Michaeng G!P collection

By handleit234

DISCLAIMER: TW! These One-Shots contain an intersexual character/G!P/futanari content. Don't read if this is... More

Take Me Anywhere (G!P Chaeyoung)
Amphibian (G!P Mina)
S Hotel (G!P Chaeyoung)
Mistletoe Rodeo (G!P Chaeyoung)
Small Mercy (G!P Mina)
Home Run (G!P Chaeyoung)
Full Throttle - Home Run sequel (G!P Chaeyoung)
Stamina (G!P Mina)
Wraparound (G!P Chaeyoung)
Movie Night (G!P Chaeyoung)
A Summer's Day (G!P Mina)
Good Moaning (G!P Chaeyoung)
Hormones (G!P Chaeyoung)
Let Me See Your Birthday Suit (G!P Chaeyoung)
A Little Help (G!P Chaeyoung)
I Missed You (G!P Mina)
Before Breakfast (G!P Chaeyoung)
Waterfalls (G!P Chaeyoung)
It's Only Nature, I Live For Danger (G!P Mina)
Need A Hand? (G!P Chaeyoung)
Keep Me Warm (G!P Chaeyoung)
Only Mine (G!P Mina)
Roommates (G!P Chaeyoung)
Booty Call (G!P Chaeyoung)
Persuade Me (G!P Chaeyoung)
Sleeptalking (G!P Chaeyoung)
Swimming lesson (G!P Chaeyoung)
Broadway ain't dead yet (G!P Chaeyoung)
Make Me Watch (G!P Chaeyoung)

Coitus Interruptus (G!P Chaeyoung)

3.5K 18 1
By handleit234

•Accidental exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral sex, smut, comedy

~G!P Chaeyoung~

Coitus Interruptus

"Space, the final frontier..." the TV blared loudly as Chaeyoung sat in the armchair and waited for her girlfriend to return with the popcorn. They were readying themselves for a Star Trek: The Next Generation marathon that would last that Friday night and through the weekend.

Chaeyoung and Mina had been dating well over six months now and despite Chaeyoung's... uniqueness things had been going well. Actually better than well. The brunette hadn't even bat an eye when Chaeyoung told her that she had been born with an extra appendage. Stating that she loved Chaeyoung no matter what parts she had or didn't have.

It was refreshing for Chaeyoung, who had had a rough time in high school because of it. Her ex, Somi, had dumped her when Chaeyoung had told her, stating that it was unnatural and if she wanted to be with a guy she would have been. Then Somi had told her friends and eventually the whole school had found out. She had been teased and bullied relentlessly but she never complained, never felt ashamed of herself. She just held her head up high and finished the last two years of high school with a 4.0 GPA and a proud smile.

A year later she had met Mina in an Astronomy class at NYU, both of them had been taking it mostly for fun. They hit it off right away and ended up partnering for every assignment and project they had due. After flirting for five months Chaeyoung had finally asked her out.

And now here they were, six months later and practically living together.

"Why are you sitting on the armchair?" A low raspy voice said in her ear as two arms wrapped around her neck and a head full of brunette hair rested over her right shoulder. "Don't you want to cuddle on the couch?" Mina nipped at the blonde's ear.

"Maybe I'd rather have you sit on my lap." Chaeyoung replied suggestively. "Shouldn't you be making popcorn?"

"I am but I heard the TV going and had to come see if you were really watching the show without me. Which is rude, you know." Mina moved around the old armchair Chaeyoung was sitting on, dragging her left hand across the other woman's shoulder as she went.

"I am terribly sorry, my lady. If you were maybe faster..." Chaeyoung replied as Mina stood in front of her, looking down at the blonde with her deep eyes and a smirk on her lips.

The brunette leaned down and rested her lips on the shell of her girlfriend's ear, "I can show you faster, if you like."

Chaeyoung's breath hitched as Mina licked her ear and straddled her, slowly grinding down on her lap. Chaeyoung knew she could feel the hard bulge of her member pressing up against the gray sweats she was wearing. The blonde gripped the brunette's hips as the girl continued to grind on her. The brunette moaned in her ear and Chaeyoung felt the heat swirling in her stomach move lower, making her swell even more. Chaeyoung moaned as she felt the brunette's wetness seep through the fabric of her sweats and slipped her hand under the long night shirt that her girlfriend was wearing. She groaned low in her throat when her hand came into contact with Mina's wet center.

"Are you trying to kill me Mina?" Chaeyoung said as she ran her fingers through her girlfriend's wetness.

"No, Chaeyoung-ah," Mina threw her head back with a moan as Chaeyoung moved her fingers to her clit, rubbing small circles around the small organ. "Oh god, don't stop."

Chaeyoung took advantage of Mina's exposed throat, nipping, licking and sucking at her pulse point while she continued to rub the woman's clit.

"Oh, fuc- Chaeyoung," Mina moaned as she moved her hips, trying to get more friction.

"Yes Mina." Chaeyoung replied in a calm voice, despite the now painfully hard erection she was sporting.

"Mm, fingers... oh god, inside." Mina panted.

"How many fingers Mina?" Chaeyoung asked, she knew the girl loved it. Mina moaned. "One, Mina?" Chaeyoung asked again, slipping a single digit into her girlfriend, her thumb taking over stroking the brunette's clit.

Mina groaned as her insides clenched on the single finger inside her. Grinding down on the blonde's hand she moaned, "More."

Instead of giving her another finger, Chaeyoung slowed down, slipping her finger out of the brunette and slowing down her thumb to lazy wide circles. "I asked you a question." The blonde said lowly.

"Chaeyoung,"

"How many fingers Mina?"

"Two! Chaeyoung please!"

The blonde nodded to herself before slamming two fingers into the brunette and circling her clit faster than before. She set a fast pace that had Mina practically screaming with every pump of her hand. Chaeyoung felt Mina's walls flutter around her hand, knowing the girl was going to come soon she curled her fingers inside her girlfriend, hitting that perfect spot that had her clenching and screaming Chaeyoung's name in no time.

Chaeyoung slowed down and let Mina ride her orgasm out on her hand. When she was done, Mina slumped down and leaned her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Wow." Was all Mina could say while she caught her breath.

"Mhm," Chaeyoung said while retrieving her hand from between Mina's legs. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked them. "Mm, you taste so good Mina."

Mina watched her, with her mouth slightly open, while Chaeyoung licked the brunette's juices off of her fingers. Mina groaned low in her throat at the sight and unconsciously rocked her hips against Chaeyoung hardness.

Chaeyoung moaned as she removed her fingers from her mouth and back to the brunette's hips, helping her rock against herself.

Mina lifted the blonde's shirt high enough to trace the woman's abs with her hand. Running and mixed martial arts kept her girlfriend toned and fit and she loved it. She loved running her hands on the girl's hard stomach, and loved tracing those distinct lines with her tongue every night. It was her second favorite feature on the woman's body, the first she was rocking against.

Mina snaked her hand in the waistband of the blonde's sweats and her hand brushed up against her erection. She took it in her hand and gave it a soft tug, pulling a low moan out of her girlfriend. Mina smirked and pressed her lips to the blonde, giving her a soft slow kiss while she stroked her beneath her pants.

Their kiss intensified and became heated as Mina stroked her girlfriend faster. The sounds she was pulling from the blonde had her wet and aching to be filled by her. A particularly hard tug of the length in her hand, had the woman beneath her shuddering and groaning loudly. Mina moaned with her and suddenly she needed to be filled. Now.

She pulled the sweats down, only far enough to release Chaeyoung's member from confinement, as she shifted a little higher on the blonde. She loved the blonde's penis, it wasn't too long or too wide, it was perfect and she loved to play with it. Not right now though, right now she wanted it inside her.

She brought her lips back to Chaeyoung's, their tongues moving in sync with one another, as she lowered herself onto the head of Chaeyoung's member. Mina moaned loudly with Chaeyoung as she sank down on half of her length, she lifted up until she was hovering over her girlfriend, groaning at the loss, before sinking down again, this time taking the whole length. Both girls groaned, Mina at the feeling of being completely filled and Chaeyoung at the feel of the brunette's walls fluttering against her member.

Chaeyoung was so worked up she almost blew her load at the feel of the girls walls around her, squeezing her from all sides. She managed to barely hold back, with a loud moan, as Mina set a fast rhythm against her, rolling her hips and moaning into her ear every time Chaeyoung's cock hit that perfect spot.

Chaeyoung's hands slid from Mina's waist to her ass, squeezing harshly as the brunette moved and moaned against her. She moved her hands back to the brunette's waist and lifted her slightly off her cock, only to slam her back down a moment later.

Mina's breath caught and she whispered, "Oh God" as Chaeyoung did it again and again, until she could feel her walls fluttering with the onslaught. She could feel her stomach tightening with each slam of Chaeyoung's hard cock. Chaeyoung brought Mina down on her again and the brunette threw her head back and screamed as she felt her second orgasm wash over her, stronger than the last. Her insides clenching and releasing Chaeyoung as she came.

She stilled for a moment, rocking against Chaeyoung's hard length as she came from her high a second time. She kissed Chaeyoung again lazily as she waited for her muscles to stop trembling.

"Mina," the blonde practically whined as she bucked her hips against the brunette.

Mina chuckled as she lifted herself off of Chaeyoung and turned around with her back facing the blonde.

It was Chaeyoung's favorite position, Mina riding Chaeyoung reverse cowgirl, she loved watching herself move in and out of Mina's center from behind. Chaeyoung watched Mina lower herself onto the blonde's hardness, slipping onto it with ease, and bracing her hands on Chaeyoung's knees and leaning forward, back bent as she set a slow and deliberate rhythm with her hips. Chaeyoung lifted Mina's night shirt so she could watch as the brunette's hips rolled expertly on Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung groaned and whispered expletives as she felt herself get pulled closer and closer to orgasm. She pulled the brunette back so she was laying against Chaeyoung's front as she continued to move her hips. Chaeyoung felt her cock swell and the buildup she'd been feeling come to a tipping point.

"Oh fuck," the blonde whispered into Mina's ear as she prepared to come.

Just as she was about to let go and spill into the brunette, the door to the apartment swung open behind them and banged into the wall.

Mina and Chaeyoung both stilled and looked over as they both heard cheering from just outside the apartment.

"Told ya I can pick a lock." They heard the smug voice of Sana say as she sauntered into the apartment.

Chaeyoung groaned into the back of Mina's neck, this time from frustration rather than pleasure. Of course, their friends would choose right now to break into Mina's apartment. When Chaeyoung was balls deep and on the verge of coming.

"Never doubted you for a second Satang." Momo said as she followed behind.

"Yes you did," Dahyun's unamused voice drifted in from the other side of the wall. "You literally said, and I quote, 'I doubt that you could pick a lock Satang.' Then bet her she couldn't." They heard the door shut.

Their voices moved down the short hallway and they turned into the living room where Mina and Chaeyoung didn't even have time to separate, still stunned and trying to process this unfortunate turn of events. Luckily Chaeyoung's sweats were still on and Mina's night shirt was long enough to cover the fact that Chaeyoung was still inside her. She could feel Chaeyoung still twitching and kept completely still as the three girls entered the living room.

"What's up bitches?" Momo yelled, bringing both women out of the trance they found themselves in, as she flopped down on the couch to their right.

"Hey, we brought pizza and beer!" Sana said as she set two six-packs of beer on one end of the long coffee table that was sitting in the middle of the living room and continually hit Momo's legs until she moved them so Sana and Dahyun could sit down on the couch.

