𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 - 𝘔�...

By _riddlewhore_

𝖡𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍, an enemies to lovers with dual pov. A girl named Emma Nott has a deep hatred for her... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
1 - 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯
2 - 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘵?
3 - 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯
4 - 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥
5 - 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
6 - 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘖𝘯𝘦
7 - 𝘐 𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘰
8 - 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥
9 - 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘦
10 - 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵
11 - 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘴 𝘔𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨
12 - 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘈 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
13 - 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘍𝘭𝘺
14 - 𝘐 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴
15 - 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘦
16 - 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴
17 - 𝘔𝘺 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘵
19 - 𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
20 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘳
21 - 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺
22 - 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

18 - 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

7.1K 95 112
By _riddlewhore_

*EMMA'S POV*

It's been almost a month since Mattheo and I got together. He has acted a bit off since that night he came home late but he has still been the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. He has been nothing but perfect.

I have fallen so hard for this boy. He makes me feel things that no one else can. He showed me colors I can't see with anyone else. I am so grateful for that. I love him so much.

Love, such a strong word. I know I love Mattheo but the words don't come out as easily as they do to him, so I have never told him. I also want it to be a special moment.

Our friends group is so supportive of us, always telling us how cute we are together, they aren't wrong, I agree. Though the whole school is filled with rumors about us and our relationship but we block them out, it doesn't matter what people say as long as we are both happy, I have to admit, sometimes I do need some reassurance.

Today, we are going to watch the fireworks with the group, a nice evening. I forgot to mention, Blaise and Pansy have finally gotten together, it was about time, I was getting sick of their cluelessness.

Time flies by and it's almost time to watch the fireworks, we all go to the roof, alcohol bottles in hand, of course.

I don't notice I'm shivering until Mattheo sits down next to me and offers his jacket. "Take this princess, you're freezing" he drapes it over me before I have time to reply. I am much warmer now.

I get startled once the first bang of the firework releases. Mattheo puts his arm around me and makes little circles with his finger on my shoulder.

I admire the lovely sparks in the sky, blocking out everyone else around us and take in the peaceful moment, here, both of us, not saying a word, but the love is loud enough to fill in the silence.

I look over at Mattheo, his eyes already locked on mine. "You look so beautiful tonight" he really knows how to make a girl blush. I hit his arm playfully, "Stop looking at me you're missing the view" I reply. "There is no view more beautiful that you" the flush on my cheeks grows.

As midnight rolls around, I fall asleep on his shoulder and he carries me back to my room, tucking me in, making sure I'm not cold.

That was the last fun night I had before my whole world crumbled down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 444 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
497K 10K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
48.7K 646 39
Estelle Berkshire, The half-sister of the infamous Lorenzo Berkshire we know and love, lives with her brother and father in a small cottage on the ou...
18.9K 248 24
Y/n starts her 6th year of witchcraft at Hogwarts and makes a new friend. Drama between her and her best friend occurs, but her new soulmate stands b...