Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)

78 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 72 If there is no child taming and dyeing Kamo strategy 1

"Wu, what's the matter?" Xia Youjie looked puzzled at his companion who suddenly stopped.

Wujo Wuzheng looked at the direction of the dessert shop towards the glass window on the side of the road with great interest, and his voice could not conceal his joy, "Look what I found~"

Even the tail is raised.

Xia Youjie followed his gaze, and through the window of the roadside dessert shop, he could vaguely see a slender woman with long black hair sitting there.

Gojo Satoru here has already quickly pushed the door and walked in, and sat down next to that woman very familiarly?

Did Wu meet an acquaintance? Xia Youjie also pushed the door curiously and walked over. From a distance, Wujo Wu was leaning sideways, with one hand on his chin, and he didn't know what he was talking about. When he approached, some familiar voices came.

"Isn't this the precious trump card hidden by the rotten oranges—"

Then the girl who had been sipping the hot milk in the cup with downcast eyes finally raised her eyes condescendingly and looked over, revealing an elegant, delicate but indifferent and beautiful face, and only slightly nodded her head as a greeting.

"Wu Jun."

The sound is also clear and nice.

The title is quite intimate, are you familiar with Wu? But the tone was very cold, Xia Youjie thought to himself.

Gojo Satoru was not surprised that it was the first time the other party would recognize him, rather it would be unreasonable if he didn't recognize him.

He pulled down his sunglasses and sized up the girl with six eyes unscrupulously. There was no doubt that the girl was already a powerful conjurer. The circuit of the operation of the spell is even more mature and subtle than those of the magicians who have been immersed in this way for more than half their lives. There is so much power of the spell, it can only be described as horror, right? The most important thing is that she can also reverse the spell. A red blood operation that uses her own blood as the means of attack has solved the main shortcoming of battery life.

No wonder the Rotten Oranges think she can compete with Six Eyes, but they are still too naive. A worthy opponent indeed, but he is the strongest.

The girl, that is, Ah Lue, was sized up by this aggressive gaze, and her dark eyes turned into oppressive bright gold in an instant, and she began to directly throw identification techniques on Six Eyes to collect information without any politeness.

Sure enough, Ice and Snow Sculpture is not as temperless as it seems, isn't it also angry! Gojo Satoru laughed immediately, his blue eyes opened wide, and the corners of his mouth raised excitedly, "Is this the 'Golden Eye'? You used it to scare those rotten oranges?"

In addition to the technique, the most famous thing about the red blood operation is the pair of "golden pupils" that can make people's strength not advance by an inch, or even retreat. After it was rumored several times that Rotten Orange had offended her, not only was she forced to kneel down to make amends, but her strength was also regressed from then on. Over the years, no one dared to disobey her face to face because of these eyes.

This blunt knife is simply more terrifying than Six Eyes.

In the end, looking at what the six eyes found, these eyes don't have that ability at all! It's so funny, it's so ridiculous, those rotten oranges were completely played around by the trump card they said! Gojo Satoru couldn't help laughing until he bent down.

Ah Lue: "" This is too exaggerated.

Thinking of the secretive clown appearance of Rotten Oranges in the past, the more Satoru Gojo thought about it, the more he found it funny, bending over and laughing so that the beggar trembled wildly.

A'lue: "" It's too close, Six Eyes really didn't regard her as a threatening opponent at all, the hair was swept to her arm. How arrogant.

Gojo Satoru: "Hahahaha!"

The information was almost collected, A'Liao withdrew his gaze, lowered his long eyelashes, and continued to drink milk slowly.

It is expected that the six eyes can see through, but it doesn't matter, not to mention that it doesn't matter to be discovered. With the character of Six Eyes, it is impossible for him to explain this matter to the high-level people he hates with good intentions. Even if he took a step back, he would not gain the full trust of the higher-ups.

As long as she said a few casual words to provoke, those empty-headed high-level executives would think that Six Eyes was sowing dissension or playing a prank again. And this kind of reaction from the top will only make Six Eyes feel more disgusted with them, and aggravate the crack between the strongest and the top.

Why have you only been focusing on drinking milk, haven't you weaned yet? Gojo Satoru's dissatisfied eyes fell on the long, fair and slender neck that trembled slightly from swallowing, and the words suddenly changed from his mouth, "Are you here to eat dessert alone?"

At this time, the guy who had been ignored on the opposite side of the two finally couldn't help but started to yell: "What kind of person, Wu-jun, are you ignoring me?"

"Naoya, are you there too?" Wujo Wujo glanced at the opposite side and said casually, then turned his head to look at the girl beside him in disbelief and said, "No way, no way, did you actually end up hugging Naoya for warmth?"

Obviously capable of fighting against him, but cowardly cuddling with the weak? That's too boring!

"What does it mean to be reduced to report to the group with me to keep warm? Obviously the Wutiao faction has the least number of votes in the director's department!" Zenyuan Naoya dissatisfied, and soon he smiled complacently: "And the Kamo family will soon be with the Zenyuan family Married, Mr. Lue and I are naturally allies."

Ah, sure enough, we still have to stay close to Kanto, otherwise we won't run into these two troublesome guys by accident. Regarding the conversation between the two, Alio just said indifferently: "Tonight Naoza-kun, like Wu-kun, just happened to pass by."

Subtext You both came here uninvited, so leave quickly.

"Huh?" Gojo Satoru couldn't believe it: "What's the difference between me and Naoya?"

Do your ears only hear what you want to hear? A'lue was really speechless, she just finished her mission tonight and saw that her kilocalorie value was a little low, so she randomly found a dessert shop that was still open on the side of the road to quickly replenish her energy, who knew that unexpected guests would come one after another.

They were too noisy, A-Liao looked at the milk he had just drank in his hands, and thought about the cake that hadn't been delivered yet, so he decisively chose the former between chasing customers and leaving.

"I understand what you said, Naoya-kun, let's discuss it at the next meeting."

Zenyuan Naoya heard the meaning of seeing off the guests, and was a little reluctant, but seeing the girl's unquestionable eyes and six threatening eyes, she still reluctantly left.