Dahyun said nothing but set the three boxes of pizza on the other end of the table and took a seat next to Sana, raising a brow at the two women who still hadn't said anything.

Snapping out of it, Chaeyoung looked at the three women sitting on the couch, "What are you guys doing here?"

Momo and Sana didn't even register the harshness in her voice but Dahyun did and raised her other eyebrow at her sister's tone.

"Well..." Sana started, "Mina said you guys were marathoning The Next Generation and we thought we'd marathon with you!"

"Yeah we could make it a girl's night! Hence the pizza and beer!" Momo jumped in, reaching over Sana to grab a slice of pizza and taking a bit out of it.

"So you thought you'd break into my apartment? Did you even try to knock?" Mina aske incredulous, just as annoyed at them for interrupting as Chaeyoung was.

"Well we did knock. But I assumed you couldn't hear us over the TV." Sana shrugged, following Momo's example and taking a slice of pizza. The TV was loud but that wasn't why they didn't hear them knocking.

"Wait, why does it smell like...?" Momo sniffed the air and Chaeyoung and Mina both tensed. "Burnt popcorn?" Her voice tapered off into a question as she wrinkled her nose and Mina and Chaeyoung relaxed again.

"So that just gives you the right to break into my apartment?" Mina said, blowing past the popcorn question and back the matter at hand.

Dahyun formed a small smile as she realized why Mina and Chaeyoung were annoyed. Sana and Momo on the other hand seemed confused as they blinked and chewed slowly.

"Do you not want a girl's night?" Dahyun asked, seemingly confused.

"No, that's not it. I just... I just wish you would have called or something to see if we were busy first before breaking into my apartment."

"Why, were you busy Mina?" Dahyun replied.

Unconsciously, Mina clenched and unclenched around Chaeyoung's member. Chaeyoung had to hold back a groan and cover it with a cough as she felt herself at the edge again. No way was she going to come while Dahyun, Sana and Momo were in the room. They'd never let her live it down.

"N-no," The brunette stammered, throwing an apologetic glance over her shoulder.

Momo and Sana tilted their heads at the brunette as Dahyun resisted the urge to smirk. "You sure?"

"Yes?" The brunette tried and failed to stop the images of what they were doing, before their three friends had walked in on them, from crossing her mind. This time she clenched a little harder down on Chaeyoung and the blonde couldn't help but let out a small noise, which she tried to hide by burying her face in the back of the brunette's neck.

Sana and Momo looked at each other before looking a smirking Dahyun, putting the pieces together in their minds. The three of them knew about Chaeyoung's extra appendage, the blonde telling them herself after telling Mina. Dahyun was her sister and had already known however.

Sana being Sana decided to just blurt it out, unable to be subtle about anything, "So you and Chaeyoung weren't just having sex on the armchair before we busted in?"

This time Mina shifted nervously on Chaeyoung's lap and clenched down at the same time. Unable to stop herself at the movement, Chaeyoung stiffened, let out a loud moan and emptied herself inside Mina even as her cheeks reddened in embarrassment and mortification. Mina stilled as Chaeyoung hid her face in the back of her shirt and came.

When she was done, Chaeyoung refused to look up at her friends and her sister. She was beyond mortified and she wanted to crawl into a hole and cover her head if it meant that she could get away from Dahyun's smirk and Sana's and Momo's loud, hysterical laughter.

Yeah, she was never going to live this down.

Post Coitus Interruptus

"No Mina, we can't do it here!" Chaeyoung said, brown eyes wide in the darkness of the room. They were in Mina's childhood home for the holidays, and it was the first time Chaeyoung was meeting Mina's parents. The day had gone pretty well, she didn't overly embarrass herself and she felt like Mina's mom liked her. That might change, however, if her girlfriend got her wish. "Mina, your parents are literally in the next room over." Chaeyoung tried to move away from her girlfriend, or at least move Mina's hand from the inside of her ball shorts where the woman was clutching her thickness.

"First of all, they're actually three doors down. Far enough away that they wouldn't hear a thing, which they won't because we are going to be extra quiet." Mina said with a small tug of her hand, making Chaeyoung bite back a moan. "Besides, Dahyun, Sana and Momo are in the room next to us."

"Oh great, because we absolutely need to give Sana and the others another show." Yeah, that was just what Chaeyoung needed, another two months of cum and nut jokes from their friends and her sister. She was barely able to handle the mortification the last time. She still can't look her sister in the eye as it is.

"Secondly," Mina breezed past Chaeyoung's sarcasm like it wasn't even there, "it's the middle of the night, everyone's asleep and we can finish without interruption." She said the last part lower and more seductively, while continuously stroking Chaeyoung's hard on.

They had been interrupted more times in the last two months than they had in their entire relationship. Chaeyoung was pretty sure Sana, Momo and Dahyun wanted to catch them off guard again. Just so they could have some more blackmail to use against them.

"Thirdly," if Chaeyoung was being honest, Mina had had her at 'First', "for someone who doesn't want to do 'it' right here, you're pretty hard." She pushed back the covers and removed her hand from Chaeyoung's shorts. They looked down and saw the hard bulge in Chaeyoung's shorts twitch, just above where Mina had thrown her leg over Chaeyoung to keep her in place.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and groaned lowly in frustration. Mina was going to be the death of her, she knew it.

"I know baby," Mina whispered while she placed soft kisses on her neck and moved her hand to cup Chaeyoung above her shorts. "Let me take care of you." Mina slithered down the bed, pausing to lift the blonde's tank top so she could lick and trace Chaeyoung's abs slowly, while she palmed the woman's breast.

Chaeyoung panted, trying not to moan and wake up the whole house. She looked down and watched Mina slither lower until her head was even with the swelling in her shorts. Mina placed a small kiss on the bulge and it trembled. Making eye contact with the blonde, Mina pulled her shorts down slowly an inch at a time until Chaeyoung's cock sprang out of her shorts and slapped noisily against the woman's stomach. She was so aroused, she watched, as if in a trance, as Mina pulled her shorts completely off and tossed them off to the side of the bed.

"Beautiful," Mina whispered before she moved forward and kissed the base of the protrusion, making it jerk forward slightly before settling back on Chaeyoung's stomach. Mina crawled up to Chaeyoung's face for a moment, giving her a soft deep kiss before settling back between her legs.

Mina licked her girlfriend from base to tip slowly on the underside of her member. She watched Chaeyoung's head dig into the pillow as she tried to stifle a low groan. She swirled her tongue at the tip slowly before placing small kisses back down the underside of her cock until she reached the base where she sucked her girlfriend lightly. This time, Chaeyoung let out a low groan as her length jerked forward. Licking back up to the tip, Mina slowly took the head in her mouth while her right hand gripped the base.

Sucking and stroking her girlfriend, Mina watched the normally cool, calm, collected woman slowly unravel before her as the taste of Chaeyoung's pre-cum coated Mina's tongue. Mina worked her girlfriend, listening to the soft noises the blonde couldn't help but make, until she could take more than half her length in her mouth then backed out, releasing Chaeyoung with a small pop.

"Oh my god Mina." Chaeyoung groaned.

"Shh, Chaeyoung." Mina said as she regarded Chaeyoung's length that was now standing at full attention, and glistening with her saliva and Chaeyoung's precum.

Luckily for Mina, she wasn't wearing anything but a long t-shirt to bed, not even underwear, she mused as she climbed up her girlfriend. She didn't pause as her center brushed up against Chaeyoung's hardness, even though she was dripping wet and could probably take her in a single thrust. She only paused to give Chaeyoung a deep passionate kiss, before continuing forward. She settled her legs on either side of her girlfriend's head and waited for her to open her eyes.

Chaeyoung only opened her eyes after she felt Mina's wetness drip on her face. She gazed up at puffy pink lips, slick with the deliciousness that was Myoui Mina. The brunette held her night shirt up, so Chaeyoung had a perfect view of Mina's beautiful wet center. She reached up and lowered Mina on her waiting tongue. Chaeyoung licked her slit back and forth, listening to Mina's stifled groans and softly whispered pleas, completely ignoring the soft little nub at the tip of her sex, until Mina was grinding down on Chaeyoung's face trying to get friction where she most wanted it.

Chuckling lowly, with the brunette squirming on her face and moaning at the vibrations it caused, Chaeyoung gave the brunette what she wanted. One broad stroke of her tongue on the brunette's clit had her choking abruptly on the pleas she was moaning. Chaeyoung listened as Mina barely silenced a loud scream at the stroke of her tongue. She felt Mina's legs shake and knew it wouldn't be long before she came. Chaeyoung gripped Mina's hips and moved her mouth to the brunette's clit, sucking and licking until her girlfriend stiffened above her. Chaeyoung watched her girlfriend's eyes roll to the back of her head and her whole body shake with her silent orgasm.

Coming back to her senses, Mina moved off the blonde's face and collapsed at her side. Skin tingling and body still twitching with aftershocks.

"Holy fuck," Mina whispered, "I can't feel my legs."

Chaeyoung chuckled and shifted to sit up, her length bobbing as she moved. She rubbed her hands down both of Mina's thighs, pulling a low groan out of her girlfriend. "Better?"

"Much," Mina said, as the tingles in her legs subsided. She eyed the blonde, before pulling her into a deep kiss, moaning at the taste of herself on the blonde's lips. Their tongues moved in tandem as Mina's left hand moved to grip the base of Chaeyoung's member. She gave it a slow jerk and swallowed the moan Chaeyoung made. "Come here." She pulled Chaeyoung on top of her and gave her another slow kiss, lining the length up with her wet center.

Chaeyoung took herself in her hand, moving Mina's away, as she moved her length up and down the woman's folds, wetting herself with the woman's juices. Mina moaned in her ear as Chaeyoung's member rubbed against her clit.

"Chaeyoung, please." Mina moaned again as Chaeyoung teased her clit once more with her hardness.

"Please what Mina?" Chaeyoung whispered and Mina groaned.

"I need you inside me. Please."

"As you wish." Chaeyoung said as she slid slowly into Mina, an inch at a time.

"Chaeyoung," Mina whined, she wanted Chaeyoung now. All of her.

"Yes Mina?" Chaeyoung slid in another inch as she sucked on Mina's ear.

"More, faster." Mina moaned.

"I don't know Mina, I like this pace." Chaeyoung said as she slid in an inch more.

Instead of answering, or begging, one of Mina's hands slipped behind Chaeyoung's neck to grasp the baby hairs there, and the other hand slid down to grip Chaeyoung's ass. Mina's nails dug into Chaeyoung's butt, lifting her hips to grind into Chaeyoung's hardness and sucking on the pulse point on Chaeyoung's neck had the blonde bottoming out in Mina with a breathy groan.

Mina whimpered into Chaeyoung's neck when she felt the woman's shaft fully enter her, she threw her head back and breathed out sharply at the fullness. She let her hips fall down back onto the bed, Chaeyoung following her to stay completely sheathed inside Mina. Underneath her fingertips she felt the muscles in Chaeyoung's butt quiver and she groaned quietly, her own walls fluttering in response.

Chaeyoung stayed still, completely sheathed inside the wet warm fluttering walls of Mina's center. She felt full to bursting at the feeling and knew she would come if she even attempted to move. She could hear Mina in her ear, moaning and whimpering, on the verge of coming herself.

"Chaeyoung please, I need you to move." Mina whispered in Chaeyoung's ear.

