rendezvous | rewritten

By patheticgril

── ASANOxKARMA: akabane karma, a deliquent from the lowest class and mischievous menace, being capable of mai... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15

10

349 50 333
By patheticgril

please leave a vote before the start of the story 🌟🥰

i was about to post this chapter yesterday but i got busy , so i'm terribly sorry for the wait. anyways enjoy ! 😅🥺

honestly i've been feeling stressed out from writing , so i decided to try and take a few weeks break or maybe a month to catch up on my darfts.
so sorry for the inconveniences 🥲

Q/A :
do you have a favorite emoji, or emoji you used often ?
if so what is it ?

'𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃-𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 away.' it narrated. while at the old campus, koro-sensei was rushing to get them all prepped. 'of course, class E studied their butts off like crazy.' the entire class was focused. 'anything the students didn't understand, they had koro-sensei's clones to go over as he did his best to keep up with their questions. in fact, the poor guy's hands are so full...' it showed koro-sensei's head going through a reverse-evolution phase. '...his doppelgangers sort of devolved.'

the scene shifted to the main campus building, where class-E students were entering.

'then the day of battle arrived.'

rio, isogai, karma, kataoka, nagisa, and yoshida all walked through the main campus halls together. they all looked shocked when they saw the brainwashed class A students in the other room glaring out of the window in a blood-thirst of hate.

"kill the class E. kill the class E." they were repeating in echoing chants, and the room was so dark that the only thing visible was their dark silhouette and visible eyes that were white with bloodlust. "kill the class E. kill the class E. kill the class E. kill the class E."

yoshida narrowed his eyes nervously. "yeah, not the biggest fan of the look in their eyes..."

"ignore it," rio said dismissively. "the class-A is probably just psyching themselves up. think you can beat 'em, karma ?"

"hm," karma smiled faintly. "who knows?if any of them really do plan to actually kill me, that might slow me down...."

suddenly, the door beside them slid open, and karma and a few of his classmates looked up to see who it was. and behold, it was none other than asano gakushu, the son of asano gakuho, stepping out of the classroom.

what a small world. this guy is like a fucking magnet for karma to run into, jesus christ! but aside from that, asano looks like absolute shit today. even though it doesn't seem to be too visible, it doesn't change the fact that he looks extremely exhausted because karma still manages to point out the faint, dark bags under his eyes that are somehow getting worse. i mean, now that the redhead thinks about it, this 'carrot top' always looked tired in school days.

karma remembered the previous day when he sneaked into the main campus once again, but this time he decided to chill on the school rooftop that is forbidden for any student to enter, but hey, he's akabane karma, so no one gets to tell him what to do. just when it was about time for him to leave, he spotted a strawberry blonde at the corner of his eyes when creeping through the back hallway. there sat his rival in the library, staring at a computer, and piles of books and papers lay beside him. the strawberry blonde looked so stressed that karma honestly thought that one day he'd go bald.

"you." gakushu grumbled once he sensed the sudden redhead's annoying presence.

karma acted surprised and gave out a dramatic gasp as he put his hand over his chest. "moi ?"

'WHO ELSE ?!' gakushu snapped in his head as the redhead snickered at the other's annoyed expression.

"don't forget about the conversation we had a few days ago." karma grinned, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "good luck losing."

gakushu raised an eyebrow. "oh, really ?"

he shrugged. "kinda of a stupid speech you had back then considering you don't know who you're up against."

gakushu regarded karma for a moment before smiling pleasantly. "well, we'll have to see, won't we?" he looked ahead. "considering you seem confident,"

"because it's true, you guys are going to get your asses kicked." karma shrugged, keeping his guard up. "i may have flunked midterms, but that doesn't mean you get off easy." his golden gaze was fierce. "now that i'm taking this seriously, i'm going to beat you, mr. perfect." he flashed him a sharp smile while gakushu looked annoyed. "but don't worry, i'm sure you'll look good in second place right under me."

in the background, some of the students choked at the sentence because it just came out so wrong.

"hah, in your dreams, akabane-kun." gakushu sneered, sparks flying dangerously as their rivalry intensified. "it would be effortless for me to drag you back to your little hell hole and shut you up real quick."