After seeing off one, Aloe turned his head to look at the other, "Wu Jun is going back to the Tokyo school at this time, right? The last train of the Shinkansen is about to leave."

The meaning couldn't be more obvious, you should leave soon.

Gojo Satoru didn't care and said: "If you miss it, why not just stay here for one night and go back~"

Xia Youjie, who was sitting at the next table listening, almost laughed out loud, but he could kind of see it. That girl, like Wu, should come from a family of conjuration. People in the family seem to call her by her first name directly, after all, there are too many people with the same surname around her.

In short, the two probably didn't know each other well, and the girl was clearly chasing customers.

Allie: "..."

Although this was the first time she had seen the legendary Six Eyes, she had heard about this "child next door" who was notoriously disobedient and rebellious.

If you confront him, he will definitely be more enthusiastic, so it's better to find an excuse and leave.

Just when she was about to make up an excuse to leave, Xia Youjie came over, "Wu, is this your friend?"

Then he stood by the table and asked politely in the direction of Alio: "May I sit here, please?"

Ah Lue skillfully threw an identification technique in the past, seeing the gleaming golden SSR immediately changed his mind about leaving. It's been a long time, after so many years, she finally met Shi Erjun and the third ssr besides Yukisan!

It's so rare, she couldn't help being a little solemn, even put down the milk cup she had been holding all the time, and took out a handkerchief to gently wipe the milk stains on her lips, bent her lips and said gently: "Please sit down, I'm Kamorui, this school uniform Are you Go-kun's classmate?"

"Hey!" Gojo Satoru, who had been a little inexplicably angry since he came in, looked at her two diametrically opposite faces, and was immediately ignited, and said angrily, "Your attitude is too irritating!"

A'luo turned his head to look at him in some surprise, his gaze swept across the back of his hand, where the veins were particularly conspicuous due to the sudden force of his fingertips, and finally fell on the suddenly straightened lip line.

It is obvious that Six Eyes is very unhappy, and his personality is indeed as volatile as the rumors, and he is very egotistical.

Just because of her "attitude"? What attitude, the attitude of throwing an olive branch to the ssr who is very likely to be a Wutiao faction at the same time? Or is it the cryptic attitude of using him as a medium to talk to ssr with the phrase "Wu Jun's classmate"? Or is it simply because he was cold and perfunctory to him but greeted SSR with a smile?

A'luo cautiously threw another identification technique at Six Eyes, and then looked at the column of loyalty value, 60. Consistent with the results of the first identification, there was no decline. Although the loyalty value is not exactly the same as the favorability in traditional games, this value can also be used as a reference.

Just at this time, the waiter brought the tray and started serving desserts, which interrupted the somewhat tense atmosphere.

Gojo Satoru turned his head away unhappily, looking aimlessly at the environment in the store.

Just like A'lue grew up listening to the deeds of the Six Eyes of the neighbor's family, these years the red blood operation is also famous.

In recent years, Six Eyes has heard a lot about the Chixue family next door, but because Chixue's age is younger than him, the Kamo family has always protected the prostitute daughter very tightly, and he has never had a chance to see her.

In order to meet the so-called strongest red blood manipulation technique that was expected to be able to compete with the Six Eyes, he even went to the Yusanjia banquet last year that was full of rotten oranges, but the red blood manipulation technique did not go at all!

I finally met today, what kind of attitude did she have!

After Xia Youjie took his seat, he was also surprised by the sudden attack, realizing that something was really wrong today. The most strange thing is that he is obviously unhappy, but he still sits here and won't leave?

The thoughts that flashed through his mind lasted only a few moments. A'Liao glanced at the dessert on the table, and quickly thought of a way to test it. He gently pushed the strawberry mille-feuille cake on the table to the sixth eye. In front of him, he said softly: "Wu Jun, try this, it's your favorite strawberry millefeuille."

Looking at her six eyes with the back of his head, he reluctantly turned around and said with a stinky face, "You know I like this?"

"Although I didn't attend the Yusanjia banquet last year for some reason, I also heard that Wu Jun liked this dessert quite a lot." A-Luo explained in a calm manner with a slight smile on his lips.

I have no interest in traditional Japanese refreshments with a light taste, but I have solved most of the strawberry mille-feuilles on the dessert cabinet. Liuyan is obviously a sweet party.

Gojo Satoru looked at the little pear dimple that was smiling on her lips and snorted softly, accepted the explanation, and reluctantly picked up the small fork to eat in order to save her face.

The mood recovered so quickly, and seeing that the loyalty value in the identification technique had actually risen, it was already 70, and A'Liao's gaze at him became a little strange.

After the atmosphere eased, Xia Youjie introduced himself with a smile, "My name is Xia Youjie, a second-year student at the Tokyo school, at the same age as Wu. Is Kamo-san from the Kyoto school?"

Chapter 73 If there is no baby tame dye Kamo 2

Ah Lue didn't show that business smirk this time, but just explained with a flat expression: "I practice at home, and there are only a few of Yusan's family who go to school like Wu Jun."

Yusan's family has a long history of education, and their education level is even better than that of a high school. There is no need to go to the Magic Academy to study. It is just a personal interest to choose to enroll. Six Eyes hated being surrounded by old men at home, so she went to school, and she was not interested in wasting time looking for meaningless things for herself.

"You're not old enough to enter school, right? I remember you're three years younger than me." Gojo Satoru shook the fork in his hand and said, "School is fun~ Let's come to Tokyo school together next year~"

Three years younger than Wu, that is, two years younger than him, isn't he only 13 years old this year? Judging from his appearance and height, he thought they were the same age, Xia Youjie looked away inexplicably embarrassed. Thinking about the marriage that he had just heard, he immediately asked when he saw that the atmosphere was okay, "I'm a bit curious to ask, is Kamo-san going to marry that Naoya-kun just now?"

"Hey~ Naozai?" Gojo Satoru sneered as if hearing some joke, and propped his chin with one hand and said, "I know this, the Chanyuan family wants to marry Naoya's cousin. They also use the technique as a Selling point, it's disgusting."

Wait, marry girls to girls? Xia Youjie was shocked, "Cousin?"