Pushing the urge to come out of her mind, Chaeyoung set a slow pace at first, letting herself get use to the feeling of Mina's walls contracting around her. Mina was whimpering with every roll of the blonde's hips. She was long enough and thick enough to hit Mina's spot just right, without even trying.

Picking up the pace, Chaeyoung rolled her hips into Mina a little harder every time, the brunette keeping pace with her. Mina let out a stuttered breath at each roll, her stomach knotting and twisting the closer she got to her orgasm. After a particularly hard thrust, Mina moaned a little too loudly, unaware, she just kept rolling her hips against Chaeyoung. The blonde stilled and tried to hear beyond Mina's groaning to make sure no one had heard.

With Mina's nails digging into her ass and the stuttering of the brunette's hips as she contracted against Chaeyoung's length, the blonde quickly pushed the fear of getting caught again out of her mind. Chaeyoung grabbed the back of the brunette's knees and draped them over her shoulders as she sat up straighter and started to pound into Mina as hard as she could without shaking the bed too loudly.

Mina's back lifted off the mattress in pleasure at the new angle and speed.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, Chaeyoung," she whispered repeatedly as the blonde continued to move, her head thrown back in pleasure, one hand gripping the brunette's hip and the other wrapped around her right ankle.

Mina's legs started to shake and her insides started to clench down on Chaeyoung. The blonde moved Mina's legs off her shoulder and leaned forward to capture the brunette's lips in her own as she continued to pound into her. She moved her hands to rest on either side of Mina's head as she kissed her and Mina wrapped her legs around her waist.

"Come with me." Mina said, clenching down on the member inside her. Chaeyoung only moaned and lowered herself further on the brunette. She could feel the come building at the base of her cock and knew she couldn't push it back this time.

Mina's frame shuttered and her hips lifted as she came with a low keening wail, repeatedly clenching and unclenching around Chaeyoung as she did. Chaeyoung's orgasm came right after, rushing out of her and deep inside her girlfriend as she collapsed fully on the brunette, her member still twitching and emptying as Mina's muscles convulsed lightly.

Unbeknownst to either of them Dahyun, Momo and Sana had entered the room just before both women had finished and were silently laughing at the scene in front of them.

Sana broke first and let out a loud audible laugh that had the two on the bed jerking their head around to face the intruders.

"Jesus Christ, seriously!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, reaching back and grabbing the sheets that had fallen beside the bed during their... activities and using it to cover both herself and Mina, all without moving away from the brunette.

"Oh my god," Mina muttered, hiding her face in Chaeyoung's shirt as the blonde glared at their "friends".

"I knew it. I knew it." Sana exclaimed through her loud hoots of laughter. "I knew you two couldn't keep your hands off of each other for even one night. Momo you owe me."

Momo, who was practically doubled over in laughter, just shook her head and pointed at Dahyun. Dahyun had a mixed look of horror, disbelief, and amusement on her face, it was the most expressive she'd looked.

"I had higher hopes for you Chaeyoung." Dahyun said, before turning to Sana, "I'll get you your money later."

Chaeyoung groaned and looked between the three women. How could this get any worse?

"What is with all of the noise?"

"Nooooo," Mina moaned, into her shirt as her mother walked around the three women standing in the doorway.

Chaeyoung hung her head as Mina's mom took in the scene before her, her eyes lighting in understanding a second later, and quickly turning into horror.

They were never going to live this one down.

Revengeus Interruptus

"Oh fuck, Mina." Chaeyoung could only moan and hang on as Mina rode her shaft like she was in a race and needed to win first place. The way Mina moved her hips on top of her should have been illegal. As it was, it was all Chaeyoung could do to keep coming right then and there as Mina's hands that gripped her shoulders tightened and the brunette sped up, moans dropping from her lips as she did.

"Fuck," That was all the warning she gave as she slowed down marginally and her insides clenched against Chaeyoung as she came and her body shook uncontrollably.

Mina buried her face in the side of Chaeyoung's neck as she continued to come and slow her hips down until she was barely moving. "Oh my god," Was all she said as she twitched above Chaeyoung. The blonde brought her hands down from the head board, which she had been gripping on for dear life, and rested them on Mina's waist as she kissed the brunette's temple.

With one last clench of her insides, Mina lifted her head and smiled down at her girlfriend. She brought her lips down and kissed her gently at first, growing heated as she rolled her hips into Chaeyoung. Their tongues danced together as Mina picked up speed and Chaeyoung's hands gripped tighter on the brunette's hips.

Breaking their kiss, Mina looked into Chaeyoung's eyes, the brown in them almost being overtaken by the blackness of her pupils. "I'm not done yet." The huskiness in her voice had Chaeyoung swallowing thickly as Mina gripped the top of her shoulders once more and rode her just as fast as before.

"Shit, shit, shit..." Chaeyoung repeated, voice hoarse as Mina continually slammed into her over and over again, squeezing her member each time she bottomed out.

Chaeyoung let go of Mina's hips, unable to keep up with her movements, and her hands wound in the sheets gripping tightly as she felt her length grow, if that was even possible. She could feel the muscles in her stomach tense at each thrust of Mina's hips, she could feel the buildup of come at the base of her shaft and knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

Moans and grunts of pleasure dropped from Chaeyoung's lips as Mina's hips kept up their torture, until the brunette stopped suddenly. She lifted off Chaeyoung and the blonde couldn't stop the slight whimper that came out of her mouth as the brunette's grip left her. Mina only smiled down at her and pecked her on the lips once before turning around and slipping back down on Chaeyoung's waiting shaft in one smooth motion.

Chaeyoung's moan caught in her throat as Mina ground down her, getting used to the position. The brunette shifted forward slightly, her hands finding balance on the blonde's knees and arched her back giving Chaeyoung a perfect view of her ass and of her own member slipping in and out of her girlfriend. Chaeyoung sighed at the new view as Mina started bouncing on her shaft once more.

With Mina's walls fluttering once more and squeezing her, Chaeyoung knew she wouldn't last any longer. Stomach tightening and her come begging to be released, Chaeyoung reached forward and pulled Mina against her, squeezing her beautiful breasts at the same time.

The blonde groaned into Mina's neck as she finally came within the brunette. She latched her teeth into the juncture between Mina's shoulder and neck as spurts of her come shoot into the brunette as her mind blanked.

Feeling Chaeyoung's come hit her insides, Mina moaned and came again. She felt Chaeyoung slump into her as she finished coming and leaned back into the loose embrace her girlfriend had her in.

"Holy shit, I can't feel my legs." Chaeyoung mumbled into Mina's back and the brunette couldn't help but giggle slightly.

Mina slipped off of Chaeyoung's lap and pulled her down to lay on the bed. She rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder, her right leg thrown over her waist and her right arm wrapped around her girlfriend's torso. Chaeyoung's left arm slipped around her waist and pulled her closer as her right arm traced up and down her spine.

Mina let out a satisfied sigh, "You were right. Coming here was the better move. Way less chance of getting interrupted."

Chaeyoung only hummed low in her throat in agreement.

They were in Chaeyoung's and Dahyun's apartment. After what they like to call 'The Mom Incident' they had sat down and had a talk with their three friends. They had let them know that continually trying to interrupt or catch Mina and Chaeyoung in the act was no longer funny and that they needed to stop or consequences would follow. At first Sana and Momo laughed, but once they saw the two women were serious, they sobered up and promised not to ever intentionally interrupt the two again. Dahyun had stated that she had seen enough of her sister to last a lifetime.

Even after finally hashing it out, they had still managed to accidentally walk in on Mina and Chaeyoung from time to time. Sana, Momo and Mina had been best friends since they were in diapers so coming over unannounced was just habit.

This time however, to insure no one walked in on them they had ventured back to Chaeyoung and Dahyun's house after their date. And now here they were, post coital and interruption free.

They heard the door to the apartment open then close a few moments later.

"It's probably just Dahyun," Chaeyoung whispered. "Don't worry she'll go straight to bed."

Mina nodded and snuggled closer, expecting to hear Dahyun move quickly down the hall and into the bedroom. Instead, they heard soft whispers and a low thud of a body hitting a wall.

Chaeyoung was just about to get up and see if Dahyun was alright when she heard a low moan from just outside her door. She shared a look with Mina. It looked like someone brought a friend home. They listened as there was stumbling and another thud further down the hall way, an opening of a door and the sound of bodies hitting the mattress.

They were just about to burst into giggles when they heard, "Oh my god, that's so hot." Followed by the sound of someone walking quickly down the hallway and into the same room as Dahyun and her special someone.

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other with similar looks of disbelief on their faces. They recognized that voice.

"What the fuck is Sana doing here?" Chaeyoung asked in a disbelieved whisper.

"Beats the hell outta me." Mina replied just as they heard three sets of moans coming from Dahyun's room. "No, oh no. I cannot listen to Sana, your sister and some unknown person get it on down the hall." Mina said jumping up and starting to get dressed.

Chaeyoung started to follow suit but slowed down once a thought came to her. She smiled slowly as she pulled her briefs on. Grabbing her bra and a tank top she looked over to Mina with a glint in her eye. Mina, in the middle of putting on a pair of Chaeyoung's sweats, looked at her girlfriend curiously.

"What?" She asked as the smile on Chaeyoung's face grew.

"Payback," was all she said, and Mina started to smile slowly too.

They moved silently down the hall where they could hear the moans from the occupants of the room grow louder. When the moans turned unrestrained and their voices took on a higher pitch, they looked at each other and nodded resolutely. Bursting in the door, they were unprepared for what they encountered.

Mina took in the scene before her. Dahyun was on her back, naked with her legs spread wide and head thrown back in pleasure while Sana laid in between her legs, head buried between her thighs. Standing behind Sana, with a strap-on thrusting into her friend's center, was someone she wasn't even prepared to see. Momo, with a manic smile as she looked down at the scene before her, with her hands wrapped around Sana's waist pulling the girl into her.

Chaeyoung, for her part was going to throw up, she was sure of it. Seeing Momo had definitely been a surprise to her, watching her thrust into Sana with a strap-on even more so. What she wasn't prepared for was seeing her sister, naked with pleasure written all over her face as Sana worked between her thighs.

"OH MY GOD," Mina and Chaeyoung exclaimed together. Halting the three women on the bed.

"Momo!" Mina exclaimed staring wide eyed at the older girl, who hastily slipped out of Sana and covered her breast with one hand and her mouth with the other as her face turned a shade of red that couldn't have been healthy.

"Oh my god! MY EYES!" Chaeyoung practically screamed as she covered them, leaning heavily on the door jam. "I think I'm going to be sick." She said as she placed a hand to her stomach and almost doubled over. She wasn't fast enough to cover her eye however, as she saw Dahyun's head whip over to her direction with wide eyes and she saw Sana remove her head from between her sister's legs with equally wide eyes. Her mouth and neck glistening with her sister's juices. "Oh my god." She said again, agony in her voice. "I'm scarred for life."

Mina placed a hand on Chaeyoung's shoulders, patting comfortingly equally scarred, as Dahyun was the first to get over her shock.

Smug smile in place she said, "Oh stop being such a drama queen. What did you expect to see when you walked in here?"

"I did not think this through." Chaeyoung whispered mostly to herself.

"Good job genius." Dahyun replied a laugh in her voice.

"What are you guys doing here?" Momo said, her voice high pitched in embarrassment and her face still an unhealthy shade of red.

"I could ask you the same question." Mina said and Momo snapped her mouth shut. "How long has this been going on?" she pointed at the three of them.

