have been gone for a while now and it sucks. I hung out with Sakura and Kiba, even Hinata. It was really strange at first but I found they had basically the same personalities but today everyone was gone on a mission... I let out a breath. I couldn't believe it had been 7 months... I wonder what was going on in the other world? I shook my head, no! No time to think about stuff like that. I relaxed again, and took even breaths. I could sense someone apportioning.

"Naruto my boy! Are you practicing your sexy jutsu?!" Suddenly I felt hands groping my chest.

"ahhh!" I let out a scream. I jumped back scrambling away from the person. "w-what are you doing!?" I looked up and my face froze up in horror, "are you Jiraiya?" I asked in horror, covering my chest.

He looked puzzled. "uh... Naruto, now's not the time to act like an idiot, we have to go train, remember?" He stared at me annoyed.

I blinked, "I'm Naruko...I guess you haven't been around to know huh?" I said to him brushing off the dirt. I stayed away from him though, afraid he would grope me again.

He tilted his head but sank down into a crossed leg position. "You're not naruto?" He asked, rubbing his chin, staring at me.

I shook my head no, then I started to tell him the tale of me getting here. I even showed him the gender swap of him and Lady Hokage.

He smirked, "damn straight, I'm sexy." He said it laughing a little. He stared down at the picture in wonder.

I laughed, "same as ever I see..." I said it smiling at him.

He smirked. "So you're a real female Naruto huh?" He studied me.

I rolled my eyes. "yes yes, now what's this about training naruto?!" I wanted the details.

He scratched his head thinking, "well he is to come with me for roughly 3 years... to train and become stronger, to get control." He explained.

I sighed, "of the 9 tails?" I asked.

He looked up at me a bit shocked, "yes... that makes me wonder... Do you have a tailed beast?"

I nodded, "yes...." I twirled my thumbs. "Well see... My 9 tails is a female and a blue fox from what I understand Naruto has an orange male fox."

He nodded thinking, "Come with us Naruko... I'm sure you will benefit from this training." He suggested. He sounded like he wasn't really asking.

I gasped, "really?!" I jumped up and danced, "Ima kick kashi's butt even more! Haha!"

"Who now?" A voice came from behind me.

I froze, turning slowly to see Kakashi, I frowned looking down. "nothing?"

Naruto ran over, he looked at Jiraiya. "Pervy sage, you better not have touched Naruko!!" He growled pointing a finger at him.

Pervy sage chuckled, "oh I didn't do anything." He pleaded innocent.

I bopped him on the head, "You lying toad! Pervy sage suits you perfectly." I snapped at him in disbelief.

He rubbed his head, "ewe that hurt you have some strength on you girly."

I folded my arms and sighed, turning to kakashi, I pointed at him. "When I get back I am going to beat you kakashi."I vowed to him.

He smiled down, almost disappointed. "You want to fight me? Little Naru-chan?" He asked, it was oddly sweet.

I blushed, "not because I don't like you or anything but besides Lady Hokage and pervy sage, you're the strongest person I know." I explained it fiddling with my thumbs.

He sighed, "well then I can't wait for it, your strong Naru-chan... I look forward to seeing you grow." He rested his hand on my head.

I let out a breath. "kashi-kun...race you to the next town!!" I blurted out the challenge and I took off.

He looked shocked as I leapt from the Hokage stone head. "I want to race!" I heard Naruto yell it, and I landed on the ground and sped off.

"my love!" Rock Lee's voice seemed to come from the shadows.

I jumped a bit and looked in horror as ock lee was at the bottom where I had landed. I grunted, don't waste my time. I left him in the dust and kept running,

I reached the village gates in no time. the guards waved, "have a nice run Naruko!" They yelled as I shot by.

I smiled at them, waving, and went back to running. "I must say you really have improved!" Kakashi rasped it from behind me.

I smiled. " I have run every day since you left!!" I said proudly.

He smirked coming up beside me. "You're almost faster than me." He chuckled at me.

I sighed, oh man well I saw this coming.

Pervy sage was next to me then, "training?" He asked casually.

I nodded, "kashi-kun said I needed to get faster."

Kakashi chuckled, "the first time we did this we made it 1/4 of the way until she passed out tired and that was with her being about 20 feet behind us."

I smiled proudly, look at me now.

We reached the next village in no time, but I wasn't done. "Now back!" I touched the gate to the village then jumped off of it heading toward home again. We reached home in 10 mins, I screeched to a stop once we reached the gates.

Naruto glomped me, "Naruko! You're so fast! Just imagine after three years of training." He said,excited.

I nodded, "right?" We clasped each other's hands, "I owe you some ramen don't I?" I said it with a closed eye smile, I heard a stomach grumble. I turned and looked up at kakashi. I giggled, "join us?!" I grabbed his arm and smiled up at him.

He scratched his face looking away. "uhh sure... I'll buy for us since you're going into debt with Naruto."

I smirked and we headed toward the ramen stand. Jiraiya tagged along.

"One miso shrimp soup please?" I was the last to order, I smiled as I thought of eating. "oh man I'm starving!" I sang it and clapped my hands together.

"What are you a seal?" Naruto teased, looking at me like I was weird.

I froze, I pouted. "don't be mean!" I fake cried.

He chuckled and patted my head, "your so cute." I glared at him turning in my seat toward Jiraiya and Kakashi.

"say Naruko, how old are you?" Jiriaya asked.

