savior•pietro maximoff

By rileyowrites

"I saw that one coming, Pietro." Bailey Bolt is a member of the Avengers when Ultron attacks. She immediately... More

savior
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Nine

126 7 2
By rileyowrites

"IT'S FREEZING IN HERE,"

Bailey said louder than she intended. She looked over at Tony. "Can you like make it warmer?"

Tony raised an eyebrow. "How exactly do you want me to do that, Crisp?"

"Turn the heat up, genius."

Pietro already zoomed out of the room in a silver blur. Tony eyed Bailey, not really saying anything at all. She looked at the goosebumps all along her arms.

Bailey got cold very easily. It was probably her dumb decision to not wear a sweatshirt in the first place.

All of the Avengers were currently sitting in the room, sitting on couches and on chairs. Bailey was next to Wanda, an empty spot next to her.

Pietro sped back into the room, a grey hoodie in his hands. He made eye contact with Bailey, slowly walking over towards her.

"For you, printsessa."

He extended the hoodie to her.

"I don't-"

Without even agreeing to it, Pietro tossed his hoodie to Bailey. Her reflexes kicked in, catching it in her right hand.

She slipped the hoodie onto her, immediately relaxing when she realized just how soft and comfy it was. It was very oversized. 

Bailey felt the smell of fresh lavender fill her nostrils. She breathed it in, realizing how much she loved that scent. Maybe Pietro wasn't lying when he said he smelt like fresh lavender.

When Bailey looked up at him, she had an idea. Maybe it was her turn to give him a nickname in Sokovian.

She had learned a few while looking up Pietro's nicknames. Hopefully she was pronouncing it right...

"Thank you, iubițel," Bailey spoke with a smirk tugging at her lips.

Pietro's eyes widened, stopping in his tracks.

Wanda's head was immediately turned from her conversation with Vision to look at Bailey and her brother.

She looked at Pietro. "voi doi vă întâlniți??"

Pietro sighed. "nu, cel putin nu inca."

Confusion was visible on Wanda's face as she leaned forward a bit. "de unde știa ea acest nume și de ce ți-a spus?"

He shrugged. "Nu știu, Wanda."

Tony was standing in front of the area everybody was sitting in, and he was pacing back and forth. When they finally stopped speaking their language, he stopped, crossing his arms.

"I hate when they do that!" he exclaimed.

"I wonder what they're arguing about, if they're even arguing," Clint muttered.

Tony laughed, all of his attention focusing on Bailey. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that Pietro gave Bails his sweatshirt and she called him some weird name?"

Wanda chuckled to herself, smirking. Bailey looked at her with pleading eyes but she just continued with an explanation, "That 'weird name' is a pet name. Sweetheart, lover boy..."

Bailey shifted uncomfortably. "I think we should play games now!" She intended it as a joke to see Pietro's reaction (he seemed like he forgot how to speak) not to actually call him sweetheart.

"Young midgaurdian couples are adorable," Thor commented.

"Not helping Thor," Bailey hissed.

Bailey felt someone sit directly next to her, brushing up against her. Pietro did smell good, it wasn't just his hoodie.

"We should play a game," Bruce suggested.

"What about truth or dare?" Natasha asked.

Bruce shrugged. "I feel like that's so basic. And we always play that."

"Come on, just a few rounds." Natasha gave Bruce her puppy dog eyes, then leaning forward with a smirk.

Bruce could never ever say no to Nat.

"Uh, yeah, sure. We're playing truth or dare everyone."

"I'll start," Clint said abruptly.

There was no opposition from any of the Avengers.

"Nat. Truth or dare?"

Natasha looked at her best friend with an intense look in her eye. "Dare. I'm always up for a challenge."

Clint carefully considered his options. He had an evil look in his eyes. Natasha didn't look mad. Bailey couldn't tell if he was doing her a favor or torturing her even when he said his next sentence.

"Kiss anyone in this room. Your choice."

Natasha laughed. "Easy. I've done it before."

Bailey saw both Steve and Bruce's faces turn a bit red (or green in Bruce's case).

"What does she mean by that?" Vision whispered to Wanda.

Bailey had observed that the two had been close since the battle against Ultron.

Natasha looked at just about everybody in the room before making her final decision. She slowly made her way over to Bruce.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she placed a kiss on her lips. The whole kiss seemed comfortable- like they had done it just like this before.

Steve looked slightly pissed off.

"Get into it Nat," Clint chuckled to himself.

Natasha pulled away from Bruce, smirking at Clint. "Shut it, Barton."

"She definitely enjoyed that," Tony commented.

Bailey felt Pietro slightly shift next to her. He seemed like he moved closer. She was still drowning in his large hoodie, feeling the warmth against her skin.

"You can keep it," a Sokovian accent whispered.

Bailey looked up, gentle blue eyes staring back at her. "Are you feeling alright? You're being too nice."

"My bad, dragã. You're so unbearably annoying."

"You can't even talk about that. Actually, let's talk about your bleached hair."

Pietro began to gently play with a strand of Bailey's hair. "Mmm, it's not bleached. Are you sure yours isn't?"

Bailey looked at her very natural brunette hair. "I'm sure, Pietro."

"Bailey. Bails! Hello?"

Bailey turned at the sound of her name being called. She hadn't been laying any attention. She kind of forgot that they were even playing truth or dare.

Pietro had seemed to take up a lot of her time recently.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Truth or dare?" Tony asked.

Bailey noticed that everyone seemed to notice Pietro still extremely close to her. She couldn't even imagine what Tony would dare her to do. He was merciless when it came to games like this.

"Truth."

"Boring. Anyways, I'm out of good ideas. Who in this room would you date if you had to pick one?"

Bailey knew exactly who she would pick. She didn't exactly have interest in many people in this room. If she had to choose, she would choose Pietro...

It felt embarrassing to admit that. Especially with Pietro right next to her listening to every word she said. And his twin sister listening aswell. And if she said Pietro, people wouldn't stop teasing her.

"Steve."

Bailey regretted the words as soon as she said them. They weren't true, and they seemed to irate Pietro for whatever reason. And Wanda.

"Woah. Woah. I wasn't expecting that," Tony gasped.

Steve was staring at Bailey a smile. "Um. Thanks?"

"Your welcome?" Bailey said, questioning her own words.

Pietro rolled his eyes. "This game is honestly getting kind of boring."

"Why?" Clint asked.

"It just is. I'm out."

Before Bailey or anyone else could even say bye, Pietro zoomed off. Wanda sat up from her seat. "I'm going to go check on him."

"I mean it is getting kind of late," Bruce added.

"Guys! We still had so much more to do! Another night, I guess..." Tony sighed.

Bailey headed back to her room, feeling like she did something wrong. No, she definitely did something wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 14.5K 22
❝you didn't see that coming?❞ ❝actually, i did❞ [PIETRO MAXIMOFF/QUICKSILVER] [AGE OF ULTRON]
377K 10.4K 32
Book 1 (Complete) You are Natasha Romanoff's little sister. You go on a single mission and meet a gorgeous boy with blue eyes. Will he distract you f...
46K 994 31
It all started with a girl, alone in an alleyway in Sokovia. Maybe it was chance, maybe it was fate, but the girl stumbled across the Maximoff twins...
101K 2.4K 33
Vanya Romanoff, younger sister of Natasha Romanoff and the youngest Avenger. Vanya and the Avengers are sent into a mission, meeting two enhanced So...