Arranged Marriage (Lloyd X Re...

By Purp1eFrost

"Who know that this would've happened because of an arranged marriage." "I still hate that she did that." "At... More

Welcome
The News
The Wedding
The Jade Princess
Snuck Out
Attack On the Palace
The Oni and Dragon
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Traitor
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Incorrect Quotes #1

Firstbourne

863 17 3
By Purp1eFrost

(Y/n's POV)

It's been five days since the Ninja disappeared. Lloyd, Misako, Nya, Pixal, even Dareth, and I have been hiding from the S.O.G. We were in a cooler in an alleyway and haven't been found. During these three days Harumi had tried to take control over me. She succeeded three times but the others tied me to a chair and told me to try to take control. 

I wanted to find Mystake but knew I couldn't do that without getting caught. 

It was 9pm and the others went to sleep. I noticed that Lloyd wasn't here and walked outside. I put on my mask and hood and closed the door. I walked around the alleyway and looked around for Lloyd, making sure I was in the shadows. I looked up and saw a figure sitting on the rooftop and froze. 

They didn't move and I jumped up to the top. I landed without making any sound and saw Lloyd sitting down with his head on his hands. I looked around and saw no S.O.G. members. I walked over to Lloyd and he took his head away from his hands and looked up. I smiled at him and he looked away. I frowned and sat next to him, pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging my legs. 

"You shouldn't be here." He said, not looking at me. 

"You either. What's wrong?" I asked and looked at him, putting my head on my knees. He glanced at me then looked down. "Que pasa (what's wrong?)?" I asked him softly and he flinched. I looked at him worried.

"Don't. Don't talk in Spanish." He said and I was confused. 

"I- what? Why?" I asked 

"Just don't." I stared at him confused and then I looked away. It was weird that he told me not to do that. I put my mask down and fiddled with it and then it clicked.

He misses the others, mostly Ashley and Kai which are the ones that talk in Spanish the most.

"You miss the others." I said and looked at him. I saw him nod a bit and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and hugged him. It took him a couple seconds but he wrapped his right arm around my waist and rested it on my stomach, the baby bump starting to show.

"I miss them." He whispered and I nodded. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes with him rubbing my stomach.

"What are we going to do when they're born?" Lloyd suddenly asked. "What do you mean?" I asked and pulled away from the hug and looked at him. 

"I'm a Ninja."

"And I'm the princess with elemental powers."

"Almost every single mission I have involves trouble. When word gets out that you're pregnant with my child, you guys will be a target. What if we won't be able to protect you two, especially the baby, from danger?" He asked and looked at me and I saw concern in his eyes.

I thought he didn't like me? Does he?

"Lloyd I can protect them. I can stay with the baby and protect them while you guys are doing your thing. When we fix this whole mess we can discuss the details." 

"The others are gone."

"You don't know that." I said and stood up. 

"I saw the Bounty get destroyed. I saw it get destroyed." He said and he stood up. "I was on the Bounty and here I am." I said and we jumped off the roof. We walked over to the door and I opened it while Lloyd pushed the garbage can in front of it. He jumped over it and into the freezer. 

I walked to where I had my sleeping bag and a blanket and got in. I heard someone lay next to me and I saw Lloyd. He smiled and layed down next to me. He only had two blankets and I frowned. "You can sleep in here with me if you want." I said and added, "Unless you want to freeze you can stay there." 

He was looking back and forth from my sleeping bag, which could fit two people and back to his blankets. 

"Just come in."

(Two days later)

Nya and Lloyd were sparring and Dareth had gone to get breakfast. I watched them and heard the door open. Dareth walked in and started shaking a bit. 

"It's freezing." He said and closed the door. He only came in here Five times to leave food for us. 

Misako and I walked over to him and I noticed he didn't have the usual bag he brought with food. "So they'll never bother to look here. Did you bring food?" Misako asked and Lloyd and Nya walked over to us.

"No, they took everything. Except..." He started pulling something out of his pocket and I leaned on Nya. "Whatever that is I'm not eating it." I whispered to her and she nodded. 

"Ah-ha! Mr. Chen's Puffy Potsticker. I was going to save it for later, but it's yours. Eat up, Lloyd. You lost your elemental power, but not your appetite." Dareth said handing it over to Lloyd and I looked at him in pity and gagged when I saw the food. 

