A Stolitz Story

Stolitz_Radiodust13 tarafından

Blitzø was an assassin, and he was hired to kill Prince Stolas. But, what happens when he accidentally falls... Daha Fazla

.+* Headcanons/Updates*+.
.+*Chapter One*+.
.+*Chapter Two*+.
.+*Chapter Three*+.
.+*Chapter Four*+.
.+*Chapter Six*+.
.+*Chapter Seven*+.
.+*Chapter Eight*+.
.+*Chapter Nine*+.
.+*Chapter Ten*+.
.+*Chapter Eleven*+.
.+*Chapter Twelve*+.
.+*Chapter Thirteen*+.
.+*Epilogue*+.

.+*Chapter Five*+.

1K 26 66
Stolitz_Radiodust13 tarafından

"You what!" Fizz exclaim at Blitzø. The two of them went to the new cafe that opened up a few days ago, and Blitzø was telling Fizz of what's been going on."Yeah, some lady hired me to kill Stolas for her, crazy right!" Fizz just stared at Blitzø with shock and amazement. "Blitzø, you know your going to die right. I mean, a lady told you to kill THE PRINCE OF HELL!" Fizz yelled before Blitzø made a calm down motion at Fizz.

"I'm just saying, it already a risky job to do. That's all, ok." Fizz finish explaining just as the waitress came to there table. "Hello, welcome to The Brands Spot. How may I help you." The waitress asked the two. "Just two iced coffees please." Then, the woman scurried off, leaving the two alone again

"So then, how has it been with Stolas then? Tell me ALL the tea" Blitzø was confused when Fizz asked the question. "What do you mean?" "He's cute, isn't he?" Blitzø felt his face heat up when he heard that.

"Omg! You totally have a crush on him, don't you!" Now, Blitzø's face was all flustered. "No I don't! Please change the subject." Blitzø yelled at Fizz. "Alright...if you tell me you have a c-" Before Fizzarolli could finish what he was saying, Blitzø kicked him from under the table.

"OWW! What the hell was that for!?" "I told you to stop you little fu-" "Sorry to interrupt, but your drinks are here." Blitzø and Fizz turned around to see the waitress with their iced coffees. Blitzø took them as nicely as he could and waved the waitress to leave. He then turned to face Fizzarolli again. "I'm going to kill you if-" Then, Blitzø felt the ping of his phone inside of his pocket.

When he took the phone out, he saw that it was a text from Stolas. "Ooh! Who is it from!" "Shut up, I'm still mad at you." Blitzø said to Fizz as he was opening the text app to check the message.

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔: Hello Blitz, what are you doing?

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.

Blitzø chuckled at it before he hurried to respond.

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.

𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛: Hey Stolas, I was just hanging out with a friend.

𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔: Really, that sounds fun. Well, talk to you later then.

𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛: Alright, see you later.

.+*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+.

"Are you done talking to your BF, it's kinda getting boring over here?" Fizz said as he was drinking his iced coffee. Blitzø putted his phone back in his pocket to face Fizz. "If we weren't in Hell, I would've stabbed you already." Blitzø said while giving Fizz the death glare.

"Look, I'm sorry ok! I was only joking with you.'' Blitzø was still staring at him. "What can I do for you to forgive me?" He said with a sympathetic look. Blitzø could never stay mad at Fizz ,even though he could be A LOT sometimes.

"How about....oh I don't know...take me to see your BF? Blitzø said while giving Fizzarolli a smirk. Blitzø knew that Fizz HATED when he took people to meet his BF, for OBVIOUS reasons.

Before long, Blitzø could already see the lightest tink of pink on Fizzarolli's face. "What! Your telling me the ONLY way you'll ever forgive me is to see my boyfriend!" Blitzø gave him another smirk. "Most likely"

Fizz let out an annoyed, irritated sigh before looking at Blitzø again."Fine! But just to let you know, your dead to me." All Blitzø could do was smile at him. "I know"

+°~~~~~~°+

By the time they got down to the Lust ring, it was already around 6:00 in Hell timezone. The traffic in the elevator was so much, so instead, they found tiny little gaps in the rings to squeeze into.

