rendezvous | rewritten

By patheticgril

โ”€โ”€ ASANOxKARMA: akabane karma, a deliquent from the lowest class and mischievous menace, being capable of mai... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15

9

380 55 426
By patheticgril

A/N : don't forget to vote this chapter and please go back and check to see if you accidentally missed it ⭐️:)

also in chapter 5,
for people who haven't watched the anime, i gave a little hint of how karma got himself into class E. feel free to check it out again.
( is just a few paragraphs above gakuho's introduction )

i'm terribly sorry for the wait !!
i was thinking about posting on tuesday. i thought my motivation would hit, but it hasn't been hitting for months now, and I was trying to see if it would come back. it was stressful, so i decided to, like, fuck it, just post it.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, with class E walking down from the mountain to the main campus.

"when you think about it, koro-sensei and the principal are kind of similar in a lot of ways," fuwa said, as her friends looked at her curiously.

"how so ?" meahara asked.

"well, for starters, they both have, like, extraordinary powers, and yet they settle for being regular teachers," she explained. "seriously, as manipulative as he is, with the principal's quick wits, he could have been prime minister, or a business tycoon, or something, you know?"

she shrugged. "but here he is, totally devoting himself to education at just one academy. i mean, it's no wonder he's such a ruthless guy..."

kayano hummed, finding it interesting until she noticed something up ahead. "arei?" gakushu was leaning against a pillar. "it's asano-kun."

"what the hell do you want?" meahara glared as the class-E came to a stop. "your lackeys are too busy to do recon on us ?"

gakushu faced them, apprehensive as he lowered his gaze. "it pains me that i have to say this...." his eyes narrowed. "...but i have a favour to ask of you..."

"hm?" karma tilted his head, smiling with interest.

those slightly more intimidating than usual golden eyes met gakushu's, causing the strawberry-blond boy to scowl. this feels awkward, but here he is currently standing in front of class 3-E and asking for their favour with absolutely no explanation. they must be very confused. for the first time, gakushu put aside his pride and willed himself to speak.

"i'll cut to the chase," gakushu said stiffly. "the principal..." he grimaced. "i want you to kill him."

nagisa gasped in shock, while the others shared equally surprised looks.

"so to speak." gakushu looked down. "i don't mean something like murdering him physically, of course," he clarified. "that would be highly absurd."

"pfftt...dramatic bitch," the redhead delinquent smirk in amusement, causing gakushu's gaze to narrow.

gakushu glared at him. "i meant, you should kill his education philosophy."

toka frowned. "i'm not sure i understand. how exactly?"

"it's easier than you think," gakushu replied. "all class E has to do is dominate the top spots in the next end-of-term exams." he placed a hand on his chest. "it goes without saying, i'll be placing highest."

"uh...?" class E looked unimpressed at the last bit.

'wow, how humble of you,' rinka commented dryly inside her head.

"of course whether or not i perform as expected makes no difference," gakushu commented dismissively. "but for detritus like you to show up class A, however? now that'll be a slap in the face to his policies."

"hm." nagisa frowned.

kataoka's brow furrowed. "alright, look, asano-kun. i've heard about the chilly relationship between the two of you." she looked worried. "as you are saying.... you want us to deny your father's methods and turn away from him ?"

"oh, on the contrary," gakushu said. "believe it or not, my father actually wants me to take him down," he told them casually. "that's what I've been groomed to do," he said, looking determined. "this will be the fulfilment of his legacy." isogai and kataoka looked concerned still. "that's how we are, that's what our relationship is built on."

gakushu frowned, lowering his gaze. "then again, if you didn't know the pleasure of being raised by him..."

the scene shifted to class A students screaming faintly as large centipedes latched onto their heads and injected them with knowledge.

"let me assure you, his methods are hell on earth," gakushu said coldly.

the whole of class A had centipedes latched onto their heads.

"the only thing supporting class-A right now is their hatred of you," gakushu explained. "he's pushing them past their limits." he stared at his hand. "if it raises them to victory, my father's methods will be the only thing they trust from here on out." a flashback showed the main campus students arrogance."we can't let that happen." the failings from the past tests were shown."hatred only gets you so far, i know this for a fact, scorning one's enemies is childish." the defeat from the pole-topping incident was shown.

"my flunkies need to learn a healthy respect for their foes." he looked back at class E. "otherwise, their strength will be lopsided, and I'll only ever be second-in-command." he contemplated this. "the thing about defeat is that it gives you perspective...so please, i'm asking you, show my father a lesson about proper defeat. let them all know what it is to lose." he bowed to them.

class E looked on in shock.

to be honest, admitting he needed class E's help was humiliating, and bowing even more so.........'ugh, whatever, the more hurried he gets this done, the quicker the nightmare ends,' gakushu grimaced. besides, it's not like he cares about them; he was only doing this to defeat that monster of a father, and saving the big five and his classmates is just part of a leader's job.

his gaze lingered on the guy with somewhat spiked dark black hair, also known as isogai, when he remembered the other's words after the pole-toppling competition. his friendliness. the infuriating happiness 3-E all shared together like they were some bizarre, insane family. at the time, it had made his blood boil, but now...he wasn't so sure how to feel, especially towards the big five, who were under his father's control right now.

all he knew was that the only way he was going to get any of his leadership towards class 3-A back was to prove just how flawed the principal's idea of strength was. even if it was humiliating, if that's what it took to get them back, then so be it.

