Darkest Days. -(Michaeng)

By Simpin4Twice

"MOMO" i ran to her lifeless body hanging from the ceiling, pulling her down her breathing shallowed. Preform... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter Six.

74 6 10
By Simpin4Twice

Chapter song: LIMBO- Keshi

"Wait Chae" i go to chase after her but i was pulled back

"Mina" Yoongi says while grabbing my arm

"Do you think i could get your number" he shyly asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"yeah sure" i blush handing him my phone

He enters his number and saves his name as *Yoongles* and hands me my phone.

"Yoongles?" i question

"Yeah it's one of my many nicknames" he chuckles

"Cute" i smile and wave goodbye

Walking outside i seen Chaeyoung sitting on the stairs waiting for me. Sitting down next to her i felt the tension.

"hey" she said dryly

"hey, what was that about"

"it's... nothing, i just want to leave"

Pulling out my phone i text jungkook

Me
hey kookie can you come pick us up plz

Kookie
on my way!

In the car me and Chae are sitting so close together. I got nervous when she put her hand on my thigh. Looking at her she stared back with lust in her eyes.

Carrying Chae up the stairs to my room was a struggle. She's not heavy at all, i'm just not strong.

"let's drink" she says excitedly

"you've had enough" i said

"cooommmmeee ooonnnnn" she whined

Rolling my eyes i pulled out two shot glasses and the rest of the tequila i had.

Two empty bottles laid on the floor.

"truth or dare" chae slurred

"truth"

"who is that girl, she your girlfriend" she asked pointing to Momos picture

Silence took over for a long period of time. Tears forming from my eyes i took a deep breath and started speaking again.

"that's my sister" i stated

"oh cool, where is she now" chae asked

Trying not to cry while drunk was one of the hardest things i've had to do.

"it's my turn, truth or dare" i asked wiping a tear away.

She frowned "truth" she said

"what's your sexuality?" i asked

" i like women and only women" she said winking at me "truth or dare"

"truth"

"have you ever been in a relationship?" she asked

"no"

"WHHAAAATTT but you're like so hot" she said

Before Momo passed i wasn't into relationships i focused on school working hard getting good grades to please my parents. Relationships never interested me. After Momo passed i never even left the house let alone looked at a man.

"i never cared for them" i said stalely "truth or dare"

"dare" she smiled wildly

Feeling bold i said

"i dare you to kiss me"

A shocked look came over her face. I smiled knowing she wouldn't do it and would be forced to take another shot. To my surprise she slowly came closer to me. Staring into her eyes she lightly cupped my cheek. Her lips slowly connected to mine. It was like a firework went off, her lips soft and delicate, with the taste of strawberries. I felt butterflies in my stomach. The kiss lasted for a couple seconds before i pulled away.

My cheeks bright red, i couldn't look her in the eye.

"Truth or dare" she seductively said looking into my eyes while still cupping my cheek.

"truth" i stuttered

"how was the kiss" she said finally backing away

"it was meh" i lied

"really?? just meh" she questioned

I shook my head yes still blushing

She grabbed my face and kissed me again. This time with a little more passion. Shocked i didn't respond to her kiss right away. Tasting the strawberry made me melt and i relaxed. Our lips colliding slowly. I parted my lips allowing her tongue to enter. Our tongues swirled in unison, i could taste the tequila on her tongue. Not breaking our kiss i climbed on top of her lap.Running my hand through her hair i lightly tugged causing a moan to escape her lips. She placed her hands on my hips, then under my shirt rubbing my back seductively.

"i want you" i said between kisses, slowly grinding on her thighs.

I pulled off my shirt exposing my black laced bra. Connecting our lips again she cupped my breasts. I slowly lifted her shirt exposing her toned abs and sports bra, our kiss never breaking. She looked irresistible, toned abs and muscular arms. The veins on her hands popping out. She moved from my lips to my neck. Kissing every inch, sucking and licking my sweet spot a small moan left my lips and i wrapped my arms around her neck.

She slowly moved down my neck kissing every inch, sucking my collar bone leaving sweet marks. Kissing my lips again she reached for my bra strap.

*CRASH*  "HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT WHORE IN MY HOUSE" i heard my mom scream from downstairs following another crash sound.

I quickly got off of Chae and put my shirt on. Running to the stairs i could see mother and father next to them another woman.

"honey it's not like that, i was driving her home and needed to stop here first" father said

"YEAH DRIVING HER HOME TO FUCK HER" mother yelled.