I tilted my head, "15 almost 16, why?"

They looked shocked, "Naruto, are you the same age?"

Naruto looked at me shocked, "I am almost 15...", and Kakashi rubbed his neck. "I hadn't realized you were so young..." He mumbled.

I shrugged, "so? What's it matter? I will be 18 when we get back." Jiraiya had a perverted look. I cringed, " Pervy sage... don't make that face!"

He pouted, he smacked Naruto. "you made her start calling me that!" He whined.

I frowned, I listened to them fight. I guess it was really disrespectful huh? I looked at Kakashi who was reading... I would miss him a lot. An image of him naked from me walking in on him flashed through my mind. Just then his one eye met mine, my face got red hot. I whipped around, ehhh..... do I like my sensei?!

I heard the sound of bowls being set on the counter. I looked ahh! Food! All my thoughts from seconds before vanished as I broke my chopsticks apart and dug in. I was full after a bowl and a half, but I just stared at my bowl.

"what's wrong naru-kun?"

I panicked and looked up at him, "uhh... I'm full... Do you want the rest?" Naruto passed out having eaten 5 bowls. Kakashi nodded and stole the bowl away from me.

"I haven't had this kind though... so I might not like it." He said it in wonder.

I nodded with understanding, I turned and poked at Naruto knowing Kakashi wouldn't eat with me watching.

Naruto groaned, "but I don't want to pet the chicken." He mumbled it in his sleep.

I laughed lightly, "that's so weird..." I glanced at Kakashi who was reading again. So he is done? I turned back to him fully, I leaned forward looking at the cover. "mak...make out tackles?

His one eye shot to my face which was trying to read the cover. He snapped it closed, "what?" I blinked, asking him in confusion.

"it's called make out tactics." He corrected me.

"oh... what's it about?" Kakashi looked too afraid to answer and a little embarrassed, Jiraiya chuckled at his struggle. "It's a romance." He said it casually.

I blinked, "really?! I want to read!" Went to grab it but Kakashi lifted it from my reach.

They looked horror stricken, "not for you dear!" Jiriaya snapped. I flinched and he sighed, "sorry, it's an adult book." He said it more softly. I was surprised he didn't want me to read it.

"oh..." Was all I managed.

Kakashi patted my head, "Sorry Naruko... but that means you like to read, yes?"

I nodded resting my head on the counter, "ya ... but all my books are in the other world." I thought about my full book shelf back home in my room.

Kakashi frowned, "aw... I see..." He realized that he might have struck a sad note.

I yawned, "time for bed!" Jiraiya sang it obviously drunk. " Meet me at the gates tomorrow at 11! We shall be off!" Jiriaya was already leaving.

I shrugged and kicked Naruto lightly. "Let's go, We have to pack."

.......

"Ehhh.... where do you normally sleep, Naru-chan?" Kakashi said it as he laid Naruto on the bed. He spiraled out taking the whole thing up

"in the bed..." I sighed and changed in the bathroom quickly. I grabbed a blanket and went to the couch. We hugged and he headed out the door with a sad look on his face. "Bye kakashi." I mumbled it, going to sleep.

.......

I turned over, I felt warmth. I groaned softly and cuddled into it. ugh... I'm cold.... the warmth went around me then. I sighed and my body relaxed. Then my half asleep mind started to think.... Why was I warm? I slowly opened my eyes, and was staring into a dark blueness.. my eyes slowly moved up... ??!?!!! I inhaled sharply and my face got red. "Kashi-kun?" I whispered it, and I noticed how close we were.

He started to stir and his eyes opened. He had his mask on but no headband..... He was staring off past me, then his eyes met mine. "oh... morning Naru-chan.... I forgot I had brought you here.." He said it, unsure.

"You did?" I seemed to notice we lay in his bed at his house. Both of us are nearly fully dressed so it wasn't too bad, but I was surprised.

"yes well I felt bad seeing you sleep on the couch so I brought you here." He sat up and stretched, his silver hair a mess. "Might not have been the wisest choice..."

I felt so small suddenly, so young.... "Kashi-kun?"

He looked at me with his gray and red eyes. "yes?"

I twiddled my thumbs, "I'm going to miss you."

His eyes went a bit wide and he blushed. "I'll miss you too." He answered softly. He seemed a bit on edge. What I had said made him a little comfortable. I knew it was because I was underage most likely. But he was only a few years older than me.. But I knew it was enough.

I stretched, I looked at the time. "Oh good for once you're not late." I joked laughing a little.

He glanced at the clock. "oh right... well you better get ready then huh?" I climbed over him getting out of bed.

"Bye kashi-kun.."I went to poof(teleport) to my room but Kakashi tossed a book at me. "See you in three years" and I poofed.

I stood in the room looking down at the book in my hands... I shook my head and got ready. I had to drag Naruto out of bed, but once I spoke of the trip he woke up. We raced to the gate and I looked back... how strange...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2.2K 31
Kakashi and Iruka have never been the best of friends, but when Kakashi gets captured and Iruka volunteers to rescue him, just to rub it in his face...
81.6K 1.5K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...
17.5K 206 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
268 3 5
╰┈➤.. ᴺᵒ ᶠᵃⁱʳ , ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶜʳʸ ; ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍⁱᵐᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉˢ ¡! ❞ ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ Naruto was beginning to worry. Sasuke w...