|| MAFIA'S CRUEL LOVE || J.JK...

By HaseenaChaudhry0

Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him a... More

INTRODUCTION
TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION 2
Season 2 | Chapter 1
Season 2 | Chapter 2
Season 2 | Chapter 3
Season 2 | Chapter 4
Season 2 | Chapter 5
Season 2 | Chapter 6
Season 2 | Chapter 7
Season 2 | Chapter 8
Season 2 | Chapter 9
Season 2 | Chapter 10
Season 2 | Chapter 11
Season 2 | Chapter 12
Season 2 | Chapter 13
Season 2 | Chapter 14
Season 2 | Final

Chapter 39

4.2K 126 35
By HaseenaChaudhry0

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

" ..........Angel.........."

KTH -

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi pov.

Sh!t..I fu#k up..... I knew something was fishy about Yn's bio details. But didn't expect that, Lee Yoonmin would be her fu#king father, one of the most powerful and cruelest man that ever existed, he was known for his psycho mind, a total psychopath, they used to called him by the name of the psycho Mafia king.

Yn's was adopted at an orphanage in Los Angeles by Eliza swan. After giving birth to her son Daniel swan, her relationship with her husband turned upside down. One day, she decided to adopted a child as she really loves kids, but because of her husband abusive and cheating, she knew that she couldn't get pregnant again by this man, that's when she saw Yn at the orphanage, a beautiful little girl with her long wavy hair playing in the garden. She was memorized by her cutest, so that very day she took 2year old Yn at home, her husband was angry at first and had hatred towards Yn and later he also started to love her as his daughter. Eliza was stunned the day she saw her husband getting more closer to Yn than her son Daniel. But Daniel never look down at Yn, he treated her like his own sister.

Yn swan was very loved by her family, she doesn't know that she's adopted as her mom didn't want to let her know about this because for her Yn is her daughter maybe not by blood but by heart Yn became her daughter the very first time she saw her at the orphanage.

Yn's biological father, Lee Yoonmin was the one who drop her at the orphanage when she was just 6 months, reasons are still unknown and no one knows about Yn's biological mother, who is that women who gave birth to the only daughter of the psychopath Mafia king.

A glass of whiskey in his right hand as he stared at the city from his hotel room's balcony.

He sighed as he took a sip from the glass that was in his hold🍷while his other hand was holding a file that was the only information and details about Lee Yoonmin's daughter, with a jerk the file end up on the floor of the balcony then suddenly he threw the glass of whiskey on the file.

He took out a cigarette along with his lighter, he light up his cigarette then threw the lighter on the file, without a second the flame of the fire burnt down the only evidence about Yn being the daughter of Lee Yoonmin.

" Lots of hidden secrets are going to be revealed....for the better or worse...  As we say
Everything is fair in love and war.."

" ....let the game begin...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________
.
.
//Meanwhile...
.
.
_________
.
.
.
.
Author pov.

Yn was laying on the bed sleeping as she was so exhausted, she was thinking that at least she wouldn't have to worried about anything since Jungkook wasn't here, but poor girl, before leaving Jungkook already order the Maids to make her do all the chores, as now she was so tired and hungry but immediately fall asleep as soon as she touch the soft and delicate mattress.

A week passed so fast in doing all of those chores that she didn't realized that today Jungkook will be coming home.

Jisoo also was in the same condition, laying completely exhausted in one of the guestroom of the castle.

But every workers in the castle already knew about their Master arrival, they're cleaning every freaking corner, leaving it spotless. The Chefs was busy preparing dinner, only sounds of utensils could be heard, no gossip was allowed.

Loud noise of a jet could be heard outside, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon came out of the private jet with their cold faces.

Jungkook who was too impatient, immediately went inside, leaving the gang behind while they chuckled seeing him so impatient to see his wife.

They came in the living while the maids bring cold drinks for them as Jungkook went upstairs.

Whereas Jimin was having a bad feeling, like something bad is going to happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook pulled the knob slowly as Emma already told him that yn was sleeping as she was tired.

He silently closed the door and locked it.

He slowly approached yn as she was in deep sleep, he softly chuckled, seeing a cute pout on her face while sleeping.

He sat beside her, caressing her cheeks with his palm. " I miss you so fu#king much princess...that I can't even describe.." He bit his bottom lip trying to control himself from kissing her soft and pink heart shaped lip.

But as the fu#king as#hole he is, he couldn't resist, so he lean forward harshly smashed his lips on her's. The kiss was so rough that Yn wake up immediately feeling someone biting her lips. She tried to pushed him but her strength was nothing compared to him.

After 10 whole minutes, he slowly let go, letting her finally breathe.

His right arm was wrapped around her waist while the other one was softly caressing her hair. Suddenly he sercetly took out something from his pocket, it was looking like a packet of white powder.

Yn who didn't see anything as she was busy trying to breathe normally as she was suffocating by the kiss.

Jungkook got up from the bed and went to the other side to grabbed a glass of water for her but as he pulled the water in the glass, he sercetly put the white powder from the packet and mix it in the water.

