I Went On Quackity's Love Or...

By wtquill

Y/N is on Love Or Host & fighting for Quackity to pick Y/N. #3 on AustinShow on August 23, 2023 #34 in quacki... More

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

71 2 1
By wtquill

As the conversation flowed, the atmosphere in the Zoom call shifted once again. Two of the remaining contestants, Lily and Dani, seemed to be engaged in a friendly battle of wits and experiences. Their determination to one-up each other was palpable, and their playful banter quickly caught Quackity's attention.

Quackity chuckled at their exchange. "You two seem to be quite competitive."

Lily grinned, her eyes sparking with mischief. "Well, you know what they say: competition brings out the best in us."

Dani laughed, clearly enjoying the challenge. "Oh, absolutely. But it also brings out the funniest stories."

Quackity leaned in, intrigued by their dynamic. "Funny stories, huh? I'm all ears."

Lily wasted no time in diving into her tale. "So, one time, my friends and I decided to have a karaoke night. I thought I had the perfect song choice: a classic rock ballad. But as soon as the music started, I realized I had completely underestimated the high notes."

Dani's laughter rang out, and she leaned forward, ready to share her own story. "Oh, I've been there. But my embarrassing moment happened during a charity dance-off. Let's just say I have two left feet when it comes to dancing in front of a crowd."

Quackity couldn't help but chuckle at their stories, thoroughly entertained by their determination to outdo each other in humor. "Sounds like you both know how to make unforgettable memories."

Lily and Dani exchanged knowing glances, their competitive spark undiminished. "We definitely know how to keep things interesting," Lily said.

Dani grinned, her eyes gleaming with playful challenge. "And we're just getting started."

As the two continued to share stories and anecdotes, Y/N watched their interaction with amusement. It was evident that neither of them was willing to back down, each determined to leave a lasting impression on Quackity. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 50.2K 32
Alex, also known online as Quackity, recently got the reputation of being kinda dumb, dumb to the point where another streamer heard about it and has...
2.5M 82.9K 63
*REPUBLISHED* "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴠᴀʟᴇʀɪᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʜᴏꜱᴛ..." valerie davis didn't know the first thing about twitch. that is, until she...
43.1K 1.2K 25
Live with boys, they said. It'll be fun, they said. "Nick, I swear to fucking god, if you try to dye my cat blue one more time, I'll pour water on y...
223K 5.3K 61
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Venus, who has a disease where she can't go outside, falls in love with a boy and hides half of her life from him. OR 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...