š‹š€š’š“šˆšš† šŒšŽšŒš„šš“...

By Heartlesstala

(š’„š’š’Žš’‘š’š’†š’•š’†š’…) šŒš€šš‰šˆš‘šŽ š’š€ššŽ š…š€šš…šˆš‚š“šˆšŽš "š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗ... More

š™„š™£š™©š™§š™¤š™™š™Ŗš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£ : š˜ˆš˜£š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³
š™‹š™§š™¤š™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Šš™£š™š : š˜™š˜¶š˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¬š™¤ : š˜žš˜©š˜ŗ?
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™š™§š™šš™š : š˜Œš˜¹š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¤š™Ŗš™§ : š˜šš˜¢š˜§š˜¦ š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜šš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™žš™«š™š : š˜—š˜³š˜°š˜µš˜¦š˜¤š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™šš™«š™šš™£ : š˜šš˜°š˜§š˜µ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™€š™žš™œš™š™© : š˜•š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜š˜°š˜³š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™‰š™žš™£š™š : š˜‹š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜›š˜©š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™šš™£ : š˜›š˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™€š™”š™šš™«š™šš™£ : š˜ˆ š˜š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜ˆš˜µš˜µš˜¢š˜¤š˜¬
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¬š™šš™”š™«š™š : š˜‹š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜ŗ š˜œš˜±š˜°š˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™š™žš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜š˜¢š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜„
šŸ•ÆšŸ•ÆšŸ•Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜žš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™žš™›š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜’š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜”š˜¦
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™­š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜‹š˜¦š˜§š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™šš™«š™šš™£š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜Šš˜¢š˜±š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜¦š˜„
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™€š™žš™œš™š™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜•š˜¦š˜¦š˜„ š˜š˜¦š˜­š˜±
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™‰š™žš™£š™šš™©š™šš™šš™£ : š˜‹š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜™š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜°š˜Æ
š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™® : š˜‹š˜Ŗš˜¦
š™€š™„š™žš™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š
š˜¼š™£š™£š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™˜š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©

š˜¾š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™­ : š˜•š˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜Œš˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜–š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³

371 14 0
By Heartlesstala

you just woke up on mikey's bed again, making you felt guilty.

you then realized that you were asleep on his couch shamelessly. that's not appropriate for you to act infront of him!

you immediately rushed inside the living room to see them starting to get prepared for breakfast. your eyes instantly find him in the table while he was waiting for his egg cooked by his sister, emma.

"oh, y/n! good morning! " grandpa sano greeted you.

"g-good morning too, grandpa. i-i'm sorry i was late." you kindly apologize and avoid stuttering but mikey's stare at you deepen, he was busy munching what food was on the table.

"oh, it's okay. i've heard that you've been waiting on my grandson. come, sit right here." he offered you a sit on them. you could feel your cheeks heated up as you heard grandpa's sentences.

you began to have breakfast together with the family. living right there was completely giving you a peculiar vibes. you were there for days but you felt like they already owns you as a family.

"hey, mikey. whatever war that is, it's just too dangerous ... you know?! " emma frowned while she was eating. your eyes widened. there's a war?

"they're the one who dare to challenge us, so we won't try to retrieve our gang." mikey answered blankly as he finished the last egg piece that he ate.

"ah! boys today were so hard-headed! fight there and that! " you couldn't help but feel silent as you look at him. you didn't knew what to say as he didn't inform everyone in the house that he was attending a gang fight. but even like that ...

you also felt worried.

"mikey." grandpa sano called him making the room room felt silent.

"don't make any other mess again. fix that war of yours." he was telling him something that you didn't know. you could feel how his tone changed when he look at his grandson, warned him with that wary eyes to avoid tension.

while emma beside them just keep silent about what just happened ...

as in the case of you, you tried to ignored it. maybe grandpa was just trying to protect mikey after all. gang fights are too dangerous and if someone will die, all of the gang will create a huge mess and what's worst is that they will be imprisoned in juvie or jail.

"gotta go," he said as he walked outside the house. your eyes didn't falter staring at his figure away. your mind was contemplating again wether you run after him and tell him to be okay or not. but instead, you choose what's the best.

you were too worried about him. you werehoping he will make it safe and you wish there's no war or battle will happen again. your brother, who was a delinquent ...

just grew up in violence.

and you don't want this happen after mikey, especially he has his own family too.

"mikey! " you called as you exit their house to chase him. his gang jacket was perfectly molded on his broad shoulders as he stopped on his tracks. he tilted his head a little and his hair swayed along the wind.

"please ... be safe." your lips quiver as you can't utter those words properly. your heart was beating so fast that you can't talk.

you lay your head down, expecting that there's no comment about him as you felt the silence pile you up. but in the meantime, you felt him slowly approaching you.

"don't worry." a blissful smile appeared on his face as he slowly let his arms on you, embracing you by his side. you could feel all of those wild butterflies playing in your tummy again as you felt his warmth.

he's not wearing any t-shirt after all and you could feel his chest and abs. 'damn. ' you thought on yourself.

"i will." then you felt his lips touched on your forehead making you go wild again. your face heats up like a tomato as you can't properly breathe at what he did.

it was the first time that you felt this.

to be in love.

"bye." he teasingly smiled as he slowly pulled away and walked right through his bike.

your mouth was hanged open. you couldn't believe he did that to you. and your feelings started to rumble. no matter what mikey did, it will really cause a big impact on you. his kindness mades you feel like you were living again on a new life.

he gave you another light.

and he saved you so ... you will forever cherish it in your heart.

it took you almost an hour waiting for the news to arrive and for mikey to be in home. it was like you're just the one who felt worried the most than emma and his grandpa.

but it cannot freely lept out of your heart hearing that something bad will happen to him. that's not exceptional on your feelings toward him because you two become closer and closer together even when days had just passed by.

you didn't knew a tear had just escaped through your eyes as you were staring at the ceiling within emma's bedroom, you were looking past at his room whose near the garden and waiting for the sound of his babu to be arrived.

