Applying As His Maid (COMPLET...

By Ennaidyy_16

Akemi was thrown out of her auntie's house so she traveled to Manila to apply as a maid to a very handsome an... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Authors message

Chapter 9

1.5K 31 0
By Ennaidyy_16

(SPG CHAPTER. JUST KINDLY SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE)

••(Hendrix's POV)••

She's encircling her hands on my neck to deepen the kiss. I tried to hold back but she held me tighter.

"Ah!" she moaned when I bit her lip while her hands are now undoing my shirt and she successfully took my shirt off.

"You're intoxicated let's not do this" I said and tried to stand up but she pulled me down that made me fall on top of her.

"Please?" she said and gave me a pleasing puppy eyes.

I can't hold back any longer and and once again smashed my lips into her soft lips that made her moan.

I roamed my hands around her waist and my kiss went down to her jaw, down to her neck then her still covered chest.

I massaged her big and soft breasts that made her moan and put her arms around my head and pushed me more to her breasts.

I then took her dress off and now she's only wearing a black bra and underwear infront of me. She looks so f*cking beautiful.

I went on top of her again and unhooked her bra and threw it somewhere across the room and I stared at her perfectly perky round breasts and then looked at her in the eyes.

"C-can I?" I asked while stuttering. I don't even know why I stuttered.

Siguro dahil may nararamdaman akong konting guilt and maybe because she's the first ever girl that I've liked like this.

She just nodded so I locked and put her arms above her head and then sucked her right nipple and my hand massaging the other.

"A-ahh!" she moaned that made me feel more aroused.

I let go of her beautiful breasts and unbuckled my pants along with boxer. My cock sprung out like it was really ready to fight. I looked at Akemi and saw her swallowed hard while looking at my cock.

"Ang laki naman nyan! kasya kaya yan?" nag aalalang tanong nya.

Kinubabawan ko sya at unti unting binaba ang underwear nya.

"Don't worry, It will" I said and smirked and ince again claimed her lips and cupped her breasts and she kept moaning.

"Can I?" I asked as I positioned my hard erect buddy in between her thighs.

When she nodded, I parted her legs and slowly entered her. I saw pain visible in her face and a tear fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby" ani ko at hinalikan sya to distract her from the pain. When I already entered my whole length, I did'nt move and made her get used to my size for a while.

And shit she's a virgin!

My guilt built up even more knowing I was the first man. I'm the man who took her innocence.

After a few moments, she tapped my shoulder and I stopped kissing her and looked at her.

"You can move now" she said so I kissed her lips down to her chest and slowly started moving.

"Ahh Hendrix!" she moaned.

My thrusting became more fast and god she feels so good .I placed her shoulders on my shoulders and thrusts faster.

"Fuck you're so tight" I said as I kept thrusting.

She held into my neck as if her life depended on it while I thrust into her faster and more deeper.

"I'm cumming ah!" she panted as she kept moaning.

"Me too princess" I said as I thrust deeper and faster.

After a few more thrusts, we both reached our climax and I orgasmed inside her. I emptied myself into her.

My body collapsed beside her and we're both breathing so fast and I wrapped the blanket around our naked body and hugged her tight.

"I think I already love you Akemi" I said but she did'nt hear it because she's already snoring due to tiredness so I also decided to sleep too.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 633 24
"Ayumi lets go home your drunk" saway sakin ng kaibigan ko tsk "Rhian you may go to your home im not drunk i can handle my self" lasing na sabi ko di...
13.2K 607 54
Ramirez Series #1 "True love comes at the right time, with the right person." iyan ang kasabihan niya sa buhay. Siya si Ioni Yvette Gonzales, ang bab...
23.2K 546 27
Zero Verquilla is a CEO of the Verquilla Company. He's a good looking man, had a perfect figure and a perfect life.he's really arrogant, rude and col...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...