๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

05| Theo's Match

52.4K 1.1K 254
By unholy__0

Unknown- be ready, I'm taking you out for shopping.

I stare at the message for a little too long. As much as I want to buy new clothes, I really don't have money for it. But I can buy a few for theo!, I don't need new clothes anyway.

Theo had a match today so he had already changed into his sports outfit and was grinning sitting on the bed, holding Mr.Gogo to his chest.

"Are you ready?" I ask pulling my hair in a ponytail. He nodded excitedly and got up walking towards me.

"See! I even put the sticker you bought yesterday" He pointed towards the small 'Superman' sticker I had bought for him. Theo always wanted his own jersey with his name on it, and so I decided to cancel a grocery visit to bring him that. After all, theo deserved everything.

"Wow. My brother looks so good, I almost forgot that we are running late" He gasped and quickly picked his bag up gesturing me to rush towards the door.

"Come on sissy. I wanna whoop their asses as quick as possible " He yelled fisting the air.

"THEO!" I scolded. What is this kid learning and from where?

"What? Your prince said it on phone yesterday" He shrugged.

Mr De'angelo? I need to talk to him as well. Lord! These men.

Hayley was waiting for us outside in her purple Jeep. She wore a black tank top tucked in white pants. She also painted her cheeks were Theo's game number. She's so cute!

"Get in CUTIES! We have a match to rock" I giggle and quickly open the car door for theo, making sure he gets comfortable before I got inside.

"Theo, I've made you a pj sandwich please have it and don't forget to drink your juice"

"Aye Aye captain!" I stare down at the message, thinking of a decent reply.

Oh? Okay. But that would sound too formal and uninterested.

Sorry, I can't go today. He might think I'm being egoistic. No no.

I'm sorry I'm broke. This one is a teeny weeny bit tempting.

What is he calls the marriage off?
I mean, It's okay but it's not.

"You! Fatass. What you worrying your empty head bout'?" I frown at Hayley , poking my tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes and smirked. Hehe, she melted.

"What do I reply to this?" I ask showing her the text. She looked at it in shock and let out a squeal.

"HE'S TAKING YOU OUT FOR SHOPPING.WJSIALAB" she blurt out. Theo immediately straightened up and clutched his seatbelt.

"Ma'am, I have to reach there alive" He mumbled . I apologise to him with my best puppy eyes and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Is your prince taking you out for shopping?" he questioned and a deep blush coated my face.

"Y'know, I'm busy or else I would've had a word with him before allowing you. Anyways, is he paying though ?"

"oh my lord, yes! He better pay for all the shit and you better make his pocket hurt" Hayley ran her fingers along her parted hair.

"No cussing please" I pleaded motioning towards theo.

"It's okay, I hear it everyday " He muttered to himself but it reached my ears perfectly.

I want to provide theo will everything he needs. Not because he's my younger brother but because theo never received any kind of affection from our parents. Ever since he was a baby, mama would leave him to starve and dad would always push him away. He was just a little kid. All he wanted was a comforting mother and a protecting father, but all he got was a distant mother and an abusive father.

He never experienced any kind of affection from them, and so for him even if they reply to his goodmorning, he gets so excited that he almost runs to hug them.
Theo was the forgotten child , but I'm glad that I'm here for him and will try my best to give him everything he has missed till now

"And we are hereeee" Hayley sang as she applied the brakes. We soon bid our goodbyes to theo and drove towards our shop. Am I really going shopping with him?

I look down at my clothing, a white sweetheart neckline dress paired with white block heels and a pendent with a small sun in the middle. My black hair were scattered down to my bahookie and I quickly reapply my lipbalm.

Unknown- where are you?

Me - I'm sorry for the inconvenience,
bu cawn you plese com
at Lily Simon's floist shop?

Unknown - be right there.

I hope he doesn't judge me for my typing skills. I am terrible at grammar and spellings and even though it's normal but pronouncing words is a huge tasl for me. I know , I know I'm weird, I'm sorry. I try not to be.

While watering the plants, I hear the roaring of an extremely loud engine. The can almost falls from my hands before I quickly regain my strength. Mr. Simon quickly rush to the window sticking his nose at it, watching the shiny black car pullover.

"OO HE'S RICH, RICH!" He said and waved us to join him. Hayley shook her head and gestured me to walk out. Deep breaths. I hope he doesn't hate me.

"Oi! Kiddo where yo' goin'" He yelled from the corner before Hayley put her hand over his mouth, muffling all his voices. Hehe, they are so cute! Bless them

"Hello!" I chirp. His back was facing me and so his back muscles bulged through his white fitted shirt. His sleeves were rolled up displaying his tatted arms and rings in his hands. He wore a gold watch in his left hand and his pants had no evidence of any creases.

As soon as he turned around I swear, my breath hitched. Does he get prettier with every breath he takes? Sigh! So unfair.

I fiddle with my fingers as he approaches me. He had a frown on his face which I didn't like so I gave him a cheeky smile. Mr. De'angelo's eyes widened before he cleared his throat. He put his sunglasses back on and nodded towards me, is he mute? That's okay! I will totally enjoy talking to him.

"Let's go. We are late already" He opened the car door for me and I quickly went inside without looking anywhere. I felt extremely concious standing in the middle of the street with the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

Rolling the window down, I wave at Hayley who had a smirk on her face and Mr. Simon who was still in shock. Is he lagging? Shall I give him an electric shock?

"Umm.....where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see. Have you had breakfast?" He asked. I cocked my head to the side and shook my head.

"Here you go" he pushed a brown paper bag in my lap and continued driving. I look down at the much more tempting food . I was already hungry and he bought me Wendy's!!!! I will cry.

"Don't cry" He said nonchalantly.

"You're so sweet bro" I say wiping the tear which slipped out of my eyes.

"I'm not your bro. Now eat" He rasped in his strong husky voice.

"Thankyou bro"

y'all, she did not just call him bro😭😭.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not being able to update. I was sick and I didn't really want to be near any electronics for too much time. However, I'm back!

Also the fuck is wrong with Wattpad? Why is there so much gap after every other picture or is it just me? I don't know, I can't fix it and I hate it so much. It's so fucking irritating

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Stay safe, I love you

G 💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
2.3M 59.4K 53
โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ..โƒ—. โ˜๏ธ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ...
31.8K 359 24
"๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
3.5M 78.5K 38
I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as he continued to give kisses all over my...