Love Tease (Hayase Nagatoro x...

By Jaxon0987

For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore st... More

1. A Cute, Freshman, Bully/Prologue
2. Your Name!
3. Just a Bite, Senpai?
4. A Reward
5. Friends
6. Sheepish
7. Lets Play, Senpai!
8. More Teasing
9. Bring the Heat!
10. Tease at the Sea
11. Night of Lights
13. Let's Go Home
14. Rock, Paper, Scissors
15. Sheep or Perv?
16. A Favor...
17. Nekotoro
18. President...
19. Artistic War
20. A Plan?
21. Listen!!
22. C-Cute!?
23. Showtime!!
24. Toro-Cat!!
25. Did you just?-

12. Nightmares

495 17 3
By Jaxon0987

...Flashback...10 years ago...
—————————————————

Y/n: Mom! Look what I drew!

The h/c boy handed his mom a paper, on it, was a picture of his favorite power ranger..

Y/n Mom: Wow sweetie! That's amazing! You might even draw cartoon characters some day!

Y/n L/n...a 6 year old boy, lives in the United States with his Mom...Y/n's Dad got her pregnant at 17, leaving as soon as he found out that his mother was pregnant...6 years later, Y/n's mom is now 23 years old, taking care of her son alone, working as a Secretary in a big company to support the 2..

Y/n Mom: Guess what Y/n! We can finally take a vacation!

Y/n: Ou! Ou! Where are we going?

Y/n's Mom held up 2 plane tickets.

Y/n Mom: We're going to Guam!

The curious boy began to ask questions.

Y/n: What's in Guam?

Y/n Mom: The beach! Cool food! Everything!

Y/n's eyes sparkled.

Y/n: Woah! That sounds so cool!

Y/n's Mom took amazing care of Y/n..even after being left by the boy's father, she puts her only child Y/n ahead of everything else in life...he meant the world to her..

Y/n: You really think I could be an artist?...everyone at school makes fun of me for it...

Y/n's Mom put her hand on the boy's shoulder.

Y/n Mom: Of course sweetie! You're the best drawer I know!

Y/n: ...Thanks...one day, I'll draw so good, that everyone loves it!

Y/n Mom: I know you will honey!

Timeskip
——————

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, we're about 30 minutes from reaching the coast of Guam.

Y/n Mom: I'm so excited! Just me, you, and a fun vacation!

Y/n: Yeah!

The boy sat in The plane seat next to his mom, who was excited to land on the island.

...

*BEEEEEEEEEEP*

...

A loud buzzard began to go off..

Y/n Mom: What the?- What's happening?

The pilot came back over the speaker...

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, the wing has completely came loose, and we're going down.

Y/n: Mom...I'm scared...

Y/n's Mom held him tightly...

Y/n Mom: It'll be okay sweetie...I love you-

...

The plane...crashed...in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...

...

No one survived...

...

No one...except one boy...

...

Y/n: ...

The boy sat up and began to look around...

Y/n: ..What..? We crashed..wait..Mom? Mom!? MOM!?

The boy panicked and began to look around, the only thing that saved him, was a large piece of the airplane.

Y/n: MOM!?!? MOM!!!!!!!!

The boy could only scream for him mother...he now floated away...

Y/n: M-Mom...mom...no...

Timeskip: 2 days later
——————

Y/n: ...

The boy began to open his eyes, and look around.

Y/n: ...What? Where am I?

He noticed that he was laying on a deserted beach, no one in sight...

Y/n: Land..? But where?

Y/n got up and began to walk further up-shore, still trying to figure out where he was.

Y/n: AGHHHHH!!!!

The little boy fell down, his stomach was hurting extremely bad from not eating in nearly 2 days.

Y/n: I...need food...but I'm alone...I want Mom...

He started to walk again, searching for somewhere to go..a few hours later, he wondered into a city..

Y/n: This is a big place...

Y/n looked around at all the different places, wondering what he should do now. Eventually, he found a park, with no one else nearby...the h/c boy sat in the swing...all by himself.

Y/n: ...

He began to cry into his arms..

Y/n: I want you back...Mom...please...

While he was crying, someone suddenly began to speak.

???: Oh, you took my usual relaxing spot!

The boy looked up to see a beautiful high school girl standing in front of him

Y/n: I-I'm sorry...I'll go...

The boy got up to leave, when the girl stopped him.

???: I'm just kidding! Can I sit next you though? If that's okay?

Y/n: S-Sure..

The girl sat down next to him, both of them now lightly swinging..Y/n tried his best to cover up his crying.

???: Why are you crying? And where are your parents?

Y/n looked at her, then looked back down.

Y/n: My Mom is gone...and I don't have a Dad...

The girl got sad when she heard those things, especially from a young boy.

???: How old are you?

Y/n: 6...

The girl sat for a minute...and then came up with an idea.

???: ...I know I can't replace your mom...but you can come live with me if you want!

Y/n looks up at the girl, scared and confused.

Y/n: My Mom told me...never trust someone you don't know...you seem like your not even a grown up...

Y/n looked back down.

???: You're right...I'm 14...but I live alone. My parents are wealthy, and I wanted to live by myself, so they got me a nice apartment, and they help me with groceries and what not until I graduate...I know I can never replace your parents...but I don't want you to be alone...

Y/n looked up at the girl.

Y/n: ...What's your name Miss?...

The girl smiled sweetly at the boy.

???: Yuki...My name is Yuki...and yours?

Y/n: Y/n...I'm Y/n...

Yuki stood up and put her hand out to the boy.

Yuki: I love your name! Now...Let's go home, Y/n...

...

Flashback end
——————————

...

Y/n: *GASP*

...

Y/n popped up from his sleep and put his hands over his face...he was sweating bullets, and breathing really fast, then, he began to softly speak.

Y/n: That dream...again...

The boy began to slowly breath, trying to catch his breath..after that, he got out of his bed, and made his way through the hallway..

*Door Opening*

Y/n: ...

He stood at the entrance of the door, watching his adoptive sister sleep...the one who took him in when he lost everything...after all that, she was now 24, and worked as a nurse...

Y/n: *Sigh*

He walked over to her bed, and kissed her forehead.

Y/n: Thank you Yuki...I love you...

Y/n whispered those words to Yuki, then went back to his room..when he entered his room.

Y/n: ...

He looked at some of the drawings on his desk..and began to remember his reason for the love of his drawings...

Y/n: One day Mom...I'm gonna be an animator...just like you said I could...I promise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 75 19
Description: Tendo has been struggling with body dysmorphia, depression and suicidal thoughts ever since he broke up, no, ran away from his abusive e...
2.2K 130 36
"Once he's finished, he re-zips the onesie up and envelops me in a tight embrace. "I will never allow anyone to even lay a finger on you ever again,"...
21.7K 709 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...