Bioshock: Little Brother re-t...

By Nockris_the_cant

Follow Ryan Andrew's journey through life becoming Raptures first successful Little Brother, meet familiar fa... More

Chapter 1: The beginning of everything
Chapter 2: Super hero and their female sidekick
Chapter 3:Dreaming of a sweet love under the sea
Chapter 4: The little brother
Chapter 6: Upper Atrium
Chapter 7: Happenings
Chapter 8: New Test
Chapter 9: Confusion
Chapter 10: Stealing?
Chapter 11:Ryan Meets Atlas
Chapter 12: Problems and Big Trouble
Chapter 13: New Arrival
Chapter 14: Surprises
Chapter 15: Mysteries
Chapter 16: Revenge and Payback
Chapter 17: Heart broken
Chapter 18: Rapture family
Chapter 19: The people's daughter and her general
Chapter 20: Past discoveries
Chapter 21: Deeper and deeper
Chapter 22: Discoveries
Chapter 23: Re-encounter
Chapter 24: The General
Chapter 25: Choices
Chapter 26: The truth is out
Chapter 27: Escape
Chapter 28: the end
Chapter 29: epilogue
Editors note

Chapter 5: Walking tall. A special boy

127 0 0
By Nockris_the_cant

Farmer's market, 1:00 pm, Rapture:

There weren't many people around nowadays in the market, it seems that either they were dead, on Adam or they were too scared to go outside. Ryan, ever since he has become a little brother hasn't stopped to ask himself why. There are plenty of corpses to harvest, which meant more Adam for him. "Hero, have you ever asked yourself why we do this?, why I harvest Adam and you protect me with your own life?" asked Ryan as he harvested a corpse. 

It was that of a male, not too old, in his early forties or so. Ryan's Big daddy a Bouncer moaned and moved in index finger from side to side in a way to say no, "Well I have been thinking about that for some reason, I don't know" said Ryan as he finished, getting up from the ground Ryan opened the jar in his harvester and drank the Adam inside, once done Ryan burps a bit, "Excuse me" he said as he wipe his mouth with his once clean white sleeve before he went off to look for more.

The big daddies that have taken care of Ryan are not afraid of letting him go too far, the splicers don't recognize Ryan as one of the little sisters since he is obviously a boy, which means they rarely go after him, almost never. The Bouncer followed Ryan close behind, "Hero!, more Adam!" shouted Ryan as he waved his harvester around, the Bouncer moaned as he tried to hurry up, which is hard cause he is big and heavy. Ryan rolled his eyes, Hero was always a slow poke.

Sitting down Ryan looked at the bright red light coming from inside of the Splicer, he could tell that this one didn't have much Adam inside, must have been either because how long this corpse has been dead or this one didn't consume much Adam. Ryan stuck his harvester into the corpse, and began to suck out the Adam. Once done, Ryan didn't drink this Adam, he had other plans for it, "Come on Hero it's time for me to go to bed" he told his Big daddy.

The bouncer moaned as he took Ryan to a hidey-hole nearby, Ryan pulled himself in and entered the hole. Once inside he waited for the Bouncer to leave, once gone Ryan smirked to himself. Taking the Adam he harvested he put it in a jar which was almost full, he has been saving that Adam for days for something special. With that Adam the jar was full, he closed it tight, tied a pink bow that he found on it. 

Looking outside he made sure no splicer was outside before climbing down and leaving his hidey-hole. Ryan walked the halls of Rapture quickly and quietly, from time to time following any Big daddy he encountered before taking another direction. After a moment or so Ryan reached his destination, a hidey-hole... To Ryan it wasn't any hidey-hole, it was her hidey-hole.

Climbing up a bit Ryan placed the jar filled with Adam inside of the hidey-hole, not too close for the splicers to get it, not too far into bumping the little sister and startling her. Ryan got off and waited. After a moment or so a little sister came out, "Hey Ryan" she greeted with a smile, "Hello Eleanor...Happy Birthday!" said Ryan. The smile Eleanor had widened, "You remembered, everybody else forgot...except Daddy" said Eleanor, Ryan chuckled a bit. 

