Disconnected. (5SOS story/fan...

By ShaneDawsonLuvR

:) More

Introduction.
Chapter 1 - A new day -
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Authors note. Important.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Authors note. Important.
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Important note please read.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chatpter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Epilogue.

Chapter 83

15 1 0
By ShaneDawsonLuvR

So much for the damp weather. Cheryl had been out the house for nearly half an hour when the rain started pouring. She had a rain coat on, but still. The streets were getting quiet again and she wanted to go back to the house. She made her way back, puddles splashing underneath her feet. Not a good time to wear short converse, she could feel her socks making puddles of there own.

Turning the corner to the house, she walked faster and faster as the rain got heavier and heavier, soon a little wind starting. This was the makeup of the year for being so warm in LA, mostly all year round. This was LA's winter. Rain. Cheryl got closer to the gates to the house, she spotted something...someone. Sqinting a little, she got closer. Someone was sitting down, head down, knees up as if...they couldnt give a shit about anything.

As she got closer, she was face to face with them. Well, kind of. Looking down, she sighed. "Calum?" She spoke. His head sat up, his face stared back at her. His expression, blank. "Calum?! What are you doing out here?!" She spoke over the rain. A simple shrug was barely caught. "Come on! Inside...." Cheryl sighed as she pulled at his bare arms. He had a white shirt on, jeans, no jacket or anything. Finally getting to his feet he followed Cheryl into the house. The living room light was on, no one was home.

Shaking her head, she took out her hood of her jacket and closed the door before turning to Calum. Soaked, he stood there looking at his feet. "Whats going on?" Cheryl asked as she took her jacket off and hung it up. "Nothing" He mumbled. "Calum, its something. It cant be nothing for you to be sitting outside our house when its pissing rain!" Cheryl told him. "Its nothing, take the fucking hint!" He bellowed at her.

Took back, Cheryl stood looking at him. "Oh god, Cheryl im...im so sorry...!" He shook his head as he rubbed his face. "That...that wasnt meant for you. Its...built up" He sighed as he looked at her. "Whats bulit up?" She asked quietly. "...Stress....Jenn...." He looked at her. "Jenn?" Cheryl repeated. "I came here....." He started. "Hold on, go sit down..." Cheryl pointed to the lounge room before heading to the laundry. She picked up a large towel before heading into the kitchen.

She stuffed it into the dryer, to make it a little more warmer before taking it out and heading into the lounge where Cal sat. "Here...dry off" Cheryl smiled as she sat down next to him. "Thanks Chez" He sighed as he took her from her. He rubbed his hair a little before drying round his neck and face. "So...whats happened?" Cheryl sighed. Calum turned to her and sighed.

"I came around...to speak to her. Turns out, she was going out with thet teacher or whatever his face is!" He spat a little. "Ethan" Cheryl told him. "Yeah...him" He shook his head. "I knocked on the door and she answered it, all dressed up...i asked her where she was going but she said out. I asked if we could talk...she said no, when i said about us she turned to me a little worked up...theres no us!" She told me.

Cheryl sat listening. "Nothing....not even a little...thing to keep us, to help us" Calum shook his head. "Ha, i remember when she was the one...who was in my shoes right now. She hated being apart, she always spoke on the phoen first...." He smiled a little. "Calum, im sorry...but...you cant really blame her" Cheryl admitted. "After everything...she cant just jump back into your arms." She sighed. Watching as Calum nodded, she felt sorry for him.

"I know...but i thought, something...now i know....nothing is there" He turned away, before rubbing his face again with the towel. "It just hit me..." He then turned to her. "The other night. We were at the party, i was talking to Alex. He uh...was talking about Lisa. He mentioned you and Luke. Luke, was uh....talking about you." Calum shook his head. "Really?" Cheryl asked surpised. "MmHmm....most likely" He smiled at her.

"Then...it hit me. Okay fine, ive partied, drunk a little, made out with a few girls...." He sighed. Cheryl turned away a little, not wanting to know details. "But there is somthing...with Jenn" He sighed. "I know..." Cheryl then smiled at him. "Theres crushes...girls who i would like to have...." "Uhm, Calum...you dont have too..." Cheryl began. "Sorry..." He sighed and chuckled a little. "But your heart...wants Jenn?" Cheryl asked.

"I think it needs her" He chuckled a little. "I tried to tell her this but...she was going out with Ewan..." "Ethan..." Cheryl corrected him. "Yeah him" Calum nodded. Cheryl giggled a little as she shook her head.