"Uh, they're just as hungry as I am." He said and motioned over to us. "And Y/n is pregnant and needs to eat." 

"No son, you need your strength." Misako said and I nodded. I heard Pixal walking over to us.

"And we're here to protect you remember? We insist." Nya said and he looked at me. I looked at the thing in Dareth's hand and blinked. 

"I don't think the baby will appreciate that." I said and backed away. "Y/n cannot eat that or it will cause harm to the baby because it isn't.. clean food." Pixal said, clearly making up an excuse and I sighed in relief. "Thank you Pix." I whispered to her and she nodded at me. 

Lloyd took the thing from Dareth's hand hesitantly and I looked at him. He ate it and we all cringed when we heard him chewing it. "Mmm. Puffy." Lloyd said and Nya clapped.

"Breaks over. Let's go again." Nya said and her and Lloyd walked to the middle. The rest of us sat down on some crates.

"How's the training going for the leader of the Resistance?" Dareth asked and we looked at the two.

"Truthfully not so well." Pixal said and I nodded. "Unfortunately."

"Lloyd said he doubts he can lead us without what makes him powerful." Pixal said and looked over at the two that were sparring

"Well Nya and the Princess still have their power. Doesn't he believe it'll come back?" Dareth asked and I shook my head.

"He wasn't talking about his power. He was talking about his friend's. The only reason he's still fighting is because of Y/n and the baby." Misako said and I nodded.

"Aw man. I miss those Ninja too. It's only been a week since Emperor Garmadon has taken over and now everything's upside down." Dareth said and I watched Nya and Lloyd spar.

From the corner of my eye I watched him stand up on the crates and I turned to look at him. "If it means anything, I'll protect that little green guy with my life. If it comes to that." Dareth said and I looked away.

"We all would." Misako said and we watched the two spar.

"Sweet move Lloyd!" Dareth said and Lloyd turned to look at us then Nya kicked him to the wall.

My breath hitched and I closed my eyes for a moment. "We really need Mystake right now." I said and I opened them and saw Lloyd turn to his side, his back towards us.

"Perhaps we should reach out to the other elemental masters." Pixal offered and I nodded. "That's a good idea. We haven't seen them since the Tournament of Elements."

"It has been a while since we saw Skylar. But can we trust them?" Misako said and we heard music coming from the TV. We all turned to look at it.

"Turn it up." Lloyd said and we watched the Commissioner get arrested. "How the tables have turned." I muttered

"Looks like another one bites the dust. Who will be next? Ultra Hunt!" UV said and I looked over at Lloyd who was looking away. I walked over to him.

"Turn it off." Nya said and walked over to us.

"Ninja never quit. Again." She said and Lloyd stood up. They trained and I finally convinced them to let me get food.

Lloyd and Pixal were training while me and Nya were eating. Pixal was winning.

"Embrace your power. Before you can use it, you must find it within." Nya said and pointed her chopsticks at them. Lloyd tried to use his powers but failed. Pixal caught him in the chains.

"Fight it, Lloyd. Be stronger than what holds you back." Nya said and walked over to them. Lloyd tried to get out of the chains hold.

"Let me out."

"Fight it!"

"I—I can't. I can't! Just let me out of these fucking stupid chains, okay?" Lloyd said and fell down in defeat. Nya untied him. "I can't."

"Or won't?" I heard Nya say and I walked over to them.

"You're not the only one who lost everything. I lost my friends. I lost my boyfriend. My brother. They'd want us to fight." Nya said and I stood next to her.

"What if-What if—What if my powers don't ever come back?" Lloyd said and I wrapped my arms around him. "Oh Lloyd. Have faith that they'll come back."

"Then we fight on with what we have." Pixal said and I nodded. "Yeah."

"And we build what we don't. We get stronger. Each and every day. But we need you to believe in yourself." Nya said and Lloyd walked away from us.

"I watched the Bounty get crushed to pieces. And the others... They all gave their powers to save my life. And I-I couldn't do anything. All I could do was watch." He said and I kept quiet.

"There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them. But as long as I have my power, and breath in my body, I'm going to protect you. And you are going to defeat your father. Because what else is there for us to do? Give up? I don't give up." Nya said and pulled Lloyd by his shoulders and forced him to look at her.

