5,000 Miles

By lilypad3214

Spreen x Fem reader (Also it's not in Spanish๐Ÿ˜) "Do you even know how far apart we live? 5,000 miles. That's... More

Twitter Crush??
Tickets to TwitchCon
Married???
Flustered
TwitchCon Day 1
TwitchCon Day 2
Carnival Kisses
Back to America
Unknown Caller
Taking Things Slow
Just a Kiss
MCC
MCC 2
Creamed Corn
Florida
Obsidian
Party at Dream's
Beach Day
Ryan?
Christmas Eve
Sickness
Is it Over?
New Year's Eve
QUICK A/N
Shower Stuff
Flower Shop
Baby
Bad Blood
Ivan's Last Day
Airport Blues
First Day Back
Tommy
Almost There
Together at Last
I Love You
Jenny
Meeting the Parents
Goodbye Argentina
Easter
The End... for now

House Party

115 2 1
By lilypad3214

10:00AM

My eyes slowly opened and looked down to see me and Ivan in the exact same spot as last night. I smiled and kissed him on the top of his head.

I grabbed my phone to see what time it was. I woke up a little later than usual, but it was still early. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to get out of bed with Ivan on top of me. I didn't want to wake him up.

I slowly moved my body towards the end of the bed. I successfully got off and stood up. I thought I had not woken him up, but I was proved wrong when I heard him groan in annoyance.

"Come on." I said kneeling down. "Get up and come shower with me." That's all I needed to say for him to instantly get up and out of bed.

"Can you start the water, babe?" I asked looking for some clothes in my suitcase to wear. "Yes ma'am." He said walking into the bathroom and turning on the water.

I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and started undressing. Ivan's eyes were glued on me. I swear this man is never not horny.

"You know you need to be naked to shower." I said looking at Ivan still fully clothed. My words made him snap out of his trance. "Oh yeah, I was just-" "Staring at me?" I interrupted him.

"Uh. No." He said confidently. "Babe, I'm your girlfriend. I don't care if you stare at me. If anything, I want you to." I chuckled. "Oh ok. Good." He said going right back to staring.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

We eventually got fully ready for the day and I was now logged into my Twitch and Minecraft account on Ivan's setup. I was live and playing on the QSMP. "Guys, why do I have to share an egg with a bald guy?" I said looking at Ramon. Me, Ivan, and Fit all shared Ramon. I know it's supposed to be two people per egg, but something in the system got messed up. So now I guess we are a throuple or something.

Ramon placed down a sign and started typing. "Where is dad?" He asked. "Which one?" I asked. He placed down another sign. "Your dad."

"What? Ramon, what do you mean?" I asked confused. I read the third sign he placed down and it said, "Well, don't you call him daddy?"

I started bursting out with laughter. "RAMON!! YOU JUST EXPOSED ME!!" I yelled while still dying of laughter. "Oops." He said.

"Well I guess now it's public." I said. "Babe! Come here!" I shouted. A few seconds later, Ivan walked into the frame and looked confused. "You know you just called me babe, right?" He said.

"Yeah I know. Ramon exposed us." I said. "RAMON!!" He shouted. "Alright chat, it's official. Me and Ivan are dating. This wasn't my ideal situation for telling you guys, but SOMEONE just had to blab." I said.

Ramon crouched and started to look sad. "Aww, sorry Ramon. I love you, bud." I said. I looked over at chat and everyone was spamming.

Rebecca_qsmpfan
I FUCKING KNEW IT!!

Cow.juice23
TOLD YOU, CHAT

Quackityluver
PROVE IT!

"Someone said to prove it." I said looking up at Ivan. "Ok." He shrugged. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to where I was now standing up. He put one hand on the small of my back, and the other on the side of my face. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"Told you, Quackityluver." I said sitting back down. Chat started going crazy. I started actually playing the game again and took Ramon mining.

"Chat I literally have 2 fucking diamonds and everyone else has like full diamond armor. Am I bad, or are they just really good? Even Alex has full diamond, and he's ass at Minecraft." I complained.

Me and Ramon finally found some diamonds, but only 3. "I will have full diamond armor one day. I am manifesting it." I said.

"Ok chat, well I think I'm gonna end stream. I've been live for three hours and I'm getting sick of y'all." I said. The chat started filling with crying emojis. "NO! I was kidding, guys! But anyways, I'm gonna go. Love you guys! Byeeee!!" I pressed the button to end the live and immediately walked over to the kitchen. I was starving.

"Babe, what can I eat? I don't wanna get anything out that you don't want me eating." I said. He walked into the kitchen and furrowed his brows at me. "Like I said before, you're basically my wife. I don't care what you eat, love. You could literally eat all of the food in my house and I wouldn't care. You can have anything." He kissed me on the forehead with a reassuring smile. I smiled back in response.