"No, no, I don't want to know." Chaeyoung mumbled faintly. Mina ignored her, still patting her shoulder, and raised an eyebrow at the three.

Sana, overcoming her shock next, also looking incredibly smug replied, "Oh, I don't know. Three or four months."

"Jesus Christ." Mina muttered. "How did I not see this?"

"You've been pretty wrapped up in, or on, Chaeyoung these past few months." Seeing her chance to torment Chaeyoung, Sana continued, "Hey, you know, once I got a taste of Dahyun. I just couldn't help myself."

"No! Shut up Sana." Chaeyoung moaned.

"She tastes really good."

"I'm gonna throw up."

"Good, do it at Mina's house, we'd like to finish up." Dahyun said, staring at her sister hard.

"No." Chaeyoung straightened up, staring down at her sister. Being extra careful not to move her eyes away for Dahyun's.

"What?" she watched as Dahyun's eyes furrowed in confusion.

"We were here first. We're not leaving. You want to finish up, take it to Sana's place... Or Momo's." Mina nodded her agreement as Chaeyoung backed out of the room. "Otherwise you three can just go to sleep." She finished with a smug smile turning and heading back to her room.

Mina watched as the three women exchanged disbelieved looks tinged with anger and frustration, before following her girlfriend back to her bedroom.

The two laid back down as they waited for Dahyun, Sana and Momo to leave. Mina looked over at Chaeyoung and saw that her eyes were still wide.

"You ok baby?" Mina whispered against the woman's neck as she planted a small kiss there.

"Yeah, I'm just..." she shuddered, "I never want to see or hear Dahyun having sex again. I think I'm going to be sick."

Mina chuckled and snuggled into her girlfriend, "Once they're gone, I'll make you feel better."

"Yeah? How?" Chaeyoung asked as she rolled her eyes down to look at the love of her life.

"Well," Mina lowered her voice, "first I'll..." she trailed off as they heard a creak followed by a low moan from Dahyun's room.

"Are you kidding me?" Chaeyoung asked, "We're still here." She shouted towards the other room. All she got in response was a louder moan that was unmistakably Dahyun's. "Nooo. Let's get the fuck out of here."

Chaeyoung jumped up and pulled a pair of ball shorts out of her dresser. Throwing them on and a tank top, Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's outstretched hand and they beat a hasty retreat out of her apartment and to Mina's.

She was never going to forget this night.

The thought made her nauseous.

Mile High Club Interruptus

Never have I ever fucked on a plane, was the only thought going through Chaeyoung's mind as she stood in the cramped bathroom of an air plane 35,000 feet in the air. Mina was sitting on the small 'sink' area, skirt hiked up around her waist, her silken folds dripping with want and need as Chaeyoung's already painfully large erection guided it's self into the brunettes center.

Well I have now, she thought, setting a rhythm as hard and fast as she could with the limited space she had to work with. She wanted to get both of them off before any of the flight attendants noticed.

***

Chaeyoung and Mina were flying back to the East Coast on the Red Eye after visiting Mina's parents on the West Coast. The only reason they were flying on the Red Eye was because they needed to make it back in time for Chaeyoung's parents' wedding anniversary. It was a six hour, non-stop flight from Los Angeles to New York, making their arrival time just after seven in the morning, having boarded the plane at midnight and it had taken-off at around 12:30.

It was only about an hour after that, that Mina had looked around the cabin and back at Chaeyoung with a mischievous smirk gracing her lips.

"Hey Chaeyoung," Mina said, causing Chaeyoung to pause in her reading and look over at the brunette.

"Yes babe."

"The entire cabin is sleeping." Mina's smirk widened.

Taking a look around she saw that almost all of the 50 passengers were indeed asleep, baring a few who were reading. "So they are," Chaeyoung replied blandly focusing her eyes back to her book. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mina let out a small huff with a roll her eyes.

"So," Mina let the 'o' drag out for a moment, placing a hand on Chaeyoung's thigh underneath the complementary blanket, and lowering her voice, "You know what I haven't done before?" She let her hand wander up that toned thigh until her meaning became clear.

Instead of playing Mina's game she decided she'd play one of her own, keeping her eyes on her book she raised a single eyebrow, "Ride a unicycle?"

Mina pause before trailing her hand inwards toward the center of the ball shorts Chaeyoung wore to travel in. "No," she continued to move her hand until she was cupping Chaeyoung through her shorts. She gave the blonde a small squeeze and felt her lengthen and harden slightly.

"Uh," Chaeyoung stuttered, "Played Mario Cart with your eyes closed?"

"No, Chaeyoung," Mina stroked Chaeyoung beneath the thin blanket and an ache settled between her legs as Chaeyoung continued to grow and harden.

"Wh-what." Chaeyoung nearly groaned, but kept it to a stifled whimper as Mina's hands moved from stroking her on top of her shorts, to moving beneath the fabric and gripping her member with her bare hand. She gave Chaeyoung one hard stroke from base to tip, gathering the pre-cum that leaked out of the tip and spreading it up and down her length.

Mina didn't speak for a few minutes, just allowed herself to enjoy watching the faces her girlfriend made while she alternated from light shallow strokes to hard full length strokes. She watched as Chaeyoung closed her eyes and bite her lip to stop the moan Mina knew she wanted to release. Mina bit her own lip to keep her own moan in as she stroked the woman beside her, Mina could feel her own arousal ruining her underwear and she clenched her thighs to relieve some of the pressure.

Chaeyoung could feel the buildup of her release gather at the base of her shaft with every stroke Mina made, she was on the edge of losing control right then and there. Just as she was about to give up and let out a loud moan of pleasure, Mina stopped and pulled her hand out of the blonde's shorts.

Leaning back in, Mina finally answered her, whispering in her ear in a low throaty voice. "I've never fucked on a plane before. Wait five minutes then join me in the restroom."

Chaeyoung swears, she almost came right there. The thought of joining the Mile High Club with Mina was one of the biggest turn-ons Chaeyoung had ever had.

Mina stood and made her way to the very back of the plane where one of the restrooms were located. Chaeyoung took a minute to observe her surroundings, hoping that none of the passengers had saw what they were doing. Luckily there weren't many people on the plane, the seats in front of and behind theirs was empty and most of the other people on the plane were still sleeping, not looking at Chaeyoung weirdly at all.

***

That's how they ended up in a cramped bathroom, fucking as hard and as fast as they could, with Mina moaning in Chaeyoung's mouth so they didn't make too much noise.

"Fuck... shit, Chaeyoung." Mina moaned as quietly as she could. "Fuck, I love...uh... I love how b- big you are." Mina gripped Chaeyoung's shirt tightly in her hand as she bit back a loud moan. She could feel her stomach tightening with every hard thrust of Chaeyoung's hips. "Oh, f-f-faster... p- please."

As Chaeyoung picked up the pace, she could feel Mina's walls fluttering around her and knew the brunette wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Chaeyoung captured the brunette's lips in her own, groaning a little as she tasted nothing but pure Mina. She snagged the brunette's bottom lip in her teeth, nibbling and sucking on it causing her girlfriend to groan.

"Fuck, Chaeng, I'm gonna cum." Mina whispered against her lips as her walls continued to flutter around Chaeyoung's length.

"Let go baby, I got you." Chaeyoung replied before deepening the kiss just as she felt the brunette's insides spasm around her. With her orgasm came a light shudder of the plane. Mina still coming down from her orgasm didn't feel it but Chaeyoung did and pulled out of her girlfriend.

Stuffing her still hard erection in her shorts, she heard the captain's voice come over the intercom.

"Attention folks, it looks like we will be experiencing some light turbulence. Please return to your seats and put you seatbelts back on until further notice. Thank you."

At the tail end of the speech there was a light knock on the door. "I'm going to have to ask you to return to your seat ma'am." A voice said through the door.

Chaeyoung turned and looked at Mina waiting for the woman to hop off the counter before opening the door slightly.

"Um, the toilet wasn't flushing, or something and she wanted to see if I could get it to work." Chaeyoung shot out the excuse as she exited the bathroom, not even looking at the flight attendant as her neck flooded with embarrassment, watching as Mina shot a sheepish smile toward the flight attendant.

"Chaeyoung?" The woman asked and Chaeyoung turned her head to look at the woman standing before her. She was short, no more than 5'3", with dark hair and light brown eyes.

"Yeri? Wow what are the odds? How are you?" Chaeyoung said with a smile, her embarrassment gone for a moment as she processed who exactly was standing in front of her.

"I'm good Chaeyoung, actually moving back to New York to go to NYU to finish my law degree. How's my favorite girl?" The woman said.

"Good. Finishing up your degree, I'm so happy for you. Dahyun's going to love having you back."

Mina shifted beside Chaeyoung and took the blonde's hand, Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow and turned back to Yeri, "Sorry, sorry, where are my manners. Mina, this is Dahyun's best friend Yeri. Yeri, this is my girlfriend Mina."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance..." Yeri started when another tremble rolled through the cabin, "Right, we're going to have to hold off on introductions for later, as I need you both back in your seat."

"Right," Chaeyoung said, her embarrassment flooding back, "Like I said, I was just helping her with the toilet..."

"Sure, Chaeng," Yeri said looking down meaningfully.

Chaeyoung followed her gaze down to where a prominent bulge still protruded from her ball shorts. She raised her eyes to the ceiling, silently questioning her luck. Why do they always get caught? Why by people she knows?

Mina chuckled lightly.

Letting out a breath she allowed Mina to pull her back to her seat and buckle in.

"So," Mina said clearing her throat a little, "Yeri?"

"Yeah, she grew up with Dahyun and I. We were all good friends growing up, but Dahyun and Yeri were practically inseparable."

Mina hums low in her throat then takes a look around again. With a smile she pats her own shoulder. "Lay your head down here Chaeng."

Chaeyoung narrows her eyes and asks suspiciously, "Why?"

The brunette rolls her eyes, "Because I like having you close." She smiles an honest smile and Chaeyoung does what she asks, she likes being near the brunette too.

Once she's comfortable she grabs her book again and attempts to read it. She's still a hard and it pulses with every lungful of Mina she takes. Mina, meanwhile, has a hand on Mina's leg, rubbing small circles and that isn't helping Chaeyoung either. There's still at least three hours to go until they land and she doesn't think she'll last that long.

Chaeyoung shifts a little, trying to shift her hard on without anyone noticing, not seeing the smirk on Mina's face.

Trailing her fingers up Chaeyoung's leg and onto her bare stomach, Mina feels Chaeyoung tense slightly. She continues rubbing circles and tracing the older woman's abs as her hand moves lower. Shifting in her seat slightly Mina allows her hand to slip into Chaeyoung's shorts and grip onto Chaeyoung's member. Chaeyoung tenses again, but relaxes once more as Mina pumps her shaft slowly.

Chaeyoung turns her head and kisses the brunettes temple. Taking that as a 'yes, go ahead', Mina holds her a little tighter and strokes her faster. She alternates between small fast strokes and long slow strokes. Making another slow pass at the top of the member, she feels Chaeyoung's pre-cum slide into her palm and uses it to stroke the woman faster.

Chaeyoung feels the slow buildup of cum in the base of her member return and she swallows a moan. Her breaths are ragged and coming faster each time Mina gives her a long slow stroke. She whimpers into the brunette ear as Mina strokes her faster and longer.

Mina concentrates her strokes on the head of Chaeyoung's shaft and feels it jump in response, when she slows down Chaeyoung whimpers almost silently and when she speeds up she can hear the moan get caught in the blondes throat.

