Eternal Souls

By Radical_Honesty

Jaune Arc Always wanted to protect people but he was always the weakest. No-one believed in him. Little did e... More

Outcast
Bio
Exposed
Not Cops and Robbers
Fight time !
The Truth ?
Pride.
Revealing details
Criminal Acts
Hail the Queen !!
Death Battle !
The Price of Power
Combat.
Shut up and Dance.
Strategy and Secrets

Adapting

273 8 3
By Radical_Honesty

(Jaune pov)

Well i'd just been assigned my teammates, Them being Pyrrha, Ren and Nora. We were named Team JNPR and after the ceremony we began to walk to the dormatory we would be sharing for  our time in Beacon.

I was a little curious about why i was made the leader but i didn't really care about that, Everyone on my team has their own skills so as far as i was concerned we're equals. "I'm looking forward to being under you Jaune" Pyrrha said as Ren and Nora had different expression's to that statement. Ren appeared surprised while Nora had a grin as she got what else it could mean. I saw this and winked at Nora as i responded to Pyrrha "Oh my, You are a naughty girl aren't you Pyrrha ?" Pyrrha immediately realised how that could be interperated and blushed as we all laughed including Ren. 

Pyrrha got over her embarrassment and just kept walking as Nora jumped on my back, "Onward my noble steed, Onward to glory !!!" She shouted pointing in the direction of our dorm. "Nora please don't ride our leader, He's not a horse" Ren said while shaking his head, I lifted Nora to my shoulder and kept walking "Or a Grimm, But don't worry i'm strong enough" I said as we continued to our room and they laughed again.

(The Next Morning)

I awoke the next day feeling like a Zombie as usual and left the room to go and shower, Something was off as i walked down the corridor to the showers. The other students were either staring at me in outright shock or in the case of the girls fainting with red faces. "What's up wth them" I muttered as i continued on my way, I mean i know i'm muscular but it can't be that strange can it ?.

I eventually returned to the room and notice that Pyrrha was up and putting some of her things away so i asked her "Hey Pyrrha something weird's going on out there people are acting very strangely, Any idea what's going on ?" She turn to face me and shrieked in shock with a red face while pointing a shaking finger down to my waist. I looked down and realised "Oh right, Yeah that would do it" I had just walked down the corridor completely nude as i liked to sleep naked "Well i better take care of that" I said grabbing my uniform and dressing before our other teammates woke up and had a reaction. After i was presentable i left to get some food and my Team followed me. 

Many later pancakes we left to go to our first class. As i arrived i noticed the Professor, He was very large. His name was Peter Port and thought i would test him so i went and stood before him, Looking at him with a serious expression "Sir i must know" He faced me with a knowing look in his eye as i quickly stripped off my blazer and shirt. The Professor's eye's glinted as he himself exposed his chest.

I smiled then immediately charged at him, The Professor saw me approaching and did the same. Seconds later we were in an intense grappling contest. We locked our fingers to eachother and tried with all our might to topple the other. "Not bad boy, But i'm stronger!" He said before his Aura flared activating his Semblance he then flipped me to the floor on my back. I stood up and then immediately bowed "Thank you for the match Master, You are truly a great warrior" The Professor slapped me on the back "Hahahaha, You're quite strong yourself lad" We then shook hands as the rest of the class looked on in confusion.

I went to my seat after putting my shirt and blazer back on that's when i heard Weiss sounding very confused. "What did we just see? Some kind of bizarre male bonding ritual ?" Everyone else was just as confused "It's what men do when they see a worthy opponent" They all still looked confused as i went on "And just look at that godly moustache, What secrets does it hold ??" I said in awe as the Professor took a bow and started the lesson.

After class Master left and we were all about to do the same when we noticed some friction between Ruby and Weiss. It ended with Weiss storming off in the direction Master went so i had no worries. "Are you not going to say anything to her Jaune ?" Pyrrha asked me. "Why would you think i can do anything ?" Pyrrha just explained that Weiss seemed to like me so she might listen to my advice, I just shook my head and smiled "Don't worry, Master will handle everything with his all knowing moustache !". Everyone groaned and we left for our next class.

(The next day)

We were all sitting in combat class waiting for the lesson to begin i noticed that team RWBY seemed to be doing much better probably thanks to Masters wisdom. I was getting some serious glares from that guy with the Mace i saw in the locker room. When Professor Goodwitch entered she asked for volunteers to fight so i stuck my hand up, The mace guy was arranged as my opponent after offering to fight me so we left to gather our gear. I put on my armor and grabbed Raziel placing the blade on my hip as i walked back to the arena. 

We stood opposite eachother, He was glaring at me something fierce but i shrugged it off. I did look him up and down though and i was shocked by what i saw, It was as if he'd never done any real training before so i decided to give him a slight handicap.