"ehhhh!" the redhead interrupted him like the pest he was. "is this any time to be worried about someone else? but let me tell you right now, you're not taking the top spot; i am!" the delinquent, also known as akabane karma, stuck his tongue out at him.

gakushu's eyes went white in rage at the sudden interruption as he gritted his teeth, trying to resist the strong urge to punch the boy.

"i told you, didn't i ?" karma spoke carefreely with his hands in his pocket, leaning his face close up but still keeping a distance between them. "next time, the class-E weren't gonna go easy on you. i'll be number one, with the rest of the class-E right under me. i'd say tenth place would look good on you, asano-kun." karma smirked cockily while gakushu stared at him warily. "so prepare to surrender your throne, your highness, because you're going down."

'how infuriating.'

gakushu scowled, glaring at the boldness of the redhead. the numbness faded entirely when a red-hot burst of energy started to overpower him as the more karma's arrogant smirk grew smugger. he'd never wanted to hit someone so much in his life. although violence is not okay in a school or a public setting but it doesn't make him want to punch him any less.

as smart as the redhead is, he's very laid-back and carefree, much unlike gakushu. to be honest, maybe that is why gakushu despises him so much.

'god, do i want to wipe that smug look off of his face.'

then the human-ape known as terasaka stepped in and looked tauntingly at karma. "don't oversell it, man; at least try to do better than me!"

gakushu quickly covered his mouth to hide his snort as karma's eyes narrowed at terasaka, a tiny blush appearing on his cheeks briefly, knowing that the "human ape" (terasaka) is referring to the first semester end of term finals where karma rank dropped from the 4th place to last 13th of the whole 3rd year and making an exact fool of himself for the whole campus to laugh at him, and the redhead even got nitpicks by korosensei (though gakushu doesn't know that since the nitpicking happens in the mountain and also because korosensei's identity was to remain a secret) for not studying and lazing around, expecting he would be lucky.

a second later, karma viciously kneed terasaka in the stomach repeatedly for embarrassing him in front of his rival.

gakushu's eyebrows were then raised in both amusement and curiosity at the scene in front of him. "hm..."

he supposed others had different methods of disciplining their unruly classmates or minions.

"asano," isogai said, re-drawing his attention. "we've been working our butts off to win all along, just like you guys have, and we'll do it this time, too." isogai smiled, stepping forward. "that's how it's always been for us and the class-A. when you get right down to it, everyone's on the same side," he pointed out. "we're happy when we win and frustrated when we lose. there is no need for ranks beyond that." his smile grew. "that really should be enough, don't you think? we'll do our best as class-E, so that way class-A can have an opponent they'll be proud to face."

'ugh...'

gakushu raised an eyebrow at his unfailing optimism.

"don't overthink it." karma smiled slyly, making a slicing motion near his neck. "just come at us like you want to kill us," he challenged. "that's what makes it fun."

gakushu nearly laughed. there was something unexplainably amusing about that, and the sheer audacity. he couldn't remember anyone who had openly challenged or mocked him after suffering such a humiliating defeat and getting last place at midterms out of the whole third year.

it made gakushu smirk at the arrogant declaration of rivalry. there was just something refreshing about it. "how amusing. very well, i'll fight with my gloves off too."

"i will do everything in my power to stay up at the top," gakushu continued. "perhaps i should wish you luck if you're not careful enough since acting arrogant might cause you to accidentally slip down to the last place again and be nothing." he spit back, keeping his voice steady and calm, lacing each word with just as much venom as the last.

"hah!" karma laughed, saying, "you might want to perish that thought when the results come out, and i'll be sure to come up with as many nicknames as possible for you to remind you of your failure when the time comes."

the redhead smirked back with an equal amount of arrogance when he saw gakushu scowl. behind them, the rest of the class looked warily, and some of them even looked amused yet troubled as the once-cleared atmosphere from a few seconds ago shifted back to the tense rivalry aura of the dark smog that returned between the two competitors once again.

Q/A :
have you ever worked a part time job before ?? what did you do and how was it ??

i did and both job i got aren't really great, one is cashier in the market ( the boss is a little racist ) and a waitress ( the restaurant have a lot of people smoking which i can't handle due to my weak lungs and the restaurant is hella unhinged. )

again, so sorry about the delay of this chapter. i was just stressing myself out-

class 3-E & main campus uniform difference :

please leave a vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 4.2K 64
It's a new school year for Karma and Gakushลซ, a new beginning, new classmates, new choices, and a new start. Gakushลซ at first wanted absolutely noth...
138K 19.4K 51
Assassin AU Karma had never attended Kunigigoaka High , a complete opposite personality and mysterious boy who can rival Korosensei in ease. How woul...
404 22 9
Y/N L/N, a student in Kunugigaoka Junior High who excels in academics and is the Best Friend of Asano Gakushu. She gets thrown down in the E class an...
91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~โ™กโ™ก You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...