Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96
Chapt: 97
Chapt: 98

Chapt: 60

513 15 2
By sparklygroot

Rivers pov

While i was waiting for Amora and Elio their conversation i hear screaming and yelling. i'm shocked how

"oh i don't fucking care Elio." i hear Amora almost screaming.

i hear footsteps and see like everyone of Amora's her brothers walking towards me.

"what the hell are those screaming about?" carlo ask.

i just shrug.

but then

"i'm sorry Amora but i had too. can you forgive me?" he ask

why did he think she just forgives him?

"you hurt me by taking River away from me because you were scared he is gonna break my heart well you wanna know something you already did that for him." i hear Amora say.

"and no fucking way i'm gonna forgive you that easy. you'll have to do a lot more to earn my forgiveness." amora says

i look to my side wide eyes towards the boys and they do the same.

she is a bad bitch.

"amora don't be stupid." Elio says.

"me stupid? i'm in love with this guy maybe that doesn't matter to you but not only that but he was there for me when i was at my lowest where were you huh? you were to busy with your little mafia shit." i hear Amora say.

i just look down trying to hide my smile.

i feel a hand on my shoulder and i look to my side and see it's Lorenzo and he just smiles to me.

"and i had a fucked up mind i went so dark and who caught me River! not you no!" Amora yells.

i give a shocking face

jezus she is a spicy girl.

"my own fucking brother was to busy being the mafia boss." she yell.

that is indeed true

"amora i'm sorry i know i haven't been the greatest older brot- no indeed you haven't and you understand that i can't forgive yoy that right?" i hear Amora say.

oh

"amora please" Elio says.

"no i know you were there for me when i got into the hospital or just an accident but that wasn't that bad. A few months ago i went dark and i mean really dark i hated myself and life and only River knew that and was there for me. even fucking Anthonio saw how bad i looked." Amora says.

i look to Anthonio who is standing next to me with Charles.

"you know that my panick attacks are back? and that i go into transitions again i see my dead uncle again!" i say

My face went from normal to worried and shocked.

i look at the brothers and they all look devastated

we hear nothing now?

but then

"no of course you didn't! you never asked how i was doing maybe you were busy of course i get it but i'm your sister." Amora yellling the last sentence.

"amora i'm so- no i'm done with this conversation you do you, but i don't wanna talk to you." she says and the door opens and she looks like she had seen a ghost.

i get why it was just me now its everyone.

"what shocked that i can yell to elio? Well i'm not just a pathetic weak girl huh?" she says and walks away angrily.

no well i knew you were a spicy girl but holy.

i want to walk after her but elio calls my name and wants to speak to me

oh god.

i walk into his office while he tells his brothers to stay out of it and let Amora be.

he close the door and walks towards his desk and sit behind it.

"so River." he says crossing his arms and looks intensely at me.

i get nervous at that when people do that especially when its a mafia boss and also the brother of my sort of girlfriend.

"i just wanted to ask you just one thing." he says.

i just nod i have no idea what i can say on that.

"What are your intensions with my little sister?" he ask.

i choke on my own spit and cough a bit.

"wel- uhm sir.... i just want the best for her and make her happy?" i say not sure if it was a good answer.

he nods a hit with his head and grabs his glass with probably some alcohol it looks like it atleast.

he takes a sip and looks at me again intensely.

i feel really uncomfortable.

"right well i'm glad you make her happy and you make sure she is alright but if you do things to her what she doesn't want or even hurt her. Your dead." he says and with the woord 'dead' he stares at me really creepy so i think he means that part.

"i just want the best for her i would never do such a things to her or hurt her." i say.

he nods."well that was it you may go." Elio says and i stand up.

The moment i want to open the door"River...." he says.

i turn around with my hand still on the door." yes sir?" i ask.

"can you make sure she is alright after my conversation with her uhm well she didn't really went out fine as you probably heard or saw." he says looking at me with hope.

i nod"of course." i say and walk out.

i immediately walk to the stairs but Lorenzo holds me back.

"he wants me to check up on her." i say looking at him.

"well she is not in her room she is in the gym." Lorenzo says.

i nod "thank you." i say and walk to the gym.

i open the door and see her punch a punchingbag.

pretty hard too.

and also with really loud music hardstyle jej.

charles and anthonio are standing in the door way and trying to yell above the music but Amora doesn't hear then.

I walk toe the boxes and turn the volume down.

she stops punching the bag and looks behind her.

she looks angry at me.

"hey don't look so angry at me i didn't do anything." i say and i walk towards her.

"we will leave." anthonio says and i just wave my hand behind my back focussing on Amora.

"well you did one thing tho." she says.

"oh well what is it?" i ask walking closer to her and each stel that i take her breath begin to get heavy

have i that kind of effect on her?

"you made me fall in love with you. " she says.

i look at her amazed.

is she really falling for me because i'm falling harder then i've ever did.

i fucking love her so much.

her laugh her hair her everything.

"i love you so fucking much." i say and put both my hands on her cheek and kiss her.

she kisses me back and i feel a smile against my lips.

we both pull away and smile.

"so what did my evil older brother say to you?" she ask.

Amora pov

after River walked into Elio his office and Elio send my brothers away i went to my room and changed i to some gym clothes.

i went down into the gym room and turn on the speaker.

i turn on soms hardstyle and walk to the punchingbag.

i punch the bag out of rage a long time when the music suddenly is turned off or the volume.

i look behind me and see anthonio and charles in the doorway and see River standing by the boxes

"hey don't look so angry at me i didn't do anything." River says and he walks towards me.

"we will leave." anthonio says and i just nod tk then and they leave.

"well you did one thing tho." i say says.

"oh well what is it?" he ask walking closer to me and each step that he takes my breath begin to get heavy.

he really got that effect in me?

"you made me fall in love with you. " is says.

he looks at me amazed

well it's true

"i love you do fucking much." he says and he puts both his hands on my cheeks and kiss me.

i kiss me back and smile against his lips.

we both pull away and smile.

"so what did my evil older brother say to you?" i ask.

"oh just simple like what do you want from my little sister and if you hurt her or do anything she don't want i will kill you. something like that." he says.

i roll my eyes.

"he is a jerk don't mind him okay." i say.

"he is just worried about you. you know that right he cares about you." he says.

i look annoyed at him.

"right i get it. but he is still your brother you have to forgive him some time." he says and he holds my hands.

i do need to

but just not immediately

let me be mad

———————————————————————-
1506 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 139 34
Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabella has been abused, sold to men and rape...
169K 4.4K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done something‐." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
14K 372 24
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
347K 8.3K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...