But now, both Fizz and Blitzø were walking down the streets of Lust, and to say that it was beautiful was an understatement. All over were colorful neon lights showing sex ads. The city was also very much alive and just having fun. But, they weren't here for any of that.

"Wow Fizz, if I knew Lust would be and look like this, I would've move here a long time ago!" Blitzø exclaimed at Fizzarolli. "Come on Blitzø, we're not here for all of that. Remember, YOUR the one who wanted to do this." Fizz said with a annoyed tone.

When they stopped walking, they were at the entrance to Ozzie's, one of the most famous and sexiest places in all of Lust. And, like everywhere else in Lust, it was a spectrum for the eyes to see. They started to walk inside when the bouncer, Jesse, stopped Blitzø. "Hey! No Date, No Entry!"

Like a blink of an eye though, Fizzarolli was already standing in front of Blitzø, talking to Jesse. "Jess, he's with me tonight as a friend." suddenly, his mood changed and he let the two in, not without Blitzø giving him the middle finger when he was inside.

When Blitzø looked around, it was like a work factory. All he saw was bouncers and dancers getting ready for the next show. The bartenders were preparing drinks, while the make-up artists were fixing up the performers. Backstage, the set crew were touching up the lights to make sure everything was perfect.

There was only one thing that was missing..

"Say, where is he?" Blitzø asked Fizz while looking around. "He's probably in his personal balcony. He's always there when the place starts to open." Fizz said to Blitzø. "Are we going to climb up there?" Fizzarolli gave Blitzø the most confused look Blitzø had probably seen. "What!? Where the hell did you get idea from?"

When Blitzø realized what he said, there was a blush of embarrassment on his face. "Umm... Internet?" Fizz just gave him the, 'I know your lying, but I'm not gonna say anything' look before he took Blitzø's hand and made their way to the balcony.

Once they got there, Fizzarolli knocked on the door. It didn't take long for someone to answer. "Come on inside." The person said. When they walked in, they saw that the lights were a blue dim color. There was also yellow and blue candles covering the place. In the middle of the room, was already a table for three with a blue tablecloth with gold trim and sparkles.

Sitting at one of the three chairs was Asmodeus, the king of Lust himself, wearing a sparkly blue dress. There was also a slit on the right side of the leg. Finally, he was wearing his classic boots and a necklace that had the letter 'F' probably meaning Fizzarolli.

From what Blitzø could tell, it looked like Ozzie was trying to seduce Fizz with a Marvelous date, but Blitzø didn't know.

"Ozzie! What's all this?!" Fizz exclaimed at Ozzie. Blitzø was just as shocked and confused as Fizz was. "Why Fizzy, I wanted to surprise you with a date, but a little Birdie told me that Blitzø over here," Ozzie then motion his hand over to where Blitzø was, then continued talking, "Wanter to meet me. So, I made us a three person dinner instead." Ozzie finished explaining to the both of them, also having a smile on his face.

"You were spying on me, weren't you!" Ozzie just only smirked at Fizzarolli. "Maybe" Blitzø could only giggle at the two of them. "Your lucky your hot as hell, or else I would've punch you." Fizzarolli said to Ozzie, who in return, blushed in his seat and proceed to turn around to hide it. "Come on and dit down before the food get cold." At that, Blitzø and Fizz made there way to sit down in the empty two chairs.

"So, how did you two meet?" Blitzø asked Fizzarolli and Ozzie the question as he was lifting the lid of his tray. Underneath was lemon pepper chicken with Mac and cheese on the side. Also, there was rice and some greens. Finally for the drinks, it was champagne and white wine.

