Our Love's Desire || Greta Va...

By happy_harpy_stuff

A collection of Greta Van Fleet oneshots! There will be fluff, smut, angst, all the good stuff! Warnings will... More

Don't You Wanna Thrill Me? - Danny (smut)
Love Like Ghosts pt. 1 - Jake (witch AU)
Love Like Ghosts pt. 2 - Jake (witch AU)
Song and Dance - Jake (smut)

Can You Feel My Love - Jake (smut)

25 0 0
By happy_harpy_stuff

Summary: Jake reads some negative media comments, so you love on him to cheer him up.

Warnings: smut, a little bit of angst and even more fluff, pet names, mentions of negative media comments, begging, body worship (m rec.), hickies and biting, rimming (m rec.), Jake is a bit of a masochist, there's not really a dom/sub theme, but reader does take the lead.

Word Count: 2.8k.

A/N: This is a litttlleee self-indulgent, but the thought of worshipping Jake's body is ✨. Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

~

You weren't quite sure what it was, but something was off about Jake. You had noticed it a little bit after lunch, while you were cleaning up, and he had looked at you with eyes that just weren't as bright as usual and matched your attempt at making conversation with short sentences. When you had finished, he retreated to the back of the house and every once in a while, you could faintly hear whatever somber notes he was plucking out on his acoustic guitar.

You made yourself busy--regardless of how badly you wanted to know what was bothering your sweet Jake--tidying up around the house and doing things that needed to be done, like doing your laundry from the weekend trip you two recently took, and finally replacing the burnt-out lightbulb on the patio. Of course, you had your speculations about what was on his mind, but you forced yourself to push those thoughts aside. You knew that he would come to you when he was ready to.

And he did come to you, a few hours later, after you'd finished all the housework you'd been wanting to get done. You were relaxing in the living room, curled up comfortably against the arm of the couch, laptop balancing on the tops of your thighs. You couldn't hear him padding softly down the hallway over the rapid clacking of your computer keys, so you startled a little when you felt the couch dip besides you.

"Jake," you giggled. "You scared me."

He hummed in reply as he shifted positioning, pressing his body against your side and maneuvering his arm beneath both of yours, to wrap around your waist. You closed your laptop and set it on the side table, bringing your own hand across your body to stroke at Jake's silky hair. He leaned into your touch, head falling to the side to rest on your shoulder.

You don't really know how long you stayed like that, wrapped in each other's arms and resting in a comfortable silence. Moments like this made your heart swell, even if the air was drooping with a certain melancholy, as it currently was. You always enjoyed being close to him, of course, but you also enjoyed listening to his even breathing when he was totally at ease, and the way he absentmindedly rubbed his thumb up and down whatever part of you he had his hands on.

You break the silence with a careful whisper, turning your head just slightly to meet his eyes, "Is something on your mind, baby?"

"It's nothing, really... Just- been spending too much time on the internet, I guess."

The softly spoken revelation had your heart clenching so painfully tight. You knew what people said about him, what they said about his band and their music, you'd even read some of the comments yourself. The majority of it was praise, but the rest of it... you could hardly imagine how someone could say such things about a person they'd never met.

"Jake..." you trailed off. There was so much you could say, but you couldn't yet put all the words together. For the time being, you pulled him closer, as close as you two could possibly get.

He mumbled, his voice muffled from where his face had been buried against the crook of your neck,  "It's really hard not to get caught up in it all."

"... None of it's true, you know? Not anything they say about you, or the guys." You take a deep breath before continuing, "You are so, so wonderful, inside and out. And you're so loved, honey, by everyone around you."

Jake didn't reply with his words. Instead, he pressed a gentle kiss to your neck, then tilted his head upwards and captured your lips. You returned the kiss with as much affection as you could muster, praying that he'd understand that what you felt for him was stronger than words could ever convey. He seemed to have felt it, because you could feel the corners of his lips turn upwards in the smallest grin as he moved his hands to delicately cup your cheeks.

You broke away from the kiss, trying to even out your quick breathing and taking in his features for the umpteenth time. Everything about him was so delightful; from his mellow, umber eyes, to his scattered beauty marks, to his relaxed shoulders, and to his plush thighs. You found yourself--just like every other time you'd admired his beauty--wanting to kiss him all over.

And then, you had an idea.

"Jakey, I wanna make you feel good."

His brows knit together, "What?"

"I wanna make you feel good," you repeated. "I wanna love on you, wanna kiss every inch of that pretty body of yours, make you feel loved. Would you let me do that?"

Jake's pupils blew just a little wider at your admission and he swallowed, nodding, "Yeah. Yeah, sweetheart."

