Tears (Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... More

Characters ๐Ÿฅ€
Entro ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter three ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter six ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eight ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter ten ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eleven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twelve ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fourteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fifteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter sixteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter seventeen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eighteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter nineteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty three ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter Twenty four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty six ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty eight ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty three๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty six๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty eight๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fourty ๐Ÿฅ€( End )
Epilogue

Chapter thirty four ๐Ÿฅ€

2.9K 106 16
By anne1234leowjahagaka

I'm sinking in your love....

" This totally normal situation Taehyung.. don't worry but I'll give you some cream for apply there to control itching them ....."

After Bogum went out from the house Taehyung entered to younger's room with hot water bowl and towel .

Taehyung quietly sit near to other and lift his shirt for clean up other wounds but shy Jungkook didn't give other for clean up.

" I can do it by myself.. "
Jungkook quickly grab the towel from other and lift his shirt while holding it by his mouth , but he didn't know Taehyung staring at him with confusion look .

But due to silence Jungkook look at him ,
" you pervert.. don't stare at me like a frog please help for apply it .. "
jungkook angrily threw the cream to his side and hold his shirt to upwards like a angry bird .

Clueless Jungkook didn't know exactly what he did to his poor pervert lover .
However Taehyung curse for his tragic self and applied the cream .

" Taehyung aren't you going for your work today ..? "
Jungkook laying on the bed and asked from him .

" I need to go dear .. so please don't work okay ! and do you need something for eat ..? "
While Taehyung lovingly caressed other head and asked .

Jungkook pouted his tiny cherry lips and looked at taehyung with puppy eyes, but Taehyung didn't say anything to other because he knew Jungkook doesn't want to go him for work today , but today Taehyung have to attend his work .

" I have to go for work today gorgeous.. don't worry I'll definitely come home at lunch time.. so be a good bun and rest well.."
Taehyung kept kiss on other  forehead and left the house for his work .

Exactly Jungkook love this man he doesn't want say it loudly because of it feels for jungkook to his soul , but stubborn Jungkook wants wait other little bit more for his forgiveness.

-🥀-

Time really passed for end of seven months but only one thing grew in between them , it is tension but it isn't full of lust , because that feeling is love .. Yeah it is purest feeling in the world.

Two of them exactly building up their love with many emotions, but some times they're having tiny fights but Taehyung understands them and play with it , because he clearly understands it because of other's pregnancy hormones made him like that way .

During one and half month Taehyung become quick learner about Jungkook emotions, mood swings , carvings, etc but Taehyung and Jungkook still sleep different rooms , but Taehyung gave Jungkook for permission to sleep in his room with him , but stubborn Jungkook denied it .

However morning for Taehyung's life this month is literally suck , Jungkook wants to help for Taehyung but he doesn't share anything with him .

Jungkook only get to know about office work from Jin and Namjoon, but sometimes Jungkook felt they are hiding something from him , however when ever he ask from them they smoothly change the topic.

But Jungkook gave Taehyung time for say it .
Today also same routine when Jungkook wakes up , but he late when come for downstairs.

" why foods like untouched uncle ... ?"
Jungkook sure Taehyung didn't get his breakfast in the morning and even his lunch box still on the kitchen counter.
That means he forgot it .

" what exactly you're hiding from me now ..? "
Jungkook thought it inside his mind and eat his food,

After the breakfast he quickly dressed up and went to downstairs for take Taehyung's breakfast and lunch to his office,

" where are you going young master..? "

" uncle Taehyung forgot his lunch and even he didn't take his breakfast, so I'll go for office and give him this ..
don't worry I'll come back soon as possible..

I don't know why he forget about his lunch .. ? "

Jungkook quickly wear his shoes while he explains to other .

" go with driver.. if you can't .. I can also come with you young master.."

" don't worry uncle I take the driver for drive .. "

Jungkook quickly took car keys and went out from house for go Taehyung's office.

———-

After arrived to Taehyung's office.

"You can park here until I'll come okay ."
Jungkook quickly get down from the car and went inside the office,

He casually walked inside the office but some of stuff girl blocking his way and grumpily look at him .

" where are you think your going ah , potato..?"
She harshly grabbing Jungkook hand and stop him going any further inside the office.

Jungkook was a famous businessman, he wonder how could people easily forget about him and his work ... and even infront of this girl named him as a potato.

" hey .. mister potato..!  where are your loss Ah ..? "
Girl snaps her fingers to others face and said it , but Jungkook's thoughts suddenly crashed down when that girl poked her finger to other forehead .

" I'm sorry.. I want to give this for Taehyung..?"Jungkook quickly showed other's lunch box and said but girl blustered into the laughter, that acts made Jungkook's eyes browse scrunch together and curiously look at her .

" why .. isn't he at the office..? "

" I'm ... sorry potato he is at office.. but who the hell are you ..?

And why even you called him as Taehyung..?"
Girl voice held so much jealousy anger and even it's clearly visible for Jungkook , but afraid Jungkook protectively holds his baby bump and sadly looked at down .

The girl rude and furious words like knife cuts on his skin , but Jungkook doesn't want to show his weakness to other people so he bit his lower lip to teeth and control his
crying for a moment before talking with her .

" Mind your words potato , surely you're his house worker..and what kind of gut you gain to speak for your master like this casual ah ..

Omg that means you aren't his worker.. if that mean you're his slut ... ?

We all know what kind of person is he .. ? Can .. you..."

Before she continue up his words any further, Taehyung came middle of to their sight and covered Jungkook's ears for hearing her mumbling shit and looked at Jungkook .

But his caught how Jungkook eyes already tightly closed and even his lower lips tug to his teeth strongly for control his cries , but due to sadness already Jungkook's cheeks painted with reddish color.

Taehyung slowly turned her side and aguishly pushed her away , she hit the ground and curiously looked up.

She didn't know Taehyung is there ? And even her eyes caught how Jungkook's one hand tightly held Taehyung court sleeve.

" sir...

" you better to say sorry for my husband.. ms Zera! .."
Taehyung furiously shouted and furiously hit his foot the ground , before bend down to her sight .

" I said , say sorry for my husband... see , he is carrying my child .. so he isn't slut like you who always parted their legs to fuck .. !

So say sorry...! "
Taehyung grabs her cheeks tightly and said it .

" I don't know him..
Heavy , furious slap cross her cheeks and other employees quickly looked down , because they know exactly which kind of person he is .

Due to slap sound Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and tightly wrapped his hands over Taehyung's body and cried.

" stop it ... !"

Taehyung breathes deeply and tightly crumbles his fingers to palm and count numbers for calming himself.

Taehyung slowly get up from the floor and hold Jungkook into his arms and looked down coldly at whom astonishingly looking at them .

" I'm so... sorry.. sir I .. really.. don't have any idea who .. are ..you ? ... I'm so sorry..."
The girl kneeled to Jungkook side and pleaded, but scared jungkook didn't look at her or any where more than hugging Taehyung.

" everyone else listen to me whom standing with me is... my husband, who is he ..? my husband.. ! So better to talk with him nicely... ! "
Taehyung loudly and clearly said to his staff and move out from there with jungkook to his cabin .

Every single one got astonished and even It becomes very huge explosion hot news to every website headlines and posts on social media. In two seconds.

But when they enter to taehyung's cabin Jungkook doesn't know real explosion going to happen in his life after he listen to other words .

" let's get married Jungkook .... "

————

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.2K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
336K 14.9K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
167K 5.5K 31
[Currently Under Editing] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years bec...
1.7M 84.5K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...