Tears (Taekook)

Par anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... Plus

Characters 🥀
Entro 🥀
Chapter one 🥀
Chapter two 🥀
Chapter three 🥀
Chapter four 🥀
Chapter five 🥀
Chapter six 🥀
Chapter seven 🥀
Chapter eight 🥀
Chapter nine 🥀
Chapter ten 🥀
Chapter eleven 🥀
Chapter twelve 🥀
Chapter thirteen 🥀
Chapter fourteen 🥀
Chapter fifteen 🥀
Chapter sixteen 🥀
Chapter seventeen 🥀
Chapter eighteen 🥀
Chapter nineteen 🥀
Chapter twenty 🥀
Chapter twenty one 🥀
Chapter twenty two 🥀
Chapter twenty three 🥀
Chapter Twenty four 🥀
Chapter twenty five 🥀
Chapter twenty six 🥀
Chapter twenty seven 🥀
Chapter twenty eight 🥀
Chapter twenty nine 🥀
Chapter thirty 🥀
Chapter thirty one 🥀
Chapter thirty two 🥀
Chapter thirty four 🥀
Chapter thirty five 🥀
Chapter thirty six🥀
Chapter thirty seven 🥀
Chapter thirty eight🥀
Chapter thirty nine 🥀
Chapter fourty 🥀( End )
Epilogue

Chapter thirty three🥀

3K 101 12
Par anne1234leowjahagaka

New chapter.....

" you need proper rest Jungkook.. you know hard working and being sleepless isn't good for your health .
Don't try to sick yourself okay ..

And you guys can  see baby is healthy but his muma is the problem.. I think you got it right Jungkook.."
Jungkook didn't like his doctor constantly talking about health and even he proves it by his growing baby .

" Taehyung he needs proper rest and if there having any problems then contact me okay , today I'll give you new medicine Jungkook take it daily after your every meal and take proper rest .."

After the checkup session they went back home , but whole car ride was silent and Taehyung only holds Jungkook hand and think something very hardly .

Jungkook wants asked it but he wait patiently until they arrive to home , but only this went up  for until they go for Taehyung's house.

———-

When they finally arrived to home Jungkook help for Taehyung to take a wash but during that time even Taehyung didn't utter any single word , because he give chance for jungkook to say something but Taehyung is wrong because Jungkook didn't say anything thing .

That even made Taehyung little bit upset , so after his washed he went to see him  for talk about it .
He saw Jungkook is preparing dinner in the kitchen without caring anything .
Taehyung quite foot steps get near to other behind and quickly stopped whom arranging the dinner in the kitchen.

Jungkook got little bit afraid because he was in deep thought while arranging dinner and even he didn't expect someone coming behind him and made his work stop .
But those hugs he was very used to when they were in relationship during the past .that's why sudden action made Jungkook little bit jumpy.

" are you mad at me? ... or don't you want to talk with me about our child and yourself..ah jungkook? "
Taehyung sighed heavily and kept his forehead on other's nape while one hand rapping Jungkook's waist protectively.

Taehyung's voice holding painfully softer sound it's clearly evident to Jungkook and even others hot breathings directly fans to his nape ,it's kind a tingling feeling to Jungkook but he loves it.

" I asked from you Jungkook...?" Taehyung slowly turned other to his side and asked from Jungkook while staring into his eyes directly and deeply.

" sorry ... Tae.. I want to tell it for you , but  I was tried and even going for  checkups and even I don't give you much hard time.. that's why I didn't tell it to you., but Taehyung don't worry about it because from today on I'll tell you every single thing to you .. okay ,"
Jungkook determinedly said to Taehyung and waited until other one talked with him .

Taehyung scrunched up his nose and hang down his head while keeping his hands on the kitchen counter caging Jungkook inside his arms .

Taehyung angrily looked up at Jungkook and waited little bit, but Jungkook seems so serious about other actions , so he felt suddenly his throat getting dry  due to tension.

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at Jungkook's adorable fearful expression face ,

" you tricked me ah ... seriously Taehyung.. how could.. you ..? " Jungkook softly poked his finger to other's chest little bit angrily and asked it while pouting his lips .

"Ouchh.. ouch.. you are hurting me now kooky.. it's not trick... " again Taehyung faked his expression like as he is paining, but again he laughed when saw Jungkook's concern face.

" you are very bad hyung .. I don't give you any food now on .. starve for death ..

See baby your dada is very bad guy .. please don't be like him ..." Jungkook pointing his finger to Taehyung angrily said .

" okay .. okay I'm sorry don't be so rude .."
Jungkook tightly closed his lips and control his laughs for seconds and ignore other .

" Jungkook .. see .. hey listen me okay .. you should have to tell me everything because I need to understand your every single needs and even I'll talk with your butler tomorrow for work in here .,

He will like to see you with me ..? "

Taehyung tenderly runs his fingers through other hair and told but Jungkook expressions changed when he heard about his butler and even he doesn't know when Taehyung and uncle became close.