You pecked his lips and pulled away with a grin, untangling yourself from his arms and standing up from the couch. He took the open hand you'd offered to him and let you guide him through the house and to your bedroom. Then, there it was again; he was absentmindedly rubbing his thumb along the ridges of your knuckles. The action never failed to stir up a flutter of butterflies in your stomach. Once you'd reached the bedroom, you stopped him in his place, then ran your freehand down his chest and to the hem of his shirt.

"Can I take this off?"

Jake nodded and you quickly pulled his shirt over his head. You admired his exposed chest for only a few moments, before your fingertips were grazing his belt buckle, and you were glancing up at him for permission. Once you'd gotten the go-ahead, you undid the latch and worked the leather from his belt loops, next tackling his button and his zipper. You pulled his bands down to his knees and he kicked them off his legs. Finally, you hooked your fingers in the waistband of his blue boxer that, admittedly, you liked to see him wearing just as much as not, and rid him of those, as well.

You hummed in appreciation at the sight of him, beautifully bare before you and trusting. You took special notice of his pretty cock, that already happened to be hardening. When you caught his eyes, again, you could see the ever-growing heat in his eyes, and the pink flush in his cheeks. It was all so wonderfully endearing.

"Lay on the bed for me, beautiful boy. On your back."

Jake did as you said, resting his head in the little crevice between your respective pillows and making himself comfortable. You were on him almost immediately, straddling his waist and holding his jaw in your hands. His fingers found your wrists, not trying to move or guide you, but to simply touch you. With a smile, you peppered feather-light kisses all over his face.

"Y/N," he squeaked out between honest-to-goodness giggles. "That kinda tickles."

"Sorry, baby. Can't help myself." You punctuated your sentence with one last kiss pressed to his lips. '

You shuffled downwards, tilting his head to the side and baring his throat to you. You attached your lips to the bottom of his chin and moved sideways, kissing all along his jawline. You started sucking underneath the bony curve of his jaw, just long enough to raise some color and to hear his sharp intake of breath. You turned his head in the opposite direction and repeated your actions, moving further down his neck and kissing, licking, biting, and sucking.

By the time you had made your way across his chest, leaving bite marks an violet-colored bruises in your wake, he was trembling just slightly, taking in quick, uneven breaths and making soft noises here and there. He had grabbed your hand sometime in the middle of your little journey and was now squeezing whenever you bit or sucked particularly hard. One thing you'd learned to appreciate about your sweet Jake in the time you'd been with him was his masochistic streak. It was often that you explored it; so much so that the gentlest tug on his hair or the lightest nibble on his skin would turn him into a moldable clay, so needy and willing beneath your hands. As much as you enjoyed when he took charge, you appreciated when you could get him like this, too.

You left one last, sloppy kiss against the bottom of his sternum, before moving further downwards to the heavenly expanse of skin that was his stomach. You licked your lips at the sight of it, just begging to be worshipped. He let out a yip when you first sank your teeth into the delicate flesh beneath his ribcage, hips jerking involuntarily at the sensation. His little noise of pain morphed quickly into a pleased gasp, as his lovely, weeping cock came into contact with the material of your shirt, his back arching just slightly from the bed. He couldn't stop himself, then, from grinding against your stomach and leaving little wet patches on your shirt.

You contemplated teasing him, pulling away and telling him he wasn't to move until you were finished with him. However, as soon as the thought had crossed your mind, he let out a sweet, breathy moan. The noise--so deliciously needy and addicting--was enough to sway you into letting him grind against your torso to his heart's content.

You continued your pleasurable assault across his stomach, sinking your teeth into whatever patch of skin that looked like it needed a good bite, and then soothing the pain with soft kisses and praising words whispered against his skin. Next, you had your way with his v-line, dragging your tongue and teeth over everywhere but the spot he needed you the most. You made your way further down and he spread his thighs wider for you; the simple action nearly had a moan falling from your own lips.

You bit into the sensitive skin of his inner thigh and it had him whimpering, "Fuck, Y/N... Do it again, please, feels so good." You obliged, of course, moving your head inwards and biting closer to the crease of his thigh, just to hear the sound he would make. It was pitchy and strained, and he followed it up with mindless utterings, "Baby, baby, please- oh, God- more, please."

You could always tell that Jake was getting desperate when he lost control of his tongue and started babbling out whatever thought came to his head. You found it so incredibly hot, listening to him beg for you in that whiny, desperate tone of voice. So, you switched over to his other thigh and babied it, only kissing and licking until he was squeezing your hand and pleading with you to mark him up.

Painstakingly, you pulled away when you were finished, sitting back on your heels and drinking up the sight of him. He looked absolutely ruined laid before you, cheeks dark with color, bottom lip plump and red from being repeatedly bitten, hickies and bite marks as far as they eye could see, and his cock leaking desperately against his stomach. You leaned forwards, balancing yourself on one hand and brushing damp strands of hair from his forehead with the other.

"My sweet boy," you murmured. "You're so beautiful like this."

"Kiss me? Please?"

