Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

By _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 25 - Baji best boy

2K 72 42
By _Kira_Art_

~In the previous chapter~

Koko didn't know how to feel, he watched you as you were leaving. The further you walked away the more he wanted to run after you and hug you keeping you safe and apologizing for the decision he had made. But it was too late now, he had made his choice and there was nothing he could do about it. He hoped for one thing and that was Toman's defeat, so at least he wouldn't be alone and would have both you and Inui by his side.

________________________________

"Let's show them what we're capable of!" Rindou said taking that pose... like a fucking mantis, while Ran had the baton pointing towards the two unlucky babies, also called the little ones of the house. "You look very excited Rindou"
(Someone lend me glasses because I read Rindol while reading the manga to write this part😭)

"Those two are quite annoying."
"Yeah, they a perfect match! It's annoying"

Chifuyu got distracted for a moment and saw Hakkai and Angry fighting together 'The two of them together?? What an ugly duo!'

Rindou moving first ran towards Angry with his body low, like he's from some fucking horror game... he looked like Alien. "Next will be your leg!!"
"Don't come near you bastard!" Angry replied by stepping back into a defensive position. However, Hakkai saved him by hitting Rindou on the head by surprise, but the latter managed to save in time.

"Hakkai..!" Surprised by his friend's interference, Angry moved back not expecting that, and getting distracted.
"Ran is coming! Look out!" Even if Hakkai's move was unexpected Ran moved immediately, expecting such a thing from the enemy. Since the two brothers had experience in combat.
Angry not realizing in time was taken in full by the baton making him fall to the ground.
"Angry!" Hakkai getting distracted, was pinned to the ground by Rindou. Blocking his leg but without breaking it.

"You know, I'm used to hearing screams of pain while using this technique!" Rindou smiled at him from below as he watched his brother approach from behind Hakkai undetected

When Hakkai saw Ran it was already too late, hitting him on the head.

Rindou letting go of his leg stood up walking away together with Ran to let the two stand up "These idiots have no coordination" Ran commented making Rin laugh.

The two children of the house got up slowly as they were complaining about each other.
They sighed "If only Yuzuha/Smiley were here...she would understand!"

At those words they looked at each other arguing among themselves(?)
"Asshole you're the one who has to understand!"
"You too! You rely too much on your sister!"

"Huh?!" "Mh!"

"Selfish!"
"Spoiled!"
"Irresponsible! Get the fuck out!"
"Get off you fuck balls..!"

"Oh my god! As they are both little ones in the family they are both spoiled and pampered..!!!" Chifuyu commented focusing more on the two than on his battle.
Hearing Chifuyu's comment the two turned in unison pointing at him angrily "Chifuyu I'll kill you!"
"Don't compare me to this idiot!"

"Eh/Ha?!!?" They looked at each other, bumping forehead to forehead.

Without the two noticing Ran and Rin were running towards them to attack, they didn't care if the two were arguing indeed it was better for them so they could finish them off more easily.
"Idiots!! Be careful!" Chifuyu yelled at the two, equally protecting himself from Mochi

But no... they both went down like bowling pins.
The two brothers walked away smiling
"Next time bring your brothers!" (Ran you better shut up before Hakkai brings you Taiju💀)
"And go and hide behind their shadow"

The two younger ones sat up with difficulty taking a little break... "hehe.. they called you newborn" laughed Hakkai letting out a moan of pain
Frowning Angry looked at the floor "You too!"

They were about to get up but a hand landed on their heads stopping their action. "Sorry I'm late, but some cockroaches got on my way"

From the voice they both raised their heads quickly, seeing Y/n who was smiling towards their direction as she stroked their head "Y/n!!" they exclaimed together.

You crouched down to their height "Coming here I saw what happened. Really guys?? Arguing while the enemy is in front of you?" You chuckled knowing you would do the same.
They were embarrassed but Hakkai with flushed cheeks defended himself from your dig "Y-you would have done the same thing! You did it first with Baji when we had to decide who would fight first. In front of ALL!!"

"Nu uh! Don't blame me.. Baji is the one who started!!" You answered insulted knowing that he was right.
Rolling your eyes you stood up looking at them down
"So, shall we show those bastards what we younger brothers are made of?" You grinned as you turned to the enemy, seeing the two Haitans walking away, thinking they were done.