"Well, me and Fizzypop met when Mammon was giving me Fizzarolli for temporary ownership. It was just business at first, but it then became something more day after day." When Ozzie finish talking, Fizz continued the conversation. "It's what I like to call, accidental love, because we didn't mean to fall in love, especially while I was still under Mammom's ownership. But, it still happened anyway.

"After I broke Man-" Ozzie was cut of by Fizz talking again. "Don't you mean WE broke Mammom's control over me. I played a HUGE role in that." Ozzie just cleared his throat before talking again. " After we took care of Mammon for good, we confessed our love and started to hit it off. We've been dating ever since." Ozzie finish explaining just as Fizz got from his seat and used his limbs to get onto Ozzie's chest floof.

" Yup, and now I can sit inside his fluff as long as I want to without any interruption." Fizz said as he pecked Ozzie on the cheek. Ozzie just leaned in for more affection from his little jester. Before long, Blitzø got up out of his seat. "Well, thank you for that little story and amazing dinner. Fizz, your gonna tell me the rest of that later. Now, I'm gonna leave because knowing you two, you guys are going to have some 𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 together, and I don't want to be here for that."

"No problem Blitzø! Besides, Fizzy does need to be punish from what happend tonight anyways." Asmodeus said while giving Fizz a hungry look, which in return, made Fizzarolli's face all flustered. "Yeah, I can tell. Now, I'll see you two later before I puke my already delicious dinner." With that, Blitzø turned and left the balcony, leaving Fizz and Ozzie all by themselves.

When Fizz's face cleared up, he turned to face Ozzie. "Yeah, after what happened tonight, I'm gonna fuck you until you can barley walk for a week." Ozzie just gave Fizz a playful smirk. "Oh really, I thought I was the only one that could fuck you, not the other way around." "Really? Just watch me." With that, Fizzarolli used his robotic limbs and tackled Ozzie to the ground.

While those two were 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 with that, Blitzø was making his way to the less crowded Hellevator to get back into Pride. While there, he was thinking about what Fizz had said back there. '..𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡...ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑...' Could it happen to Blitzø? Will it happen to Blitzø? If so, then who? Who will be the right one?

This though went right back to Stolas, but only for a moment before he shook the thought out of his head. 'Don't get attached Blitzø, your here to off him, nothing else!' But, he then though about his first meet up with him. And so, instead of listening to himself, he just thought about Stolas for the rest of the ride back pride.

TBC

A/N Ah yess, another chapter for our beloved Stolitz, even though it was focused on Blitzø, Fizz, and Ozzie. I mentioned this in conversation yesterday, but didn't touched it upon. So, here it is. At this moment in time, a new story is in production. You guys won't see it for a while though. I want to keep it one story at a time. It may come some time next year, but I'm only assuming.

But, I want to start like a one shot book that takes in the same universe as this and The Sinner and the Overlord. Maybe add some more ships in there also. You guys can also request ideas so that my brain doesn't get all worked up on ideas. We don't want that😭😭

Finally, I want to do a schedule for A Stolitz Story. I don't want to go on hiatus for two weeks like I did last time. You guys can request the day of the week and time for me to post, or I can do it myself, your choice. I'm thinking about on like a Saturday when no one is at school and can stay up late.

Before I go, .+*Headcanons*+. Will be the update place, and also for headcanons for now on, just so I don't make very long A/N like this. That's all though, I'll see you guys very soon for Chapter 6, so get hyped. Bye for now!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

146 12 5
Stolas, the Prince of Goetia, in his pain and misery, decides that if his heart is broken, he might as well break every single other part of him that...
231K 4.5K 24
Blitzø has to deal with his depression and the monsters of his past start coming back to him. His traumatic past slowly starts getting uncovered and...
1.8K 84 1
Valentine's Day was a sour reminder for Blitzo that not only was he single and unlucky in love, but that his past relationships always ended in failu...
13.1K 356 9
During a rainy night, the prince of the Goetia, Stolas, was doing a casual stroll until he came upon a box. Curious, he opened it to find a baby imp...