savior•pietro maximoff

Autorstwa rileyowrites

"I saw that one coming, Pietro." Bailey Bolt is a member of the Avengers when Ultron attacks. She immediately... Więcej

savior
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Eleven

127 6 0
Autorstwa rileyowrites

BAILEY WASN'T READY FOR PIETRO TO SUDDENLY TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF.

He did it with no real warning. Pietro tossed his T-Shirt to the side, grabbing the top part of his suit.

Neither of them were in a position to joke around or tease, but it happened anyways.

Pietro caught Bailey staring with her mouth wide open. (She wasn't sure but she may have drooled a bit?!)

He smirked. "Like the view?"

Bailey sighed as he slowly pulled his shirt down. Bailey was just noticing how well it fit his build... and him. Why was she so attracted to him all the sudden?

"We need to go!" Bailey shouted.

Pietro stepped in front of her, opening the door cautiously. Bailey scanned the hallways, but she only spotted one man.

He had a gun. And he made eye contact with her. His eyes immediately widened when they saw her, and he immediately held the button in on his walker-talkie.

"Found the girl!"

Before the man could even move, Bailey had electrocuted him. Pietro frowned, looking down at Bailey. "I was going to get it."

She smiled, knowing Pietro was just trying to protect her. "You're too slow then, I guess."

Pietro smirked, tilting his head and playfully looking at Bailey. "Me? Too slow? I'm the fastest there is, printsessa. I'm faster than you in everything."

"Sure you are. We need to focus, Pietro."

They turned the corner very carefully. They were not met with any more men, but they were met with a trail of bodies and then the other Avengers.

Bailey saw Tony first. He was in full Iron Man Armor. Whatever this threat was, it was big enough to make everyone suit up.

Bailey felt awkward standing in leggings and Pietro's oversized hoodie.

"What was that? Who were those people?" Bailey asked Tony.

"We don't know. A bunch of men with loaded weapons and in all black broke into the facility. We're sending agents to investigate it as I speak."

Bailey was nervous. Part of her believed that they were after her specifically because of what the man she attacked had said.

She hoped she was wrong. Maybe they were just after all of the Avengers. But she felt safe. Bailey had powers to defend herself, and she had the rest of the team to back her up too. And she had Pietro.

That was until Tony pretty much confirmed her worst thoughts.

"We think that they may be after you, Bailey."

The girl's face dropped, and she didn't notice, but Pietro's did too.

"It's because you're bulletproof; and you're powerful. They found out."

Bailey wasn't surprised. She knew being bulletproof would change things for her. None of this should be happening. She always thought she just had the powers of storm manipulation: lightning, thunder, tornado, those type of things.

Her name was Bailey Bolt. And she was not supposed to be bulletproof.

She wasn't supposed to be alive right now.

Pietro stepped forward in a natural protective stance. "Then we're going to kill whoever they are."

Clint raised an eyebrow at Pietro's sudden aggressiveness. "Woah, calm down."

Wanda was slowly nodding, filling herself with the same anger Pietro and even Bailey had. "Why should we calm down? They're our enemy, and they're trying to hurt Bailey."

Bailey felt so warm and fuzzy. All of these people caring so much just about her own protection. Especially the Maximoff twins.

Tony clapped his hands together, looking around at every member of the team. "We're going to get them." He turned to Bailey. "Right now, you're our main priority. We're going to keep you safe."

Bailey nodded. "I appreciate it, Tony."

"We'll find them," he reassured.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

Clint asked, blocking Bailey from exiting the compound building. She was going to go for a walk outside, but Clint had stopped her before she even stepped foot outside.

"Outside."

"For what?"

"A walk."

"Tony gave us strict orders to keep you inside and protected at all times, kid," Clint sighed.

Bailey knew this people must be dangerous, but they couldn't be this dangerous. And what harm could going on a short walk just outside of the compound do?

If anything was to happen, the Avengers would be right there. And she had powers of her own to defend herself.

Bailey pushed past Clint, feeling the cool breeze hit her skin. "Bailey."

She put her hands up. "Clint, I'm fine, I swear-"

"Pietro!" Clint yelled.

As soon as his name was called, the blur was in between her and Clint. Pietro gripped onto Bailey's arms, pulling them down, and pulling her body against his.

"No, no, printsessa. You're going to stay right here."

Bailey was beginning to get visibly annoyed. She just wanted to go on a walk.

"Pietro! Get off me."

"You have to stay inside."

Pietro was slowly redirecting her inside as Bailey tried to squirm out of his arms. The door shut, and Bailey saw her chances of being able to freely go outside slip away.

"I just want to get fresh air. God, just let me go!"

Bailey was aware that she was being dramatic, but she could not put up with them not giving it up.

"Come back to my room, won't you?" Pietro suggested.

That was an offer Bailey couldn't exactly refuse. (Also because he literally wasn't letting go of her)

She sighed and nodded, Pietro zooming both of them back to his room.

"PIETRO!"

Pietro and Bailey had only been in his room for just a little under a half hour when Steve came to the door.

It was a bit awkward after everything that happened last night. Steve gave Bailey a nod and then looked at Pietro.

"Did you forget about your training?"

Pietro grunted, disappointingly looking at Bailey. "Yep, I forgot."

"Well it's time to train, Maximoff. You can get back to Bailey later."

Bailey didn't even bother to snap a remark back at Steve. Pietro got up off the bed giving Bailey a small wave and going off with Steve.

He turned to her one last time. "Stay here. Do not leave."

As soon as Pietro was gone, Bailey did the exact opposite. She left his room after a few minutes, returning to her original plan.

She opened the exit door of the compound, setting off on her evening walk. Everything was normal, and everything was fine.

The breeze was nice, and Bailey found it quite good weather to walk in. The path she was taking strayed from compound grounds a little bit, but she could still clearly she the compound.

That's when the weird noises started.

Sounds of someone running, rustling in bushes, and even the sound of murmuring to each other. Bailey was becoming visibly concerned.

She considered walking back, but it wasn't worth it. Her path would soon loop back around to the compound anyways.

Bailey shivered a bit at the temperature, and in fear. She had a feeling that she was being followed; that someone was constantly watching her.

That's when a sharp pain suddenly hit her in the head. It wasn't a bullet for obvious reasons. But she saw it before she began to get dizzy.

It was an arrow of some sorts.

Bailey Bolt felt herself loose consciousness.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8M 72K 40
SPENCER REBECCA BANNER WASN'T LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ANNOYANCE IN HER LIFE. BUT APPARENTLY PIETRO MAXIMOFF HAD ALREADY VOLUNTEERED. disclaimer : these...
181K 4.1K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
101K 2.4K 33
Vanya Romanoff, younger sister of Natasha Romanoff and the youngest Avenger. Vanya and the Avengers are sent into a mission, meeting two enhanced So...
61.8K 1.7K 32
After the battle in Sokovia, The Avengers are called into question for the destruction and grief they brought upon the Sokovian city. Among the polit...