Mafia's Taken Sister

By Kayla_craxy

When Isabella's mother took her away at a young age she grows up in an abusive and controlling household. She... More

Characters
Background
1- My life
2- Pain is the answer
3- Yeah, No
4- Flight
5- Mhm
6- WOW
7- dinner and rules
8- now you know
9- Broken arm running
10- Questions
A/N
11- Accident
12- Hospital
13-It's a date!
14- Shopping time
16- Workout/Allergy accident
17- Hospital visit
18- Family
19- Runaway part 1
20- Runway Part 2
21- Fake ass Barbie
22- Party
23- Deep convo
24- LUNA AND ACE
25- Hair and trouble
26- Emotions
27- Backstabber
28- dress troubles
29-Shopping Mayhem
30-Deep Ball shit
31- Double D
32- I can't
33- The Last chapter

15- Over stressed

2.1K 44 2
By Kayla_craxy

Iza's POV

We had been driving for about 5 minutes when I realized Bella had fallen asleep against my side.

"Guys, she is asleep. Rondo you are gonna have to carry her" I whispered.

"Alright, why me though" Rondo responded.

"Because I am not doing it, unless Victor wanted to" I replied.

"NOPE" Victor whisper-yelled.

"why don't you guy want to? Don't you love her enough?" Rondo sad sarcastically. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked down at Bella. She was gorgeous. I can't believe I didn't protect her. I will do anything to keep her safe now that she is home. It was about her 5th day with us and she has already opened up to us a lot. I wanted to tell her everything about me too. I wanted to tell her I was allergic to peanuts. I wanted to tell her I had a huge phobia of spiders. I wanted to tell her about my childhood. Being trained by my uncle until eventually Marketti was old enough for my uncle to move out.

My uncle wasn't the nicest. He didn't abuse us or anything but he shouted and pushed us to our limits. Then again it was mafia training. We were taught to keep a cold expression but only Marketti manages to do that. I was staring at the skinny figure under me I hadn't realized we were entering the house gates. We pulled int the garage second later and Rondo and Victor got out. Rondo came around to the side and opened the door. He lifted Bella carefully. She stirred abit but calmed down and dug her head under his neck. I didn't want to carry her because I was afraid of dropping her or hurting her.

"You coming?" Victor said pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and got out of the car. The maids came out and took all of Bella's bags probably to her room. We went inside and Marketti, Levi and Rondi were there. Rondi was in the kitchen making dinner with Levi and Marketti were chatting at the kitchen bench. Rondo went upstairs and took Bella to bed. I went to the kitchen while Victor followed. He greeted our brothers then left. Probably to the lounge room. I sat on the free stool next to Marketti. I was feeling so many emotions right now, guilty that I couldn't keep bella safe, sad for the way she was treated, mad that they did that to her, proud that she can beat any of us in a fight. I was just overwhelmed.

"How was shopping?" Marketti asked.

"Yeah, it was good. Bella got a lot of stuff"

He nodded before looking around. "Where is she?"

"She fell asleep on the ride back, she was exhausted."

Marketti didn't say anything. He just looked away.

Levi looked over at me and so did Rondi. I thought they weren't looking at me until I stood up. They were staring.

"What?" I asked.

"What's wrong with you?" Levi asks.

"Nothing" I replied.

"You look like someone died, It looks like you are overthinking something and it's slowly killing you on the inside" Rondi adds.

"Fine, I am just overwhelmed. I feel so many emotions and I can't deal with them all" I nearly yell before leaving the kitchen. I pick up the closest car keys.

"IM LEAVING, BE BACK LATER!" I yell through the house as I leave. I hope I didn't wake Bella. I stormed over to the car and drove off. I was planning on going to the beach again. The sun was setting and the view would be stunning. I drove for about 15 minutes until I parked and got out. I started jogging around the ocean shore until I was tired. I looked at my watch and it was only 7:20pm. The sun and settled a while ago and I had jogged and ran around 10km. The shore line was very long and I was only at least one third of the way done. I stopped and saw a little store. I jogged over and bought a water before continuing down the beach.

Rondo POV

I put isabella in her bed and kissed her forehead before leaving her room. I went downstairs and heard a door slam. I went straight to the kitchen and saw Marketti rubbing his temples while Levi and Rondi were cooking. I could tell Levi was just assisting and he was standing in the corner doing nothing. That means it was Iza who slammed the door.

"Where did Iza leave to? I will go get him" I question.

"He didn't say but knowing him probably the beach. It's getting to late, if you are gonna go get him you better be quick" Levi answered while looking at his phone. I nodded and left. I went to the closest car and off I went.

I arrived at the beach and saw one of our cars parked. I parked beside it and waiting for at least 30 minutes before I saw a familiar figure stop at a bench near the water. I went over and sat beside him. His head was in his hands and I recognized it was Iza. I guessed that earlier.

"What's going on?" I question curiously.

"I have so many feelings, I had to just think for a while" He mumbles.

"Well Marketti is worried and the others are too. Isabella is asleep still hopefully and I would love to have a movie night with you if you come back."

He simply nods and we go back.

Isabella's POV

I woke up and noticed I was in my bed. I heard a car pull up and went to my window to check. It was two cars. One with Iza and the other with Rondo. I wonder what happened. I grabbed my phone and went to the walk in closest to get changed, it was about 8:30pm and I wanted to workout. I looked at my texts and saw one from Marcus. I don't even remember giving him my number but oh well. 'Hey Magnifica, can I come over to get to know you better?' (Gorgeous) His text was the sweetest. It made my stomach twirl in a good way. I replied with a simple 'Ofcc, you can come over now if you wish to work out with me.'

I got a thumbs up emoji reply. I got changed quickly and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw all my brothers talking peacefully.

"Hey roba breve, why you dressed in workout gear?" Levi asked. (short stuff)

I laughed. "I am gonna workout obviously and I am having a friend come over soon" I say while opening the freezer and pulling out a chocolate ice-cream tub. It wasn't choc-chip which was really upsetting but its fine.

My brothers all nodded which surprised me.

"who?" Marketti spoke up.

"A guy called Marcus, when I told you I had fun punching people I was actually at a local gym and met him" I reply skipping the part about breakfast.

"Marucs... Marucs who" Iza chirped in.

"Marcus Howden, why?"

"If he hurts you let me know. I already hate this idea, He is my opposite at school we hate each other" Iza replied getting furious

I nodded and started eating the ice-cream. Marketti got up and dismissed himself to bed. I ate a little more ice cream and then put it away.

"Oi, Rondi, can you please get some Choc-chip ice-cream tomorrow. And no nuts, Im deadly allergic to Peanuts, Hazelnuts and Pistachios."

"Alright, Why didn't you mention your allergy earlier?"

"I have opened up a lot already don't you think."

He nodded.

"I am also allergic to peanuts Bella. Finally someone else in the family with the same allergy." Iza said and left. Rondo, Rondi and Victor left too. We bid our goodnights. Levi gave me a kiss on the forehead and headed for the lounge room. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. I opened it and saw Marcus. He was wearing his workout gear too. This would be fun.

(His outfit)

(What he looks like) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 9.7K 106
This is a story about Phillip Carlyle and Elizabeth Gray - a close friend of Anne's who joins the circus with her. Elizabeth and Phillip instantly at...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

818K 16.3K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
43.8K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...