"Ok well Doritos it is." I said grabbing the bag and opening it. Ivan laughed and said, "You could have anything, and you choose Doritos?"

"Yeah. Must be pregnancy cravings." I chuckled, walking back to the setup. "Woah, woah, woah." He said gently grabbing my arm and turning me around. "What?" He asked with a concerned face.

"I'm kidding." I laughed. "I'm on birth control." "Thank God. I mean, I wouldn't mind having a little kid running around, but we aren't even married yet." He said. I smiled at him saying 'yet.' "Yeah." I said.

I sat back down at his desk and started working on some upcoming stream ideas. Today was the first time I had streamed in a while, so my comeback had to be pretty good. I was thinking on doing an irl stream maybe tomorrow or the next day. I wasn't sure yet, but I had a lot to get done, and Ivan was throwing a party tonight, so I wouldn't have much time.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

I finally finished working after 2 hours. I got up and walked into the bedroom where Ivan was. He said he was waiting in here so he wouldn't disturb me.

"Hey, baby." He said as I plopped down on the bed next to him. I groaned and climbed on top of him, putting my legs on either side of him. "I just worked my ass off." I said.

"Well don't worry. The party in a couple of hours will make up for it. A few other people are coming that Carre invited. Is that ok?"
He asked. I nodded. I didn't really care who came or not because it's not like I knew any of these people anyways.

I sat up and looked down at Ivan under me. "I missed you when I was working." I smirked, running my hand down his chest. "It was only for like two hours." He chuckled.

"I know, but still." I said. I leaned down and captured his lips with my own. His hands moved to my lower back and pressed my body against his.

His phone started buzzing, and I groaned in annoyance. He grabbed his phone and answered it. "Ey! Qué pasa?" He said.

The call went on for about 2 more minutes until he hung up. "Who was that?" I asked. "Carre. He was just checking in on the plans for tonight." He said. "Oh ok." I nodded. "When's the party again?"

"8:00." He said. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was 6:30. "Shouldn't we start like setting up?" I asked.

"Good idea." We both stood up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the solo cups and Ivan grabbed the alcohol. I set up some tables across the house for the drinking games, such as beer pong, truth or drink, spin the bottle, fuzzy duck, and shot roulette. Spin the bottle wasn't really a drinking game, but it was still fun.

I looked over at the clock on the microwave. 7:30. Perfect. We were done setting up, so now I could go get ready before everyone gets here. "I'm gonna go get ready, love." I said walking to the bedroom. "Ok." Ivan said, still setting up the drink table.

I rummaged through my suitcase and found something perfect to wear. Thank God I packed some party attire, or I'd be wearing leggings and a crop top.

I got undressed and put on my outfit. I got out my toiletry bag and started doing my makeup. I've always been good at makeup, which is such a blessing. I don't know what I'd do without this skill. I did a subtle smokey eye and topped it off with a little shimmery eyeshadow. It wasn't too crazy, which was the goal.

I spritzed a bit of perfume on myself and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed my phone to look at the time while I was putting on my heels. 8:00. Perfect. They should be arriving any minute.

I walked out into the living room and saw Ivan waiting on the couch. He looked over at me and a smile grew across his face. "You look beautiful." He said. He walked up to me and kissed me. "Thank you." I smiled.

"Rivers texted me. She said they'll be here in 5 minutes. Rivers and her friends drove together, and Carre and his friends are following behind them." He said. "Perfect." I said walking over to the alcohol. "Just to make sure, uh. If either of us get drunk and get a little touchy, do I have your permission to you know?" He asked.

"Of course. And do I have your permission?" I asked. "Duh." He chuckled.

I poured myself a small glass of whiskey and took a sip of it. Jack Daniel's was one of the few drinks that I actually liked. Grey Goose was probably my second pick.

Before I knew it, I heard a knock. Ivan walked up to the front door and opened it. "Ey!" He greeted Rivers, who was the first at the door. He continued to say hey to everyone else and they all started pouring in. Gosh, there were a lot more people than I expected.

I was looking around to see if I could recognize anyone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to my left and saw Carre. "Oh my gosh! Hey!" I said hugging him.

"How are you?" He asked with his thick Spanish accent. "Bien! Cómo estás?" I asked. I was getting a little better at my Spanish and Carre looked proud.

"Bien! ¿Que has estado haciendo?" He asked. I looked at him with a confused face. "Yeah, I don't know Spanish that well yet." I chuckled. He laughed and nodded.

"What have you guys been up to?" He asked. "Oh, nothing. Just chilling. I got to ride in his Lamborghini which I had no clue he had." I said.