"Then maybe you should lead the Resistance." Lloyd said, shrugging her hands off him and walked away. I looked at Nya, shocked.

The door suddenly flew open. "We have to leave." Misako said

"Like, pronto." Dareth said panting.

"Why? What is it?" I asked and looked at them.

"Garmadon's forces are sweeping the entire block." Misako said and my eyes widened.

"And we're not talking brooms and dustpans, but a full-on battalion." Dareth said and we ran out of the freezer.

We tried to leave one way but there were bikers circling around. "We have to go the other way." I said and we turned around. "They're coming this way too." Pixal said and I cursed.

"We're blocked in." Misako said and Lloyd looked up at the rooftops. "Do you think we can all make it to the top?" He asked

"We can if we try." I whispered and looked at the others.

"Uh. Gonna be honest with you. You might have to carry me." Dareth said and I sighed.

"No time." Nya said and we all hid. I was with Lloyd and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

The others were in different places.

The S.O.G. were in front of us and they left. "That was close." Misako said after we left our hiding place.

"If I were a lemon, I'd be lemonade." Dareth said and I stretched.

"Let's get the hell out of here. Now." I said and before I turned around I saw Lloyd pick up a broken picture frame.

"The Bounty. This is where it was destroyed." He said and I walked over to him. He was looking at a picture of when they were all younger. Lloyd was still a kid in the picture.

"We have to move on. We're all that's left." Nya said and Lloyd turned the frame over and we saw tea leaf.

"Is that—It appears to be a tea leaf. Traveler's Tea." Pix said when Lloyd picked it up. He gave me the picture and started to look around.

"I only see one thruster. Do you see the other?" He said and we looked around.

"No." Nya gasped. "And there's only one sail. I see the anchor but no rudder. This is only half the ship. That means—"

"The other half is somewhere else." Misako finished and I smiled.

"They could still be...alive." Lloyd said and they cheered.

"Glad they made it to who knows where." I said and smirked. It quickly fell when the S.O.G surrounded us. Nya and Lloyd quickly surrounded me.

"Everyone get outta here. I'll hold them off." Dareth said

"Dareth, there's too many!" Nya said and I nodded. "They're going to kill you in one blow."

"I told you the Brown Ninja would give his life to protect you. I may be slow and out of shape, but I keep my word. Aah!" Mr. E was going to attack Dareth but he was stopped. 

I looked over Nya's shoulder and grinned when I saw Karlof. "Back in Metalonia, it is not polite to scare weak man." He said

"Karlof?" Nya said, shocked.

"Hello, gorgeous." I heard a male voice say from behind me and I grinned when I saw Shade. "Uncle Shade!"

"It's been a while-but it looks like- you could use our help." Griffin Turner said and punched some of the members.

"The Elemental Masters." Lloyd said and I saw a smile forming on his lips. A garbage truck pulled up in front of us and the back door opened. Shade stayed close to us.

"Get in." Skylor said from the front and I forced a smile.

"Skylor."

"How did you know?" Nya asked

"Let's just say we've had our ear to the ground." The master of amber answered

"Pixal, we need the mech." Lloyd said and we all jumped into the truck. Pixal got her mech and I leaned onto the wall and sighed.

"You thought we were alone in this. We have friends." Nya told Lloyd and I hugged Shade. 

"It's been a while." I said and he hugged back. "Glad to know you're still in one piece." He said and I looked at him offended.

"I know you can be reckless sometimes, Y/n. Like in the Tournament-"

"Don't remind me please, I rather die than remember that."

-------------------------

2503 words.

The book won't be updated two times a week now since I'll be focusing on school. Probably one time a week will it be updated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 130 13
Harumi had just become a part of Lloyd's Life again. They were good friends until Loyd sacrificed himself for Ninjago. Since then, he had been experi...
215K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
8.3K 196 12
This story takes place after the occurrence of the Cristal King. (Season 15 Crystalized) After the monastery was rebuilt, Harumi had the chance to r...
6.1K 109 4
「COMPLETED」 Lloyd and Nya resist Emperor Garmadon's oppressive hold on Ninjago City. Harumi falls down the building, everyone saw her fall, but they...