A'lue understood why he was surprised, after all, it was an ssr, and she explained patiently: "The expected marriage partner is my cousin."

It is said that they are cousins, but in fact, the blood relationship has faded to almost nothing.

The marriage mentioned by Naoya is not a lie. Now that Six Eyes is becoming more and more powerful, the past alliance between the Kamo family and the Gojo family is already in jeopardy. Instead, the Kamo family and the Chanyuan family began to make contact, in order to be able to compete with the Gojo family who has six eyes.

After all, judging from the information collected just now by the identification technique, even if she herself, whom the high-level officials placed high hopes on, it would be quite troublesome to defeat Six Eyes now. From this point of view, there is nothing wrong with the huddling together for warmth that Six Eyes just mentioned.

But even so, the Yusanjia would not joke about the direct bloodline who most likely inherited the ancestral technique. For the Yusan family, their willingness to marry each other at the risk of their ancestral spells leaking out is already very important. After all, the target is not a small family that can simply annex the spells if they find out the spells leaking out.

But no matter what, the most important reason for this marriage is the lack of attention of the Chanyuan family.

"Actually, this marriage has nothing to do with Kamo-san, but there is still a marriage system that should be called a family?" Xia Youjie looked at his friend and suddenly found a blind spot, so he laughed and joked: "Wu has always been I didn't ask you, you don't actually have a fiancée, do you?"

Upon hearing this kind of feudal dross product, Gojo Wu's face immediately grew long, and he said in disgust: "I don't need that kind of thing!"

However, Ah Lue murmured: "Actually, there are still speculations about Wu Jun's fiancée in the magic world. It is generally recognized that the most likely one is Ji Jun from the Fujiwara clan."

Gojo Satoru: "Huh?"

Xia Youjie approached with interest and asked, "How do you say?"

Ah Lue smiled and said, "Because she is Wu Jun's direct cousin."

Xia Youjie immediately understood, "It's what the aristocrats say is to ensure the purity of the bloodline, right?"

Gojo Satoru complained dissatisfied: "Hey, I told you I don't have that kind of thing!"

A'Liao looked at him with a thoughtful expression, and Liuyan was more resistant to marriage than he imagined. It seemed that there was no need to worry about the birth of the next generation of the Wutiao family in a short time. Moreover, if Mr. Ji of the Fujiwara family marries with a family that is not of the Wujo faction, the number of votes that the Wujo faction does not have in the director department meeting will decrease again.

Xia Youjie spread his hands, and stopped talking about this topic, but brought up another topic, "Speaking of which, why is Kamo-san outside alone at this late hour?"

So you also ignored Naoya who just left? It seems that the character of this ssr needs to be reassessed, Alue explained concisely: "Exorcise the curse spirit."

Shouldn't it be a surprise? It really is a family of curses. Like Wu, he has been exorcising curse spirits since he was a child. Xia Youjie said helplessly, "It seems that the curse spirits here prefer night scenes."

During the conversation with ssr, Ah Lue kept paying attention to the emotions of the six eyes next door from the corner of his eyes. Emotionally stable, even though she and Xia Youjun have been talking.

So it turned out to be biased towards the last possibility, and A'lue withdrew his gaze, but just in case, it's better to approach the ssr when the six eyes are not there. It has only been more than a year since Liuyan entered the school, and SSR and Liuyan have known each other not long ago, so there is still a chance to dig out the corner of Li.

As for Six Eyes, although he was a little surprised, he seemed to be quite interested in her, and his favorability was quite high.

So should we take advantage of the trend and make friends with Six Eyes? After all, they are all conjurers who are exorcising curse spirits, and Aluo has no idea that he must be the enemy of the magician's main force to fight against curse spirits in the future. And that would be set off to be a villain who is as annoying as those old men in the director's department.

Moreover, Liuyan's personality is similar to what she expected, probably because of her unparalleled strength, her personality is much cleaner and simpler than ordinary people. After all, his force value is enough to push down all obstacles, and he doesn't need to rely on resourcefulness to make up for it like ordinary people.

That's right, his force value can ignore all obstacles.

So forget it, after all, no matter how good she is with Liuyan, she has no means to suppress Liuyan, and she can't guarantee that the Kamo family will not be at a disadvantage in the alliance with the Gojo family. It is too stupid to entrust the safety and interests of the family on the feelings of Six Eyes. We still need to find a weapon to deal with Six Eyes.

Sure enough, it is better to temporarily form an alliance with the Zen Academy to further control the right to speak in the magic world, and it is safer to find ways to get more SSRs. It may be difficult for her to defeat Liuyan in a 1vs1 head-to-head, but as long as she has more chips in hand, she can think of many ways to deal with Liuyan.

Then as a villain, there is no need to waste time and make friends with the decent.

After the cake was finished, Alio put down the fork, took out a handkerchief and wiped the corner of his mouth, and said calmly, "Then I'll leave first, you two can do whatever you want."

Gojo Satoru took out his phone and shook it, "Add a line."

Ah Lue politely declined: "I don't play these things."

This is the truth, she is not six-eyed, and it has been very hard for her liver to improve her strength.

"Download one, it's fun." Gojo Satoru casually reported a series of numbers, "Remember to add me."

Ah Lue smiled without saying a word, bowed his head to say goodbye to the two and left.

At eleven o'clock that night, Gojo Satoru clicked on the line again and still didn't see the friend application, so he clicked on the chat room with his friend.

[Gojo Satoru: Jie, do you think she didn't remember my number? ]

[Xia Youjie: Is there a possibility that people don't want to add you? ]

[Wujo Satoru: How is it possible! I am Gojo Satoru! ]

[Xia Youjie: But she didn't agree, and she feels like you who just started school, not familiar with modern technology products. ]

[Wujo Satoru:! ! ! cat cat shocked jpg]

...

With no contact information and not being in the same school, it was logically difficult to meet again.

Xia Youjie didn't expect to meet Ah Lue again so soon.

Just three days later, the two met by chance on his way back to school after his mission, so he naturally suggested that they go to a nearby dessert shop with good online reviews to take a break.

Allo readily agreed.