" Do you guys know that much .. ? "

" yeah .. I went there many times for see you, but your butler was the only one person in there , so we just became friends like you and uncle.. "
Taehyung sudden relieved made other astonished and even sad , but Jungkook didn't utter anything he only shake his head as yes and went to the kitchen for prepare dinner .

Taehyung didn't catch other sad face , that's why he move out from the kitchen for answering his ringing phone , but Jungkook silently cried for other while closing his mouth to control loud cries .

                              -🥀-

After the dinner Taehyung helped to other for cleaning up work but one question runs his mind whole the  time but his actions quickly caught by Jungkook.

" close the tap Taehyung ...!"

" ah .. I'm sorry.."
Taehyung quickly closed the tap and turn to Jungkook side while wiping his hands .

" Jungkook .. are you comfortable in my house..? "
Taehyung quickly asked and figured with his fingers while looking at other .

" yeah .. why ...? "
Without any hesitation he told to other and lean to kitchen counter.

" I know this isn't hospital and even here have many separate rooms and beds each one of rooms, and I know there have know issues if you stay at my room..

I mean if you are... like it.. "

Jungkook hide his face shyly  from other but his fluffy cheeks reddish due to shy it quitely enjoying sensory for Taehyung but he doesn't want Jungkook feel uncomfortable around him and even they can take this whole thing slowly.

" don't worry too much of it ., you can sleep in next room to  my one ... is it okay ? "

Taehyung asked from other because he knew Jungkook needs time to heal from his trauma and give forgiveness for Taehyung.

" okay ... sure .. "
jungkook assured he answered by smiling at other .

After every  work Taehyung and Jungkook went to separates rooms and slept.

———-

Another week simply passed Even July was over ,

Now Jungkook is seven month pregnant fluffy ball for Taehyung.

Even more Taehyung and Jungkook became more comfortable for each others and more love able but they still taking things slowly .

Taehyung after a week he decided to start his work and starts for going office , because he doesn't need for panic about Jungkook because jungkook's butler came for look at him and help for house work ,

It's getting livening together both of them easy and comfortable for each of them , but still there have a space between them.

It doesn't feel on one guy , because both of them know what they want.
But they don't know how to break that thin barrier between them.

——-

" gorgeous what are you doing..? "
While Taehyung making his tie and came near to living room area for looks at  Jungkook but he saw Jungkook scratching his belly and crying, the view is  amazing for Taehyung because when jungkook's cries his plump lips pouty and his chubby cheeks more puffy with coloring with reddish,

But now scenery isn't so good,

so Taehyung quickly went near to other sight and kneel down for look at his belly.

Jungkook didn't expect Taehyung would be there but he got astonished when Taehyung without any hesitatingly pulling up his shirt ,

" what are you doing Tae ...

Ouch... don't touch them .." Taehyung eyes got horrified when he saw Jungkook's stretch marks bleeding out.

" why you didn't tell me ah ..,?
It looks bad we have to go for checkups now"
Taehyung panicked and helped for Jungkook to get ready but Jungkook denied that because he knew this is normal thing for every pregnant person, when their babies grows up,

" its normal thing Tae .. don't get worry.. I'll get some hot shower and oil treatment don't worry..

Now be a good boy and go for your work .."
Taehyung know it want heal quickly and even he doesn't want to argue with stubborn male so he gave up and called for Bogum for come to their house.

" you are so mean hyung.. I can handle this .. it isn't big deal .. "

Jungkook fold his arms but his hands touched wounded place .

"Ouch .. "

" see you can handle it in jungle.. come sit here and wait."
Taehyung saw how angrily jungkook puffed his cheeks.

" gorgeous.. don't be angry.. it's not good shape see when your hand touched them you said ouch , come for think of you take hot water bath how will it worst ah ..?

So best solution is get some medicine, and don't get too much angry okay bun .. "
Taehyung lovingly said to Jungkook and rub his hand for comfort pregnant male , but unfortunately Jungkook cried loudly for Taehyung's soft voice and reaction. This mood swings much interesting for Taehyung nowadays.

"You are too much like me why is ... that ..? "
While hiccuping Jungkook asked from Taehyung, but Taehyung didn't get any chance to explain it because Bogum entered to the house.

But Jungkook wants ask why he went to his home and searched for him after his disappearance and why his uncle every time obligation with Taehyung when it's come to housework or Jungkook's work .

He needs to know why that much he loves him from beginning.

————

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Thank you lovely readers for 5.12k views and 847 likes I'm not sure is every thing clear from this story for you guys until up to here , but if there have any questions or comments please drop it because I can change it 🥺

Thank you for every tiny support in here ....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

607K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
133K 5.7K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
30K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
286K 10.1K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...