Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]

By lemonlover1110

[Satoru Gojo x f!Reader] A one night stand with a handsome stranger didn't seem like it would lead to much mo... More

↳ 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
↳ 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥
↳ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙨
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧
↳ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
↳ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝
↳ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 26
↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

12.4K 562 483
By lemonlover1110

"I could just eat you." You kiss Seiji's tiny feet, and he laughs. You adore his little laughs more than anything. You never thought you could love him more than the day he was born, but your love for him keeps growing more and more each passing day.

At five months old, Seiji looks like a replica of his father. You wait for him to grow more into his features, to look more like you. But he doesn't. You love him either way, even if he looks just like Satoru. Seiji just has the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest rolls. You can have a thousand of him, and as you think that you realize that you're forgetting how horrible childbirth was.

"Are you telling him that you're gonna eat him again?" Satoru asks as he walks to sit by your side. You don't pay attention to him, just looking at your baby. Satoru sits by your side and kisses the temple of your head.

You haven't had the date that you were supposed to have, and you're going out tonight. And instead of getting ready, you're playing around with Seiji. Satoru clears his throat before he says, "Maybe I should handle Seiji while you get ready."

"Why don't you get ready?" You ask as you look over to him. But he is ready. You're about to fight it off but you hear a certain sound that makes you hand the baby to his father. "Change his diaper while I go get ready."

Satoru is clearly annoyed when you hand him Seiji. It's his fault for suggesting that you get ready. It's also baby Seiji's fault for making a mess in his diaper during the worst possible moment. Satoru wastes no time in changing the diaper– Absolutely terrified though, especially after what happened during Seiji's first month of life. Satoru is protected by his infinity, but the room isn't.

"I'm gonna miss you tonight, Seiji." Satoru says, kissing the top of his baby's head. Every night that Satoru has to work, he hates the fact that he won't be able to be close to his baby. But Satoru wants to spend some time alone with you, and that means that he can't bring Seiji. He doesn't like the fact that Seiji is growing up so fast, and every time Satoru looks away the baby seems to learn something new.

He walks back to the living room, where Megumi tries to assemble something with his legos. Satoru smiles, realizing just how lucky he is. Tsumiki and Megumi argue like any pair of siblings, but apart from that, they're very calm kids. Satoru speaks up, "Do you wanna play with Seiji for a bit?"

"Didn't he just shit himself?" Megumi asks, leaving Satoru wide-eyed. Where did Megumi learn that language? Satoru doesn't have a potty mouth, then he remembers that you certainly do. Even around Seiji, even though he scolds you about it. He doesn't want Seiji's first words to be fuck or shit. Apparently those are the only words you know.

"Don't use that language, Megumi." Satoru scolds him, and Megumi rolls his eyes before standing up and walking back to the room. You're in the process of buying a house, and Megumi simply can't wait since he was promised his own room.

Satoru sighs before looking down at his baby. Seiji is stretching his hand out, trying to reach for something. Satoru doesn't know what, and he's trying to find what baby Seiji is looking at. He's cooing at something, and then Satoru's eyes finally land on the fish-shaped toy. Satoru grabs it and hands it to the baby. Seiji grips it, and Satoru just watches.

There's a knock on the door, and Satoru stands up, taking a deep breath to prepare himself to handle Kaya. When he opens the door, he tries his best to smile at her. She looks unamused with his presence, but her expression quickly changes when she sees baby Seiji. She doesn't waste a minute in taking the baby from Satoru's arms.

She's holding the baby in the air, risking that he pukes all over her, but she doesn't care. "My cute little nephew, I've missed you."

"You know it's not just him, right?" Satoru asks, watching as Kaya walks inside. She ignores him, of course she knows. Kaya has met Megumi and Tsumiki a handful of times, and they seem fine. She won't struggle much tonight. Satoru shuts the door. "How are you and Daisuke?"

"What do you mean?" She responds, genuinely confused. It makes Satoru click his tongue, in disbelief that they're still not dating even though they're so clearly into each other. Satoru ends up shaking his head, not wanting to get into the issue.

"Heads up, Seiji loves to poop right when you're changing his diaper so be prepared." Satoru warns her, and she chuckles.

"How many times has he done it to you?" She questions, and he scratches the back of his neck, awkwardly looking elsewhere. Too many times for him to be scared. While he looks away, he watches as you walk out of the bedroom, looking as stunning as ever.

You're putting on your earrings, and you're clearly not ready to go yet. You just walked out of the bedroom to greet Kaya. When she sees you, she smiles and says, "There's my favorite MILF."

Satoru clears his throat, which doesn't necessarily do anything. Kaya side-eyes him before she turns her full attention to you. You kiss her cheek before you kiss your son's head. "How are you? Didn't expect you to be here so early."

"I'm right on time, am I not?" She responds and Satoru hums in response. You call over Megumi and Tsumiki, and it takes them a minute to walk out of their room to the living room. You smile at them before informing them,

"You remember Kaya, right? She'll be taking care of you tonight. Please be nice to her."

Kaya smiles at the kids, and Tsumiki smiles back. Megumi doesn't care all that much, but it's fine, she knows he's a grumpy kid. You tell her basic instructions, stuff that Satoru can handle, before you walk back to the bedroom to finish getting ready.

Satoru wants to rush you since you have a special reservation, but he knows better than to. He just has to wait.

-

You're almost late to your reservation, but thankfully you're right on time. The place looks fancy, and the menu contains words that you can barely pronounce so you know this is way out of your price range; luckily, Satoru is paying. You're just hoping that Seiji's college fund isn't the one that's paying for dinner.