Then he goes and gave the glass to Yn as she was trying to catch her breathe. Without thinking Yn drink the water in one go. ' thanks ' she mumbled but was loud enough for him to heard.

" go and fresh up yourself.." He order her in his deep serious voice but eventually smirk as she immediately get up from the bed and went inside the bathroom. Hearing a click, meaning she locked the door, makes him darkly chuckled " you really think that stupid door can save you from me..." He evily smirk.

He wait a few minutes as he knew the drugs take a little long for it to start working.

After waiting for a while, he went towards the bathroom, he pulled out a key from his pocket and immediately opened the door, he bit his lips looking at the scene infront of him, he could felt his pants tighten by the view.

Yn was still im her dress she wore early, she was sitting on the corner with her legs spread apart as her red panties was clearly visible as she was touching her clit softly while moaning, she was masturbating while she threw her head backward without realizing that Jungkook was staring at her with his lustfully eyes.

She didn't know what was happening to her, as she step in the bathroom early, she started to feel a little dizzy as minutes passed her hormones was confusing her as she could felt herself getting wet, a huge feeling of touching herself as she touched her wetness in her panties, she couldn't help but put a finger in as she moaned feeling so good and put another finger in.

She was being too frustrated as she wasn't satisfied, she needed more. Tears  in her eyes as she started pushing her two fingers harder while moaning loudly.

She suddenly flinched when she felt two cold hands on her bare thighs. She felt goosebumps ran down her spine when she stared at him.

" ...what happened princess... are you this desperate....then let me satisfied your desire Baby.." She immediately tried to get away from him. But he hold her back and immediately spread her legs apart.

His veiny hand makes its way near her panties.

" don't worry babygirl... daddy will makes you feel heaven.." she tried to hold her moans but failed as his finger was playing with her clothes lower region. He suddenly ripped her panties, revealing her soft pink pus#y dripping with her wetness.

She tried to resist him but the effects of the drugs was affecting her as she couldn't think straight.

He started to caress her clit softly, while she moaned feeling his cold fingers.

" Ahhh.. Jungkook.." Jungkook was loving the way she was reacting to his touch, he knew ut was the effects of the drugs but still her submissive makes him, lost of his insanity

She threw her head backward and screamed loudly when he put his two long fingers in, as his fingers was going in and out in an inhumane pace making her cum.

Jungkook kneel down and buried his face between her thighs, licking and sucking every single drips of her cum.

Yn was feeling heaven as she felt his tongue fu#king her little pus#y. His tongue was doing some kind of magic as she never felt this good in her whole life.

Making her cum for the second time, Jungkook immediately pulled down his pants along with his boxer, revealing his big and long veiny length.

He immediately put his length in on go without letting her adjust to his size, he started fu#king her in an inhumane pace making her cried with pain and pleasure.

" fu#k...baby... You like that...huh..tell me...Ahhh.." he grabbed her hair in a fist, jerking her towards him, as he questioned increasing his speed.

"...y-yes....AHHH...FASTER..AHHH.." she screamed in pleasure, wanting more as the drug effects was too strong. She wasn't in her sense, the drugs that Jungkook mix in her water, was the same one he had given Yn on their first night, but this one he had add more things to it, making it more strong than the last one. This drugs makes you do things that you would never do, it's makes you more horny that you can't get enough of sex, it's manipulate your brain in a way that you don't have anything control. And poor yn was under the effects of this drug.

The whole bathroom was turned upside down, their cum was spilled everyway, there's was even dry blood on the corner of the bathroom as Jungkook completely lost his control, he keep penetrating her im a inhumane way, even her butth#le was sore with dry blood, but her vagina was more damage but still he didn't stop.

Yn fainted a long time ago due to exhaustion and Jungkook didn't give a fu#k and keep fu#king her like a wild animal.

After ruining her fot the past 4 hours, he slowly pulled out his length as she hissed in pain while tears left her eyes which was closed.

He lay behind her, pulling her close to him as he wrapped his tattooed arm around her naked body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

// A few hours later...

Yn emotionally stared at her in the mirror as tears after tears left her puffy eyes.

She stared at her ruined body who was filled with his marks, her bruised lips, her purple bruised wrist, her neck and collarbone filled with bitten marks.

She couldn't even walk as her lower region was numb as the pain becames unbearable.

She just wished to die...

She suddenly laugh looking at herself in the mirror of the bathroom, she laughed till she started to sob as her cries became louder.

"WHY...WHYY ME..." She cried even more as she couldn't believe that he again drugged her just because he wanted her to be submissive.

She can't do this anymore, she can't

There's a limited of suffering and she suffered more than enough, she had to escape from him, as he wouldn't even let her die in his freaking castle then even if she had to escape just to jump off a cliff then she would happily do it, that's how more Jungkook had make her suffer to an level that even death was a better option than living with him, like they say till death do us apart.

After some times, she slowly get up whule struggling with the pain as she went and turned on the shower, as soon as the warm water touched her bruised skin, she screamed in pure pain.

After taking her warm shower, she quickly went inside the walking wardrobe, and wear a black jean along with a black shirt. She opened one drawer and took out some painkillers, and swallow it. Then she walked to Jungkook's wardrobe side and pull out a gold key that she found in his office and went towards where his expensive watches was, she pushed a button which revealed a secret drawer hiding over all of those expensive watches.