"Yeah, he's like the Dream of the Spanish community. He fucking rich." He said grabbing a cup and pouring himself a drink. "You're lucky."

I smiled and looked over at Ivan. He was laughing with Roier, playing beer pong. "Yeah. I am lucky." I said not taking my eyes off of him.

I turned back around and Carre was gone. I furrowed my brows and looked around to see him doing the orange justice on the island. "Oh my God." I smacked my hand to my forehead.

I continued looking around just to get a good look at everyone who was here. I looked over at the shot roulette table and saw Rivers laughing with some of her friends. I decided to walk up to the table and try to talk with her.

I walked up to the table and and Rivers turned her head to see who I was. "Oh my gosh! You must be Y/n!" She exclaimed. She had the same thick accent that Carre did.

"I am!" I said hugging her. "And you're Rivers." "Oh, call me Samy." She smiled. I nodded and looked over at the people she was playing with. "Hi! I'm Y/n!" I said looking at one of the guys. I held out my hand, thinking he'd shake it, but I was wrong. He gave me a disgusted look and turned his back to me.

I awkwardly put my hand down. "Oh uh, ok then." I said. Samy looked uncomfortable and embarrassed. There's no way that that was one of her friends. She seemed so sweet, unlike whoever the hell that was.

"Sorry about him. He's kind of a dick. I don't even know why I invited him." Samy said to me. "Oh no worries. I have plenty of experience with douche bags like him." I laughed. She chuckled.

"Come play shot roulette with us!" She said to me. "Ok!" I walked over to the table and everyone gathered around in a circle. I had the numbers 9-14 on my shot glass.

Samy spun the wheel and dropped the ball in the center. As it slowed down, the ball landed on a red 28. Some random dude with a hawaiian shirt on picked up his glass and took the shot of vodka.

The guy then spun the wheel again and it landed on a red 12. "That's me." I said picking up my glass. I held it up to my mouth and shot it back.

I played a few more rounds before calling it quits. I was only two shots in, so I wasn't drunk yet. I walked over to the beer pong table to see Ivan and Roier still playing. They were playing against Carre and Mariana.

"Oh, hey Y/n!" Roier said. "Hey!" I said. Mariana turned to look at me. We hadn't met yet, but I've heard about him. He's much taller than I thought he'd be.

"Hi, I'm Mariana." He said. "Hey! I'm Y/n, Ivan's girlfriend." We embraced each other in a quick hug. "Nice to meet you." He said. "You too!" I smiled.

I continued to watch them play beer pong. Mariana was pretty good, and he hadn't missed once. Because of that, Ivan was about 5 drinks in.

I don't know what it was, but Ivan was looking a little extra hot tonight. More than he normally does. I smirked and looked him up and down. He didn't see this because of how focused on the game he was, but I wasn't intending on him to see it anyways.

I walked up behind him and my hand managed to slither under his shirt without anyone noticing. My hand started messing with his belt. "Let's get out of here." I whispered. He smirked and nodded.

I left first to go to the bedroom. We didn't leave together because we didn't want it to look too obvious. I got to the bedroom and took off my heels. I unzipped my dress and took it off. I was now in a black lace set, just waiting on Ivan.

The door opened and I turned to see a dark haired Argentinian man. His eyes landed on my chest, then made their way down to my waist. I walked over to the door and leaned against it. It shut and I switched the lock.

I walked up to Ivan and my hands snaked around his neck. He pulled me into a heated kiss. His hands made their way down to my ass and he pulled my body closer to his. I pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him.

"You're gonna wanna sit down for this." I smirked while undoing his belt. His face turned red and he backed up to sit down on the bed.

I took off his belt and unzipped his pants. "I know you've been wanting this." I said pulling down his pants along with his boxers. He was dangerously hard. I chuckled and got to work.

My tongue passed over his tip and he let out a soft groan. I didn't tease him much, because I started to feel bad. I took his full length in my mouth, going back and forth.

My hands slithered up to his shirt, and I started raising it. He got the hint and took his shirt off. His hand gripped onto my shoulder.

He moaned my name which made me go faster. "What was that?" I asked. "Don't stop." He said. "Aww. You're begging." I smirked. I took him in again and picked up the pace even more. He finally plopped down on the bed and released into my mouth. I swallowed and stood up.

He was lying on the bed, heavily breathing. He quickly sat up and pushed me down, onto the bed. "My turn, princess." He grabbed the hem of my panties and slid them down.

His finger grazed my entrance which made me exhale sharply. His tongue glided across my clit, making me grip onto the sheets.

His hand slid up my thighs and to my bra. He unclasped it and took it off. He smirked as his hands explored my chest, and then back down in between my legs.

