πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension

3K 98 67
By havennoelle

"Jimin...we can't," I breathe, shaking my head.

I had a little bit of a higher-pitched voice all night to distract from my real voice; I didn't want him to catch on by any means. But in that second, I pleaded to him in my real voice...the one I used at the office today. He stopped and stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"W-What is it?" I ask in panic, face-palming myself in my head.

He was still holding onto my waist as I straddled his lap. He shook his head, convincing himself it was just the alcohol, but my heart was pounding through my chest in nervousness; that he would catch me and rip my mask off to find out.

"It's nothing," he replies, looking off to the side.

He then studied my body once more, especially my lips...like he did today at the office. He shook his head again, convincing himself he was seeing things. As there was an awkward silence between us, I slowly got off of his lap and stood up, straightening out my now-soaked and crooked lingerie.

The fact that we were seconds away from possibly having sex...scared me. The fact that he had me that much in a trance and under his spell; total control over me.

I knew I wouldn't let any other customer do that to me, so why did I let him?

"Well, I guess I'm done here, then," I whisper, slowly looking up to him as he downed another flute of champagne.

He was sitting manspread with his elbows on his knees, looking down at the ground as he dangled the empty glass in his hands. He then looked back up at me while licking his lips, his forehead lines appearing in dominance.

"I must see you again, Desire," he breathes, setting the champagne flute on the side table.

"Maybe so, I work on the weekends," I murmur, holding my hands in front of my body.

"Come here," he commands softly, reaching into his pants pocket to retrieve his wallet.

I slowly walked over to him and watched him pull out multiple one-hundred-dollar bills. I parted my mouth in shock as he counted through ten bills, doing the math in my head that it was $1,000.

"Here, doll. I would give you even more, but this is all the cash I have on me right now," he purrs like it was nothing, handing me over the folded-up crisp blue bills.

As he was putting his billfold away, I noticed he had a platinum card and a black card, making me gulp, knowing the power and wealth he obtained.

I also left a massive bulge in his pants...did I turn him on that much?

"Jimin, I can't accept this much, I-"

"It's nothing for me, Desire. I want you to have it because of how well you served me and pleasured me...And I want to see you again," he coos flirtatiously, now standing up and closing the distance between us.

My breathing hitched as he hovered over my neck while resting his hands on my waist. He breathed his champagne breath down my neck, sending shivers down my spine as I shuttered in his grasp.

"Will I ever get to see what's under this, baby girl?" he whispers in my ear, making me flinch as he trickled his fingertips down my back.

"Jimin, I should get going. My shift ends soon," I mutter, closing my eyes in hopes he would back away.

I was still holding his money in my hand, still in shock at how much he had given me. I was hoping and praying he didn't smell too much of my perfume...I wore the same one today at the office when he was kissing my neck.

Finally, he backed away and looked me in the eye while biting the inside of his cheek.

"Why do you do this, Desire? Would you do what you did with me...with other guys, with other...strangers?" he wonders, tilting his head, just waiting for an answer.

"I need the money. And, why do you care?" I reply, looking all around his gorgeous face.

What were all of these sudden questions? I just worked here as a bottle girl, I wasn't his girlfriend. And the fact that he didn't know it was me...

"But you're so innocent, sweetheart. I don't want you getting involved with all of the slimes that come here," he explains, shaking his head.

What the hell is he saying? We just met today...in his mind, tonight!

It must be the alcohol.

"How would you know if I'm innocent or not?" I question with a little more sass, furrowing my brows.

"I can see the pureness in your eyes. You said it was your first night working here. Desire...let me tell you one thing...I do not want you doing private rooms with anyone else, do I make myself clear?" he possessively states, making me shake my head in disbelief.

"Who do you think you are?... I'm doing my job. We're not allowed to have relationships with the customers outside of the red rooms. I have to earn money...so I decide who I want to go into a red room with or not," I sass, stepping back a bit.

