chapter 7

"What?" I stare at the women in front of me. Rhea is still smiling, waiting for a response, a few more seconds pass, and her face drops. " What's wrong? If you are not ready to take the next step or if you don't want to have a relationship at all that's fine, I'm sorry I said it" I can hear the sadness in Rhea's eyes. "No, I do.' I smile at the woman in front of me, and she returns the smile and her eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree, " but why me?" I ask, again her face drops, not in sadness but as in what she's going to say next was serious. " Lucy, the moment I met you there was something there and getting to know you and spending time with you has made me fall for you even more, your funny, beautiful and just most amazing girl I have spent time with, everytime I see you I get theses butterflies in my stomach, everytime we touch it sends electricity through  my skin and gives me goosebumps and everytime you smile my heart goes wild." Rhea then puts her palm on my cheek softly, stroking it and continues." This has never happened to me before." She continues to smile "the way you just came to my rescue, helping me without a second thought, being the only one to calm me down like that without even trying, that's when I knew you was the women I want, need even." She then wipes away a tear sliding down my cheek. I didn't even know I was crying, I didn't say anything. I just pressed my lips against her and kissed her with every emotion I'm feeling right now. Rhea eventually brakes the kiss . sooo... is that a yes? " she tilts her head smiling. " it's a yes," I replicate her smile. Rhea puts her forehead against mine, and we stay like this for god knows how long in comfortable silence until we are disturbed by a knock on the door. " Is everything alright?" a Scottish accent filled to room, only then I realised that Drew McIntyre is standing in my office " yeah everything is fine now" I smile up at him, " good, the medic wants to see Rhea just to go over her eyes to make sure there isn't any further damage" he explains " okay thanks Drew" Rhea nods to him and with that the wrestler nods back and walks out. " come on" I say about t o stand up and Rhea grabs me to stop me from move spins me around so I'm sat facing her again and kisses me " okay, now I'm ready" she says with a smile. We walk out of my office and walk to the medic room, where Rhea trashed the place before hand, Riddle, Becky Bianca, Seth,Randy and Drew are cleaning the area " hey guys" I say walking up to them, we all hugged and exchanged hellos " I'll wait at here" I inform Rhea, she nodded, smiles and disappears into the medic room. " Wait, you got Rhea 'the nightmare' Ripley from trashing the place to smiling in like 20 minute'. Howw?" Bianca laughs " they fucked my bro" Riddle laughs but stops with Randy slaps the back on his head " bro" Riddles his head and us all laugh. " you and Rhea a thing?" Seth asked " nah, we're just good friends" I lie, its not that I don't want to tell the world about being Rhea Ripley's girlfriend but, I want to keep it between us for now. " yeah right, no one believes that lucy" Becky laughs " what why?" I ask trying to act confused " because your together all the time" Becky states " the way she looks and smiles at you" Bianca adds " the way you was able to get Rhea calm she must like you" Randy laughs " who likes who?" an Aussie accent comes for behind us we all spin around in shock as no one notice she was there " oh hey, how did it go with the medic" I ask avoiding the question " yeah my eyes are fine" she replies with a confused face knowing I'm purposely avoiding what she asked. " my bro's let's get some food I'm hungry" the original bro throws the idea out and I didnt realize I'm hungry until now " yeah I could" I say " your always hungry" Rhea laughs I just shrug and smile at her " fucking hell Matt your one brain cell actually come up with a solid plan" Randy laughed " thanks dude" Riddle smiled at randy like a little boy smile at his dad and it' adorable.

Rhea is driving into town, I'm in the passenger's seat next to her and Seph and Becky are behind us, Rhea is singing Motionless in white's song Masterpiece at the top of her lungs whilst driving, I get my phone out of my pocket and start recording her she's now looking into the camera being all extra with her singing making everyone in the car laugh. Once the song ends I post it on my Instagram story and tag her init and put my phone back into my pocket. Moment's later, we arrive at the restaurant and meet the others in the car park, we walk in the restaurant, and the lovely waiter sits us down and hands us menus we thank him and he walks off. Moment's later, he comes back and takes our drink orders, me, Rhea, Randy, Riddle and Becky got a pepsi, and Bianca got a lemonade, and Seth got an apple juice.