There was a pause and Eleanor said "Ryan...I know you're already risking everything by giving me some Adam, but can you please do me a favour" she had huge puppy eyes, Ryan fell victim to the gaze "What is it?" he asked, "Can you please find and bring me some things?, some cloth... any colour, a ball...maybe one of those things the adults use to open bottles, some string and a sewing needle" said Eleanor. Those were a lot of things, "Wellllll" droned Ryan, "Please" begged Eleanor with big yellow sun eyes, "I guess so" said Ryan sighting, "Yay, thank you, thank you" said Eleanor happily. Ryan sighed, wondering what type of trouble he had gotten into.

Lower Atrium, 9:00 am, Rapture:

The Atrium was quieter than usual, Ryan quietly walked around the halls, a Bouncer was following him slowly, Ryan stopped from time to time, looking for anything that Eleanor asked for. Ryan moved some debris to find one of those messenger bags, this one is made of leather, good quality one too. Taking it he rubbed his fingers at it, putting it over his shoulder and neck, "Okay that solves my carrying problem" though Ryan as he continued his way, walking over he found a closed store, opening it Ryan found it was a convenient store,

 "Well that is convenient" he told his Big daddy chuckling before he entered then there was a loud crash. Looking back he saw the Big Daddy Bouncer made his own entrance since the door was too small, Ryan sighed as he looked around.

"So a little thief decided to pop in....Adam, Adam, you're filled with Adam. thief, thief, you will pay...all the yummy Adam I can have" he heard, Ryan jumped and scanned his surroundings, no splicers in sight or so he thinks. Ryan quickly looked around, found the things he needed, a baseball, some cloth, a bottle opener and string, he also took some things, like glitter, glue, paint, paintbrushes and some other things he thought Eleanor would like, all he needed was a sewing needle. Looking around Ryan though where could it be?

 suddenly he was attacked from above, "Well well look what we have here...all the yummy Adam I can have" she said...if it was a she. How old is she? Ryan doesn't know, her face is far too destroyed to tell, it had a huge lump in the eye, her dress is torn, she wore no shoes, her body is so skinny she looked like a skeleton and her other eye was sunken deep within her skull it looked like she never had it. "Don't make me scream!" threaten Ryan, "Or what?" snapped the splicer, "Or this" snapped Ryan back, he took a deep breath and let out an ear piercing scream, there was a huge roar.

The splicer let go of Ryan screamed in terror, no amount of Adam was worth tackling with a big daddy. The Big daddy Bouncer dash towards the splicer, piercing the enormous drill into her body, making an instant smoothie out of it. Once done Ryan looked and shook his head "Splicer's they never learn" he said, looked over the body and spotted something shiny, lifting it Ryan saw what it was, "A needle" he said looking at it, wiping it off with some cloth he placed it on his bag before leaving. "I hope Eleanor is happy with the stuff I bring her, after all the trouble it caused us to get this stuff for her, hu Hero" said Ryan as he climbed up into the Bouncer's back, the Bouncer moaned.

11:00am,Eleanor's hidey-hole:

"Eleanor, I got your stuff" said Ryan as he walked over to Eleanor's hidey-hole and dumped the bag he had on the ground. Eleanor came out of her hole, since Ryan was with a Big Daddy, "Thanks" said Eleanor as she took the stuff, "It was nothing" said Ryan, "Well it was..it must have given you a lot of trouble to get these things" said Eleanor looking in the bag. Ryan smirked to himself and said "You have no idea".

The next day, 11:00 am, Arcadia, Rapture:

Ryan snuck out of his hidey-hole to hang out with Eleanor, it wasn't really a date... They were walking close at hand while Eleanor's Big daddy followed them closely, keeping an eye out for them. It made Ryan sort of nervous, he kept the yellow light on.. mostly on Ryan as if he was saying, "I 'am watching you, you'd better not hurt my little girl or else I'll get you". Eleanor seemed extra happy today, "So what are you going to do with all of that stuff I got you?" asked Ryan, "Shush, you don't want daddy to find out...it's a surprise" she said whispering, "Ohhhh" said Ryan. 

