KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

Rough It Up. (M)

868 3 0
By JJ0latunji

A/N: Mature Content.

Sequel to Tie Me Up (M)

I stared at JJ from across the room as he spoke jovialy with all that had gathered for the party.

He looked too good for his own good. His biceps bulged our of his tight white shirt and his tight black pants made me want to get down on my knees and get to work right away. Long story short , I was extremely turned on but we had this party to attend.

Something that's also been on my mind a lot is my kinks.. don't get me wrong sex with JJ is amazing and I can't ask for anything more but I do miss the times of us being FWBs and him tying me up or blindfolding me.

It's like since we got into this relationship, he's been more the love making and caring JJ instead of the lustful and dominant JJ and sometimes I wish he was that.

I've been thinking about talking to him about this and I think tonight's the night. Fuck me I'm turned on right now.

I emptied my glass of champagne and decided to do what I do best.... Turn JJ on to a point where he loses all composure.

I decided to go to the washroom and fix my dress just a slight bit to show JJ the things he likes seeing. I pulled down the top of my dress to reveal my cleavage a bit more.

I walked back out and luckily JJ was stood alone at the bar ordering himself something. His eyes trailing down and all over my body as I walked up to him. His face showing a hint of a smirk as I finally reached him.

"What are you thinking, walking around like that " He whispered harshly as he held my hips.

"What I did nothing...." I said innocently flashing my eye lashes at him and I could see his eyes darken as that familiar feeling of lust took over his senses.

"You have ten seconds to pull your dress up or I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He said mysteriously as he let go of me.

And when I did nothing but look at him helplessly, he took my hand in his and walked us both out of the venue to his car.

He didn't speak a word as we got in his car and he set off. His arms gripped the steering wheel so hardly that the veins in his arms became more prominent, turning me on more in the process.

He looked really angry though and I hoped that I hadn't made him too angry. Like I didn't want to piss him off , just wanted for him to fuck me.

We reached his apartment and he told me to get out and walk in while he parked his car. As soon as we got into the apartment he closed the door and pushed me against it harshly.

"What was that little show you put on at the party??" He asked as I felt his hot breath on mine.

"I didn't do anything.." I said with that innocent look again and I knew it worked when he quickly leaned forward and kissed me.

His hand pushed me up against the door as the other found its place around my neck. He lightly chocked me as my mouth fell open for his tongue to explore .

"You're going to pay for teasing me like that." He said as we pulled apart to catch our breaths.

"Do your worst ...." I said with a smirk as I lifted up my knee to slide between his legs. I could feel his erection through his pants and his smirk grew even more when he saw my eyes widen as I felt him.

"You sure you can handle my worst.." He said as he lifted me up off the floor  as his strong hands held me around my waist.

"I've handled it before..." I said as he carried me to his bedroom.

I was excited as to what he had in store for me this time. He carried me in and threw me onto the soft mattress before going to his wardrobe and opening up that familiar box filled with all the toys we had.

I heard him take out two pairs of handcuffs and turn back to me.

"Do I have to tell you to strip??" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you would like it more if you did it yourself." I said with a smirk as I widened my legs, letting him get a look at my lace panties.

"You're right... Stand up for my darling." He said as he placed his finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

Once I stood up, he slowly pushed the straps of my dress down, enjoying himself as more and more of body became visible to him. He kissed over my collarbone and shoulders as he harshly pulled the dress down leaving me in my lacey lingerie which I knew he loved.

"Did you plan to turn me on more." He asked hooking his finger to the side of my panties.

I couldn't verbally answer so I just nodded as his hand gripped my hips harshly.

"So you've planned this all along behind my back.... That's not nice , I'll have to punish you for that." He said as he tore off my panties leaving my bottom half completely naked.

"How should I punish you though...." He asked as his hands pulled off my bra leaving me completely naked. His hands smoothly massaged my boobs as his fingers flicked on my nipples making my legs weak.

"I've got it.... Lay down for me love." He says moving out the way as he gestures towards the bed.

I nodded before sitting down on the bed and sliding back , giving him a show as he smiled. He pulled my hands up and handcuffed me to the bedhead before sliding in between my legs.

He got straight to the point and kissed the inside of my thighs before moving closer to my core which was throbbing awaiting his lips. He slowly licked up the slit before smiling up at me. He then began eating me out as his hands fondled my boobs. He was making me feel so good.

His tongue danced around as he ate me out in a hurry making my moans grow louder and louder. He sucked on my clit as he inserted his finger in me as my legs wrapped around his strong shoulders.

I pulled his head closer to me with my legs as I neared my climax but just as I was about to finish JJ pulled away with a smile.

"You're not getting off that easy darling." He said as he kissed me deeply letting his tongue work their magic.

"You've been teasing me all night and you think I'll let you off that easy , you should know better." He said as he moved to my side and lightly smacked my stimulated core making me flinch.