"I'm telling you...you will not be doing red rooms with anyone else. Do you hear me?" he grits, twitching his jaw with a dark look in his eyes.

I had to stop and think about the words I was gonna say next before I blew up on him. We barely knew each other. I knew he worked at his dad's investment firm, but he didn't know I knew that...and he didn't know a thing about me, Desire.

"Why are you acting like that? You're bashing what I do for work, yet you came to the club and asked me to get a room with you. Hypocrite much?" I argue, putting my hands on my hips.

"Desire," he frowns, surprised that I was arguing back with his dominant self.

I wasn't even supposed to be talking to him, outside of serving him...with whatever he asked and I agreed on. We're not allowed to "ask the customers questions about their personal lives or have a relationship with them outside of the private rooms."

So I was confused about him...and myself for letting our discussion even get this far.

"I should go clock out," I murmur, shaking my head as I walk towards the door while placing his tip in the bra part of my bodysuit, next to my other tips from tonight.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me flush against his body, making me gasp at his sudden force.

"Baby, I-" he coos in a soft voice, but I cut him off.

"I'm not your 'baby.' I'm a bottle girl, and my time with you is done," I whisper, rolling my eyes to myself as I just stare at the door.

His breathing on my neck, along with his exotic cologne sent me into a trance. He was warm, he felt cozy...he felt safe.

I'm not sure what I'm even thinking, I'm already stressed enough that I have to live a double life around him.

He wouldn't let go of my wrist as he pressed his body more into mine, brushing my hair behind my shoulders.

And in that second, I felt like we were actually dating.

What the hell was going on? What were the chances he would come to this club tonight on my first night of working here after the first day of me working at his business? I didn't believe in fate, but this was starting to make me a believer. 

Today at work was magnetic...why did it feel the same even when I was Desire?

There's no way he knew, no way.

"...I guess I'm just jealous," he whispers, kissing my shoulder softly.

"You act like you haven't done private rooms and fucked girls before," I tsk, tightening my jaw.

And here I was...breaking the rules of the club. I was trying to pry out information on his personal life; why? Why would I do that? He's just a stranger, right?

"Baby, I've done a lot of things...but they weren't you," he hisses, suddenly rubbing his hands on my hips and up my waist with his magic touch.

"Enough," I grit, ripping his hands off of me and turning around.

"Damn, Desire. I thought you were a nice girl, but I guess I was wrong," he tsks, tilting his head a bit.

"I am a nice person, but I don't tolerate men running all over me. You saved me from an old hag tonight, yet you're not acting any better than him," I hiss, pursing my lips.

"Then why the hell did you make out with me, huh? We were about to fuck, baby doll...don't act like you didn't like it," he points out, stepping closer to me again.

I held out my hand and pressed on his chest to prevent him from coming any closer, rolling my eyes. He was starting to piss me off. But I would be lying if I said there weren't pounds of sexual tension between us right now.

This bickering, as if we were a married couple...it was all filled with loads of sexual tension.

"It's my job to pleasure customers if I agree to go into a private room with them," I mention, just trying to win the discussion.

But no one wins discussions with him.

"And the rule is...I can't touch you unless you give me consent...so explain that to me," he wonders, biting the inside of his cheek.

"I need to clock out, Jimin. I think the champagne has gotten to you. I did my job tonight as a bottle girl, and it was a mistake for me to get that caught away with you," I whimper, but I just stared at his luscious lips.

He just shook his head and smirked, earning a confused look from me. He let out a little chuckle as he looked down to the ground and then back up to me.

"You know some of the sluts here fuck strangers every night? Literal strangers. I'm not that type of guy...but...you're irresistible. So I guess it's my fault that I got caught away, too," he coos sinisterly, shaking his head.

So he regretted what he just did with me?

This is why I knew I shouldn't have taken this job...I knew I would start to think and feel insecure about my body, as that is what I mainly use to earn money here.