"Well i think Jenn knows deep down that she still loves you. She's just a little scared, of what could be done or said if she releases it." Cheryl told him. He turned to her and smiled. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, like...come on, your Calum Hood right? Jenn was the one to have you and love you first" Cheryl laughed a little making him laugh. "Awh, yeah okay" He nodded. "No but seriously...she loves you. She's just finding it hard to let it out after all this time" She told him.

Calum smiled at her, nodding he sighed. "Now I know why Luke was so lucky..." He told her. "Well...is so lucky." He smiled. "How so?" She asked. "To have you in his life. He had you...and your still with him. Not in a....together way but..." He began. "Yeah, i know..." She smiled. "Thanks" She nodded. "Hmm. Your welcome" He smiled at her. They both exchanged a look, similar to what happened outside the hotel room the other night.

"Cool...." Cheryl spoke. "What is?" Calum asked. "Huh..." Cheryl came back to real life. "Nothing..." She shook her head. "Do you....want me to put your shirt into the dryer?" She turned to the kitchen. "It's fine...don't worry" he told her. "Will you not get the cold? The band can't afford that" she mocked a little. "Mm...funny" he looked at her and chuckled a little. "Well that's fine" Cheryl stood. Calum followed her and the towel fell from his lap .

"Where are the guys tonight?" She asked picking the towel up. "Doing their own thing...mikey is seeing Kassie. Ash is...." "Ah so that's where she's off too" Cheryl smiled as she stood up straight to see Calum take his top off. His chest, torso slightly wet with the rain soaked through his shirt. "Uhh...and Ash....Luke?" She asked, stuttering a little. "Huh?" Calum smiled. "Sorry I uh...." Cheryl turned away, probably bright red.

"Its...okay..." Calum smiled at her. She quickly took some hair from her face, as she looked back up a him. Wow, he was tall too...but not as tall as Luke. She stood, frozen as Calms face came in closer to hers. His breath, she could feel on her mouth as they're lips grazed a little Cheryl pulled away. "Nope. Nuh-uh , we can't" she giggled nervously. "I'm sorry I uh... That was wrong" calum sighed as he looked at her. "Yeah, its fine...." Cheryl told him as she took his shirt from his hands and turned.

"Like...its not like we're hurting anyone..." Calum spoke up. "Calum, we...its wrong. Besides...its not like I'm not flattered... It's just..." Cheryl looked at him. She then turned and headed to kitchen with Calum following her. "No i understand. Your right" he told her. "This will be done in a few minutes so...." She smiled at him after she put his shirt into the dryer. He was leaning against the dryer, a playful smirk on his face as he looked at her. "What?" She asked him. "Nothing..." He told her. She stared at him, nervously not knowing what to do or what to say.

"Sorry Cheryl." He told her. "What for?" She asked. "...for this." He simply spoke, before leaning in and kissing her. Cheryl stood, shocked. He then looked at her before clearing his throat. "Uhm..." She stuttered before Calum leaned in and kissed her again. She could smell, and taste slight beer from his breath. She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "Have you been drinking?" She asked. "I had a couple..." He told her. "So...you drank...came to " discuss" stuff with Jenn while being in to Intoxicated...then you kiss me?!" Cheryl spoke offended.

"Chez...I'm not drunk, I know what I'm doing" he nodded. "Besides...that was testing me for a while now." He sighed. . "What was?" She asked a little confused. "You. I uh...I've been questioning myself over the past few weeks about...you." Cheryl didn't know what to do. She just stood. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, your right" he nodded. "Yeah, but you weren't the only one...." Cheryl sighed. "Ha! Now I know what Jenn meant about...kissing you" she looked at him. "Excuse me?" He chuckled. "You uh...its just...you have a soft...mouth that's all" she nodded. "Oh gee...thanks" he mocked. "In a good way!" Cheryl laughed.

"Maybe its good we're just friends. Luke's lucky. He needs to realise that." Calum nodded at her. "I mean...look at Michael and Kassie ...!" He nodded. "Luke's diffrrntt though, I'm different. Its...tricky" Cheryl sighed. "I know...but at least with you and him..." He began when the dryer stopped. Cheryl took out his shirt and handed it to him. "....it ain't just a one way thing. Your not the only one with feelings" he told her as he took his shirt and walked to the lounge. What?! Was that supposed to mean. Luke still liked her enough to give it a shot. "Its complicated now....!" Cheryl told Calum. "MmHmm..." He nodded. Cheryl followed him "what do you mean?" she asked.

Ooh small twist! I wanted to play around a little with characters. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?