There was a moment of silence between them, "Ryan?" asked Eleanor, "What?" asked Ryan looking at her, "You want to know something weird" said Eleanor, "sure?" asked Ryan, "I see you the way you are" said Eleanor "I always see people with mask and tuxedo, but I see you wear no mask or tuxedo", Ryan looked at her weird but didn't say anything, what Eleanor saw Rapture as was beyond Ryan's understanding. Eleanor hugged and kissed Ryan's cheek, taking him by surprise, "What was that for?" asked Ryan surprise, "Thank you" said Eleanor, "Thank you for what?" asked Ryan, "Thanks for doing me that favour.....and thanks for being here with me" said Eleanor. Ryan took his time to answer and said "Oh" in a small whisper.

The next day, afternoon, Sinclair Deluxe, Rapture:

The halls were extremely quiet in the morning, it would give anybody a sense of forgoing and terror, but Ryan didn't care much, he has been sleeping mostly in a hidey-hole. In the hidey-hole he knew he was safe. The afternoon made its way, Ryan knew that it was afternoon cause of the music, then it began to grow louder and louder till it sounded like the place was going to explode. 

Ryan grunted, annoyed he stuck his head out and shouted "KEEP IT DOWN WILL YA, SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!", the music drowned out Ryan's shout. He growled as he backed away deeper into the hidey-hole, layed down again, just listening to the music just hoping it would turn down.

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" he heard an ear piercing scream, it made him jump. Ryan looked around wondering what was that, the sound wasn't heard, "Maybe I imagined it" thought Ryan as he lay down again them

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Daaaaaadddddyyyyy...... HHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppp" he heard again, more clearly. This scream, Ryan knew it, "Eleanor!" Ryan shouted scared for Eleanor's life. He had to do something, she could be in big danger. Despise the danger Ryan left the hidey-hole and went to search for Eleanor. He found her, her Big daddy....he was hypnotized, Ryan could tell, he had an experience of his own, had to run for it, barely made it out alive. Ryan looked, he saw a group of splicers, but the one interested in her was a woman.

 She is blond, somewhere between her late and middle twenties, wore a blue dress and a brown messenger bag, "she is not your daughter, her name is Eleanor, and she is mine" she said, gave Delta a gun, ordered him to shoot himself. Delta began to obey, when he was about to shoot... 

"NO HERO, DON'T DO IT!" shouted Ryan as he ran over, Delta stopped for a moment, the woman looked at him, "Well aren't you a special occasion, a little boy...or should I say a little brother" she said, her voice sounded as cold as ice, but it was filled with interest, "Eleanor!, don't worry, I'll save you!" shouted Ryan as he ran his way towards her, the woman looked and said "Whoever captures the boy gets more Adam".

More Adam, those are the magic words for splicers, they jumped at Ryan. every single instinct of his was telling him to shout, to run for it. Anger filled his mind, tired of screaming for help or fleeing when presented with a problem, that wasn't going to happen, not today. Holding his harvester, Ryan stabbed the first Splicer, draining the Adam in it's body, killing him, the second one knocked Ryan over, Ryan got up, jumped on the splicer and stabbed him multiple times. More were coming, Ryan knew he couldn't fight them all, then there was a sound.

 *BANG*.

 Looking in horror Ryan saw Eleanor's big daddy killed himself, Eleanor cried in terror, sadness. Ryan knew he couldn't do anything else, more were coming, looking at Eleanor he shouted "Don't worry Eleanor!, I'll be back!" shouted Ryan before he ran for it. The woman looked interested, never in her life has she seen any little sister act that way, especially its the first time she saw a little brother. This boy is special and just what she needs.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
31.4K 512 39
IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ, READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!! THANK YOU |Ps: I wrote this almost 2 years ago, it was prior to Noah coming out. In the best att...
324 32 18
Set 12 years after Bioshock: Little Brother Re-told story, follow the sons of Eleanor and Ryan as they get end up in rapture. The city's ADAM is stil...