I knew it was fucked-up, especially for someone like me who's so innocent, pure, and naive.

I didn't know what the other bottle girls truly did here, so I didn't wanna slut-shame them like Jimin just did. I knew he was an elite in the city and knew things I didn't, but I didn't understand why he was acting so possessively over me.

And on top of that, I didn't know how long I had been in here with him. I didn't have my phone on me and of course, there were no clocks in this room. I could get in trouble if I clocked out after my hours.

I knew nothing about his past with women, but he must be a bit of a bachelor if he was here at this type of club with his coworkers. He's obviously not in a relationship...at least I hoped not.

"You're unbelievable," I whisper, tightening my jaw in anger.

"Then, go. Take your filthy tip and go," he grits, running his ring-covered hand through his hair.

"Fuck you," I mutter, shaking my head.

As I was about to turn around to exit the room, he wrapped his hand around my throat and pressed me into the padded wall, his chest heaving up and down.

"You don't speak to me like that, baby girl," he hisses, licking his lips fast.

His grip wasn't tight enough to hurt me, but I was scared. My breathing became labored as I bit my lip. We were a mess, with pounds of sexual desire in the air. I had my head slightly tilted up due to his grip on my skin, gulping in nervousness.

"I can report you for abuse...and have you blacklisted from the club," I rasp, breathing hard.

"And, will you?" he pants, tilting his head as he rubs his thumb on my neck.

He was so dominant, almost scary. He was possessive and controlling, yet so alluring and addictive. Honestly, the most beautiful man I had ever laid my eyes on. He looked so much different in the dim light of this red room, compared to the bright-white lights in the office building.

His eyes were sharp and glistening, with his perfect button-nose, plump soft lips, and a breathtaking jawline and bone structure. His even forehead and soft blonde hair were just the cherry on top.

"Jimin, let me go," I beg, letting him know it was over for tonight.

Why was he dragging all of this out? He gave me his tip, I should be able to leave.

Our breathing synced up and we couldn't stop staring at each other. We were famished for each other, no matter how much I was in denial. Suddenly, he slammed his hot lips onto mine in a burning hungry kiss, letting go of my neck and picking me up from underneath my thighs.

I wrapped my legs around his toned torso as he slammed me back against the padded wall, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I raked my hands through his hair as I put my arms around his neck. I was going crazy as our tongues danced together, lust filling the air.

I moaned into the kiss, making him grunt back as he readjusted me in his grip. We were like animals, exchanging our saliva as we released our hormones. We kissed sloppily, panting between kisses.

I didn't wanna get too caught away so I pushed on his chest, pulling away as I tried to catch my breath. We just stared at each other, panting, wondering why we felt such a strong attraction towards each other.

He leaned in and started fluttering kisses all down my neck as he pushed me harder into the padded wall, making me throw my head back in pleasure.

I moaned seductively as he sucked spots on my skin, marking his territory. He didn't even know if I had a boyfriend, yet he was making sure people knew I was taken.

I pulled his face away, despite the pleasure he was giving me; how good he was with my body, and how much chemistry we had together.

At the end of the day, I was just a stranger to him.

He took a deep breath and nodded, gently setting me down, understanding that I really had to go. Looking down, I realized my bodysuit was all askew, with my folds almost hanging out. I quickly readjusted myself as Jimin looked down and watched me do it.

It's as if dirty and vulgar thoughts ran through both of our minds, making a blush cover my cheeks.

I was dripping for him...and he knew it, too.

I didn't wanna get in trouble with my boss; it was my first night working here. I felt wetness glistening on my skin, knowing it was Jimin's.

Why did I feel so close to him? I needed to get it out of my head because if not, I could weaken and fall in love with any rich elite who came here and requested a private room.

It was just business...just pleasure, nothing else.

"If it was a mistake...then why did you just do it again?" he teases, slowly brushing some hair behind my ear, being careful of my mask.

