Chaos

By shayflems

Lucy Rotunda is the daughter of the retired Bray wyatt although, she didn't have a relationship with him unti... More

Authors note
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note!!
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note !!
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
authers note!
last authors note!!
Bonus Chapter

R.I.P Bray

500 17 12
By shayflems

mannn i can't believe im writing this!

WWE announced a few hours ago that  Windham Rotunda or knows as Bray Wyatt has passed  away at the age of 36!

it was rumoured that Bray was unwell and thats why he missed wrestlemania and months of actions. but then it was rumoured that he was nearly medically cleared and was coming back and then to wake up to this! man my heart is broken!

Bray has always been my favourite since the first time i saw him, the way he captured the wwe universe with this words, his story telling and his creativeness. the fiend will a hold a place with me as I was in the crowd when he first introduce him. all i remember was bray saying " you wanna know my secret" with his famous chuckle and then the fiend was on the screen. I cant really put into words how im feeling right now, I have been away since 1:30am crying. 

Bray, I hope you rest easy. as you once said " death doesn't scare me, nothing does".  thank you for making not only me but millions around the world fall in love with WWE.  we all hope you look down on Jojo, Knash and Hyire and everybody else you loved and take care of them above. 

RIP Bray

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 9
harper Ripley was rhea ripleys sister harper snd her sister were close what would happen if harper couldn't control her feelings for one of rheas tea...
36.3K 1.1K 38
Alex is caught in a spiral of trying to work as a videographer for the judgment day with a less than cooperative Rhea Ripley as her boss and trying t...
11K 386 14
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 π’ƒπ’†π’‰π’Šπ’π’… π’˜π’˜π’† π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’‰π’Šπ’π’… π’Šπ’•. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’“π’—π’Šπ’†π’˜π’”...
426 8 1
The Last Time; Things didn't go as Kim and Dean thought. Once Kim gave birth to their daughter Bridget, things turned a different route for Kim and D...