Chapter 32

I arrive at my office to see Paul with a petite girl wearing blue ripped jeans,plain white shirt sleeve top, white converse and a grey beanie, she reminds me of Alexa. " hey, am I late?" I start panic and check the time on my watch. Paul laughs " no your not, we are just ahead of schedule so I  thought we'd wait for you, oh this is Ellie" Paul turns to Ellie and she gives me a shy smile " hey Ellie, I'm lucy nice to meet you" I say extending my hand and she shakes it softly. I unlock the office with my keys and let my boss and the younger girl in first. " take a seat" Paul instructs the girl, " so, Lucy will guide you through everything within these two weeks you are with us. If you have a problem Lucy is here to talk to you and help, if not you can come to me or Stephanie" Paul smiles at her, Ellie returns his smile but I can tell she's nervous. " right, I'll leave you too it" he says and leaves and shuts the door behind him. " right, first things first, coffee would you like one?" I turn to face the girl who is sitting in the chair anxiously " no thank you" she says looking at her hands. I make a cup of coffee for myself and sit on the chair in front of the PC. " move your chair next to mine so you can see what I'm doing" I smile at her and watch her move next to me and look at PC in front of us. 

For the rest of the morning I showed Ellie what to do and how to use the software correctly, she got the hang of it quite quickly. " lunch time! I sung as I see the clock turn 12:30pm and I heard Ellie chuckle " so what can we do for lunch?" Ellie asked " well, you can come with me to the catering and get some food or you can stay in here, or you can just go and explore the arena" I explain  "erm, can I come with you?" she says shyly "of course" I smile at her and we leave the office and Ellie waits for me as I lock the door. We make our way to catering, as we are walking I feel someone jump on my back "what the fuck"  laugh and I see Elliw looking shocked but laughing " to the salon" I hear the person say and smack my butt. I laugh even more and stop walking so the person can get of my back " oh my pixie, how I have missed you" I hug her " fuck off" she laughs and playfully slaps my arm making me laugh " oh we have a newbie" she smiles at Ellie " oh shit, alexa this is Ellie she's here for work experience. Ellie this is Alexa Bliss" I introduce them. Alexa hugs Ellie and Ellie just shyly smiles and we continue to walk to the catering area. I show Ellie where to get the food from " I didn't realise we were going to have lunch with all the wrestlers"  anxiousness clear in her voice " relax, baby girl they are all nice" I smile at her. I look around for a table and I see Alexa, Becky with Roux and Bianca,Drew and Sheamus  I guide Ellie to that table " hello lass" Drew smiles up at me as I said down " hey" I smile back and Ellie sits next to me " guys, this is Ellie, Ellie this is Drew, Sheamus, Bianca, Becky and little Roux" I introduce them and they all smile and greet each other which relaxes Ellie.    We are eating our lunches  and in conversation , when I feel a hand on each of my shoulders which makes me jump. I hear a laugh I'm all too familiar with, " didn't mean to scare ya" Rhea laughs sitting on the left of me " shut up" I laugh and she kisses my cheek. " hey , you must be Ellie, I'm Rhea" Rhea smiles and extends her hand. Elliw shyly smiles and shakes Rhea's hand " nice to meet you" Ellie smiles. " so how you finding it so for" Alexa asked " yeah good, I spend most days on social media anyways so to get paid for it is a bonus" Ellie chuckles " so you have to spend all day with Lucy" Rhea asked she a cheeky smile " yeah" Ellie says tilting her head in confusion. " I feel for you" Rhea laughs " don't be a dick" I playfully smack Rhea's arm  making everyone laugh.  " yet you have been dating her for over a year" Alexa smirks and Rhea just giggles and shrugs.

Me and Ellie are finishing up when the door randomly swings open " I win, I win" we hear a kid shout and I notice Knash is in my office. " knash?" I say, confusion evident in my voice and also in Ellie's face " LUCY!" he excitedly shouts and runs and jumps on my making the chair roll back as I catch him. Shortly after Hyire runs in and does the same  " what are you little goblins doing here?" I look at the door to see if my dad or Jojo were here but I couldn't see them, " we're not goblins" Hyire laughs " I'm a princess" she continues and shows me her crown she is wearing " and I'm a knight" Knash says waving his toy sword around. " oh i'm sorry what is my princess and knight in shining armor doing here" I giggle and they both laugh " daddy brought us here" Knash answered " yeah he went to see uncle Bon Bon " Hyire says " uncle Bon Bon?" Ellie questions " oh she's referring to Braun Strowman, by the way this is my sister, Hyire and this is my brother, Knash" I smile " hi, nice to meet you" she waves at them. Hyire goes all shy and hide her face in my face which makes us laugh but Knash being the older, more outgoing one  waves back " what's your name" he looks up at her " Ellie" she smiles and he just nods at her.  " where is aunty Rhea?" Hyire says lifting her head up " let me look" I smile down at her. I get up the schedule " aunty Rhea is now in a match" I tell Hyire and turn on the tv to watch the rest of her match.  Once the match is over we say goodbye to Ellie and head to the gorilla. Rhea walks through the curtain with the rest of the judgement day, " aunty Rhea you won" Hyire run and jumped on her. Rhea caught her but was surprised " hi Hyire" Rhea laughs."you can wear my crown for winning" Hyire says places it on Rhea's head.  I sneakily take a picture of the two because the way they are talking to each other and smiling, it's adorable. " Rhea!!" Knash ran up to Rhea "Knash, how you doing buddy" she says placing Hyire down and hugging him. " I have a sword to beat the bad guys" Knash waves his sword at Rhea making her laugh " Dom's a bad guy beat him up" Rhea laughs and points at Dominik, Knash rans and playfully hits Dom with the Sword and Dom goes along with it falling to the floor all dramatically making everyone laugh. " hit him a little harder" Damion laughs " yeah don't hold back kid" Fin chuckles. Hyire then joins in on the fun by playfully attacking Dom " mami, help me" Dom shouts making everyone laugh " come on guys I think Dom is beaten" Rhea laughs " A Rotunda causing havoc in wwe, never seen that before" Braun says walking beside my dad " nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing my children wreak havoc in the wwe" my dad chuckles, I roll my eyes and hug him. Why are you here" I ask him " I came to see my brother" he simply states but something in his eyes are telling me different but I choose not to push it. 

Me and Rhea are in bed on our phones in a comfortable silence before I brake it with a question " are you excited for the rumble?". Rhea looks at me and smiles " of course, I get to kick 29 other women's asses" she chuckles " do you know your number yet?" I say straddling her, she looks up me and smiles and places her hands on my backside " nope not yet, I will on the day" she states. " will I believe you will win no matter your number" I smile at her  " is that so?"she chuckles " yup, you're Rhea bloody Ripley and you can do whatever you want" I say booping her nose. Rhea laughs " I will win because I have you cheering me on"