Xia Youjie has always had a good relationship with the opposite sex since he was a child, so he started the topic very naturally. Then he had a strange sense of déjà vu, as if he had just met enlightenment. It's not that the two have the same personality and conversation, but that they look at things very similarly.

Probably because of the commonality of the young masters and young ladies of the old big families who have never had contact with the outside world since childhood. At the end of the dessert time, Xia Youjie asked with a complicated mood if he could add line.

However, the schedule was already full, and in a short period of time, Aloe weighed the time spent on cultivating a relationship with SSR on the line and the rewards he could get. She quickly chose to agree, after all, she can't always create chance encounters just to meet ssr, which would be a waste of time.

"It's possible, but I only have half an hour before going to bed every day except for the task commuting time. And I don't have a mobile phone, can Jie Jun accompany me to buy it?"

Ah, it's more like, Xia Youjie, who once bought a mobile phone with his best friend who can't eat fireworks, is in a delicate mood for some reason. But he still decisively used the experience he had gained, and he became more skilled on the road, and introduced the advantages and disadvantages of each brand of mobile phones in an easy-to-understand manner.

After buying the mobile phone, the two immediately added each other's line friends, and they didn't even mention Gojo Satoru in a tacit understanding.

Just when it was time for dinner, A-Luo looked at the phone in his hand and said with a smile, "I'm sorry to trouble Jiejun today. I'll treat Jiejun to dinner tonight. Please don't refuse."

But that guy is slightly more polite than Wu, and his gestures and gestures are full of ancient elegance and nobility.

"No trouble, I had a great time today—" Xia Youjie said with a slight smile, "Is there anything you want to eat tonight?"

Alio: "I can do it, there is nothing taboo."

Xia Youjie: "Do you have a preference?"

Aloe: "Preference? Just sugar."

Discovering another similarity, Xia Youjie took out his mobile phone without changing his face, and found Wuxin Xinnian's planting grass restaurant, and smiled and handed it to her, "Then let's go to this western restaurant, their desserts are very famous gas."

Alio looked at the chocolate fountain in the photo and nodded.

At the end of the meal, the waiter methodically began to remove the plates, carefully placed the chocolate fountain, and finally turned on the switch, and the chocolate began to flow.

The dining table was a bit long, Xia Youjie pushed the plate with fruit snacks to the opposite side.

Ah Lue looked at the dinner plate, on which there were various diced fruits and Er Yue Tian with clear boundaries on the left and right. She picked up a bunch of Er Yue Tian and smiled softly, "Actually, under normal circumstances, Jie Jun and I are It’s hard to meet each other, because Jiejun is Guoguo Ding who lives in the east, and I am Er Yuetian who lives in the west.”

Xia Youjie, who just reached out to eat a bunch of fruit, was taken aback, "???"

Seeing his sudden bewildered expression, Ah Lue couldn't help laughing, shook Er Yuetian on his hand and explained: "Jie Jun didn't grow up in the magic world, maybe it's not clear, the division of power in the magic world has always been They are all bounded by Kanto and Kansai. To the west of Kansai is the Kyoto school, which is under the jurisdiction of the Kamo family and the directorate’s direct jurisdiction. To the east of Kanto is the Tokyo school, which is under the jurisdiction of the Gojo family and the Zenyuan family.”

She put Eryuetian into the chocolate fountain, and evenly sprinkled the chocolate coat before taking it out. She chuckled and said, "On weekdays, Li Jie's mission activities are all in Kanto."

Xia Youjie understood that he was active in the Kanto, a little bit in the Kansai. The last time the two met was at the junction of the Kanto and Kansai, but such a coincidence is very unlikely. Then he reacted suddenly, but not today, today he is in Qunma, almost two counties away from Kansai.

So I came to Qunma today specifically to meet him?

Xia Youjie looked up at the black-haired girl across the long table. The girl paused for a moment while chewing on his gaze, and bent her lips at him. Suddenly, his heart skipped a beat.

Ah Lue swallowed the Eryuetian in his mouth, and said with a smile, "Have you thought about what you will do after graduation, Jiejun?"

Xia Youjie moved his fingers when he heard the words, and finally picked up the bunch of diced fruit with his right hand that was in mid-air. He bit off the strawberry on the top, his thoughts were still confused, but he replied very naturally: "Graduation I should continue to be a magician in the future, after all, I have such abilities.”

"Jiejun really has extraordinary talent and hard work—" Alio nodded understandingly, "If a college student chooses to continue to work as a conjurer after graduation, he will first choose the jurisdiction where he will work in the director's department. Jiejun You’ve only been in contact with the two prefectures of Kanto so far, why don’t you try to get to know our Kamo family?”

Know Lue's family? While rationally dispelling the messy associations in his mind, Xia Youjie said without changing his expression, "I would like to hear more about it."

"Naturally, I understand it in the way of a sorcerer. Would Jiejun be willing to take on some tasks from the Kamo family in his free time? There will be a generous reward." After speaking, Aluo sincerely invited: "The Kamo family also You are very welcome to visit Jiejun."

Xia Youjie still replied calmly, "Then I'll just bother you."

This promise is too straightforward, have you really thought about it? Looking at the expression on his face, he looked calm, but his eyes felt like he was wandering away from the sky. He lost the appraisal and saw that the loyalty value had increased from 70 when he first met to 80.

Arrow: ""

It should be said that although he is very powerful as a conjurer, he is still only a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy.

It doesn't affect the plan, just follow the trend. As long as Manjutsu is willing to accept the missions from the Kamo family in private, he will naturally need to contact the Kamo family when handing over the mission.

A'lue crossed the invisible midline, picked up a bunch of diced fruit, wrapped it in chocolate, chewed and swallowed it, and then slowly smiled and said, "Ah, then I'll wait for Jiejun's visit at home."

Wait how did things get here? Xia Youjie was suddenly at a loss.

Have you recovered? Alue continued with a smile: "Although Jie Jun was not born in the magic world, he is a very thoughtful magician. Try to learn more about the magic world, and you will definitely be closer to the answer. "

Xia Youjie looked at her, followed his own heart and agreed

Chapter 74 If there is no baby tame dye Kamo slightly 3

Patriarch Kamo chatted while moving the chess pieces: "Spell and spirit manipulation is indeed a talent worth fighting for, but why did Ao Lue come into contact with Hegang Bapan Palace all of a sudden?"