Father sighed face palming "well maybe if you satisfied me i wouldn't have to do this" he yelled back

"excuse me" mother gasped "IM SORRY IM MOURNING AND DONT WANT TO FUCK YOU"

"IM MOURNING TOO" he yelled "SHE WAS MY DAUGHTER TOO, MOMO WAS MY DAUGHTER TOO" he broke down for the first time since that night.

"EVERY DAY I GO TO WORK AND PROVIDE FOR THIS FAMILY, YOU STAY HOME AND DRINK, IM TIRED TOO, IM SICK TOO, I MISS HER TOO" he exclaimed.

"i miss waking up and seeing her cooking everyone breakfast, i miss her smile, i miss her voice, i miss the way she could light up any room she was in, i miss her dancing, i miss her too" he cried.

"Have you even talked to mina, she's depressed, she has ptsd from witnessing that, we should be trying to heal with each other not separately and certainly not with alcohol, what happened to our family" he cried "but i'm selfish for wanting to feel again, i'm selfish so wanting to be happy IM SELFISH FOR WANTING TO HEAL" he yelled the last part "NO Sachiko you're selfish for drinking yourself to death, you're selfish for ignoring your husband and your daughter and putting your emotions into alcohol, instead of just trying to talk to us"

Mother stood there tears falling from her face.

"I DONT KNOW HOW TO HEAL" she yelled "MOMO WAS MY BABY, MY FIRST BORN, MY FIRST LOVE, I CANT MOVE ON AND I WONT MOVE ON" she cried "I CANT EVEN LOOK AT MINA WITHOUT SEEING HER, I MISS HER" she cried punching my father's chest.

"YOU DONT GET TO CALL ME SELFISH, YOU DONT GET TO JUDGE ME AND THE WAY IM COPING, USING ALCOHOL HELPS ME COPE, BECAUSE FOR ME THERE IS NO HEALING" she pleaded "SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING".

"ALCOHOL WONT BRING HER BACK, SHES GONE SACHIKO" father yelled

"IT HELPS ME, HELPS ME NOT FEEL PAIN, HELPS ME NOT FEEL HEARTBROKEN" she yelled " she was my everything" sobbing she punched fathers chest one last time, entering her room and locking the door.

I stared at my father crying, he looked up at me.

"i'm sorry mina" he fell to his knees "i'm sorry for neglecting you, i'm sorry you had to lose your bestfriend, i'm sorry i couldn't help momo, i'm sorry life took her from you, i'm sorry for not being a good father to you" he cried.

Taking him into a embrace "dad, it's not your fault" was all i could say crying into his chest. We stayed like this for a while.

He pulled away sniffing and clearing his throat " i'm going to make this right" he said hugging me again "i promise" with that he called jungkook to take the girl home and left in his car.

The house was eerily quiet as i cleaned up the broken wine bottles. I completely forgot Chaeyoung was here and ran to my room.

She sat on the floor, sobered up with a sad expression on her face.

"i'm sorry you had to witness that" i apologized

"do you want to talk about it" she asked

Sighing "Momo is my sister" i said pointing to her photo. "5 months ago she committed suicide, i was the one who walked in on her" i said holding back tears. "Since then nothing has been the same, we don't know how to cope with her being gone mother turned to alcohol and father abandoned us" i cried

She took me into her embrace, sobbing into her chest.

She carried me to my bed and gently laid me down, climbed next to me under the covers she held me.

" what was she like" she suddenly asked

i stayed silent for a while

"she was... amazing, the most beautiful woman you would lay eyes on, she had a bubbly personality,  lighting up every room she walked into,she always had a positive attitude despite having depression, she made sure to cheer everyone up when they were sad, she ate a lot" i giggled " she loved to eat, she loved to cook for us especially me, she took care of me when i was little, i looked at her as my mother, she was amazing at dancing, she wanted to become a idol and i bet she could have, her voice was sweet, her infectious laugh could make anyone smile" i say chuckling

"she was one in a million, i miss her every day"

"she sounds amazing" Chae smiled

"she is" i smiled into her chest falling asleep

A/N: God why am i crying 😭😭 this might not be sad to read but writing this was so sad i could feel the emotion when writing this.

I hope you are doing well, if you actually took the time to read my story i love you, please eat well and take care of yourself

I appreciate you 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 11 9
This story is inspired by 'Queen of Tears'. I DO NOT own the plot of the story, all credits goes to the writer of the K-Drama. This is also a FAN FIC...
748 68 23
"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures. "Sir you need to...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
8.1K 477 27
Kim Taehyung the school popular boy was curious about the girl that claims was in the school for over a year even though he's never seen her in his e...