Angry and Hakkai looked at each other smiling and then stood up behind you, one to the left and one to the right.

"Hey! You! Chicken Little and Annabelle! Where do you think you're going!!" You called them smiling, knowing you'd hit a nerve, or at least one of them.

"Huh?!" Rindou turned around angrily, but Ran had a bored face. Maybe due to being called Annabelle by someone but he didn't stay that way for long, his expression changing as soon as he saw you between the two.
"Y/n!" He said excited to see you

"Don't think it ended like this! We will show you the true strength of the youngest of the family" you said running towards them.
Hakkai and Angry followed close behind, Angry went for Rindou and Hakkai for Ran.
When you were close to them you raised your leg aiming at Ran who had put his arms in front of his face ready to block.

Seeing you were aiming at his brother, Rindou focused on Angry, managing to dodge his attack by ducking and was about to grab him to block. But that was his mistake.

Knowing that if you aimed at Ran, Rindou wouldn't focus on you and that was exactly your plan. It was just a bluff. Your real target was Rindou from the start.

You grinned making Ran's eyes widen "Rindou watch out!-"
But it was too late, turning your body towards him gaining more speed for your kick and hitting him over the head, knocking him down.
Hakkai hit Ran but since he was already protecting himself he didn't hurt him "Rindou!!"

"Thanks Y/n.." said Angry also surprised by your change of target, you smiled at him

"Damn... I didn't expect it" Rin was getting up and you wanted to hit him again not wanting to give him time to recover but a certain baton stopped you dodging him for a while. Ran was in front of you...that means Hakkai was down!
Looking around you saw Hakkai who had flown off and was slowly getting up holding his head in pain.

"Princess just focus on me!" Ran sneered as he raised his baton to strike you again

"Don't worry, I only have eyes for you" you answered back making him laugh more, with your hands in front of your face you prepared yourself for the blow but you didn't expect that he would change at the last minute, hitting you on side. Your body twisted sideways in pain and you let out a gasp of pain.
He was about to hit you again but you took a safe distance causing him to stop in midair.
He sent you a smile and you frowned but still smiling, straightening up completely.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!" Rindou had caught him...breaking Angry's leg

'Shit..! Angry has his leg and arm broken and Hakkai has no more strength, for sure if he keeps getting the baton on the head like that he will pass out. I'm alone now...' Gritting your teeth you braced yourself, running towards Ran. You better take care of Ran quickly while Rin is distracted with Angry!

"I didn't know you missed me so much~" Ran said raising his baton, you ignored him. Looking down you saw that his legs were spread giving you an idea.
When you were close enough for Ran to strike you, you ducked, sliding between his legs. You turned and stood up with both hands grabbing him with your legs by his neck, throwing him away.

(Lucky Chloe is too much fun to play😩)

Now that Ran was on the ground and you had thrown him away you had to deal with Rindou but before you could turn around Rindou was already behind you. Blocking your arm and throwing you to the ground

'Holy shit! I had to look at where Rindou was. I have to get free ASAP before he breaks my good arm!'

"Nice move you just made, but you forgot there are two of us." Just by the tone of his voice you could hear he was giggling
"Uughhh...!" He had your arm in a fatal grip, the more you tried to move the more he squeezed creating pain.
"Finally I can hear your screams... let me hear how you suffer!!"

You felt a rush of pain travel up your arm and then up your back, moving up towards your brain. The nervous system was sending you electric shocks creating intense pain in the area that the bastard snapped.
But your ego was stronger, letting no scream out. You bit your lips with your teeth drawing blood from the biting. The most that could be heard was groans of pain here and there but nothing else.

Rindou let go of your arm surprised that you didn't scream. How the hell did you resist such pain?
"Are you kidding me?"

You embraced your arm moving it close to you receiving shocks of pain. To the inside you were cursing without brake.
Your body instinctively brought down tears but you stood up anyway wanting to fight forward. The others were already busy with other people not to mention that Angry couldn't get up due to his broken leg and Hakkai was in an unknown state.
Then you also have to count Izana and Kisaki who are biased as reserves... you had to take care of these two.