She put the key in and suddenly the drawer opened revealing a golden gun with diamonds on the both side making it shiny brightly like a jewelry.

How she know about this, simple it was Irene who show her where the keys was and also it was her who told yn about the Jungkook's favorite gun which he keep in his wardrobe.

She keep the gun under her shirt, as she wear a face mask, Jungkook wasn't in the room as Irene told yn that she'll make Jungkook leave the room giving her enough time to prepared herself.

Why Irene is helping her??Simple ...she wants Jungkook...which Yn gladly agree with her plan, as the escape plan was Irene's ideas, Jisoo didn't know about this escape plan cause she already help her enough, yn didn't want to create more problems in her life.

She slowly walk back in the bedroom as she look around carefully and sigh then she quickly walk out of the room leading her to the long corridor but Irene had already told yn that there's a way at the back that lead to an outside area, more like the wild forest but its was the only way to escape as this time there'll be switching shifts of the guards so Yn just have 2 minutes to run as fast as she can.

But still there was a fear inside her heart that Jungkook could catch her as he was also here. But Irene promise that she'll distracted him.

And poor yn believe that wit#h...

Just the way Irene mentioned to her, Yn follow the path that leads her to a door and as she opened it, only to see the big forest infront of her.

She quickly hide near a corner as she saw the gaurds, she wait a little when she saw the gaurds walking away as their shifts was finished, she immediately get up and ran as fast as she can, tears forming in her eyes as she successful got inside the wild forest.

She stop near a tree, trying to catch up her breathe, as she look around and don't where to go.

She decided to run straight forward and suddenly stopped as her eyes windened seeing the gaint wall infront of her which have no ending.

Irene...you fu#king bit#h

I shook my head in denial, no this can't happened, that bit#h played wiith me, she fu#king knew there's was a freaking giant wall here and still she- ARGHHHH FU#K...- in anger I gave a kick on that stupid wall and end up screamed in pain....fu#king wall..

I stood frozen when I heard his dark vemon voice from behind.

" What happened baby... escape plan failed...."

I don't know from where I gain the courage to turn around and glared at him.

Only to see Irene clinging to his side as she smirked at me.

" Fu#k you Jungkook" I cursed him right infront if his face as I could see his face color suddenly change to red as only rage could be seen on his face.

I felt a sudden pain in my head but I tried to swallow the pain. I don't know if I was hallucinating but I heard a strange voice in my head.

Kill him...

Shoot him..

He deserves it..

He's a monster..

He doesn't deserve to live..

Take that fu#king gun and SHOOT HIM

The voices in my head was becaming louder as tears after tears falls, as I felt that I lose my control as my hand went inside my shirt and took out the gun as I pointed it at Jungkook while he stood unbothered. I hold my head this time as the pain was unbearable while the voices keeps getting louder.

SHOOT HIM

SHOOT HIM

GOD DAMNIT SHOOT HIM

YOU'RE JUST A FU#KING COWARD

SHOOT THAT FU#KING RAPIST

SHOOT HIM

DO IT

PULLED THAT FU#KING TRIGGER

I closed my eyes as I pulled that trigger only to heard a click sound as I opened my eyes to see Jungkook smirk at me.

"You did take the gun but my princess forgot that a gun doesn't work if there's no bullets inside it....." He stated as I mentally cursed myself.

" I may forget to put the bullets in but I still have the gun..."

" wha-" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as I threw the gun at him, making him backward a little as the  gun hit his head, making his forehead bleed.

I immediately ran the opposite way, going back towards his hell palace.

Tears in my eyes, as I ran back inside, I don't know where to go, so I just keep running where those corridors lead me to. I saw that I ended up in the huge living room as I could see the main door from where I was.

I knew I won't be able to escape from him but I can still give it a try.

I suddenly flinched as I head his yellings behind me, I turned to see him looking at me with his darkened eyes while his forehead was bleeding.

As I was looking back at him but end up bumping into something like hard wall, I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but instead I felt someone's strong arm wrapped around my waist preventimg me from falling.

That warmth I was feeling from that person, was feeling like a familiar warmth.

I slowly opened my eyes, but they windened in shock seeing the person infront of me.

New tears built up as the past flash infront of my eyes.

This can't be him..

Whyy...after everything...why ...

His face was blank, his eyes who was once the star who shine brightly in the deep night, was emotionless, filled with coldless.

The one who was once my only happiness..

My first love

My painful past

" ...T-Taehyung-g..."

".....Angel..."

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Hii dear readers 😆

Surprise... Surprise 🤞😊

So how did you like my special guest...

Lot more dramas to come

And plot twist...

Next Chapter will be about Taehyung's and Yn's past....

Comment about how you like this chapter...I want to know about your opinions.....🥰

Comment and vote for more updates..

Till then....see you soon ❤️🔜🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 24
Her soul shivered from fear as she saw him. Her heart rate increased with each heavy step he took towards her. He stood in front of her with a small...
238K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
412K 13.3K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
2.9M 124K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...