When Chaeyoung whimpers a small, 'Mina', she can't tease the woman anymore. Stroking Chaeyoung's member hard and fast she feels, more than she hears, Chaeyoung stop breathing.

After Mina gives one last pump of the blonde's shaft, Chaeyoung feels her eyes roll into the back of her head as stars erupt in the darkness that resides there as she comes in her shorts with Mina's hand still holding her. She clenches her jaw to hold back the scream she wants to release as she shudders with her orgasm.

When she finally stops coming she kisses the brunette's head, then waiting lips, before opening her eyes and smiling at her girlfriend in thanks. She makes the mistake of looking up then, catching Yeri's eye. The woman's cracking a full blown smile and Chaeyoung knows she's doomed.

"Oh man." Chaeyoung whispers, closing her eyes again.

"What?" Mina asks concerned looking around at the people who hadn't even spared them a glance.

"Yeri, she saw." Chaeyoung whispers again, mortified. Mina presses reassuring kisses into her skin for the remainder of the flight.

Whenever Yeri walks by, there's a small smirk on her lips and mirth in her eyes.

Chaeyoung knows, she knows, Yeri's going to tell Dahyun as soon as she sees her.

They're going to tease her forever.

Mina and Chaeyoung are going to have to move.

Change they're names. Change their whole identity.

Because Chaeyoung is never, ever going live this one down.

Sachiko Interruptus

The kiss started out like it normally did, slow soft and chaste. It quickly turned hot and needy when Mina shoved her tongue in Chaeyoung's mouth and started to grind on her, making the blonde moan.

"Mina," Chaeyoung gasped when the brunette pulled back for a moment to take a much needed breath. She was cut off from whatever else she was going to say when the brunette brought her lips back to the blonde's.

"Hm," Mina hummed into Chaeyoung's mouth while dragging her tongue up the roof of the blonde's mouth. Chaeyoung let out a groan and brought her arms around her girlfriend's waist, pulling Mina closer to her while the brunette continued to move her hips into Chaeyoung's. Mina rolled against the blonde, trying to get some friction where she wanted it, only managing to frustrate herself further.

"Yes, Chaeyoung?" Mina asked, when the older girl pulled back to change the angle of the kiss.

"What," Chaeyoung whispered breathlessly when Mina pulled back, already having forgotten why she said the brunette's name in the first place.

"What did you want to say Chaeng," Mina didn't stop grinding against Chaeyoung when she stopped kissing her. The brunette could feel the hard bulge in her girlfriend's swim trunks get harder with every roll of her hips.

Chaeyoung's mind was blank for a moment before she remembered the voice that had called out a moment ago, "Oh, your mom's calling you." Just as she finished speaking they could hear Sachiko's voice call for Mina once again from inside the house.

They were currently spending the first few weeks of summer at Chaeyoung's uncle's house in upstate New York before summer classes started. Every summer Dahyun and Chaeyoung would come out and house sit for their uncle for a week or so while he went and visited his younger brothers abroad.

This was the second time Mina and Co had been invited. It was originally just going to be Chaeyoung,

Mina, Dahyun, Sana and Momo. But Mina wanted to spend some time with her parents too, so she invited them, making them not too outnumbered. Chaeyoung invited her parents over as well. Their parents were only staying for a week and Mina and Chaeyoung thought that it was about time their parents met.

Mina stopped moving against Chaeyoung and gave her a peck on the lips before climbing out of the pool and walking across the deck to the sliding back door of the house. Chaeyoung stared at Mina's ass the entire way to the door and only grinned when Mina turned back around giving the blonde a knowing look.

Chaeyoung would have followed her had it not been for the erection she was currently sporting. As it was she watched as Sachiko stepped out onto the deck, before Mina made it to the door, and asked the brunette a question. Mina shrugged and made her way back over the pool's edge where Chaeyoung was leaning against. She shooed Chaeyoung back so she could slip back into the pool in front of the blonde, this time her back to her girlfriend's front as she looked up at her mother. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist and leaned her chin against her girlfriend's shoulder.

Sachiko sighed, "Chaeyoung, is there a market closer than the one you told me about?"

"Nope, just the one that's about ten minutes down the road."

"Ok, we should be back in thirty minutes then," Sachiko turned around and started walking away before spinning back around. "Do you guys need anything?" Sachiko eyed the two of them as they shook their heads at the same time, "Are you sure?" This time she raised one eyebrow and gave Mina a look.

"No mom, we're fine." The brunette repeated.

Sachiko just shook her head and walked back into the house, calling for Akira on the way.

"I don't know, maybe we should have told them to get some KY or maybe some whipped cream." Chaeyoung whispered in the brunette's ear as she pushed her hips into Mina's butt.

"As if we ever needed KY to get going," Mina smirked as she turned around in Chaeyoung's arms, "And I've already got you whipped."

"Ha, you think you're so funny." Chaeyoung's hands dropped from her waist to grab a handful of Mina's butt, squeezing hard and pulling her into the hardness between Chaeyoung's legs.

Mina moaned as Chaeyoung's member brushed up against the small bundle of nerves between her legs, and fitted her mouth against the blonde's, sucking on her lower lip.

Chaeyoung groaned low in her throat and pulled back from the brunette, attaching her lips to Mina's neck instead. Mina threw her head back and let out a loud moan just as they heard the car in the drive way start up and drive down the road.

The blonde continued to suck on the brunette's skin, moving from her neck, to her collarbones then back up to the other side of her neck. She could taste the chlorine on the brunette's skin, as well as the sunscreen she had used and a taste that was all Mina. Chaeyoung sucked on the spot she knew to be the brunette's weakness, the back of her jaw just under her right earlobe, and Mina let out a loud whimper, her hips jerking into Chaeyoung's and rubbing up against the blonde's hardness.

Even in the pool, Mina could feel her arousal and distinguish it from the surrounding wetness around the two of them. Chaeyoung lifted one of Mina's leg and wrapped it around her own waist. Mina felt Chaeyoung's right hand move from her waist and travel to the inside of her thighs, only to brush against the front of Mina's bikini all while still sucking on Mina's neck, making sure to leave a nice bruise.

Mina let out a loud moan as she felt Chaeyoung's thumb rub circles around her clit through her swimsuit.

"Chaeyoung..." Mina groaned out, she needed Chaeyoung to touch her.

"Yes Mina, what do you need?" The blonde raised her head to look at the brunette's face as she teased her clit.

Mina only moaned, Chaeyoung knew what Mina wanted and Mina wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of begging. It didn't take long before she was shuddering and gasping into Chaeyoung's open mouth, knowing she couldn't take anymore teasing.

"Please...Chaeyoung..." Mina begged.

"Please what, Mina?" Chaeyoung's voice was low and controlled and laced with arousal.

"Fuck me Chaeyoung!" Mina practically growled at the blonde, turning into a moan when Chaeyoung slipped two fingers into her hot wet center underneath her swimsuit.

Two of Chaeyoung's fingers pumped into Mina as the brunette threw her head back and moaned.

"Fuck, Chaeyoung... more."

Chaeyoung slipped a third finger into Mina's center and the brunette nearly screamed. With Chaeyoung pumping hard and fast into her, she was finding it harder and harder to hold back her impending orgasm. She felt her stomach muscles tighten and her insides start to spasm.

"Oh god... yes... Chaeyoung... fuck..." Chaeyoung basked in the expletives that were coming out of the brunette's mouth. She could feel the brunette clenching around her fingers and knew she was close. Chaeyoung curled her fingers, pressing into the brunette's swelling front wall as her moans grew louder, and stroked Mina's clit with her thumb sending her over the edge with a scream.

Nails digging into Chaeyoung's back, trying to hold onto something, Mina felt her orgasm wash over her as her body convulsed, creating small waves in the waist high water. Mina buried her head in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck as she came down from her high, placing small kisses on the blonde's neck. Chaeyoung removed her fingers from Mina's center as the brunette stopped twitching.

"Fuck, Chaeng. That was amazing." Mina said, dropping her leg from the blonde's waist and wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulders. Mina pulled Chaeyoung closer and raised her head to give the blonde a slow, deep kiss but Chaeyoung had other ideas.

Instead, Chaeyoung placed both hands on Mina's waist and pulled her roughly against her, pushing her pelvis forward and licking into Mina's mouth. Mina moaned at the feeling of Chaeyoung, hard and ready for her. Chaeyoung backed Mina up into the side of the pool, mouth still attached to the brunette's and hands moving to push down the bottom half of her swimsuit.

"Wait," Mina whispered detaching her mouth from Chaeyoung's, "follow me." She heaved herself out of the pool and walked over to one of the reclining pool chairs, Chaeyoung following predatorily behind her, and moved the back of the chair until it was lying flat. "Come here, babe." Mina said, crooking a finger at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung brought her mouth back to Mina's and immediately hooked her hands into her girlfriend's bikini bottoms and dragged them off of her hips, letting them fall to the floor. Mina stepped out of them and moved back until the back of her legs hit the reclined chair. She laid down on the now flat chair bringing Chaeyoung down with her, as the blonde had yet to disconnect her lips from the brunette's.

Chaeyoung ground her hips into Mina's, the bulge in her swim trunks hitting Mina just right to make the brunette groan. Mina sneaked her hand down Chaeyoung's chest, abs and into her swim trunks to grip onto the thick member that she could feel pulsing with need as soon as she touched it. Chaeyoung groaned as Mina stroked her length inside her pants. She wanted to fuck Mina senseless, right now.

Painfully hard, Chaeyoung leaned back, pulled Mina's hand out of her trunks and pushed her trunks off of her hips. Her erection sprang free and bounced a little, hitting her stomach and coming to rest standing straight out, ready to stick into the soft warmth of the brunette. Precum already glistened at the top of the head and a bead of it dripped down the side of her length.

"Oh Chaeng, you're so big." Mina moaned as she took in the familiar sight. She loved how big Chaeyoung was and how easily she hit Mina in all the right places without even trying. She loved the little vein that ran from the bottom of Chaeyoung's shaft to the top and how sensitive it was when she sucked on it. She loved the way it bobbed and stiffened further when she stroked it just right. She loved to put it in her mouth and suck until Chaeyoung came apart and her usual casual façade was lost to the pleasure Mina created.

Now, however, Mina wanted Chaeyoung between her legs and nowhere else. She guided Chaeyoung's hardness to the warm wet walls of her center. When her length touched Mina's wetness, Chaeyoung snapped back into action and took her shaft into her own hand, pushing Mina's away. She ran her shaft through Mina's lips coating it in the brunette's juices.

When it was nice and wet, Chaeyoung brought the head of her hardness to the entrance of Mina's center pushing in lightly. They both moaned as Chaeyoung slipped into the brunette an inch at a time, Chaeyoung enjoying the clinging heat and Mina enjoying the fullness Chaeyoung's member brought her.

Chaeyoung paused when her hips connected with Mina's, fully sheathed in the brunette's center. Mina moaned again and brought Chaeyoung's lips down to her own, giving her a deep passionate kiss before leaning back and looking the blonde straight in the eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me." Mina growled.

Chaeyoung smirked as she pulled out of the brunette until it was just the head of her shaft sitting shallowly inside the brunette's center, then snapped her hips forward burying herself into the brunette once more. Mina let out a half scream and dug her head into the chair, her back arching in pleasure. Chaeyoung set a pace that had Mina grasping at her shoulder blades and practically screaming in no time.

