Tough love

By theyhatedime

EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge 😭 under construction 🗣 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Wedding Day

Chapter 58

2.4K 69 98
By theyhatedime

Raine's POV

"You feelin' any better?" I asked Kira, walking into the guest room.

Ever since she got out the hospital she's been staying with us. Her mother is nowhere to be found and her mom's boyfriend is now serving 10 years in jail. Kira is still not fully recovered but she's getting there.

She took a deep breath "it still hurts down thea' a little buh all my cuts and scrapes healed." She said.

I slightly smiled "that's good, just keep using that medicine the doctor gave you."

She nodded and smiled "thanks, for havin' ma back."

"No need to thank me, you've been havin my back so I just returned the favor. Plus, that's fuckin disgusting. He's grown as fuck looking at a little girl in that way. Just sick." I said.

She nodded "yup."

I looked down for a second then looked back up at her. " can I tell you something?"

She nodded "anythang suh."

I took a deep breath before I spoke
"I-I was almost raped-"

"Whaa?! By who? Where dis nigga live at? Ooooh girl, we finna run up on dis nigga in his damn house-"

" by dammarius! I was scared to tell you." I spoke.

She looked at me shocked
"D-Damarrius?"

I nodded slowly.

She shook her head "I knew he was nun but a fuckass nigga! I should kill his ahh but A bitch can barely walk. Ole bean head ahh nigga! I knew he was no good." She replied.

I chuckled "you don't needa kill him, he's gon get his, just wait on it"

She nodded "yeah, ight. But if he don't just know I'm gon be comin after dat ahh. And if you hear bout his death just know it was me and I'm prolly in jail cuz I'm not slick." She said.

We both laughed.

"I swear I love you bestfriend." I said.

She smiled "I know you do. Err body do." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

She laughed and I playfully pushed her.

"Ight, ight. Im playin you. I luhh you too bestfrann."

----------------------------

*2 weeks later*

Now that Akira is fully recovered we've been going Out a lot. We just came back from Vegas yesterday.

"My bestfriend finna, she finna. Ooh, go bestfriend that's my bestfriend, that's my bestfriend. Yeah! You better! You better!" I said as Kira was twerkin.

We were making dubsmashes.

I wanted to do the twerking but I knew if Rj, keenon or Kevin saw that they would flip.

Kira and I laid back on the couch after making about 50 dub smashes.

We had candy surrounded around us so we started snackin.

"JayT and dem said they wanted to come hea' or we meet dem at his house and we can fuck up the city and shit." Kira said looking at her phone.

Kira has a southern kinda accent cuz she was born in Georgia. She moved here in LA when she was just getting into middle school. That's when we first met.

JayT is one of my close friends also. He's going to 11th grade.

"Who's dem?" I asked

" JayT, Kay, dime, heem and tee-tee." She replied.

Kay is kayuna, dime is diamond, JayT is JayQuan Taylor and heem is Raheem.

Tee-tee is well, tee-tee, he a damn fool but funny as hell.

Diamond is going to 10th like me and Kira.

Kayuna is going to 11th like JayQuan, tee-tee and Raheem.

I know, I'm only 14 going into the 10th grade but my birthday is late and I skipped and grade. I'm turning 15 in December.

"Ight, tell em to come here tho."
I said.

She nodded and typed away on her phone.

----------------

about 10 minutes later someone started knocking on the door, making a beat.

"Of course it was you." I said laughing at tee-tee, opening the door.

His real name is Te'Andre but he hates when people call him by his full name.

He says his mama the only one that can call him by his full name. He even fought some kid over it. He beat the hell outta him too.

But Even the principle calls him tee-tee.

He smiled and walked in followed by diamond, Kay, Raheem and JayT

"Gang in this bitch" JayT said rapping along to faneto with Raheem.

I laughed.

"Yall tryna hit up dockwelier Beach? My nigga Cee-Jay throwing a lil bonfire or sum shit ova' dere. They gon have food and drinks, dice games, music, bitches!" Heem said dapping JayT up "and weed" he finished.

"I'm down" I said.

Dime nodded.

"Im in." Kira said.

"You already know!" Tee-tee said.

"You down Kayuna?" JayT asked

She nodded "yeah".

"Ight then." He said and smiled.

You see, Kayuna and JayQuan been feeling each other for awhile, they always playing games tho. They act like they don't like each other out in front of us but I know they be all lovey-dovey and shit on the low. But sometimes they flirt with each other in front of us but barely.

"Who's taking us?" I asked

JayQuan smacked his lips. "you already know I got the keys to my Unc escalade. Don't ean' worry bout it."