A'lue lowered his eyes to watch the movement of the chessboard, and said casually: "Because I found a very interesting technique."

After talking with Xia Youjie, she began to consciously pay attention to the young magicians of today's magic circle, and soon discovered the magic formula of Ange Ji.

"Exorcism spell?" Patriarch Kamo immediately understood what the daughter was talking about, and he couldn't help but be a little puzzled: "The director's department learned that this spell was very important at first, but the spell power of the magician itself is too low, so it's not a good idea." There’s no way it’s going to have much effect.”

The child's magic formula introduced by the Chanyuan family for marriage is also very good, but the spell itself has too little power, so it is used for marriage.

"It's true for spell spirits." Alio moved the pawn and explained slowly, "But if it's used on people, there might be miracles."

"What kind of miracle?" Patriarch Kamo couldn't help but sigh with emotion while looking at the chess game: "This move is wonderful, it must be a double-edged move!"

The motives have been noticed, so it can't be called a slap in the face. A'lue gave up covering up and moved the chess pieces to continue attacking, but it doesn't matter if the purpose of some tricks is seen through.

"According to theoretical calculations, if the exorcism spell is used on a large scale, it may reduce the birth of spell spirits."

The lazy expression on Kamo's face finally became serious, "What is Aluo's idea?"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in saving the world." Alyo tapped the chessboard to indicate that it was his father's turn to leave, and said calmly, "But obviously our super conjurer is interested in saving the world."

It's not a secret. The super magician Ninety-Nine Yuki, who has been wandering outside and not accepting tasks, often talks about the purpose of creating a world that does not produce magic spirits.

Patriarch Kamo immediately comprehended, the gentleness on his face faded away, and the sharp edge hidden in the romantic appearance in the past faintly surfaced, his long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and he slowly answered the words with a smile in his voice: "Get exorcism!" Mantra, through which the ninety-nine yuki are driven."

And this is a conspiracy, even if the purpose is seen through, it doesn't matter.

Yes, Alio looked at the chess pieces scattered on the board.

The loyalty value of brushing courtiers is simple and simple, and it is complicated and complicated. In short, it is to grasp the weakness and do what it likes.

For someone like Mr. Shi Er who has abandoned himself and almost given up on himself, he should be given a home, affirm his value, and give him a reason to live.

Someone with a clear goal like Jiujiu-san can drive her as long as he has the same goal as her.

An immature boy like Xia Youjun who needs faith to support his progress but is still in the groping stage needs to figure it out slowly. Be patient and talk to him, guide, suggest, and persuasion, and try to make him have the same belief as you. When your beliefs are the same, he will naturally be able to earn it.

...

It stands to reason that the Kamo family is one of the three imperial families, and it should be similar to those old-fashioned and decadent high-rises. But Xia Youjie didn't feel any discomfort at Kamo's house, even relaxed.

Yes, relax.

Moreover, no matter men, women, young or old, almost all of his kind here, even a few clansmen without spell power know the existence of spell spirits.

Kamo's house is very big. Although it is an old house, it is very fashionable and connected to the Internet. Except for the old-fashioned decoration, it will not affect life at all.

The members of the Jiamo family were also more open-minded than he expected. The several members of the Jiamo family he came into contact with, except that they admired their eldest lady too much, had a very sunny and positive attitude.

The distance of getting along with each other is just right, as if bathing in the winter sun, it is reserved but extraordinarily touching his heartstrings.

Except that the first time I went to Kamo's house to hand over the task was somewhat restrained, Xia Youjie was already familiar with the way when he came the second time, and even brought a souvenir.

Because he knew that Alio liked to arrange flowers, he often came to the door with a bouquet of flowers, sometimes packaged by the florist, and sometimes wild flowers picked by himself on the way to the mission. Then he would smile and watch the girl lower her eyes and sniff the bouquet, and then gracefully trim the branches and insert them into the container.

The topic of the two also extended from simply handing over the tasks at the beginning, to showing her the beautiful scenery taken during the task, and even writing down interesting things encountered in life to tell her.

Two months later, Xia Youjie began to try to invite slightly out, the two went to see Fenglin, and went to the dessert shop together.

Xia Youjie's frequent visits to Kamo's house will naturally be rumored, not to mention that the Kamo's family did not intend to hide it at all. When the news spread, the entire conjuration community felt that the conjuration technique would probably enter Kamo's family.

And when they went to the dessert shop to try new products, they also met An Ge Ji and Jia Ruozi, and the expressions of his classmates and senior sisters were so wonderful.

An Geji said with a shocked face: "If I remember correctly, you just brought Wujo to this dessert shop last week, and you also ate the same new product."

Nitro whistled even more, and teased: "As expected of you, Xia You, because your lover and Wutiao are the same type of boudoir lady, so you just use Wutiao to practice picking up girls? What a scumbag."

Xia Youjie: ""

Although it is true that because Lue and Wu's birth experience overlaps with most of their preferences, sometimes he will try with Wu if he is not sure, but is it too much to say that he is a scum?

In this case, even if Wutiao Wu didn't pay attention to the gossip in the magic world, the people of Wutiao's family couldn't bear to ask him about the situation, and he found out that his best friend had been with Chixue Shushu behind his back for more than two months up!

Gojo Satoru put his hands in his trouser pockets, and said casually: "Jie, you are chasing her? You are not born in magic arts, you don't know, she will find a husband in the future, and the Kamo family will marry a concubine. .”

What a terrifying look. Xia Youjie saw in his eyes that he might not even notice the hostility. It really wasn't an illusion, and Wu also had a slight liking for him.

He smiled, and replied casually, "My family doesn't have any property that I need to inherit. My parents are also quite open-minded and will support all my choices."

The implication is simple: he can marry, but Wu can't.

Gojo Satoru really has no way to refute this point, and there is no reason to stop his best friend, but he can also go to Kamo's house when his best friend is doing tasks.