"Oh Chaeng... fuck yes... right there. Oh god, don't stop." Mina moaned as Chaeyoung changed the angle of her thrust, hitting Mina's swelling front wall perfectly. Amid her chants of, 'yes Chaeyoung, yes' and 'harder, please', Mina felt her stomach muscles tense and the muscles in her leg start to jump, signaling her impending orgasm. "I'm close, Chaeng. I'm gonna cum."

Chaeyoung moaned at Mina's voice and sped up her movements. She loved the feel of Mina clenching around her member, close to the edge. She loved the sound of her hips crashing into Mina's repeatedly, especially on days like today when the brunette was gushing, and the sound of wet flesh meeting wet flesh echoed in the air around them. She loved how tight the brunette got when she was about to come, she could rarely hold off on coming herself when Mina was so tight around her.

"Fuck, Mina." Chaeyoung groaned, she could feel the base of her spine tingling and the telltale buildup of come at the base of her shaft.

Mina reached around and attached her hands to Chaeyoung's butt, nails digging into the skin as Chaeyoung pounded into her. Two more pumps of Chaeyoung's shaft had her arching her back and screaming Chaeyoung's name as she came harder than before, her insides spasming and clenching around Chaeyoung's thick member.

She could feel Chaeyoung twitching inside of her and groaned out, "Come Chaeyoung. Come inside me baby."

Chaeyoung stiffened above Mina, the pressure in her shaft increasing at every squeeze of Mina's insides, and let out a loud moan as she emptied herself inside of Mina.

She dropped her head into the crook of Mina's neck with a sigh as the brunette's walls continued to milk her, desperate for every drop of cum Chaeyoung had. Chaeyoung moved her hips softly, helping Mina ride out her orgasm, as the brunette's grip on her butt tightened.

Neither woman noticed Sachiko, who walked over to them with a large bucket in her hands, too busy murmuring lowly to each other to notice her approach.

Mina let go of Chaeyoung's butt and was running her hands up and down Chaeyoung's back while the blonde laid on top of her, trying to get her energy back. Mina was pressing small kisses on the side of Chaeyoung's neck, when a bucket of ice cold water was dumped on both of their heads.

They both squealed and Chaeyoung tried to jump up and away, only managing to fall off of Mina and onto the ground on her back. She had forgotten that she didn't actually take off her swim trunks, only pushed them down to her thighs, causing her to fall instead of jumping up.

Mortified that she had fallen onto her back, with her semi-hard, wet shaft on display, Chaeyoung covered her face with her hands, hoping to hide the embarrassment that she knew was displayed on her face. The fact that it was Sachiko who had dowsed them in water, she peeked, made her want to disappear and fact that it was her daughter's wetness on Chaeyoung's shaft made Chaeyoung wish the ground would open up and swallow her whole. Why did they always get caught? Why do they insist on having sex out in the open where they are most likely to get caught?

Mina was almost as, if not more, mortified at being caught by her mother post coitus and flushed with the intense orgasm Chaeyoung just gave her. She cupped her center with one hand as her mother gazed from her, her entire face and neck red, to Chaeyoung who was lying on the ground with both hands covering her face and her semi hard member, softening even as she watched, still glistening with Mina's wetness. Mina snapped her gaze up to Sachiko, who was focused on Chaeyoung, and watched her face change from annoyed to dawning horror and understanding as her gaze focused on Chaeyoung's shaft.

Feeling a surge of protection, and irrational jealousy, Mina snapped, "Chaeyoung, pants."

"Yes Mina." Chaeyoung responded instantly, using one hand to pull up her swim trunks, the other still over her face.

Sachiko's eyes snapped back up to Mina's and was met with a glare. Flushing lightly but holding on to her annoyance Sachiko said, "Am I going to have to douse you two in water all week, or can you keep what you do behind closed doors, behind closed doors?"

"Sorry, Sachiko." Chaeyoung said, taking her hands away from her face so she could look up at Mina's mother properly, but otherwise not moving from her prone position. "Won't happen again."

"Good," Sachiko replied, turning back to the house with a shake of her head. "Oh, one more thing." Sachiko turned back around and reached into the purse that was on her right shoulder. Walking over to stand above Chaeyoung she pulled out a box, opened it and turned it upside down, letting the contents fall on Chaeyoung's stomach.

Chaeyoung flushed again as she picked up one of the foil wrapped packages.

"I'm too young to be a grandma." Sachiko snarled before striding away to join Akira back in the house.

Mina reached over and plucked one of the packages off of Chaeyoung's stomach. "Condoms, really? Does she not trust me at all?" Turning the condom in her hand she snorted, "They're too small. Come on, let's go get cleaned up, the others should be here soon."

***

For the rest of the week, after dinner, Sachiko would walk by and drop a condom on Mina or Chaeyoung's lap (they were bigger than the ones she had poured out on Chaeyoung the first time, Mina noticed) and give them a pointed look. Finally on the last night of Sachiko's stay Mina, fed up with the embarrassment, shouted that she was on the pill and was not planning on getting pregnant half way through college. The room was silent for a beat before Momo and Sana burst out in laughter, Dahyun exchanged a look with Chaeyoung and handed over a twenty dollar bill, Akira and Chaeyoung's dad looked uncomfortable and Sachiko and Chaeyoung's mom shared a small smile.

On Chaeyoung's birthday Momo and Sana gave her 23 (her age) boxes of extra-large condoms, just to embarrass her. That plan backfired as Chaeyoung took one box and dragged Mina into the bedroom and spent all day making use of her birthday present. Forcing the others to go hiking all day in order to stay out of the cabin they rented for the weekend.

She'd be damned if she lived that one down.

Nephews Interruptus

"You know what I hate?" Chaeyoung asked as she kissed a line slowly down Mina's naked body, stopping only once to suck on both of the brunette's nipples before continuing her decent to the heavenly folds that awaited her tongue.

"What?" Mina asked breathlessly as Chaeyoung came to a stop at her hips, sucking a mark into her hip bone.

Chaeyoung listened to Mina moan as she switched to the brunette's other hip bone, "I hate it when people flirt with you." Chaeyoung moved to the inside of Mina's thighs, sucking a mark into each thigh.

"He's not just some person, he's your cousin and he wasn't flirting." Mina said as Chaeyoung kissed down her legs.

"That only makes it worse because I know how he is. And he was most definitely flirting."

They were in Texas for the weekend, visiting Chaeyoung's grandmother for her birthday, as the Son family did every year for both grandparents. After her grandparents went to bed, the party started as Chaeyoung's cousins and uncles and even her parents turned up the music and started taking shots. Mina had found herself talking to Chaeyoung's cousin Heechan. Heechan and Chaeyoung went to high school together, he and Chaeyoung used to try and steal each other's girlfriends and even competed for the same girl once or twice. It was difficult after the Somi situation, but she was incredibly charming and managed to sway her fair share of the girls.

After that she dragged Mina back upstairs to their room, undressed her and threw her on the bed before shedding her own clothes, except her boxers and climbed on top of her girlfriend.

"Whatever you say Chaeyoung," Mina replied, breathless again as Chaeyoung kissed and sucked the inside of her legs. "Are you going to tease me all night or are you going to g- oh!"

Mina moaned at the broad lick of Chaeyoung's tongue on her center. Her legs almost closed on Chaeyoung's head as the blonde licked up to her engorged clit, but she forced her legs to remain open. Chaeyoung's tongue circled her clit twice before moving back down to her opening to suck on her outer lips. Mina gave another loud moan as Chaeyoung's tongue darted inside, tasting her.

Chaeyoung pulled back and looked at the woman above her. "Hush, Mina. Don't want anyone walking by to hear." They were on the second floor and the party was still going on if the music drifting up from the first floor was anything to go by, but someone walking by would still hear. Chaeyoung didn't want to give Dahyun any ammo against her, should she walk by on her way to her room.

Mina gave a shaky nod and Chaeyoung dropped back down between her legs. Chaeyoung loved Mina's taste, a mixture of sweet, salty and spicy, if she could Chaeyoung would live off of it. Chaeyoung's tongue dipped back in the brunette's center and she felt, more than heard, Mina's moan that was muffled by her arm as she writhed beneath Chaeyoung.

Shifting, Chaeyoung placed Mina's legs over her shoulders and used her arms to hold Mina down by her waist. Chaeyoung bit back a moan herself as her hardness rubbed against the mattress. Chaeyoung ran her tongue over Mina's clit and the brunette's back bent at the pleasure that radiated throughout her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Chaeyoung closed her mouth over her clit and sucked on it, while at the same time used her tongue to stroke it. Her entire body tried to levitate off the bed as Chaeyoung mercilessly thrashed her tongue against her clit, only Chaeyoung holding her waist down kept her grounded.

Mina grabbed a pillow off the bed and held it to her mouth as she shouted in pleasure. Chaeyoung wanted to rip the pillow off of Mina's face so she could hear the brunette's loud moan as she came.

Mina's legs snapped shut as her orgasm washed over her, and she bit the pillow to keep her screams somewhat muffled.

Instead of stopping, the blonde continued to suck on Mina's clit and easily slid two fingers into the brunette's center. She twisted her fingers and began pumping in and out of Mina at a relentless pace, curling her fingers to hit the front of the brunette's wall, sending her girlfriend into her second orgasm on the tail of her first.

When Mina started becoming sensitive she pushed Chaeyoung's head away, closed her legs and wearily pushed herself onto her stomach. She felt Chaeyoung kiss her way up her body, starting with her calves, over her butt, up her spine, and finally landing a series of kisses on her neck and cheeks, as she came down from her intense dual orgasms.

"Jesus, Chaeyoung." Mina said breathlessly as she pulled down the covers on their bed while not moving anything other than her arms.

"What? You think I'm done with you?" Chaeyoung asked as she watched Mina.

Managing to get the covers pulled down and over her feet, Mina glanced back at Chaeyoung over her shoulder, "No, but I know our unfortunate luck with full houses, and I'd rather not be caught butt naked again."

"Right." Chaeyoung replied standing up and dropping her boxers and freeing her fully grown erection.

Mina watched as Chaeyoung's length sprang free and bobbed as Chaeyoung stepped out of her boxers and moved toward the bed.

Mina began to turn over on her back, but Chaeyoung stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. "Stay on your stomach Mina." Her voice, velvety smooth and aroused, never failed in making the brunette shiver in pleasure. "Relax," she continued as she straddled the brunette's legs.

Chaeyoung nipped her way up Mina's spine and shifted Mina's hair to fall to one side of her shoulder so she could suck on the back of the brunette's neck. Kissing the brunette's shoulder, she opened Mina's legs so she could rest in between them.

She pulled the covers over her waist because Mina was right, they have the worst luck when it comes to full houses and she'd rather have easy access to cover themselves if someone happens to walk in.

Taking herself in her hand, Chaeyoung rubbed her member along Mina's slit, coating herself in the brunette's juices so she could slip into her easily. Mina moaned when Chaeyoung's shaft parted her lips and slipped into her wet center with a moan.

She moved slowly into the brunette and groaned at the way Mina's walls hugged Chaeyoung's shaft in a tight embrace. "You feel so good Mina. So wet. So tight."

Mina squeezed her walls at Chaeyoung's words and whined. "God, I love how hard you are."

Both of them groaned and sighed as soon as Chaeyoung bottomed out. Chaeyoung kissed Mina's neck softly as she started pumping in and out of the brunette's center. She used short shallow thrusts that quickly became long hard thrust. Mina was moaning and gasping beneath Chaeyoung, trying to arch her back as much as she could with Chaeyoung pounding into her. Every time she raised her hips to get a good angle, Chaeyoung would pound back into her so hard her hips fell back onto the bed.