"You shouldn't even be taking your uncles keys." Kayuna said rolling her eyes.

"And you shouldn't be wearing them small ass shorts with yo big booty around a nigga like me." He said smirking.

She rolled her eyes but I could tell she was holding in her blush.

Kira and I changed into something different and cute for the party.

Since my mama wasn't home I texted her I was out with my squad. I grabbed my house keys before we left.

We all walked out my house to JayT's house.
He changed and opened his garage.

We all hopped into the escalade and he drove to dime's house first so she can change.

Once she came back he went to Raheem's them Tee-Tee's.

------------

Once JayQuan pulled up to kayuna's house she hopped out and he followed her.

What the hell.

"Aye JayT we ain't got time fo' allat shit mayne! You can smash after da party nigga!" Tee-Tee yelled after him.

JayQuan flipped him off and walked into kayuna's house after her.

---------------------

"30 muhfuckin minutes to change ya outfit mayne! I know yall fucked or did some shit mayne." Heem said once Kay and JayQuan came back to the car.

He laughed and Kayuna smiled.

I shook my head, fools.

---------------------

Everyone rapped and danced along to Chief keefs- Earned it.

"These niggas fuckin enemies, hey, the beat go off? (Aye) I up it then my heat go off, (bang) I heard he was a sneaky dawg....." I rapped along while sipping my drink.

Of course I wasn't drinking no alcohol like everyone else cuz I'm too young. I was sipping on some lemonade.

"You good?" Raheem asked over the music.

I turned to him and smiled "yeah, this bonfire lit."

He nodded "hell yea, and my nigga got bad bitches in dis bit."

I chuckled "yea, like me." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Hell yeah, yo lil fine ass."

I blushed "I think you drank too much."

I know damn well he ain't tryna flirt with me. Raheem isn't the type to stay in a relationship, he can have any girl he wants because 'NO' doesn't go for him.

I don't think he's ever been rejected. I gotta admit he be pullin, but I ain't gon lie Raheem is cute. I would never date him tho because I've heard shit about him too. Like that he has anger problems. Something about being sociopathic too.

Plus, he really doesn't give a fuck bout nobody or they feelings. He will fuck you and your sisters if he want to and not even give a damn about it.

"Nah, I'm sober as fuck." He replied.

"I-Ima go over to Kayuna." I said about to walk away but he pulled me back.

His jaw clenched real quick then stopped. He rubbed his chin
"You ain't feelin a nigga or sum?" He asked

I sighed "honestly, I just got out a bad relationship and I do not want to be in another one. I'm just enjoying being single. Besides, I'm still young, I'm just having fun." I said.

"Cuz of that dammarius nigga huh? You think Ima pull some shit like he did and try and rape you? I ain't like that nigga"

"N-No, it's just I don't wanna be in a relationship. I like being single."

He just stood there, staring at me.

I didn't know what else to do but walk away.

"Hey" I said joining Kira and diamond by the beach.

"You okay?" Dime asked me.

"Yeah, why?"

"You look like something's on your mind. Wassup?" Kira asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said.

Kira looked at me. She gave me that look like she didn't believe me.

I gave her that I'll tell you later look and she winked at me and turned back towards the water.

-----------------

We were driving home because it was already late. We left around 1:00am. I had to get home before my mom goes crazy. She gets home at 3:00am because she was working a longer shift at the 24 hour clinic she works at.

"Thanks, I'll see yall later." I said getting out the car.

Kira was staying at kayuna's house for tonight.
"I wanna know what happened tomorrow." Kira said grabbing some of her clothes.

I nodded "Ight"

She walked out the house and went back into the car.

I went to my room and changed into some sleep wear. I tied my hair in a ponytail and washed my face.

There was a knock on my balcony door.

Who the hell could be there at this time?

I moved the curtains so I could see who it was but it was pitch black.

The door opened and I was slightly pushed back.

"Who t-"

Raheem's soft lips were pressed against mine with his hands around my waist.

I pushed him off me and wiped my lips.

"Have you lost your mind?!" I semi yelled.

"Ion take rejection well." He said.
"Ima do anything and everything I can 'till you give a nigga 1 chance." He finished. He quickly pecked my lips then walked out my room, closing the balcony door behind him.

I took several deep breaths.

Raheem.

-------------------

Kira and Raheem on the slide

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.6K 17
" she ah hood queen and her name is ranada " 💍 THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND ITS CRINGE ASL😂. I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO DELETE, SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
43.7K 1.1K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖
35.2K 892 29
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually 🤷🏽‍♀️
1K 31 27
Just Read It!