"you wanna bet on that?" karma smirked.

"sure." gakushu smiled thinly. "if you can beat me in finals and take my top spot, then i'll publicly acknowledge class-E superiority."

"...is that all?" the delinquent scoffed. "boring! you're going to have to do better than that." he smirked.

"oh, don't worry, there's more." gakushu smiled thinly. "if i win, i'm sure your parents wouldn't be too happy to hear that you'll be the principal's son's lapdog." he smirked, growing sadistic. "and if you're lucky enough, i'll just tie a leash around you and let you carry my books between classes."

"hah!" karma smiled sharply at the challenge; his eyes were particularly red when he mentioned his parents, and his voice grew a bit dangerous. "then i'll consider that when i reach the top, as you're busy failing and becoming my guinea pig to taste all my spices for your everyday lunch."

'HOLY SHIT'

'JUST WHAT'S UP WITH THIS SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THESE TWO ?!' the students who were watching from the distance screamed in their minds.

surprisingly, it seems like it went flying by their heads for those two hot heads who were too busy provoking each other to notice the double meaning behind those statement.

the scene shifted to the sneaky forms of fuwa, rio, nagisa, and sugino, who are now crouching and hiding behind the corner of the hallway wall.

"fuck !" rio had a smug look on her face and began fanning herself as she looked over at the two. "is it just me, or is it getting a little spicy for them to be here?"

sugino sweat dropped. "....so is no one gonna tell me why are we in the very end of the opposite corner and spying on them in the first place?" behind him stood fuwa, who was watching the entire thing with binoculars in her hand. "also, fuwa-san, since when and where the hell did you get that binoculars from ?!" he questioned in a harsh whisper.

nagisa only smiled warily at his friends before glancing back at the two rivals and hoping they wouldn't hear them.

"so do we have a deal?" gakushu smirked.

"okay, fine. deal," karma said, smiling smugly. "i hope you like spices because i'm going to make you try them all~"

gakushu scoffed, rolling his eyes. "i highly doubt that."

"alright, 3-E, it's time for you all to get into your class!" karasuma-sensei announced, causing all of them to look up as he stepped forward. "the exam will start at five."

"hm?" he paused when he noticed the class-A student council president. "ah, asano-kun, it's getting late, so you should make your way back to your homeroom too."

"good luck," karma grinned, walking ahead. "i'll be working on my spices recipe!"

gakushu huffed coldly before turning away as well and walk off to his class.

as karma was walking away too, only to hum with curiosity as he caught his classmates crouching in the hallway and peeping at them from the corner.

"hm ?" the redhead strolled in.

"ah-" the group froze as if they were caught red-handed.

"what are you guys all up to?" karma asked, raising a curious brow at fuwa who was fumbling with the binoculars in her hands and poorly attempted to hide them behind her back.

"uh..."

the group completely froze as karma watched them attempt to sputter out an explanation.

"ohh ~ nothing!" rio stood up from her position, stretching as she put both her arms behind her head. "we're just enjoying the sexual tension in the air. don't mind~ don't mind ~." she sang and began walking away to join the others.

"ah! rio-san, wait up! don't escape without us!" the group quickly followed her footsteps, leaving a very confused karma behind.

karma's gaze narrowed. 'what's the hell is up with them all of the sudden?'

the scene shifted to the principal who watched from his office while koro-sensei watched from outside on the top of the mountain.

'it was time for the fated showdown between class-A and class-E.' class E waited for the test to start while class A was zombified and in a dark smog. 'whose bloodlust had been cultivated by two monsters.' the test suddenly transformed into a battle field as the students picked up their pencil,which turned into a weapon. 'we'd slay each other....' both karma and gakushu were shown. '...on paper at least !'

this is it, ladies and gentlemen; the final showdown has begun !

the screen cut to black.

a/n : things is about to get exciting 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.1K 18
You're name was (F/N). You went to a perfect middle school, had a bunch of friends, had a boyfriend that loved you very much, and a family that was w...
2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
69.5K 4.2K 64
It's a new school year for Karma and Gakushū, a new beginning, new classmates, new choices, and a new start. Gakushū at first wanted absolutely noth...
335K 11.6K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...