"Jimin," I whisper, looking away from his intimidating gaze.

"I'm serious. I will only rent out private rooms with you. I don't want anyone else, Desire. Please promise me you'll only serve drinks, not walk off with other men," he murmurs, shaking his head.

I wanted him, I wanted all of him.

No matter if it was the stockbroker Jimin, or the nightclub Jimin, I wanted him. I was purely and utterly addicted to him now. His sweet taste, the way his pillowy lips felt on my skin. Suddenly, I said something I'll probably regret in the end.

"Fine. Since I'm not allowed to have relationships with the customers outside of the private rooms, we can have it here. Just us, nothing to worry about, nothing to-" I begin to plead, until I was cut off by another passionate kiss from him.

"Deal...You're addictive, Desire. I need more of you. I don't come here often, and I've never gone this far with a girl in a private room, but I couldn't resist you," he explains, licking his soft lips.

Butterflies filled my stomach at his words...So he wasn't some filthy-rich guy who fucked around? I was so confused because he dripped arrogance, dominance, and control. Was he lying to me just to get in my pants eventually? My mind was running crazy.

"Just ask for me when you come here, have a great night, Jimin...and thank you for the generous tip," I smile shyly, slightly nodding before exiting the room, leaving him speechless, just standing there.

I left before walking down the hall back towards the main part of the nightclub. I had to get out of there before I did something that I regretted. I told myself before I came here tonight that I wouldn't do anything sexual, yet here I was; hickies all over my neck, dreaming of what his lips would feel like all over my body.

The noise of the bass bumping filled my ears again...when I remembered I had forgotten my silver tray in the red room. I knew I couldn't go back, so I was hoping maybe the cleaners would end up getting it at some point.

I walked back to the bar to see the club was still lively and booming, with people dancing, eating, and drinking, along with bottle girls walking down the halls to go to private rooms.

What made me trust what Jimin said? He could just walk around in the halls back there and find another girl to pleasure him.

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I walked up to the bar to see Jeong was still as busy as ever. I looked down at the register screen to see it was 1:27.

Perfect timing, I thought to myself.

As I was about to walk to the back, Lea came behind the bar to ring in an order.

"Omg, Y/N! How has your night been?" she gleams as she sets her silver tray on the bar counter, tapping in an order on the touch-screen before looking back up to me.

"Great, I'm about to clock out, now," I respond, smiling towards her.

"It looks like it was. Damn, whoever marked you really wanted everyone to know," she smirks, making me suddenly panic and touch my neck.

I blushed in an instant, knowing my skin was on full display, nothing to cover it up. I gulped in nervousness before letting out an awkward giggle.

"Uh, yeah. He w-was really cute," I stutter, just trying to tone down my experience.

"I guess so. Well, great job tonight. I'm glad you're making yourself comfortable. Get home safe, see ya tomorrow!" she winks, then walks off with her drink order, strutting her hips back and forth.

I just nodded to no one, because she had walked off so fast. I guess it was normal to have hickies on your neck while working here?

As I watched where she was walking, Jimin walking back into the main part of the nightclub caught my eye. I instantly got butterflies, knowing what had just happened between us.

Even his walk was attractive as he walked back to his table of friends. Who knows how long they were gonna stay here, but I had to clock out and was too nervous to be around him, now.

Walking to the back, I clocked out and put my code into my locker, letting it pop open.

There were a couple of other girls leaving like me, so I nodded to them with a smile as they returned the gesture. After getting dressed and changing into my comfortable shoes, I took my mask off and returned it to the lounge table where Lea had picked it up.

Putting my tote around my shoulder, I walked back out and made my way out of the club to wait for the bus. I knew the bus ran until 2 am, so I was hoping it would come soon because I didn't wanna be out here at night by myself.

As I was waiting at the stop with a few other people, I heard a commotion down the street coming from outside of the club. I looked over to see Jimin and his two buddies laughing and slapping him on the back, probably just hella intoxicated.