After a few hours of laughing and good conversations we decided that it was time to go back, We paid and thanked the waiter and headed for the car. With a sort drive we are back at the arena and went our separate ways.

I'm so tired I can't wait for my day off tomorrow, I collect my things and there's a knock on my door "come in" I shout and with that the door swings open to my surprise stephanie  is walking in " hello lucy, how are thing's?" she asked sitting on the chair opposite me. " yeah all good, thanks, yourself?" I smile at her " yeah all good thanks, listen I'm gonna get straight to the put I need you to post this statement for me" Stephanie then hands me a small piece of paper and gets up " I asked you because I think you'll be happy about it" she winks at me then walks out of my room leaving my door open.

I log back into the pc and software I need and then read what's on the paper and begin to type.

Due to @ wwe_asuka using the green mist to earn a victory over @ rhearipley_wwe for the number contendership  for the raw's  women's championship against @  biancabelairwwe,  we will announce that next week on raw that there will be a rematch and there will be extra official's ringside to ensure a clean finish.   

I post it and begin to shut down the pc " hey, what ya doing? a thick Australian fills the from, I look up at the figure  standing at my door " making you happy" I smile at her " what do you mean? she laughs but confused now walking into my room, " you haven't seen? I ask her she sits on the desk " evidently not" she shoot's and I giggle on how anxious she's now getting. " check your phone dickhead" I laugh. She gets her phone at of her pocket and then reads, a few moments later a smile spreads across her face. " oh shit, how did you know?" she ask putting her phone back into her pocket, " steph came into my office earlier and asked me to write" I explain. " oh I have tomorrow off, so want to do something after you finish" she smiles at me " oh, I'm off too" I say sitting next to her and rest my head on her shoulders " how about this, you stay at mine and tomorrow we made a massive bed on the Livingroom floor and we watch films and eat snacks all day" she says all excitedly and I laugh because the excitement she's showing over it, " sure sounds like a plan, but only because I miss Barry" I chuckle " do you know what, I think he misses you too, when your not at mine he just walks around all sad. Weird dog" she laughs. "that's cute" I laugh "yeah I was doing the laundry the other day and he smelled one of your hoodies and laid on it  I had to wrestle it off him" she giggles shaking her head, I smile and chuckle at the thought. "alright lets go" she gets up and we walk to the car park and I drive  myself to Rhea's as I didn't want to leave my car in the car park.

I park next to Rhea in her driveway and get out of the car, she unlocks the door and as we walk in Barry goes crazy. After a while Barry settles down and we are all relaxing on the sofa watching tv. After a few more episode's for Rick and Morty and a cup of tea, it's getting  late so we decide to go to bed. I get changed into some shorts and one of Rhea's tops, I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Rhea is sitting on the edge of the bed taking her socks off, she stands up and put them in the washing basket, when she's done she comes up to me and kisses me "I finally get to call you mine" she smirks at me " I have always been yours Rhea" I look into her big blue eyes , and she kisses me again but this time it's more passionate, fully of love and need. We battle for control but she pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me, kissing me again, at this point I become weak for her and let her take control. Rhea guides her hand down my body sending electricity through my skin giving me Goosebumps, she stops at the helm of my shorts " can I?" she breaths, I look into her eyes, there more darker then normal but softer. All I can do is nod and with that she snakes her hand down my shorts 

Oh fuck

A/N

 hey guys,

tbh i dont know what this chapter is so im gonna call it a filler,

I wanted lucy to make more friends hence why I introduce riddle, drew and randy, 

again thank you for all the reads and votes please keep it up and as always if you want something in the story or have an idea out it on the comments.

expect more drama to come though