When The Truth Comes Out

By NovaRen852

Y/N Macher was sixteen years old when she was impregnated by her brother's best friend and her secret boyfrie... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending 1
Ending 2
Bonus Chapter
A/N

Chapter 19

573 11 0
By NovaRen852

I felt someone dragging my body to what I assumed to be the kitchen. They could tell I was still alive, but they didn't bother killing me yet.

"Hey, baby, do you wanna go get the very ex Misses Riley?" He asked Amber.

"Yeah, I do." She replied excitedly. I heard her small footsteps leave the room. It was just the four of us now. I had to come up with a plan.

"I'll make sure Sam gets any hints I throw her way. When the time comes, you still have your knife on you. Use it like I taught you to. I love you." Billy instructed as he stood by me.

"Hey, hey! Woah!" Richie shouted as Sidney tried to grab at something. "Sidney Prescott. You know, I'm a really big fan. Much braver than Mini Macher over there."

"Go fuck yourself." She spat.

"You see the last Stab movie?" He questioned.

This guy and his fucking obsession.

"Not really a fan of scary movies." She answered. She never was, especially after what happened in this very same house.

"That checks out," he nodded, "Anyways, it sucked balls. Because nobody takes the true fans seriously. Not really. They just laugh at us, and why? Because we love something? We're just a fucking joke to them? How can fandom be toxic? It's about love!"

"They don't fucking understand that these movies are important to people." He stopped.

"Richie-"

"We're gonna help them!" He cut Sam off as he pointed the gun at her. "Hollywood's totally fucking out of ideas, so we decided we'd give them some new source material to follow. You know, bring it back to basics. Because that's how you make a great Stab movie, Sam. Based on actual events."

I heard Gale groaning in pain as ber brought her into the room as well. She screamed as she saw my bloodied body laying on the ground, but was quickly pulled away as she took her to a chair.

"Sit the fuck down!" Amber yelled. Sid went to move towards her, but Richie quickly stopped that from happening.

"Back up, back up."

"You did all this just to make me the hero of your fucked up movie?" Sam asked. It was obvious to Billy and I what the real plan was though.

"Sweetie, you're not the hero. You're the villain. The daughter of Billy Loomis and Y/N Macher who sees fucked up visions of her dead dead? Sidney Prescott killed your father, which made your mother give you up and hide away for years! You did all this just to get her back to Woodsboro, along with your mother." He explained.

"You know what the biggest problem with the Stab movies is? There's no Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. No bad guy to keep coming back. But the illegitimate daughter of the original mastermind, and the accomplice's sister? Now that's a fucking villain!" Amber added.

"How did you know?" Sam squeaked out.

"About your parents? It's a small town and your adoptive mom is a drunk!" Amber laughed. "I met Richie on the Stab subreddit. I've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house. We realized pretty quickly we had similar ideas."

"Wasn't that hard for me to find you in Modesto. It wasn't that hard for me to fuck you, either." Richie's comment made me absolutely livid. "But I guess being a sexually available woman is supposed to be empowering these days."

"How dare he talk to our daughter in such a way?" Billy growled.

"Fuck you!" She replied angrily.

"But it wouldn't work with just you, Sam. See, we had to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter. Can't have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee!"

God that reminded me of Randy.

"Nope!" Richie agreed.

"Dewey had to die to make it real. To show that this wasn't just some bullshit, cash-in, run-of-the-mill sequel. Because our movie has fucking stakes! 'Cause anyone can die in a requel." I heard a clatter, then the sound of a knife entering flesh. Sidney grunted, and Sam screamed out.

Fucking hell.

As the entire group was distracted, I slowly made my way out of the room. I held my stomach as I tip-toed out of the area and towards the closet. My plan was in place, I just had to wait it out.

I heard Amber run past the door, my guess is to find me.

"Um, she's not here!" Amber yelled from the room Tara was originally in.

Had they not noticed I was gone?

"What do you mean?" He yelled back.

"They haven't noticed yet. Fucking morons. Don't make your move yet. Wait until Amber is out of the picture. I'll help out Sam, you jump in when you hear Richie attack." Billy's plan scared me, but I had to try. I had to save her.

"Amber! Fan out, she couldn't have gone far!" After he spoke, I heard the sound of Amber being knocked to the ground by the injured teen. She beat her over and over with her crutch.

That's when Richie finally noticed.

"Where the fuck is Macher?!" He screamed. Billy and I both smirked, knowing his plan was slowly unraveling.

I heard multiple gunshots, then Richie screaming in pain. I wasn't sure if he had been shot by Sam or not, but I heard her run.

As she moved out of the kitchen, I could also hear the sound of her throwing Tara to the ground.

"Sam! Where are you going? Your big scene's coming up!"

"Soon. Be patient, baby." Billy could tell I was getting antsy. But I knew I had to wait, or I'd be dead too.

As Amber screamed in the kitchen, and different objects clattered around, I assumed Sidney and Gale were fighting her off.

"That's the thing about slashers, Sam. So many blood trails. This one yours? Or is it mommy's?" I was terrified for Sam at this point, but I also knew she was a smart girl. She knew what she was doing. "Only one way to find out!"

More gunshots rang out from the kitchen, then pain-filled screeching from Amber. Whatever happened, it definitely wasn't pretty.

At the same time, Sam and Richie tumbled down the stairs.

"I'll be right back. Come out in forty-five seconds." Billy disappeared, and I was left alone. I counted to exactly forty-five, then left the small area, and whipped my pocket knife out.

I saw Billy in the mirror, as did Sam. He looked downwards towards the bottom of the curtain where a knife was laying and smirked.

"The villain dies in the end! Those are the rules!" Richie said as he stalked forward.

"I'm introducing a new rule." She spoke.

"What would that be, huh?" He grabbed her shoulder and flipped her around. That's when I came out from hiding. Sam didn't notice at first, thankfully. "Well?"

"Never fuck with the daughter of a serial killer." As she stabbed him right through the cheeks, I ran up behind him.

"Or the sister of one." I dug my knife straight into his back as I whispered into his ear. I twisted it around before pulling it back out. He screamed in pain as Sam pushed him back. I stomped on his throat as Sam climbed on top of him and plunged her knife into him over and over again.

I smiled maniacally as his blood splattered all over her and I. Billy would be proud.

"Wait!" Richie plead. I took my foot off of him and crouched down beside him. "What about my ending?"

"Here it comes." As I raised his head, I dug the knife Billy gifted me into his throat, cutting it deeply from one side to the other. Sam stared at him and I as blood gushed out of the large wound.

I stood up and backed away as Sam and I wiped the blood off our knives. I joined Gale and Sidney, who had entered the room directly after. As Sam grabbed the gun from Gale to shoot Richie, I walked back to the closet to grab my own gun.

Big mistake.

As I walked back out, I felt a knife plunge into me multiple times. Over and over, before a gunshot rang out, and Amber was shot dead. I fell to the ground as the three women I cared about most rushed over to me.

"Y/N, please don't go." Sidney cried.

"Mom, please. Please." Samantha grabbed my hand as I began to fade away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 245 16
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞π₯𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐬, billy's twin sister, has a big secret she can't share with her friends and boyfriend, but two already know. (SCREAM...
134K 2.6K 15
Abby Havrin and Stu Macher were the perfect couple. But what happens when their classmate, Billy Loomis, drags them into his wacked up plan to kill h...
172K 4.5K 29
'π‡πžπ₯π₯𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐒𝐧, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚' After the events of 1996, Nova begins to move on with her life. It had been a year since the massacre at Stu Mache...
410K 13.1K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...