RÊVERIA

Від BaelNae

I used to feel so simple and free When you'd remained so close to me You've now left me with memories Memorie... Більше

Face Claims
Playlists
*** PROLOGUE ***
*** silver ***
*** wolf ***
*** wolf ***
Word Dictionary
Aesthetics And Designs

Introduction

463 44 74
Від BaelNae

Hey y'all! To be honest, I really have no idea how to make a good introduction 'cause I suck at writing them in general but anyways here it goes, though:

It's been a while coming back on Wattpad for me right now and, in case you've been following me since the time I've ever had this account back in 2020, you'll know that I already had written some books before this one at the beginning and later deleted all of them in 2022.

Well, basically, the only reason I deleted all those is because... let's be honest, they were CRINGE AS FUCK (it's all caps and AF is in full form so you should know I'm being very much serious about this).

I'm actually speechless at how terrifyingly unhinged fourteen year old me was back in the day and how I literally had zero writing skills too. I mean, not that my writing is perfect or anything now, but I'm sure it'd be a lot more bearable now compared to all the previous shit, okay!

So, anyways, all I wanna say right now is thank you so much for discovering this book and reading this note right now and I sincerely hope you enjoy it or hate it or just basically experience some kind of emotion... and also tell me about all that later in the comments so that I can improve further on or something.

I don't think I'd be all that frequent when it comes to uploading new chapters properly because I'm really unorganised and I have a lot of other stuff going on in the meantime for now too, but I'll try to do any necessary updates whenever I can and I promise I'll also edit and proofread and keep all the chapters in good quality as much as possible.

English is also not my first language, so if you happen to find any errors with slang usage, grammar, spelling, loopholes, plotholes and stuff, then I'm very sorry for all that (and be sure to correct me in the comments, too).

There might also be a few mentions of some traumatic/disturbing situations (as in, there might be stuff that would be somewhat graphically violent and triggering to certain readers), so therefore a bit of reader discretion is kindly advised and don't say I didn't inform y'all, okay!

Almost every bit of this book is rooted from my own imagination and I seriously didn't blatantly copy anyone else's work or anything (but I might have gotten some slight inspirations from other stories here and there, though). However, if you do feel that this might strongly resemble someone else's work as you go on with the chapters, please let me know and I promise I will do the needful afterwards. And with that, do also be kind enough not to copy anything from this story in return and claim it as your own, heehee (however, you may feel free to get any sort of minor inspiration from this to help write your own stories, though).

As this is a work of pure fiction, all my characters' opinions in this story either may or may NOT exclusively reflect my own, so don't think that ALL opinions mentioned here are completely things that I personally believe in myself.

And besides, currently, you will ONLY find this book on Wattpad and Archive Of Our Own (AO3), mind you. If you happen to find this exact same story up on any other site that isn't those two, please report it. I will definitely let y'all know directly and properly if I somehow decide to release this book on any other site soon enough, so just make sure I've already given out that specific announcement beforehand if you ever happen to find this story on places other than Wattpad and AO3. If I haven't announced that, then by all means do report it.

Also, I'm gonna have to give credit to all images and videos used in this book. You will be redirected to all the original videos included here as I've simply just used the actual YouTube URLs for that, which is, in fact, probably the only way you can add videos to the start of every chapter, of course. But, however, for the images used in this book, I actually don't know who the original owners of them are, considering I just randomly found them from multiple sites (all sites are mentioned in the next introductory part of this book after this note), but later if I do happen to use a picture that requires necessary credit to be given as I would know the sources of their original owners, I promise I'll make sure I do give those credits to them anyways.

So, anyways, I'm also gonna be including some classical music pieces (and probably any other separate genres of music if I can and if they would be relevant to the chapter and its respective setting) at the start of every chapter... 'cause why not, lols? Music does play a rather important part in this book after all. It's fun, honestly!

And besides all that, both the playlists mentioned in my third introductory chapter of this book are currently available on Spotify so if y'all wanna go check 'em out and understand my characters a little better, be sure to check the link to my Spotify profile (which is in my Wattpad bio) and you'll find my playlists right there, aight.

And with all that, here are my two final important notes to this introduction:

My first note is that this work will be a dual POV book so, therefore, if the chapter title is ***silver***, it's gonna be from Silver's POV and, like that, if the title is ***wolf***, it's gonna be from Wolf's POV. 

Wolf and Silver are basically the central protagonists of this story, haha.

 Also, if the title of the chapter is either ***PROLOGUE***, ***INTERLUDE*** or ***EPILOGUE***... well, in those cases, the respective chapter would definitely be in 3rd person POV, okay. 

And, finally, if you find a chapter that has no '***' symbols at the start and end of its title, that means it's an informational chapter directly from the author (think of it as a small section similar to this introductory note).

My second note is that there would be a lot of prolonged conversations within the story that may be in languages other than English (and some would be in sign language too). 

So, for the sign language bits, I will be italicizing them without using quotation marks and then indicating that the words are being signed (this is pretty much the generic way most writers use to represent sign language conversations in books).

And then, for the prolonged convos actually being spoken but in different other languages, I will be including most of the convos in English within quotations like any other usual dialogue, but they will be in bold to indicate that they're being spoken in another language (I'll also mention what language they're speaking right there in the dialogue tags, of course). This is sort of like a bit of a Life of Pi approach if you consider the last few chapters of that book, where Yann Martel had used English in a different font to indicate that some of the characters in those scenes were speaking in Japanese.

My third note is that if you happen to see two '******************' symbols at the starts and ends of certain small extracts within a particular chapter (like, maybe for a conversation between two characters or for two paragraphs or something of the sort), that means the extract is in a different tense and different setting from the rest of the chapter's content (for example, if the overall chapter is in past tense, these little extracts coming between these symbols will be in present tense and will be somewhat separate from the rest of the chapter's context). Y'all would probably understand what this whole thing means by the time you actually go on to progress with reading these chapters.

Lastly, in terms of both the third important note and all other introductory notes in this section for now, if you see this particular and very, very fancy '✦ .  ⁺   . .  ⁺   . ✦' symbol used anywhere in between the story, that means there is a bit of a time-skip going on right there.

Well then, that's it, I guess... and you may continue reading this now. I love y'all very much, hope y'all have a great day and hopefully a great time reading this.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters, please! They really make my day! I mean, like, okay, I don't mind if you don't vote on the chapters, but PLEASE leave me them COMMENTS, babes! Feedback in general, whether neutral, negative, positive or whateva... well, that shit literally means the world to me. I'll even be replying to y'all's comments too in that case, heehee!

Okay, seriously, enough with all that. Go check out this work now, lovelies!

TAKE CARE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

223 144 13
** When their beloved mistress is murdered, a white raven and a black fox embark on a journey for revenge. Will the brave familiars manage to recover...
421 165 37
I once had faith in life, when everything was alright Dreams that were so big, now they do not exist I question my self, with grief within, I won't s...
278K 9.7K 42
Lily has finally found her mate. After being kidnapped, turned into a wolf and falling down countless trees its about time. Yet, even through all the...
5.9M 230K 101
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSION "You are nothing, just a worthless pi...