'why am i crying? ' that's what you thought on you mind. you could feel your heart throbbed, like it was the unfamiliar feeling you've also gotten before.

'maybe because i'm happy that i found out whose my soulmate is ... or maybe ... it was him'. you almost laughed at your thoughts, thinking that you're mind wasn't been off by mikey lately.

but you're realky thankful that you had him.

and indeed, he was your soulmate.

the sound of the motorbike made you awake on the bed. you immediately hauled yourself over to peak at the window, heart was pumping excitingly. your hands felt clammy as if you were too nervous as you finally opened the window.

but in dismay, it wasn't him.

it was draken.

you saw emma outside the door, she had a talk with draken for a while and it seems like their expression was quiet ... not good.

"emma." you called as you reached outside, making the two of them halt into your position. draken's mouth was agaped, surprised that he sees you again.

"where's mikey? " you asked through them.

the silence had eat the air for a while.

you suddey felt panicked inside your chest. 'what had happend to him? is he hurt? is he okay? how was their battle?' you suddey thought again. your breath get shaky but you choose to hide it away as you feel your fingers got fidgety.

"mikey's okay... he's in the hospital right now." hearing that he's in the hosital, you felt your mouth agaped.

"what happened to him? " you asked as you forced your voice to be calm.

but the boy didn't answer as the sadness visible on his eyes. you were confused at the same time, the panic on your chest never subsided.

you were hesitating also to see him or not. but your gut says you should see his condition.

"can i ... can i see him? " you asked as you eyed emma who fell silent at the time. her expression started to fall, it was the same also with draken.

you were brought inside the hospital. the air felt like you didn't inhaled it for the last time when your brother had tried to chase you away, but it was suffocating you either when you think of mikey.

as when draken had just stopped his bike near the parking lot, you didn't hesitate to jump off the bike knowing that it was a dangerous stunt. the guy was surprised at your action.

"h-hey! what are you doing - "

you did not listen into his protest because once again, you're mind was troubled within mikey's. it was like all of the worries and botherings were thrown into him.

and you'll admit it.

that's how you love a person the most.

as soon as you two arrived inside the hospital, you asked the nurse about his room and it didn't make it hard for you to reach where he was charged in.

the moment you were infront of the door, you already decided.

you needed to tell him what you had already feel before it was too late.

"mikey! "

your eyes instantly sparkled at the sight, seeing his figure near the hospital window, he had bruises over his face, head wrapped in bandages. but the sun still had kissed his glowing and bright face.

the moment when he look at you, it felt infinity.

"y/n."

you run towards him. you knew it was the time. the time where you had your heart together completely alive because of him.

you closed your eyes as salty tears started to fall again in your eyes. his embrace felt familiar just like what he did earlier. but what's most familiar was his soothing voice.

"you know ... i really can't live without you." you sobbed on his chest. that's when the blonde felt a pang on his chest when he heard that in you.

'me too, y/n'. he wanted to let out those words also but he just swallowed it. his mind was still on the verge of hurting, the sadness and the pain also. he could 't tell what had happened that easy, as he knows that would serve his heart bleeding on what he feels right now.

"you felt so sad." you said that immediately caught your eyes by his. it was your own prediction. that everytime you met eyes with him, there's a lingering sadness with it. a sadness that you didn't know where it came from.

he looked away when you notice his eyes started to reddened.

he was holding his own tears.

"mikey ... " just when he heard the softness on your voice, he started to tear up. you were too surprised to see that he cried in you.

just you.

"just let it out, whatever sadness your in. i'm here." your feelings feel so light seeing him cry, letting his emotions out. you placed his head on your chest as you gently fixed his hair.

it was so rare for a boy to cry over something, and it was your luckiest moment to find out what he has been hiding for. you felt relieved to see him comfortable in your arms.

and mikey also felt that he was the luckiest guy you've ever met for. not just ... you needed him.

but he also needs you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 2.8K 38
"Why do they hate me?" This will go like the manga later on in the story. #ššŠšš‹ššžššœššŽ #š™¼ššŠšš—šš’šš™ššžšš•ššŠšššš’šš˜šš— #jail And more.
1M 44.7K 61
"š—¦š—µš—²'š˜€ š˜€š—¼ š˜„š—²š—®š—ø š—®š—»š—± š—³š—暝—®š—“š—¶š—¹š—². š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš—®š—øš—² š˜€š˜‚š—暝—² š˜š—¼ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—²š—°š˜ š—µš—²š—æ š—®š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹ š—°š—¼š˜€š˜." š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—¼š—»š—² š—¼...
81.5K 3.3K 40
"š˜šØš® š°šØš§'š­ š„šžšššÆšž š¦šž ššš¬š°šžš„š„... š‘š¢š š”š­?" ā–¶ šƒšžš¬šœš«š¢š©š­š¢šØš§: An AU of (Y/n) (L/n) a 15 year old girl, also known as the...
402K 11.5K 18
"š•€ š•¤š•’š•Ø š•™š•–š•£ š•—š•šš•£š•¤š•„, š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•“š•–š•„š•„š•–š•£ š•¤š•„š•’š•Ŗ š•’š•Øš•’š•Ŗ š•—š•£š• š•ž š•™š•–š•£" | | | | "š•Šš•™š•–'š•¤ š•žš•šš•Ÿš•–." š•Øš•™š•–š•£š•– (š•Ŗ/š•Ÿ) š•„š•™š•– š•¤š•„š•¦š••...