𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑾...

Por Nurizz23

This story is of Jeon Jungkook ...... who was a Playboy .... He fall in love at first... Mais

1
Start 🥰
Angel 😇💕
Mr Jeon ~•
Hospital 🏥
flashback
Girl
Penthouse
Angel 😇
Shirt
Past
Bathrobe
Breakfast
First day
Careless
First love
Shopping 🛍️ - 1
Shopping 🛍️ - 2
Mrs Jeon
lovely moments 🥰
Note
lovely moments - 2
His queen 👑
Date

❣️ Wedding day ❣️

775 28 1
Por Nurizz23

-- Time skip --

I signed as today is the day of my wedding with my red angry gangster .....
Well , this was the nickname that I gave her in our childhood days , the most I rememberd was she was princess of everybody's life ........

Her temper was really after her mother.

I reached the venue which was in busan as it was our hometown and then both of our parents move to Seoul .....

After few minutes , I was standing at the one end of aisle with priest and waiting for my wife .....

I was in my thoughts and snapped out of them when I heard everyone's gasps and whispers ....

I looked up and saw the reason all of this chaos was that the bride arrived . She was walking hanging her head low with her brother , Park Jimin .....

I was not able to see her face but her tiny figure definitely looked familiar . When she came and standing in front of me, I felt like something familiar emotions .
But I shrugged them as we know each other in childhood .......

Soon the vows started , but she still didn't look up . Later when vows Were done , I noticed change in her behaviour when priest said .....

Priest : I announce both of you as a lawful husband and wife . Now you may kiss the bride !!

Maybe she was too much nervous or panic by listening these words . I took a step forward , I knew by her state that she wanted to take a step back but didn't .....

I took her tiny right hand in my large rough one and gently pecked on the back of her hand ....

Then I stood straight and so how crowd cheered for us . But when I gave her small figure , I noticed how she had hanged down her head more .
Now I figured out that my little wife is a shy girl ......

I internally smirked as I knew in future , I would love to tease her for being shy ...

So , my red angry gangster now transformed into a small shy girl !!

Interesting !!

My thoughts got interrupt when a hand was kept on my shoulder , I turn towards that person and saw my best friend also now my brother - in - law , Park Jimin ...

He smile towards me which I return him back . Definitely his eye smile was one of cutest smile , I had ever seen !!

Jm : kook , I hope I made a right decision by handing my baby sis in your hands ...

Jk : definitely , hyung !! I would surely take your of your sister and never give you any chance to complain in future !!

He chuckled and patted my shoulder .....

Jm : I hope so ..... Also take care of yourself . Both of you are important for me !!

I nodded and we start a get - together with our families . But the fact was that I didn't saw how my wife look till now !!

Time skip --

After meeting everyone , we hop in our car and the drive started towards the mansion of Busan which own by me .
Being a multi - billionaire , I own various mansions and properties , this is one of them .....

Well everything is ready there , har stuffs are already arrived at my Seoul mansion . It is the one where we would live from tomorrow onwards ....

Now to avoid the long journey after this tiring day , we would spend this night here in Busan .....

We both were sitting at the back seat of car and the driver was driving . The complete silent had taken over till now .....

She was hanging her had low while playing with her fingers on her lap being quiet .....

I also didn't try to break it as it definitely would be awkward for her . Her life just change in few moments .

Surely , it would take her time to adjust , but I also hope I would be able to make her comfortable around me .....

She was still a girl who was in her teenage period . But I really hope we would be able to give a chance to this relationship .....

I really respect women the most . The one of the reason is how they sacrifice their family , their life , their own dreams , to become someone's wife , mother , daughter - in - law and so on ....

Now my respect for my wife is at peak , how she just turn 17 few days ago and decided to leave her dreams and family back and step into this pure relation like marriage ....

A marriage which is so pure . Well , a thing strike in my mind which was how my bride looks like means her face ....

As I haven't seen her face yet .
Because when she look up , I am busy with someone or something or just someone interrupt me to see her and when I look at her , her head is hanged down ......

I signed but I knew she was damn beautiful and gorgeous !!

Well , the reasons are her mom was one of most gorgeous ladies in her time back then .....
And also her elder sister , Park Iseul , is shining at the peak of her career as a model because of her beauty . Damn she is a perfect example of a beauty with brain .....

The last but not least ,I have seen her in our childhood . She was the cutest child ever .....

But now her cute small chubby little body is turned into cute small yet sexy and hot one .....

But her little fingers are still tiny just like her brother , well so cute !!

( Damn , I have put so many pics .....
Well I think , they help in making
things easier to imagine !! )

_________________________________________
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you enjoyed and
liked this chapter !!

Good bye guys 🥰

Seen you all soon !!

. ___________________________________ .

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.5K 917 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
1.1M 41.6K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
330K 11.3K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
37.2K 1.7K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...