Gold Blooded

By anonymous1person1123

We all know how school goes, waking up early and spending your whole day locked in a building. Just to get ho... More

The Reds
Across The Walkway
Lily
Experiments
Zack and Cole
Sooner Rather Than Later...
Sarah
Teal
Rescue?
Where the Journey Starts
That Dream

Sarah's Note

31 3 0
By anonymous1person1123

-760 Words

A/N

Enjoy!

~anonymous1person1123  

 I awoke to Sarah crying. I moved over to her corner to hug her. Her turn is coming soon. We cannot protect her forever.  No matter how long we kept going when she is supposed to, the Master Red will find out soon. 

"Girl number 463."

"Take me instead." I put myself between the evil Red and Sarah.

"Nope, I can't let that happen sweetheart." He unlocked our cell and came into our cell, our cage.

"Why can't you take me?"

"Because she hasn't had her memory wiped yet. We can't have her leaking secrets to you, now can we?" He gave me a toothy grin as he picked her up.  He slung her over his shoulder and started to leave the cell.

"I'm your SISTER!!!" Sarah almost yelled through her tears. I was stunned.

"And you said enough!" The Red started to leave the cell.

"We hated each other, then you went missing and I realized, I love you!"

I was crying too. "I love you too!" The Red started locking the  cell door behind him.

Sarah pointed to her corner. She mouthed: look. 

"Shut up!!!" The Red was yelling at Sarah because she wasn't quiet. He shoved her against the walls of Ashton's cell. Ashton was watching helplessly. Tears in his eyes, same as mine. The salty liquid about to overflow and come tumbling out. I turned away. I went to her corner to see what she was trying to tell me. 

There it is.. On the wall, she had written, using another stone she wrote. And I read it. 

Abby,

I know you don't remember me. I'm your sister, Sarah. They took you when you were 10, six years ago. Those six years were misery. When we were younger, we told each other we hated the other one. I never meant it, and I know you never did either. Those six years that you were gone was total hell. Mother and I looked for you everyday. Oh, Mother. She is probably worried sick. I want you to know, when they come for me, the men in red, I will fight. I will fight as much as I can. There is always a way out. And I hope to find it. I will bring help. I promise. I have to go now, you are waking up. Just know and remember one thing. I will always love you, big sis.

With all the love in the world,

Sarah

I was in tears before I even got to the end. Somehow Sarah got a picture of us together. I looked at it, still crying, if not harder. (The pic is at the top in the banner thing!) We were at the park. 

"Abby? Are you okay?" I looked over to the cell across the hall. Ashton.

"Ya. Yes. I'm fine." I composed myself and started wiping away the tears.

"She will come back, she's strong."

"I hope she doesn't turn out like me."

He chuckled. "It could be in your blood."

I glared at him.

"Too soon? Sorry! I'm just trying to brighten the mood."

"Good Night!" I was so tired my eyes were closing on their own. I went to my corner and pulled some sheets up over me. 

"Good night." Then we both turned around and went to sleep.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

"Abby?!"

"Wha-What?" Ashton was calling my name. I sat up and looked at him.

"The Reds came by a few minutes ago. They wanted me to tell you something."

"Well, what is it?"

I noticed that he had been crying. Oh, great. Please no, Please no!!

"Abby,... Sarah... she died last night. She kept trying to escape, and one of the Red's hit her too hard. I'm really sorry."

I started crying.  I have no family left... No one here that I trust except Ashton.

A/N

Long chapter!! Hope you all enjoyed it!! I will try to update ASAP, when I have an idea of what could happen. THANKS FOR READING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2K 103
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
1.9K 100 81
𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'π“ˆ π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“ƒ π’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’, π“Šπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π’Άπ“. π’«π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ π’Ώπ“Šπ’Ήπ‘”π‘’...
1.5M 50.4K 34
the new and improved version Bound by Blood & Fire available on my profile :) ___________________________________ When Melanie's twin sister Isabel...
27.4K 2.8K 24
Is a hexing witch who can't use her powers, really a witch? Rowena Flores has issues... and we're not just talking about her disconnected wifi and su...