In the eyes of everyone in the Kamo family, the frequent visits of the mantra and spirit manipulation in the past two months are welcome. So this time, from the corner of the corner of the eye, the Chilin guards who guarded the gate had a glimpse of the familiar pitch-black uniform, and the corners of their lips were subconsciously bent. When he saw clearly the fluffy white hair and iconic sunglasses of the visitor, the smile on the corners of his lips disappeared immediately.

Why did Six Eyes come to the door? Are you here to find fault?

Gojo Satoru curled his lips when he saw his expression, stood in front of the gate with his hands in his pockets, raised his chin and ordered: "What are you doing in a daze, go and inform your eldest lady that I am coming."

Ah Lue was flipping through the ancient books that recorded Yin-Yang techniques in the gazebo, hoping to find inspiration from them. When I heard the guard's report, rather than being surprised, it was more of a feeling of "it's still here after all".

"Let him wait in the living room. I still have something to do. I'll be there later."

"Yes!" The guard retreated respectfully.

A'lue lowered her eyes and turned the pages of the ancient book gently. She actually had nothing to do, and deliberately made Liuyan wait for a while just to test his patience and attitude.

After reading the ancient book in her hand, she washed her hands to remove the dust before lazily walking towards the living room.

"You actually kept me waiting for half an hour!" Sensing someone coming from a distance, Gojo Satoru immediately complained loudly, "This time, it's not something that can be solved with a strawberry mille-feuille!"

A slightly scrutinized the expression on his face, and found that Liuyan was not really angry, so it is more accurate to say that he is acting like a baby?

But with those ice-blue six eyes full of aggression and oppression, she is not weak and cute at all. Without changing her face, she turned her head and told the guard behind her, "Let the kitchen prepare two strawberry millefeuilles."

"Is the quantity important? And just two are too dishonest!"

A'Liao walked to the main seat and sat down. Hearing this, he casually continued to order: "Prepare some other desserts, too."

"It's more or less the same!" Gojo Satoru still complained dissatisfiedly, but there was already a smile in his eyes unconsciously.

Alio glanced at him. Six Eyes probably came to the door because of the magic spell, but his attitude was better than expected.

Because the eldest lady in the family is also a sweet party, the kitchen has always been prepared with all kinds of desserts, and soon the maids came in with trays.

Gojo Satoru picked up the fork to pick up the puffs and ate them into his mouth. He felt the sweet and delicate cream swaying in his mouth with satisfaction, and said in a good mood: "There is no task and you are still busy. What are you learning? I think this age is The History of Spell Items or the Encyclopedia of Spell Talismans? But your family hid you very tightly, and your learning progress has not been reported at all. No, you started to go out to perform tasks alone, and your ethnology is over."

The speed is very fast, and it can be ranked among the geniuses of Yusanjia in the past, and it is only half a year behind him at the latest.

A'lue just chuckled: "Well, because the speed is completely incomparable with Wu Jun, naturally there is no need to spread it to embarrass others."

For a young sorcerer in the growth stage, the difference in strength brought by the three-year-old age is huge. It is difficult for her to compete with Six Eyes before she grows up. It will be very dangerous to face Six Eyes in advance. So my father has been trying his best to prevent her from being pushed by high-level officials and public opinion to a situation where she has to be an enemy of Six Eyes. Hiding her study progress is one of them.

He really regarded him as an opponent since he was a child. Gojo Satoru blinked, and stopped eating dessert. He only felt that the beating of the heart in his chest was more obvious than that, and then he was inexplicably excited. It's not shameful to have six eyes, I'm the strongest, how about we fight?"

The topic jumped inexplicably, A'lue didn't care, and simply refused, "No way."

"Eh?" Gojo Satoru sat up straight in an instant, and asked very puzzled, "Why? You really want to fight Liuyan too."

"But not now—" Aluo explained with a pun: "After all, trump cards are only used at critical moments."

The superficial meaning is to echo the ridicule of Six Eyes before. As the trump card of the high-level check and balance Six Eyes, she will definitely only be activated at critical moments. The deep meaning is nothing to be ashamed to admit, she is not strong enough to fight against Six Eyes head-on, and she needs to use surprise to defeat him. Knowing the moves in advance is nothing like a surprise attack, so friendly matches are impossible.

"Hey——" Gojo Satoru leaned back and dragged out the end sound as if he was discouraged. He swayed and swayed with the single leg of the wooden chair supported by his long leg, and asked persistently, "Just try it?"

A-Luo swallowed the matcha mille-feuille in his mouth, and calmly refused, "No."

Gojo Gojo elongated the ending and coquettishly said: "Just secretly, just keep those rotten oranges from knowing~"

Alio was unmoved: "No way."

Gojo Satoru continued to seduce: "Although your family should have relevant records of the six-eyed move, it's better to experience it yourself to understand it better?"

What is this man saying to the enemy? Alio looked up at him in disbelief.

Gojo Wujo saw that she was finally willing to look over, and the expression on her face became even more excited, "You want to beat me too, right? Let's have a sneak peek and don't worry it won't come true."

So what level of self-confidence is it to say such a thing, A'lue was shocked for a moment.

"I'm also very interested in the strongest red blood technique in history. Why is it considered so? There must be something particularly strong?"

A-Liao looked at those beautiful and sparkling blue eyes, and it took him a while to come back to his senses.

This is six eyes.

Instilling righteousness in him will make him feel disgusted, and blindly agreeing to his views will also see through the purpose and not please him. A shallow gift of his favorite sweets is meaningless to Six Eyes who already has the freedom of sweets.

Mingming has suffered unwarranted charges and hatred for ridiculous reasons since he was born, and was assassinated by curse masters and even conjurers. Being regarded as a thorn in the side by the curse spirit camp, he was constantly targeted and attacked, and was also squeezed out, vigilant, maliciously speculated, and even tried to take advantage of by his fellow human beings.

But these things don't hurt him, they can't affect him at all, he still walks straight forward in his own way.

This is six eyes. Not only is she powerful, but she is also tough in heart. She is the most difficult type of her.

Ah Lue bent his lips as if nothing had happened and showed a lazy smile: "It's just ordinary people who can defeat people other than Wu Jun."