You kissed him, long and good, fingers moving gently against his scalp as you did. Within seconds, Jake was opening his mouth up to you and you gladly took the invitation, slipping your tongue in his mouth and letting his suck on it until all you could taste was him. It was heady, making your breathing pick up in a way that it hadn't all night.

"Wanna taste you. Is that okay?" you tugged yourself away to speak softly against his lips.

"Yeah- please, baby. You don't have to ask, never."

You chuckled at his neediness, "Okay, turn over for me, sweet thing."

Jake complied almost instantly, turning onto his hands and knees as fast as he could with his already fucked-out limbs. He lowered his front half against the mattress, resting his head on his forearms and the spreading his legs wider, arching his back deeper. You cursed under your breath at the sight of him, and pretty and on-display and absolutely yours for the taking.

"Y/N," his voice--both quiet and wrecked--snapped you out of your lust-filled brain fog.

"Yeah, Jakey? Is everything okay?"

You couldn't see him nod, but you heard the rustle of his hair moving against the sheets before he spoke his again, "Yeah, yeah... Hold my hand?"

Without another word or thought given, you slid your hand up the mattress and tangled your fingers with his. He gave your hand a grateful squeeze and pulled it as close to himself as you current position allowed. The simple display sent a new wave of the all-encompassing love you felt for him crashing over your heart.

With a totally dopey grin on your face, you used your free hand to massage one of his cheeks before spreading him open and catching a glimpse at his pretty, pink hole, fluttering around nothing. Your lust went straight back to your head, then, and without another second to spare, you licked a fat stripe all the way across his rim. He let out a broken, breathy mewl, and it spurred only one thought deep inside: give him more. You started around his rim in fast little laps, occasionally pointing your tongue ad letting it dip inside.

"You taste so sweet, baby," you praised against his skin.

Jake paid no mind to your words and instead whined at the loss of your tongue against his needy hole. He wiggled his hips so enticingly in front of you--trying to urge you back towards him again--that you had no choice but to comply, diving back in with a renewed vigor. You pressed your tongue all the way inside and let it wriggle around, before pulling back with the wettest, filthiest slurp you'd ever heard. He moaned so prettily, so ruined, that you could hardly stand it.

"Please, make me cum," he pleaded. "Baby, please, it feels so good, so good..."

You brought your hand down to his dripping cock, gathering up a few beads of pre-cum in your palm and using the fluid to slick the way as you began to pump. His hips jerked, grinding forward into the relief of your hand around him, gasping so prettily at the sensation. You fell into with your tongue, pushing and pulling against his rim, perfectly in tandem with the movement of your hand and his hips.

As you worked him into a debauched bliss, his noises grew near-constant, and he was trembling with every slide of your skilled fingers, with every thumb stroking deliberately over the head of his cock. He was digging his nails into the back of your hand, but you barely processed the sensation, too caught up in the way his rim clenched so deliciously against your tongue.

"I'm close," Jake sounded. "I'm so close. Don't stop, please."

You redoubled your efforts, pumping him that much faster, tonguing him that much harder.

"Fuck, Y/N- ah, f-fuck," he whined, and with one last of your fingers, he was coming with a whimpering cry. You worked him through it with both your hand and your tongue, until you were sure that you'd milked every drop of his release onto the sheets. You pulled away from him before the overstimulation could set it and sat back on your haunches, smoothing a comforting hand up and down his trembling back as he forced uneven breaths into his lungs.

Jake pushed himself into a sitting position with shaky arms, then shuffled over to lean into your side. He set his chin atop your shoulder, turning his head just far enough to press a kiss to the side of your face. You pecked his lips, pulling away and giving him a gentle smile.

"I love you," he whispered, eyes still a little moony, but full of adoration. "You always know what to say... what to do."

"I love you, too, Jakey. Let's get you all cleaned up now, yeah? How's a nice shower sound?"

"Sounds amazing, but what about you?" His brows furrowed adorably and he reached for your thigh, pulling you closer to his side.

"Don't worry about me, honey, I'll be alright."

"Fuck- Sweetheart, you sure? I can make you cum, if you want. Just tell--"

"Jake," You cut him off with an endeared giggle. "It's okay. I wanna focus on you, for right now."

After a few moments of silence, he conceded, "Okay."

You stood from the bed, tugging him along with you with a hand on his wrist. 

"You want me to wash your hair for you?" You ask as you enter the bathroom.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 343 41
Your freshman year of college can be challenging, and this is especially true for Quinn Davis. She starts crushing on the perpetually late boy that s...
54.1K 1K 29
Friends with benefits is never a great idea, but sometimes being with someone who feels like he's getting further and further away isn't much easier...
6K 145 23
Raegan Jones has been friends with Sam Kiszka since their sophomore year of high school. She's always had a crush on one of his older brothers, Jake...