Looking behind Rindou you saw Ran reaching you cracking his neck.
"Do you really want to continue? Not that it makes a difference to me, I still haven't heard how you scream" Rindou said ruffling his hair in exasperation

"We need to be more careful with her, even if she's alone now she might trick us somehow. Y/n, you hurt me throwing me like that" Ran complained laughing

Letting go of your arm, it fell sideways like a dead body.... now you only had your legs and left arm, the right one was gone and if you tried to move it you only felt immense pain.
You also rested your left one but on contact with the pocket you felt an object inside. 'Can it be..'

"Sorry Ran but I didn't want to risk you hitting me with the baton" you tried to talk and make conversation so they wouldn't notice you were taking something out of your pocket, hiding it in your fist.

"But she seems to like you, she would have loved to meet you" he said referring to the baton
"Pass"

Rindou rolled his eyes at the conversation you were having.

Bored, he sprinted in your direction, getting into the Alien position. Seeing that he was aiming for one of your legs you moved your body in parallel, so your left side is forward and your right side is backwards not wanting to risk him touching your arm.
When he grabbed you around the waist to throw you off, you activated the object you were holding and hit him on the back.

Feeling a STRONG electric shock coming from there, his body shook "AAAAHH!!!" He went down immediately with spasms. Ran seeing his brother with his eyes closed in pain he didn't understand what you had done, running to help him without thinking about it.
From his point of view it looked like you just punched his back, not being able to see the taser (the small one) hidden in the fist.

Noticing Ran in front of you with the baton ready to strike your face you impulsively raised your right arm to protect yourself, the pain was tremendous but doubled when he came into contact with the baton, stopping it.
Not thinking about the pain, thanking the adrenaline that was circulating in your body, you put the taser towards his neck taking it in full. You moved away for him to drop but he went to his knees managing to resist the jolts "Fuck..!! Where the fuck did she get a taser from!" He asked to no one in particular with his eyes closed focusing on the pain.

Not giving him time to get up you took two steps away, jumping into the air by turning sideways and hitting him with the opposite leg from the one you had used to jump

(I give you reference images as the gif is too big and I can't explain the move🥲)

Ran came face to face with the floor, knocking him down momentarily.

You waited for a couple of seconds to see if they would get up. But they showed no movement and didn't look like they intended to. Looking around you saw that those who were watching the battle had their eyes wide open and didn't dare to attack you, moving your gaze to Angry and Hakkai you saw them watching the battle in surprise as well. Hakkai was standing helping Angry with an arm around him.

Smiling kindly you kept your arm close to your body not wanting to do any more damage, you went towards their direction.

Hakkai and Angry's eyes widened but you didn't pay too much attention thinking they were surprised that you defeated the two by yourself, but seeing the others exclaiming in happiness and smiling made you worry, "Y/n/-chan!! Look out!" Looking at the two confused you turned around imagining some surprise attack.....

But nothing.

You literally didn't see anyone. Ran and Rindou were no longer there. "Behind you!!" Angry yelled
Not having time to turn around a 'pole' hit your head and you fell to the ground. Your right arm hit the surface first taking the weight of your body making you scream in pain. Hearing a chuckle behind you "I finally got to hear your scream in pain and please don't stop, I'm enjoying it." Rindou said reaching down and grabbing your leg ready to break it.
Ran who was the one who hit you, stepped on the wrist of your injured arm, making you suffer.

"You know I didn't expect you to get a taser... you surprised me," he said, applying more force to her wrist. "We need to teach you a lesson for being naughty" he grinned hitting your arm with the baton. You grit your teeth biting your cheek from the inside not wanting them to get what they want. Leaving only grimace of pain.

You tried to kick Rindou with your free leg but he bent the one he was holding letting you know that if you continued to do so he would break it. And you stopped.

Ran continued on hitting your arm and you were sure you were feeling the taste of iron in your mouth, turning your head to the side narrowing your eyes in pain.
"Y/N!! Stop you assholes!" Hakkai yelled wanting to get closer but fell down making Angry fall with him, her head spinning too much to do anything. Making it useless.
Angry watched the scene feeling tears fall from his eyes
"S-stop...st-stop it..leave her alone- Y/n~" he started crying like a baby, managing to stop the two of them in what they were doing.