But at this time, the Six Eyes, if you try hard, there is a probability that you can defeat it.

Such arrogant words would be uttered from her who looked very humble, Gojo Satoru was stunned for two seconds before laughing out loud, "Hahaha, you are really interesting—"

With a strange smile, A'Liao looked at Liu Yan, who suddenly became happy again, and came to a conclusion.

Gojo Satoru laughed for a while before he stopped. He reached out to poke the dimple at the corner of her lips, and there was still a lingering smile on the corners of his eyes and brows, "You have dimples when you smile~"

A'Liao subconsciously backed away from his hand, only to realize that he just laughed?

The smile on Gojo Satoru's face disappeared in an instant, he raised his eyebrows and said in disgust: "What's the matter, are you going to get married just like those old antiques?"

Angry again, Alio explained honestly, "I just thought you were going to attack me."

Chapter 75 Kamo strategy 4 if there is no baby domestication

Gojo Satoru showed an expression as if he was choked, and said incredulously: "I know that Kamo and those rotten oranges are very afraid of me, but they can't do this to this extent, right? That's how they brainwash you to be so hostile to me." ?”

As far as the hostility between the two of them is normal, there is no need for brainwashing, Ao slightly said calmly: "It has nothing to do with the high-level, it is normal for the strongest to be guarded."

It seemed so, but Gojo Satoru still felt very uncomfortable.

A'lue had no intention of continuing this topic, so he pointed to the dessert on the table to change the subject: "Are you still eating? If you don't eat any more, the cream will melt."

"eat!"

...

A'lue glanced at the landscape painting on the wall. It was a magic tool with defensive and sealing functions. The painting would change with the time gate, so most of the time it was used as a clock at home.

It's been more than an hour, and Liuyan hasn't mentioned the matter of mantras and spiritual exercises until now, so it's not a rare holiday to come all the way from Tokyo just to chat with her.

But until the dessert was finished and Liuyan finally left, he didn't say anything about his visit, but left a sentence: "Will you come again next time?"

One time may be said to be a whim, but it has been like this for three consecutive weekends, and the purpose of Six Eyes can be said to be obvious.

What's interesting is that Ao Lue found out that Six Eyes came to Kamo's house several times, and he didn't even know about the magic spell. Although the two of them came to the door at different time due to her intentional actions, they are still classmates who stay together most of the time. It felt like she was about to reassess the rumored close friendship between the two.

Six Eyes has checked in at Kamo's house for three consecutive weekends, and it is not surprising that they will meet the head of Kamo's house, let alone the latter has an opinion.

A'Liao found that his father had been absent-minded since he had a face-to-face meeting with Liuyan, and he also looked thoughtful while drinking tea after dinner and dinner, and his stomach must be full of water.

Liuyan actually likes Ah Lue? Patriarch Kamo was a little surprised at first, but he was not surprised when he saw the elegant tea-tasting girl beside him. His family is so good. After all, Six Eyes is just a boy, and it's only normal that he would like it.

"Wu-jun has been surprisingly polite these few times. You didn't get angry every time you left him outside, Aluo. The director's department has been worrying about Wu-jun's overly lively temper for a long time." Patriarch Kamo closed the folding fan and gently He tapped his palms and said with a smile: "Speaking of which, there is a first-level task in Okinawa that has not been able to spare manpower. Let's take some time to deal with it on Sunday."

Allie: "..."

Although the college often has missions to go out, it is a school after all. When there is no mission during the week, most of the time it is necessary to attend training classes and culture classes. Usually, Six Eyes and Mantra exercises are also available on weekends.

Father's desire to send her out on Saturday is not just as simple as wanting her to avoid Liuyan, he is testing how Liuyan feels about her favor. If there is enough affection and interest, Six Eyes will go to exorcise the curse spirit with her in order to meet. After the first time, are you afraid that there will be no second time? Father, he is actually trying to control Liuyan.

A'lue frowned, and directly refused: "Father, don't play with fire, I don't have that ability. Only by controlling the world of magic can it be possible to compete with Six Eyes."

Don't engage in such nonsense, be careful of overturning the car.

Alio was still too open-minded, and Patriarch Kamo regretted giving up on this good idea.

A'lue just finds it troublesome, and Liuyan is very egotistical, she can't imagine that Liuyan is being manipulated by others, and she is wronged for others. And if he wants, he can use absolute force to wrong others to satisfy himself!

She didn't want to be the wronged person.

Tsk, it's really troublesome to think about it. In order to completely cut off the possible troubles caused by the six eyes, it really can't be done, so I can only reluctantly give up the magic spell for the time being. Forget it, there is Mr. Shier, once again I feel that Mr. Shier is so kind, as long as you pay. Diva-sang and Yuki-sang are also going well.

Recently, I have to find a way to distribute some missions in the Kanto area to Six Eyes on weekends through the director department, so that he has no time to come to Kyoto to find her. With a young heart, she should be thrown aside after a while.

As a result, Six Eyes came again on Sunday afternoon, this time wearing a school uniform instead of regular clothes, he should have come here in a hurry after the mission was over, and this time he was left hanging out for a full two hours.

When Ah Lue came, he saw that the other party was playing with the handheld device he brought while ordering the order from the attendant without any notice.

"Souffle, there should be pearls on it. And next week I want to eat puffs from Haruko's family, every flavor--" Gojo Satoru finally moved his eyes away from the game, watching her complain with some dissatisfaction: "If you become a workaholic so early, you will be bald sooner or later!"

Although it can be seen that there is dissatisfaction, but there is still no temper tantrum. Are you still patient after this?

"I have a reversal spell." Alio retorted lightly, and naturally walked to the main seat to sit down, and then she found a new item that appeared.

A pure white cat pillow.

Wujo Wu said proudly, "It's so cute! You're welcome to buy it on the way here."

Arrow: ""

She stretched out her hand and poked it, but it was quite soft. After sitting down, she looked around the living room that had already changed beyond recognition. There were six eyes everywhere, because the content of six eyes was too high. Eyes are exclusive.