The match started and he rushed at me like a mad bull, At this point i didn't even bother to draw my weapon as i realised the fight would be too easy if i did. I simply sidestepped his charge and punched him in the head, He reeled from the impact with his aura but took no damage to his body. Next he turned and did a horizontal swing with his mace, I took a step back and he whiffed the strike. After he had missed i push kicked him in the side knocking him off balance then followed up with a grab, I wrapped my arms round his waist and lifted him up over my head while shifting my grip only to slam him down seconds later.

The other student's were either watching in wonder or flinching as Cardin as i now knew him was slammed into the floor of the ring. "You should just give up, You won't beat me and i've only been using my normal strength so far" I told him but he got back up and snarled at me "Draw your sword and fight me like a man !" This confused me, I decided to ask the students "Hey guy's is fighting an armed opponent without a weapon unmanly or something ?" Yang jumped up and started shouting "No way it's totally badass, And sexy as well" most of team RWBY and Pyrrha nodded to agree but i then felt an impact with my back.

I turned around to see Cardin smirking at me having scored a hit finally, My aura went down by ten percent while his was at fifty percent, The rest of the students were booing except his team "Coward" one large student said "Yeah way to fight like a man you big pussy" Yelled another who wore a very stylish beret and sunglasses. This got Cardin even more rilled up, I on the other hand just ran over and grabbed him i inhaled  and drained his aura to top mine off. His Aura then fell to thirty percent i could have drained it all but i wanted him to have some for my next attack. I launched into a combo of punches not giving him a second to react.

"Is this all you've got ?" I mocked as i punched him over and over, I looked across to the screen and saw Cardins Aura gauge was getting close to red so i launched my final attack.

Cardin went flying back and rolled to a stop about ten feet away, "That's enough Mr Jaune, As you can see students Mr Winchesters Aura has fallen into the red and in a tournament style match this would signal his loss" The Professor explained as Cardin got up and started to limp away until i thought to mess with him a bit more. "Oh Mr Winchester, You've dropped your gay card" Cardin turned around and looked on the floor as the room erupted in laughing fit's from the students "Heh you looked, That mean's you're gay" I said while laughing, More laughing from the students came as Cardin was humiliated.

Cardin eventually stumbled back to his seat while i asked to fight someone else and i knew exactly who i wanted, Professor Godwitch agreed and i called out for my opponent "Blake ! Let's see if you've been slacking off or not !" I said with a sinister grin as she nodded and went to equip herself for the fight. 

Blake returned and i then did something that made her smile, I drew Raziel from it's scabbard and took a battle stance while looking right at her. She understood that i was taking her seriously and once the match started we clashed blades in a shower of sparks.

(Timeskip)

After combat class we were all walking towards the locker room after my match Yang faced Ren, while Weiss faced Pyrrha and Ruby fought Nora. My sword accidentally flipped Weiss skirt slightly, "Watch where you're pointing that thing !" She said slightly irritated. "Dirty !" I countered, she fumed a bit "You know what i meant, I meant your Weapon", she said as she turned to face me so i advanced towards her and she back up until she hit the wall. "Mmmm So did i" She blushed but was still defiant while everyone else was very entertained by her reaction "Is conquest all that interests you ?" She asked as i got close to her. I put my sword away and slammed my hands on the wall on each side of her "That's right, These strong powerful hands could rip that dress right off while you struggled helpless in my grip, I'd pin you down and as you grasped my shoulders I. Would. Conquer You." 

Weiss sqeualed in shock with a very deep blush "W-w-w-what ?" I saw her shock so i backed off a bit "Oh was that not where we were going with that ?" She regained some composure and cleared her throat "N-no" i was thrown for a second "Oh sorry about that" I said turning around but what awaited was Yang and Blake almost fainting from loss of blood as their noses were dripping more than a bit. Pyrrha was frowning while she stared in my direction every now and then but i just shrugged and continued to the locker room.

Later that evening the team were all getting ready for bed minus Pyrrha who was out somewhere, I got a message on the scroll the school gave me as i didn't own one before. The message told me to go to the roof and it was very important so i left the room and made my way up to the meeting location.

When i opened the door i saw Pyrrha waiting for me in her combat gear and i was very confused. She just turned to me with a stern expression.

"Jaune we need to talk".

(A/N We don't have any problem with gay people but Cardin is the type of "Man's man" who would probably find it shameful so it was just to hurt his ego)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 545 52
Vale has fallen, but the fight isn't over yet. Salem has to be stopped or the same fate that fell upon Vale will fall on the other Kingdoms. But with...
84.2K 639 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
209K 3K 17
Grimms,Huntsmen or Huntresses,Semblance,Aura and Maidens exists in this planet called Remnant...but have you ever heard of Heroes? Suddenly a green l...
605 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...