Ran stopped the baton and looked at Angry not sure if he heard right...he was confused. Even Rindou had the same reaction, laughing incredulously "Are we serious...?"
With half-closed eyes you looked at Angry and you remembered what Smiley told you that day,

'Angry.... is coming out, the demon... sorry if I made you cry'

He had stopped sobbing, standing up as if his leg was not broken. The tears were still present the only difference was his gaze, it was absent as if it weren't him. Rindou stood up approaching his brother showing his full attention to Angry.
Ran watched him closely feeling something was wrong "How he does stand up, I broke his leg"

"Don't touch Y/n" Angry said looking at them, Rindou walked towards him wanting to finish him once and for all "Rindou be careful"

"Don't worry it'll be child's play, this guy is good to go" he smiled lowering himself and going to push him from the waist... but Angry didn't move, and Rindou was there hugging him.

"The last time I cried was in elementary school... and before I knew it everyone was down."
"Why the fuck won't it move?!"

"My brother told me never to cry again because if I did.."

"Rindou get away from there!!"

"I would have ended up killing someone." Angry landed a right punch in Rindou's face, knocking him unconscious and knocking him down.
"Rindou!!!"

Before he know it Angry was gone and Ran looked around nervously and panicked "Where did he go??!"

"You're slow Braided" with another punch he also knocked his brother to the ground, ending the fight definitively.
With your good arm you helped yourself to sit, looking at Angry "Are you okay? I didn't want you to cry...forgive me Souya"

Turning around he looked at you with the same look "It's not your fault, it's only these bastards' fault"

"WAIT A MOMENT!" Mochi yelled approaching you leaving the fight with Chifuyu. Now that you notice, everyone stopped fighting and were watching you...
'How long has everyone been watching? I'm hoping since Rin was knocked out by Souya because if it's before that then it's embarrassing..'

You locked eyes with Take and you could see that he was worried about you, it seemed that he was fighting against himself not to come to you and be close. You gently shaked your head in disapproval, you're tired and your eyelids were in danger of drooping but the show must go on. Standing up slowly so if someone tried to attack you at least you could protect yourself.

"WHAT THE FUCK. HAITANI?! I TRUSTED YOU!" Approaching Angry he threw his arm around his shoulders leaning against him. Not wanting to risk getting in the way you moved towards Hakkai "I CAN BEAT ANGRY BY MYSELF. RIGHT 'BED WEETER'?!"

'Fly-high Mochi' you thought

Angry hit him in the face sending him directly to the ground and knocking out the third in line as well.
You whistled "And with this it's strike"

Hearing that comment Hakkai looked at you with a judgmental face, seeing that made you confused "what?"

"Really? You are even joking in these type of situations?"
"Yes, it's my coping mechanism for shitty situations"

"Who is next?" Angry said looking around coldly. "I understand. So you are the black horse of Toman. And I thought it would have been Baji or Y/n" said Muto, mentioning you he observed your state noticing the broken arm you were embracing, you were now out of the game.
"I won't go easy on you, Souya."

Taking him from his arm, he made a Judo move pulling him to the ground but Angry took him by the neck with his leg, reversing the situation. His leg pressing down on his throat making him gasp, narrowly lose consciousness.

"Wow, so cool Angry!!"

"You saw that Takemichi!"

"But how did he do it?!"

The last ones standing gathered with Angry in front of everyone. There were only you, Angry, Hakkai, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Inui and Baji left. You were looking at all the Tanjiku who was standing with no fear and no sign of going back.
(I'm writing this scene with Rammstein's Sonne playing in the background and I can tell that shit hits differently😩)

Inui walked over to you to see how you were, moving a hand on your back, "Y/n are you sure to continue..?" He asked you worried seeing what state your arm was in.
Moving your gaze on the arm you thought about it for a moment, looking back at Inui you smiled at him "Yes, don't worry... I can still go on. I still have the other arm and two legs"
His gaze stayed on your form for a while before turning away.

"But what's wrong with him...!"
"He knocked out the best four in an instant!"
"We are losing our best members too fast."
The enemies complained with fear retreating little by little.

"Takemichi..." Angry called him "This fight is in our hands"
You fell in line with Takemichi who was helping Hakkai standing.

"WAIT!!" yelled someone behind you making you turn around to see who he was. It was Muto....

With a dagger in hand!