He started circling his tongue around my clit and he pushed his fingers into me. I let out a loud moan when he did this. I've never been one to moan loudly, but you'd be surprised by the things this man could make me do.

His fingers pumped in and out of me as his tongue covered the rest. He moved his free hand up to my chest once again.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. He was extremely good at this. My hands found his hair and tugged slightly at it. This just made his fingers go faster, which got a reaction out of me.

It wasn't long before I got to my climax and came all over his fingers. I sighed in relief, trying to catch my breath.

He sat me up and made sure I watched him lick his fingers clean, and swallow. I smirked and kissed him. "I didn't know you were that good with your fingers." I chuckled. "I am a gamer after all." He grinned.

We both took a second to relax before we started getting dressed again. We were only gone for about 15 minutes, so hopefully no one would suspect anything. Ivan zipped up my dress for me, and we headed back out into the living room together. No one really seemed to notice we were gone. They were all too wasted.

"Truth or Drink?" I asked looking over at Ivan. "Hell yes." He said grabbing my hand and walking over to the game setup. "Yo! We need some people to play Truth or Drink with!" Ivan shouted. Several people started walking our way including Carre, Roier, Samy, Mariana, and some other people I didn't know.

We all sat in a circle around a deck of cards and a bottle of tequila. This game was in English, so hopefully the other people wouldn't have too hard of a time understanding it.

Mariana drew the first card. He looked to his right to see who'd have to answer it, and it was some random dude. He flipped the card over and started reading it aloud. "Kiss the hottest person in the room." He laughed, putting the card down.

The guy started eyeing me and Samy. Ivan gave him a nasty look, basically saying 'back the fuck off, she's taken.' You could tell the guy got the hint, so he looked over at Samy and started leaning in. The kiss was quick and sweet. The guy had a smirk on his face while Samy looked a little uncomfortable.

I put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a sorry look. "It's ok." She mouthed. We turned back to the game. It was now the guy's turn to draw a card, and Roier would have to answer it.

"Do a sexy dance." The guy laughed, looking over at Roier. Roier grinned and immediately stood up. He turned his back towards us and started twerking. I started laughing and covered my mouth with my hand.

He sat back down after a few seconds and the laughter started to calm down. It was now his turn to ask Samy a question. "Who do you hate the most in this room?" He asked. Her eyes widened and she immediately grabbed the tequila bottle and poured some into her mouth. "Yeah I'm not answering that." She chuckled.

She picked up a card and looked over at me. "Have you ever hooked up with anyone in this room?" I laughed before confidently answering. "Yeah. That's no secret." I said looking over at Ivan. Everyone laughed and it was now my turn.

I read the card to myself and laughed. "Have you ever masturbated to a picture of your partner?" I said. The words barely escaped my mouth because of my laughter. Everyone looked at Ivan with anticipation.

His face turned bright red, but it was hard to see due to the dim lights. He hesitated before answering. "Y-yeah. Yeah, I have." He said softly. I placed my hand on top of his.

"Alright, draw the card, horndog." Carre said. Ivan laughed but proceeded to pick up a card.

"Give someone in this room a sexy lap dance." He said looking over to Carre. "Say less." He stood up and sat on Ivan.

I started uncontrollably laughing. Carre started shaking his ass in Ivan's face and Ivan looked so uncomfortable. "Do you like it?" Carre asked as he was still giving him the lap dance.

Ivan didn't respond, but his hands reached for Carre and he shoved him off of him. He landed in the middle of the circle. "What the fuck. I thought you liked it." He said holding his knee in pain. "You wish." Ivan chuckled.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

The party ended about 2 hours later and everyone was whooped. It was 1:00AM and everyone started leaving. Ivan was at the door, thanking people for coming. I didn't even say bye to anyone because I was so tired.

I walked into the bedroom and plopped onto the bed. I really wanted to go to sleep, but I need to take off my makeup and get changed.

I stood up with an aggravated mood because of how bad I just wanted to lay back down on that bed.

I grabbed my makeup wipes and started taking off the makeup. I tried to speed run this so I could get some sleep. I quickly washed my face and walked into Ivan's closet. I felt like wearing some of his clothes, so I grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of his boxers. I got changed and walked right back into the bedroom.

I didn't even bother plugging in my phone. I turned off the lights, got in bed, and instantly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...
324K 6.9K 18
"Why won't you let me love you?" In which you, a popular streamer, get visited in the UK by Quackity yet new feelings arise, feelings of love yet the...
15.1K 386 31
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Karl has liked Emily for a long time but never had the guts to actually talk to her. But what will happen when Karl and Emily are ap...
158K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...