"Why are you acting so different, Jimin? That bottle girl give you that good of head?" one asks, cracking up afterward.

"Shut the hell up, Jin," he tsks, shaking his head as he walks up to the valet guy so he can retrieve his car.

I instantly put my hood over my head, because God forbid he looked down the street and saw me. I didn't even give him a blowjob...did his friend think that was a normal thing to do? I noted in my head the names of his friends, knowing that they worked at the investment firm, too.

"Park whipped for a bottle girl, unbelievable," his other friend chuckles, shaking his head.

My heart sunk to my stomach...Why were they making fun of him? Now I felt like trash like he had just used me. This is why I wanted to put my boundaries on what I did in private rooms. But of course, he didn't know that I was listening in on their conversation.

"I'm not whipped for anyone, y'all need to drop that shit," he mumbles, twitching his jaw.

My heart dropped again. Why did I feel a bit hurt by his comment? The valet pulled his car around the front loop, causing him to walk around and grab the keys from the man.

"Okay, JK, let's just drop it," the Jin guy chuckles, making them both erupt again.

Jimin just shook his head as he got into his Porsche, roaring it to life as it ignited the whole area, making eyes turn in every direction. I gulped, almost thinking it was hot as hell that he drove that type of sports car. The JK guy hopped in the back while the Jin guy rode shotgun.

And just like that, the bus pulled up to the stop. But then Jimin pulled out of the club loop and sped down the busy city streets, his exhaust bursting my eardrums. He must've had some sort of custom package on his car because it was hella loud.

I got on the bus, heading home, in absolute shock at what had just happened tonight...and the fact that it was him.

A few days later...

It was good ol' Monday, and my second day working as an office cleaner at Park Investment Firm. Saturday and Sunday were still busy at the club, but I just served drinks...because I was too scared to go into private rooms with random strangers.

And it's not like I was scared of what Jimin had said, I just didn't feel comfortable dancing for old hags who were out cheating on their sweet homemaker wives. He never showed up again this weekend...and I would lying if I said I wasn't a little bummed about it.

But to be honest, I didn't wanna see him today at the office. I knew the mental and emotional exhaustion of acting as two different girls would eventually catch up to me. And I knew he would probably catch on soon, too.

And honestly, I was still mad at the way he spoke to me; so controlling and possessive. He didn't own me; I could dance and serve for whoever I wanted to.

And I was still a little skeptical at how he flirted with me in the hall on Friday, kissing all over my neck, and then went out to the club that night and almost got it on with, Desire.

I didn't really trust him, and frankly, hoped I didn't see him today. When I got ready this morning, I had to put loads of concealer on my hickies to cover them up.

When I got home on Friday night and showered, I looked in the mirror to see he had marked me in several spots, including my neck, shoulders, chest, and even one on the inside of my boobs.

After I clocked in and our team had our morning meeting, we got to work on our tasks. Ms. Song had gotten us some sweet pastries in the break room, so I got to catch up with Iris and Beau about their weekends.

Of course, I lied and told them that I just relaxed all weekend because I knew I couldn't tell innocent college kids that I was basically a private dancer by night.

As my work day started, I was thanking God I was on floor 12 today, not 13, where Jimin worked and all their main offices were. I wore another tighter business dress today with my hair in a high bun this time, along with matching flats.

As I was mopping the hall by myself, I knew it just seemed a little too quiet...

"Y/N," a voice called out behind me as I heard dress shoes walking closer.

I knew that voice...I knew that voice way too well.

~~~

A/N: Omg, what a whirlwind of a chapter! What did you guys think?! A little steaminess for ya 😉 And sorry for the cliffhanger, babes 😏 Like how the hell is she gonna keep up this whole act? This story is gonna get much deeper though, just wait 😭 Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 🫶🏼

Jimin's Car Inspo:

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[4,356 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 36.9K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
73K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
803K 32.5K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
125K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...