"Oh, Chaeyoung." Mina whimpered into the pillow under her head after a particularly deep thrust. "Don't stop, baby. Please."

Chaeyoung moaned as Mina pleaded with her, her hips snapped forward pushing the brunette roughly into the bed, and making the bed creak. With every thrust, Chaeyoung's thighs slapped against Mina's, making a loud wet clapping sound that was highly arousing to both of them.

Chaeyoung pressed herself against Mina's back, her arms bracketing the brunette's head, even as she continued her relentless pace. Chaeyoung whispered in Mina's ear as the brunette continued to moan out her pleasure.

"You feel... ugh... so good... shit... Mina." She said with a sultry voice and the woman shuddered. "You're mine. No one else's. You're... oh fuck... mine." Chaeyoung sped up her thrusts, she was close. She could feel her stomach tightening and a tingling start at the base of her spine as pressure built in her shaft.

Mina wasn't fairing any better. With every thrust of Chaeyoung's hips, Mina could feel the blonde's shaft push and rub against her front wall. That, and the constant slap of their skin together, was bringing Mina to the edge as well. Mina didn't know how long she could hold on. When Chaeyoung started whispering in her ear, she almost came, right then and there.

"Oh god... Chaeng don't stop... right there... yes."

"This is mine. This... fuck... this is mine. You understand?" Chaeyoung choked out as the urge to come got harder and harder to hold back.

"Yes baby. Yes!" Mina responded, she was Chaeyoung's, inside and out. Nothing would ever change that.

"Say it. Out loud." Chaeyoung breathed, so close she just needed to hear it.

"It's yours, Chaeyoung!" Mina yelled out too loudly, before tipping over the edge and coming with a long, drawn-out, silent scream. She buried her head in the pillow as her body convulsed and her inside's clamped down on Chaeyoung's shaft.

Chaeyoung was right behind her, following her brunette right over the edge.

Just as she felt spurt after spurt erupt from her shaft, she heard the door open to their left. Abruptly cutting off her moan, she pulled the covers over her shoulders, so it covered both Mina and herself from the eyes of anyone about to come in, and stilled as she waited, still coming inside the brunette.

Before she could snarl at whoever it was to go away, a brunette little head poked its way into the bedroom.

"Chaeng," a small voice came from the doorway, before three kids walked into the room hesitantly. Like they knew they weren't supposed to be there, but were hoping that Chaeyoung would overlook that fact.

"Sunhoo, Jin and Hana." She was shocked at how steady her voice was, if a little breathy, considering the fact that she was still coming inside of her girlfriend beneath her. Her girlfriend who, might she add, was still twitching and coming down from her high.

"You three should be in your beds sleeping right now." Chaeyoung continued.

Jin and Hana, six and five respectively, looked down with pouts on their faces but Sunhoo, the oldest at eight, raised his chin higher and said, "We want to stay up. What are you two doing? Can we stay with you?"

Chaeyoung looked down at Mina for a moment before replying, "We are... playing a game. No, you cannot stay with us, it's past bedtime."

Sunhoo let out a whine, "We wanna play too. Please, please, please."

"Sunhoo." She only took that tone of voice when she was serious and was in no mood to play games.

Sunhoo recognized that voice and he pouted, but stomped out of the room with his two co-conspirators and slammed the bedroom door shut.

Chaeyoung melted into Mina's back and let out a long relieved sigh, then a moan as she finally finished inside Mina.

"That was close." The brunette said with a small chuckle, inadvertently squeezing Chaeyoung's member that was still resting inside her.

"Too close. I hope they don't remember this."

"Don't worry, they'll forget about it by tomorrow." Mina reassured Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shifted to the side, off of the brunette, and laid on her back as she looked at the ceiling. Mina snuggled into her side, wrapping an arm around her waist and resting her head on the blonde's shoulder. "I hope so." Chaeyoung whispered.

***

The next morning they were sitting in the kitchen when Sunhoo, Jin and Hana finally woke up for breakfast.

Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting at the bar area where they watched as Dahyun and Junghoon argued on how to make the best omelet, with Chaeyoung and Mina throwing in comments to spur Dahyun's anger. Dahyun was getting increasingly angrier by the minute as Junghoon, with his ever calm demeanor, smirked at the angry brunette and did the exact opposite of everything she was saying.

Chaeyoung's uncles and her parents were sitting at the dining table talking amongst themselves, eating breakfast and sharing stories, while Heechan talked with some of Chaeyoung's other cousins at the other end of the table.

Sunhoo, Jin and Hana ran around the corner screaming and careened into one of her uncles, who was carrying a plate to the other side of the room where the dining table sat, they apologized then continued into the kitchen where Dahyun and Junghoon were still arguing.

"Hey buddy, good morning." Junghoon said looking down at Sunhoo.

"Morning dad." Sunhoo said with a big smile.

"Morning Jin and Hana." Junghoon continued looking down at the other two.

Jin and Hana smiled, "Morning Uncle Junghoon, Aunt Dahyun." They said at the same time.

"Did you guys have a good sleep?" Dahyun asked. When they nodded she continued, "Good, go sit at the table, breakfast will be ready soon."

The three made their way out of the kitchen and stopped next to Chaeyoung's chair on their way to the table.

"Good morning Chaeyoung. Good morning Mina." The trio said together.

"Morning kiddos." Chaeyoung ruffled their heads as Mina echoed her.

Sunhoo looked up through the brunette hair falling in his eyes with a confused expression on his face. "Can I ask you something?"

To say Chaeyoung was nervous was an understatement, she hoped he wasn't going to ask about last night. Not here in front of their entire family. "Sure buddy, what's up?"

"What were you and Mina playing last night?" He said too loudly, and everyone turned their attention to Chaeyoung and Sunhoo.

Chaeyoung's face heated with the weight of her family's eyes. Well at least my grandparents aren't here. She thought to herself. Too soon, as her grandparents chose that exact moment to walk into the room.

"Yeah Chaeng, what were you and Mina 'playing' last night. You guys left pretty early." Dahyun smirked at the two of them and Chaeyoung glared at her.

"Wait, you three were supposed to be sleeping." Her uncle spoke up from the table where he sat.

"We were bored. So we went to Chaeyoung's room, daddy." Hana's little voice spoke up and she ran over to him and threw her arms around him.

"So what did you see?" Heechan questioned looking at his son Jin, but it was Sunhoo who answered.

"Nothing, it was dark." Sunhoo rolled his eyes like that was obvious and everyone in the room simultaneously heaved a sigh of relief. "But we did hear them."

And just like that the tension was back.

"It sounded like you guys were playing patty cake." Jin added.

Chaeyoung stared at them in disbelief and she could feel the tips of her ears heating.

"What do you mean patty cake?" Chaeyoung's grandmother asked.

"Like this," Jin said and demonstrated how to play patty cake with Sunhoo. Both of them clapping their hands together before slapping their hands into each other's palms, making the exact sound as Chaeyoung and Mina's hips made as they slapped together.

"Oh my god." Chaeyoung whispered and hunched down on herself, her face fully red as her grandparents turned amused knowing eyes on her. She wished she could disappear into the flooring as the eyes of her family stared at her with a curious mix of amusement and horror, or in the case of Dahyun, exasperation.

"Can't you keep it in your pants for a weekend? Literally two days." Dahyun muttered as Junghoon tried to keep in his laughter.

"Oh and then we heard Mina say, 'It's yours.' Really loudly. Did she take something from you and was giving it back?" Sunhoo added, oblivious to the reactions around the room.

Junghoon gave up on trying not to laugh, and was instead trying to keep himself upright. Her relatives were also laughing way too hard. Her Mom and Dahyun, having seen enough of Chaeyoung and Mina's antics to last a lifetime, were rolling their eyes, but both had a small smirk growing in the corner of their lips. Heechan and the rest of her cousins were blinking in shock, because their little cousin was the epitome of innocence to them. Her grandparents were gazing at both a shell shocked Chaeyoung, who was trying to hide her face in Mina's neck, and an amused but obviously embarrassed Mina patting her girlfriend's back.

Looking a little confused at the laughter Sunhoo continued, "Then when we walked in, Chaeyoung was breathing hard and told us to go back to bed, so we did. So, what were you guys playing?" Sunhoo gazed imploringly at Chaeyoung and Mina, looking for an answer.

"Ok, Sunhoo. Just let it go. Ask again when you're a little older." Junghoon said, finally getting ahold of himself.

Sunhoo, with a confused frown, nodded his head then took a seat at the table as everyone went back to talking amongst themselves.

Chaeyoung's grandparent came over to Chaeyoung and Mina and patted both on their shoulders.

"We can't wait to be great grandparents again." Her grandfather said, before joining the others at the table.

Chaeyoung groaned into Mina's neck.

When Dahyun held a plate out to Chaeyoung with an omelet on it she smirked and said, "It's yours, Chaeyoung" loudly enough that everyone stopped eating for a moment to laugh.

Chaeyoung buried her head in Mina's neck again.

They weren't going to forget anytime soon.

And they were never going to ever let her live this down.

Fuck.

Puppus Interruptus

"Oh fuck, Mina," Chaeyoung moaned, head thrown back and mouth open wide. She felt herself harden as Mina's mouth engulfed her length giving it a hard tug at the base, while she sucked the tip before releasing it with a small pop.

"You know," Mina started as she slowly stroked Chaeyoung, "I love how long you are." She gave a hard pull of her hand, causing Chaeyoung to bite back another loud moan. "I love how you fill me up. How deep you get, and how you always manage to hit that perfect spot." Mina lowered her head back down to Chaeyoung's trembling member, taking the blonde in her mouth again. Her head bobbed up and down a few times until she could take Chaeyoung's full length. She held her there for a few minutes, she could feel the head of Chaeyoung's length hitting the back of her throat and she let out a low hum.

"Oh my god," Chaeyoung practically whispered, her hands wrapped in Mina's hair, as the vibrations of Mina's mouth traveled along her shaft and set the low heat of arousal in her belly to a blazing inferno. It took everything in her power to not just come right then and there.

Chaeyoung moved her gaze from the ceiling, intending to look down at her wonderful girlfriend, as the brunette's mouth released her. Instead of her gaze falling on the beautiful caramel-eyed beauty kneeling between her legs looking up at her adoringly, her gaze landed on a gray pair of eyes sitting just behind Mina.

Chaeyoung let out another groan, this one laced with annoyance, which tapered off into a whine when Mina ran her tongue up the underside of her shaft.

"What is it babe?" Mina asked with a curious and confused expression, still stroking her girlfriend lightly.

"Mina, your dog is staring at me." Chaeyoung whined, darting her eyes up at the brown Dachshund that was indeed still staring at her.

"He's just a little protective, he's making sure you aren't hurting me." Mina said, not sparing a glance back at the dog that sat just behind her.

"So you've said," Chaeyoung replied, then continued in a lower voice, "Well he's not protecting me from your torture."

They were at Mina's apartments, sitting in the living room when Mina's mom stopped by.

Sachiko was in town and had decided to bring Mina's dog as she had no one to watch him. While they had been making out on the couch, Sachiko knocked on the door and asked them if they could watch him for a few hours. Mina, of course, said yes, he had originally been her dog before she had to move across the country for college. Mina lavished him with affection for a whole hour before returning back to Chaeyoung and making out on the couch again.