"How's work?" You ask before you bring your glass up to your lips. You still don't have a grasp on what he does, but you've moved on past it. You can't see it, so it doesn't concern you. As long as he isn't killing innocent people, you're fine.

"Let's not talk about that, please." He chuckles. He changes the topic, "How are your classes? Were your exams too hard?"

"Not too hard." You respond. You don't want to admit that the term was a bit harder on you since you hadn't taken classes since the previous fall term. Everything was so much harder for you because of your newborn. You managed to pull through though. "Glad to have the time off."

"That's nice to hear. Just know that if you don't want to do it anymore–" He begins and you cut him off. As tempting as it sounds, you can't really can't just drop your studies to be a stay at home mom.

"I do want to do it." You tell him. Your hands reach across the table to hold his hands. "Especially since you're paying for everything. I don't have that much left anyway."

"Just letting you know that you have other options!" Satoru responds. Satoru keeps looking you up and down, you simply look stunning. He's truly a lucky man. It isn't official yet, but you have a baby and you act like a couple so is there really a need to formally ask you to be his girlfriend? Well, he guesses that he should. "I wish I could stay with Seiji all day long."

"I mean... You could. Once I've graduated–" You begin and he interrupts him.

"My type of job isn't one that I get to quit. I'm stuck doing it until I'm dead." He's told you it a couple of times, but you don't seem to pay attention to it. Maybe he'd explain everything further, but he doesn't want to ruin the mood. But you speak up,

"Why were you so insistent on your parents not finding out about Seiji?"

"I just thought if no one in my life knew about Seiji then he'd be safe... I mean, you saw what happened when someone that wasn't supposed to know found out." He answers. He still hasn't quite figured out how Suguru found out, but he has an idea. He shakes his head before he smiles at you and he squeezes your hands, "Let's not talk about that."

"What do you want to talk about?" You ask him, slightly tilting your head to the side. You look sweetly at him, slowly blinking. Fuck, you look so beautiful.

"Just how beautiful you look. Thanks for coming out with me tonight." He can't stop staring with loving eyes, and you feel your heart flutter. You feel so warm inside every time that you look at him, and you nearly squeal each time he compliments you. Kissing him just makes you smile foolishly, and you hate that he knows the effect he has on you. He's been sweeter than ever lately, and you assume it's because he sees you smile like never before.

"Thanks for inviting me." You respond. It's nice to be out after what feels like an eternity. You don't have to worry about your baby or the kids. "We should do this more often. Just some alone time for the two of us."

"I love that idea. No musty kids around. No dirty diapers to change." He comments, causing you to laugh. You know that he hates changing dirty diapers but it's a task that always falls in his hands. "Plus we'll have fun after."

"Doing what?" You question before he informs you,

"I took the carseat out of the car." It doesn't hit you, but when it finally does, a smirk comes to your lips. He then clears his throat, "I hope you enjoy the dinner tonight. I love this place."

"Can't wait to taste the food."

-

It's fair to say that you weren't a big fan of the food so before your date comes to an end, you and Satoru walk around to find a place nearby to eat. Satoru keeps his eye out for a place that you might like, and he tries to walk fast since he sees you shivering. You're both well dressed since it's December, but it's windy out. Wind hits right on your face and you're sure that you'll end up sick.

"The food wasn't that bad." Satoru tries to argue, and you don't dare to disagree. It just wasn't too tasty, and you left half of your food untouched. Satoru found it delicious on the other hand.

"Yeah... I guess it wasn't." You respond, following his every step. He comes to a stop when he spots a cupcake shop, and he grabs your hand before dragging you to it. You're relieved when you step into the place, warming up immediately.

"What kind of cupcake do you want?" Satoru asks, and you take a moment to think about it.

"Carrot." You respond, and a smile comes to his lips. Luckily enough, there isn't a line so you're able to get your cupcakes right away. You take a seat and begin to eat. Satoru is trying to get some of your food, but you make sure to keep it far from his reach. The fact that Satoru has really long arms doesn't help you.

"Have you had fun?" Satoru asks, snatching your food out of your hands and offering his own. You refuse to take it though. You nod in response, getting some of the icing of his cupcake on your finger before bringing it up to your lips.

"How about you? I know you enjoyed that nasty ass food." You joke, and he rolls his eyes. You end up laughing at his reaction. He finally gives you back your cupcake and you gladly take it from his hands.

He clears his throat, "So..."

"So?" You blink rapidly, curious as to what he has to say.

"I guess we don't need to do this properly since we have a baby and live together and do everything that couples do..." He begins, and he pauses to gather his words. You have an idea of what's coming up, but you patiently wait for him to finish his statement. "I don't wanna drag this out, so I'll put it simple. Do you want to be my official girlfriend?"

You laugh. "I thought that at this point you'd be giving me an engagement ring but yes–"

He doesn't waste a second as he reaches into his pockets to pull out the ring that he has. Your eyes go wide looking at it. You weren't serious. There's a smile on his face as he says,

"Do you want to skip the girlfriend stage and become my fiancée then?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.5K 87
A Gojo Satoru and Iori Utahime one-shot collection Genre are mostly fluff and little bit of angst. I DO NOT write excessive 🔞 content here so don't...
56.1K 2.5K 52
"You're late," Shoko pointed out, pointedly. You sat down, bowing your head at her boyfriend, and smiling apologetically. "Sorry, traffic," you lied...
9.1K 536 15
⌜𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.⌟ ღ pairing: professor gojo x med student reader ღ...
116K 5.3K 24
Saikyō || The Strongest, Book 2 "That girl you fell in love with," I started, feeling Satoru's attention immediately shift to me. "What was she like...