'What intentions does he have?! He wants to kill all of us only because he can't accept his defeat? What a baby...'

"I will...never lose....I WILL NEVER LOSE!!" He said softly at first, ending up yelling. He lunged at Angry waving his dagger but luckily he dodged in time. Takemichi being Takemichi stood in front of Angry pushing him away without thinking that HE would be the stabbed one... 🤦🏻‍♀️
You didn't know whether to worry or leave him to die there by his stupid choice.
'... he has pepper spray with him, he have to just use his brain and everything will be fine. Wait... where's my taser???' You started hitting all your pockets in panic for losing it. Last time it was in your hand before Ran hit you on the head.
Touching the back pocket you felt it there letting out a sigh of relief. How it got there you don't know but it's okay.

Going back to the less serious things, you kept watching what would happen and suddenly Kakucho threw himself in front of Takemichi stopping Muto's dagger that was about to hit Take.
"You've already lost Muto," Kaku said coldly.
Punching him in the belly making him gasp for air and sending him to the ground.

From that action you blushed finding Kakucho very cool in that moment. You don't know if you imagined it but it felt like your heart skip a beat. 'When the fuck did Kakucho get so cool??! When we were kids, he kept crying after every time he got kicked and Takemichi was the one who smiled (even if he got kicked too..). Did Kakucho stole Take's personality with some ritual??'

You? Fangirling for Kakucho right now? Pfft like you even woul-

-Yes, and a lot too

Looking Muto up and down Kaku turned to us "You taught me how to be a real man.... Idiot"
You wanted to laugh at that comment and say it was a good joke but you preferred to hold back.

"We are safe...." Takemichi

"So he's on our side?" Chifuyu asked

You were all a bit confused by Kakucho's action but better not to trust the appearances.
"Izana! I'll take the punishments for this later"

"Kaku, thank you..."
"Don't get any ideas Takemichi. I didn't do it to save you.
I will follow the person I dedicated my life to"

'Is it me?' You asked, hoping so

"All the way to hell, if that's what he wants. And I'm talking about Izana Kurokawa."
You pouted knowing he wasn't talking about you
'Awww... sucks'

No one didn't notice how Kakucho had one foot behind him ready to sprint, no one but Baji. Seeing that he approached you and took you by the hips moving aside
"Baji what are you doing??" You asked confused
"He's going to attack"
"Huh? How do you know?"

Not even after he finished saying it Kakucho sprinted towards Angry making him fly, and without stopping he went towards Inui and Chifuyu who met the same end. Baji for safety moved in front, in case Kakucho ever decides to go towards you.
For him, the priority was you as you had a broken arm.

As if he had foreseen it Kakucho ran towards your direction but it seemed more likely he was pointing at Baji.
Baji managed to dodge the attack, pulling you sideways with him so you wouldn't get hit, but from too much weight he lost his balance and both fell to the ground.
Kakucho let you go, moving in front of Takemichi
"Now only you Takemichi remain. You are the only one left standing"

________________________________

I'm having too many hyperfixations in such a short time that I don't know what to focus on😫

First my Resident Evil phase returns and I start hard simping for Wesker, Leon and Jill (among which I will have saved like +20 edits on tiktok) then the next day the only videos appearing are Gojo and Suguru sad shit(😭😭), after tiktok reminds me that I have a mask kink and show me edits of König, Ghost, Ghostface, Michael, etc.
Now a 200 year old vampire you can seduce in a game is renting for free in my mind...all this in one week

Then I also know that the new map on Genshin has come out but I don't want to open the game because I know that I will have to spend 1 whole day to open it and just thinking about it makes me want to die.

I'm also finding it difficult to write the chapters because all I do is play Baldur's Gate 3 and the fact that we came upon my favorite part of the manga is frustrating.

But all I think about is the game, it's already been two nights in a row that I haven't slept because I play it all night, 24 hours of play and I'm still on act 1🥲✌️

Look at him!! He so beautiful😩😩😩 I'm doing everything for this man to approve my decision... beside killing animals and kids, I did kill a bird and he was happh by that but man... I fucking felt horrible since I am a druid🥲

Btw there is a game mode where you can play with a dark urge, literally that shit is like Mikey and his dark impulse, I tried it and jesus... I am scared of myself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...