Now, Mina was on her knees in front of Chaeyoung, sucking her off, while her dog watched. Chaeyoung was uncomfortable.

"Can we just..." Chaeyoung gestured vaguely towards the back where Mina's room was.

Mina practically rolled her eyes but nodded and stood up. Turning to the dog, she bent at the waist and pointed a finger at him, "You stay right here. Understand?"

The Dachshund just blinked, tilted his head, and licked his lips while yawning.

"Good boy." Mina cooed and walked to her bedroom. Chaeyoung followed behind her silently, jeans unbuttoned with her shaft, glistening with the brunette's spit, giving Mina a lazy salute, and bouncing with every step Chaeyoung took.

Chaeyoung walked through the door after Mina, pushing it closed as she moved to sit on the bed. Mina kneeled between her legs again. Mina wrapped her lips around Chaeyoung's length again, sucking the head while stroking the base.

"Mina." Chaeyoung moaned.

Mina licked the underside of Chaeyoung's shaft from base to tip, licking up pre-cum that seeped out of the head. She moaned as she tasted her girlfriend's essence. Mina loved Chaeyoung's taste, it was clean and just... Chaeyoung.

Mina stood up, stroking Chaeyoung's hardness slowly, and looked into Chaeyoung's eyes. "Stand up." She said softly.

Standing, Chaeyoung took a step closer to Mina and leaned down the half inch to mold their mouths together. Chaeyoung put her hand on Mina's waist and pulled her closer trapping the brunette's bottom lip between her teeth and running her tongue over it. Mina moaned and brought her hand to the back of Chaeyoung's head. When their lips separated for a moment, Mina brought Chaeyoung's face back to hers and pushed her tongue into the blonde's open mouth.

Chaeyoung moaned, she loved it when the brunette fought to take control, their teeth mashing together as their tongues duked it out. She loved it, every single time, when Mina eventually won. Chaeyoung moved with Mina as the brunette nipped and sucked on her lips, and licked into her mouth.

Mina pulled off Chaeyoung's clothes, then pushed her back onto the bed. The blonde laid on her back at the head of the bed, lazily stroking herself as Mina rid herself of her clothes before climbing onto the bed and settling herself in front of her girlfriend.

Mina pressed a kiss to Chaeyoung's bobbing member before licking her way up the blonde's toned stomach enjoying the way they tensed beneath her tongue. Continuing her journey North, Mina took Chaeyoung's left breast in her mouth, sucking on it gently before biting the nipple causing the woman below her to whimper at the feel of her mouth. Repeating the process on Chaeyoung's right breast made the blonde gasp and buck her hips upwards while Mina chuckled lowly. Mina sucked both sides of her girlfriend's collarbones and neck before bringing their mouths together again.

Mina hummed as their tongues tangled together while Chaeyoung bucked her hips into Mina's again. Mina gasped and moaned as Chaeyoung's member brushed her clit, sending electric shocks radiating throughout her body.

Sitting up Mina placed her hands on Chaeyoung's breasts and rocked her hips along the underside of Chaeyoung's shaft, coating the length with her juices.

"Oh... Mina. Fuck, keep this up and I'll come soon." Chaeyoung panted.

"Mm, we don't want that, do we?" Mina said lowly as she lifted herself to hover over Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung whined at the loss of contact but it quickly turned into a moan when Mina lowered herself onto her member, moaning as it stretched her nicely. Mina let out a low 'fuck' as she squatted over Chaeyoung, lowering herself until she bottomed out. Grinding down, she marveled at the full feeling of Chaeyoung's hardness as it trembled inside her.

Mina groaned as she rocked against Chaeyoung, pinching the woman's nipples and groaning again when her hips jerk off the bed and she pushed herself deeper inside the brunette. Mina moved her hands to the headboard of her bed as she rocked harder against her girlfriend. Using the headboard as leverage, Mina lifted herself off of Chaeyoung for a moment before slamming back down, taking her girlfriend in one thrust.

Mina let out a strangled moan as Chaeyoung hit the perfect spot that has her seeing stars. Mina lifted herself up again before pushing back down, her toes curling at the action as pleasure radiates through her body.

"Oh, god. Chaeyoung yes. Fuck..." Mina mumbled as she continued to bounce up and down on her girlfriend.

Chaeyoung let out an audible moan as her girlfriend repeatedly impaled herself on her length. "That's it baby girl, take your pleasure." Mina let out a strangled whimper at being called 'baby girl' and moved her hips at a faster pace. "Good girl. You like that? Hm, you like riding this big dick, don't you?"

Mina moaned at Chaeyoung's words, she'd never heard Chaeyoung speak in such a way before and she found it incredibly attractive. She shifted until she was lying on Chaeyoung with her arms on either side of the blonde's head and her own head buried in the crook of the woman's neck, moaning. She kept pounding up and down on Chaeyoung as the woman whispered dirty things in her ear.

"Chaeng... fuck... yes, Chaeng." Mina repeated as she moved against her.

Chaeyoung moved her hands from around the brunette's waist, where she was helping her bounce up and down on her, to her back where she held her close. Mina was whining and whimpering in her ear as she whispered in Mina's, telling the brunette all the dirty things she loved to do to her. She could feel her girlfriend getting close, her walls fluttering around Chaeyoung's member and the desperate winding of her hips cluing her in.

Mina could feel her orgasm coming, the tingling in her spine and the trembling in her legs getting worse until she felt something snap and she felt her inner walls clamping down on Chaeyoung. She stilled as her orgasm washed over her and bit down on Chaeyoung's neck to keep from screaming in pleasure.

Chaeyoung flipped Mina over while the brunette twitched on top of her, still coming. She wanted to hear Mina scream, not moan in her neck. She looked down on the brunette as she pumped her hips into her center, tight because Mina was still coming under her. She fought through the tightness, lifting Mina's twitching legs and wrapping them around her hips.

Mina's head was thrown back, with her mouth open as she let out a loud moan that was a borderline scream.

"FUCK... CHAEYOUNG..." Mina's back lifted off the bed as Chaeyoung pounded into her. She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's back and dragged her nails over her skin.

Chaeyoung grunted as pain mixed with pleasure. "You like that baby girl?" Chaeyoung whispered into Mina's ear, earning another loud moan/scream and one hand on her right ass cheek where Mina pulled her closer and deeper.

"Oh god... Don't stop. Please don't stop." Mina begged.

Mina's back met the bed once more until a hard thrust from Chaeyoung had her stilling and arching off the bed again. Mina's mouth opened as she came harder than she had a second ago and she let out a loud scream as her orgasm racked through her body, sending her convulsing under Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung watched as Mina spasmed beneath her with a loud scream that had her almost blowing her load. Instead Chaeyoung stilled as Mina began to push on her hips, asking her to stop moving because she was now too sensitive. With Mina clamping down on her repeatedly she knew she was about to come as well, even if she wasn't moving.

Moaning as Mina clamped down on her shaft again, Chaeyoung could feel the urge to come overtake her.

She didn't notice when the door was nosed opened, nor did she hear when almost soundless clicks of nails against wood sounded behind her, she was too focused on the woman twitching underneath her.

She did hear the growl, too late though, just as she was about to give and come inside her girlfriend.

Chaeyoung let out a loud yelp of pain and hastily pulled out of Mina.

Mina looked up and her eyes widened at the scene before her. Chaeyoung was sitting on her knees before her, naked, still hard, with her face scrunched up in pain as Ray, her dog, had a death grip on the her right butt cheek. Chaeyoung was twisted around trying to dislodge the Dachshund's grip from her butt to no avail.

"Ray! Heel!" Mina shouted and Ray immediately let go of the blonde and jumped off the bed. His eyes never leaving Chaeyoung as he took up position by the door.

"Oh my god. Chaeyoung, lay down, let me see." Mina scrambled to move over so Chaeyoung could lay on her stomach. "It's deep," Mina said, looking at the wound, "You're going to need stitches."

Chaeyoung groaned, "It hurts."

"Well, yeah. I would assume so." Mina tried to stand so she could get some towels to hold to the wound, but as soon as she tried to put any weight on her legs she immediately fell back onto the bed. "My legs don't work."

Chaeyoung managed to look smug and in pain at the same time.

"Shut up Chaeng. Here," Mina picked up one of the pillows on her bed and removed the pillow case. "Hold this to your butt." When Chaeyoung didn't move to take it, she gave her a look. "What?"

"It's white, Mina. It'll stain."

"Chaeyoung!" Mina snapped.

"Ok, ok. Don't bite my head off." She said before taking the proffered pillow case and holding it to the wound on her butt.

***

"So how did this happen again?" As she stared down at the blonde lying on her stomach in the hospital bed with her pants around her ankles.

As soon as Mina was able to walk again, she bandaged the bite wound as best she could and drove Chaeyoung to the hospital. They were lucky when they caught Sachiko just leaving and she ushered the two of them into a room to patch Chaeyoung up.

Or, maybe they were unlucky, "Well, I'm waiting." Sachiko looked from one girl to the other.

It was Mina who spoke up. "Well we were in the kitchen," the brunette starts off with Chaeyoung nodding next to her on the bed. "We were play fighting and Ray though I was in trouble so he attacked?" It would have been more believable if Mina hadn't ended it in a question. But Chaeyoung nodded along anyway.

"So Ray bit through a thick layer of jeans so hard that he left this incredibly deep punctures in Chaeyoung's butt. That's what you'll have me believe."

"Yes?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Mina.

"How about the truth?" Sachiko asked, eyeing them shrewdly.

Mina shuffled on her feet and glanced at Chaeyoung, whose eyes were looking anywhere but at Sachiko and Mina as she blushed furiously.

Sachiko just raised an eyebrow at Mina, "ChaeyoungandiwerehavingsexwheniscreamedreallyloudandraythoughtiwasbeingattackedandcamerunningandbitChaeyoung."

"What?" Sachiko asked confused.

Mina took a breath and looked down, "Chaeyoung and I were having sex when I screamed really loud and Ray thought I was being attacked and came running and bit Chaeyoung."

By this point, Mina was just as beet red as Chaeyoung was and just as mortified.

Sachiko looked at the two of them for a moment before bursting out in loud laughter. Tears were running down her face as she tried to collect herself.

"This is great."

"Doesn't feel great." Chaeyoung muttered.

"You've been talking to Sana too much, haven't you?" Mina said, only Sana was sadistic enough to laugh at Mina and Chaeyoung's hospital visits... not that there were a lot.

After finally collecting herself, Sachiko stitched Chaeyoung up, they all made their way back to Mina's apartment.

***

Later that week Sachiko, Akira, Mina, Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung's parents, Dahyun, Sana and Momo went out to dinner and Sachiko told all of them about Mina and Chaeyoung's trip to the hospital. Even telling them why, much to Mina and Chaeyoung's embarrassment.

Sana and Momo laughed so hard they fell out of their chairs, Dahyun and Chaeyoung's Mom just shook their heads at them and Chaeyoung's Dad handed Akira a $20 bill. Knowing Sana and Momo the couple was going to be the butt of all their jokes for the next four months.

Mina and Chaeyoung were never going to live this one down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.6K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
16.4K 299 24
One shot request is available. Uhm... so, as the title said it's Twice One Shots, though it's mostly G×G, and I will not include G×B here LoL May con...
11.6K 450 21
My third random short stories about Michaeng. These are all pure fan-fiction and made out of pure imagination. All characters and names are all ficti...
197K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...