Ah Lue really felt that it was tricky now, after all, she really didn't expect Liuyan to be so patient. Mingming has already realized that she does it on purpose every time she hangs him outside, but she never loses her temper once. It's easier to handle if you lose your temper.

A'Liao looked up, and Liuyan had already left the handset of the time gate aside, and his ice blue eyes were looking straight at her.

It was that feeling again, the feeling of being watched.

Six Eyes doesn't really think she has no temper, does she? Showing aggression to her like this, revealing that he cares about her, isn't this showing her his weakness? Was it challenging her moral sense?

We should dispel Liuyan's interest as soon as possible, and if we keep visiting so frequently, apart from anything else, the Chanyuan family will become suspicious.

She wasn't afraid of the Zenyuan family, but she didn't want to destroy the alliance between the Kamo family and the Zenyuan family before winning over the high-level government faction and make the plan complicated.

It's hard to gain favor with six eyes, but it's not easy to make six eyes hate it. Just refer to the reason why the high-level people have been contradicted by the six eyes over the years. She is not interested in dirty tricks, but it is too easy to argue, and it is normal for the Kamo family to promote righteousness.

A'lue opened his mouth and made a series of positive speeches.

"Pfft~" Gojo Satoru couldn't help laughing out loud, "Why are you imitating Jie's tricks? Come on, last time the curse master threatened you with the lives of ordinary people, you didn't hesitate at all."

A'lue's eyes drifted to the side, and he made a mistake.

This is about something that almost everyone in the magic world knows. Last month, the red blood practiced the task of arresting the curse master who killed ordinary people indiscriminately.

The curse master's spells are more insidious, he can transfer the injury to other people, and he is very good at hiding and escaping, so he has escaped many times from the spell world.

Last month, after the conjurer was found by the red blood operation, he repeated the same trick and imprinted the spell on ordinary people passing by to escape, and then he was stabbed by the red blood operation without hesitation. .

In this regard, Alio calmly stated the facts: "I will reverse the spell, and the victim is not in danger. But if he escapes, it will cause more casualties."

The curse master was discovered because he was found and reported by the window. Judging from his vengeful temperament and previous criminal records, he would definitely kill a large number of windows in retaliation after he escaped.

Wujo Wu raised his eyebrows, but it is not something that a well-behaved person can do without hesitation in making a move to seriously injure an ordinary person.

This is also true. If it weren't for the Kamo family's right to speak in the director's department, Aluo would have gained a lot of power, and he would have been punished by Shanggang for acting impulsively and disregarding the safety of the people.

It doesn't seem very convincing to her, so how on earth can this guy realize that they are enemies?

This question didn't bother Ah Luo for too long, because she soon found out that Mr. Shi Er, whom she had felt at ease before, had accepted the commission to assassinate the astral body, and was going to confront Six Eyes head-on.

Allie: "..."

Although Mr. Shi Er's current force value is higher than that of Six Eyes, why does she have an ominous premonition.

After hesitating for a moment, she still took out a ring-shaped magic tool to be merciful, leaving enough magic power on it, and then someone sent it to Mr. Shi Er.

In this way, Six Eyes should be able to realize that they are enemies.

When Fu Heisher's life was hanging by a thread, his curse spirit spit out a ring-shaped spell tool, and then the man was taken into the spell tool.

Gojo Satoru picked up the ring, and saw that the spell power was filthy, and the string that had been strained by patience for a long time finally broke under the pressure.

At this moment, Alio was sitting casually on the stone chair in the courtyard arranging flowers.

Gojo Satoru broke through layers of guards all the way to her yard, through the gaps in the flowers and branches she could be seen wearing a lavender pendant, sitting on a stone chair and pruning the flowers and branches with scissors.

Gojo Gojo's restless and beating heart suddenly calmed down, he stroked the hanging jasmine, walked up to her and squatted down.

But he was too tall, even if he squatted down, he was not much shorter than her.

"Every time you say you're busy and make me wait there, you're lying to me."

A-Luo pinched the flower branch and looked down at him, and said lazily, "Wu Jun came to me so impatiently, is it because he wants to make an enemy of my Kamo family?"

Wujo Gojo smiled brightly at her, and with the blood stains all over his body, there was a kind of innocent and pure malice like a child, "I don't have it. I obviously want to be friends with Alue so much, but Alue has been rejecting me!"

The state is not right, too excited, A slightly looked at the six eyes calmly. Judging by the location of the bloodstains and the degree of damage to the clothes, it was indeed the task of the astral body that collided with Mr. Shier. Then Mr. Shier should be in his hands now, and he must find a way to get it back.

"Ah Lue is thinking about how to play tricks on me again." Gojo Satoru suddenly said, he tilted his head, looked very embarrassed, and complained in a sweet and greasy voice: "I really can't stand it, Ah Ignore you cowardly control freak! Are you Iron Man or Batman, do you have to build an anti-six-eyed armor?! Just because there is no way to defeat me, do you just refuse to contact me because of choking?"

Aloe still looked at him silently.

Gojo Satoru would not have cared long ago if he hadn't gotten any response. He still coquettishly said in a sweet and greasy tone: "Ah Lue stretch out your hand~"

Alio looked at him for a moment, then stretched out his free hand.

Gojo Satoru put his chin on the palm of her hand, and stared straight at her with blue eyes, "I didn't expect Aluo to be able to tame even people like Chanyuan Shier, why don't you try to tame the strongest What? Ah Luo wants to control the magic world. I am so strong, as long as I get me, Ah Luo can get everything he wants."

A Lue said without changing his face: "Wu Jun is so humorous, the strong will not be tamed."

Gojo Wu laughed and said, "But Alyu clearly saw it, the rein is right by your hand."

Ah Lue also smiled slightly, "Wu Jun, this is the first time I've seen someone who can speak of compulsion so beautifully. Are you really ready to be used?"

You who are so proud, can you really accept that you are being used?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
892K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28K 2.3K 26
"i choose you, from this day until the end of my days. i choose you, to hold my heart whether to break or to cherish. i choose you and should you fal...
8.8K 292 50
"Onii-chan is a Villainess~My brother was mistaken for my sister and was reincarnated in the world of an otome game. Author: GIMI A twin brother and...