"I'm going to make you beg for it.." He said kissing down my neck before laying another smack onto my core as I moaned on the impact.

"Please JJ..." I whined as he chuckled, the dark shade of brown is his eyes grew as he nodded.

He stripped himself naked before sliding in position as I awaited that feeling of fullness he always gave me.

He wasted no time in burying himself in me as I moaned at the feeling of pure bliss as he bottomed out with a groan. He fit so perfectly, I often think he's made for me specifically.

He then slowly started building up his rhythm as he pulled out before thrusting back in harshly making my entire body move closer to the bedhead.

"You feel so perfect everytime." He said with a groan as he lifted up one of my legs and changed his position so he can reach even deeper in me.

I could feel that familiar high closing in again but was shocked when JJ decided to slow down his strokes as he smirked at me knowing all too well that he had edged me again.

"JJ....." I whined as he smacked my core again shutting me up.

"Beg for it .... " He said as his hand cupped my face.

"Please JJ.....I beg you." I said shamelessly as he chuckled before running his thumb against my bottom lip.

I took the sign and opened my mouth as his thumb probed into mouth. I closed mouth and began sucking on his finger with innocent eyes as I felt him line up against me once again.

"Look at you being all submissive , such a good girl for me and good girls get their rewards." He said as he slowly pushed in making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"So good....so good ." He groaned as he he thrust slow and hard making my entire body shake.

"This is what you wanted didn't you ... Me fucking you senseless.... That was your plan all along wasn't it." He said as his hand moved lower and lower till it reached my clit.

"Look at you melting away , not such a talker now are you " He said as his wet thumb began rubbing circles on my clit making me let out a pornstar like moan making him go even faster.

"JJ I'm close... Please let me...." I moaned repeatedly before he kissed me and thrusted deeper than he was as his tip grazed the spot in me that made me scream.

"Let go babygirl, You deserve this." He said kissing down my neck as I finally reached my high as white spots clouded my vision.

He then used me to get to his own high as he thrusted a couple more times before adding to the warmth of body. He didn't pull out, instead lowered his pace and helped himself and me to come down from our highs.

"So good, you did so good." He said sweetly as he kissed all over my upper body , leaving hickeys all over my shoulders and breasts.

"Hmmmm..." I moaned , not wanting the moment to end. It felt like pure bliss.

JJ then slowly pulled out and unlocked the cuffs, allowing my tired hands to finally fall to my sides.

"I'll be back in a minute." He said kissing my forehead. He walked away as I closed my eyes and let my body to relax, that was heavenly.

Soon I felt his strong arms lift me up as I pulled myself closer to him.

"I've made you a bath , relax for a bit and then join me in bed and we'll cuddle to your hearts content." He said lovingly as he placed me into the warm comforting bath. He pecked me on my forehead and went out allowing me some alone time.

I figured now was the best time to talk to him about our sex life. We're both adults and I'm sure we can talk and figure things out between us.

As I felt my muscles get better I stepped out of the bath and cleaned up before putting on my bathrobe and walking back into JJ's bedroom to find him scrolling through his phone.

I gave him a quick kiss before going and drying my hair and tying it into a messy bun. I walked back to the bed and took off my robe before getting into the sheets naked and cuddling into JJ's side.

"I love you " I said with a smile as I kissed his chest.

"I love you more." He said kissing my hair.

"I think we need to talk." I said with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned as I say up more.

"It's nothing... I think we just need to be more vocal about what we need sexually." I said as I saw his face fall.

"Did I go too hard , was the sex bad." He asked sadly as I shook my head .

"Oh no babe , I just think we need to be more vocal in telling each other what we need so I don't have to pull stunts like I did today and you never have to worry about the sex being bad , it's perfect." I said as I slowly kissed him .

"Oh so that's why you were trying to make me angry at the party, you wanted old dominant JJ back. You just had to ask sweetheart." He said with a chuckle as he kissed the corner of my lips.

"I didn't know how to approach it so I did what I do best." I said as I cuddled back down into his side.

"And it worked..." He said with a content sigh as he turned on the TV.

"Wait talking about things we want.... Do you remember that time when you took the lead...." He said with a smirk as I understood what he was trying to say .

Oh this was going to be fun.........

A/N

I need some holy water 😭

Shoutout to my bff for the idea and the rough outline for this chapter.

Hope everyone enjoyed.

All votes, comments and requests are greatly appreciated.

Part 3 of this series coming soon.

Love you all
Elora signing off ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 197 20
A bunch of jacob elordi imagines! Feel free to request anything and give me some ideas!
25.4K 199 21
He was the player of the school... did I change him?
18.7K 239 34
[COMPLETED] Orion Steel is a pro wrestler that started wrestle when he just 13 years old. 3 years later, he become the youngest student in NJPW dojo...
614K 37.4K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...