with love from Eve Best x (Wr...

By emilyevewrites

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty promp... More

Day 1 - Rhaenys x Reader [stress]
Day 3 - Rhaenys x Reader [almost]
Day 4 - Rhaenys x Reader [public]
Day 5 - O'Hara x Reader [fantasy]
Day 6 - Anna x Reader [morning]
Day 7 - Rhaenys x Reader [first]
Day 8 - Farah x Reader [eager]
Day 9 - Anna x Reader [after]
A/N interruption
Day 10 - Anna x Reader [tears]

Day 2 - Silrah [mouth]

380 9 0
By emilyevewrites

PAIRING: Dom!Farah x Sub!Saul

WORD COUNT: 1,735

WARNINGS: smut, slight impact play, oral sex, pussy worship, domfem, face riding, vaginal fingering

A/N: Plot? Who needs plot? 😳 👀 I'm sorry this is kind of short... and also late 😅 I knew I'd fall behind, but the second day? Really? Anyway, hopefully I can keep myself on track for the rest of the week... Thank you (again) to the lovely faytalespy on Tumblr for this suggestion too ;)

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr
shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Farah knew that the paperwork was important, which was why she was sitting at her desk, practically braindead, and still working on it. Damn Luna... she could really be a bitch sometimes with her demands. The Solarian queen's favorite pastime seemed to be sending Farah an unreasonable and entirely overwhelming amount of busy work. But the worst part: it was busy work that needed to be completed nonetheless. So here the headmistress was, in her office far later than she'd intended to be on a Friday night and signing another agreement form.

That was when Saul entered.

To make matters worse, she didn't even notice him until he was directly across from her desk. She had her head propped up on her fist and was steadily falling asleep.

"Farah."

The fairy jerked awake, suddenly alert while calling her magic to her in preparation, and looked up at him. She relaxed seeing it was only him.

"Saul," she replied, rubbing her face as if trying to erase the exhaustion from it. "What are you doing here?"

He frowned. "Farah, you've been cooped up in here the entire day. Have you even been outside?"

She closed her eyes and hummed absently. "Yes."

"Standing at the window doesn't count."

Farah's eyes opened and narrowed her gaze on him. "I've been busy, Saul. Luna has asked me to write a progress summary for Stella, give a report of Alfea's seasonal finances, and sign countless of these-"

Before the headmistress could react, Saul was rounding her desk and leaning down to capture her lips with his own. She relented and kissed him back, but within a few seconds, Farah drew away from him and arched her eyebrows. "Go on, Saul," she prompted. "What wicked scheme are you planning to distract me from my work now?"

The man in question chuckled. "Why tell you and ruin the surprise?" He pulled her from her chair and toward the secret bookcase that led to the undercroft.

Immediately, Farah frowned. He better not have planned taking her to see—

Suddenly, she was shoved back against the books and pinned there by Saul's hands on her waist. His mouth traveled slowly over her skin, pressing casual but heated kisses over the warming skin of her neck. He lingered at several spots, knowing just where Farah was sensitive, and trailed his tongue up the column of her throat.

A shallow gasp escaped Farah, and she inclined her head to the side to offer him more space. He gladly took it and began to massage her hips slowly with his hands.

"Fuck, Saul," his fairy moaned breathily. "This is not what I thought you had in mind."

Her back dug into the shelf behind her as he pressed her harder against it. She whined as the book's spines dug into hers, but she didn't push him away. Instead, she started to grind against his thigh through her dress.

The Specialist broke away from kissing her neck to exhale heavily on her collarbone and grunt deeply. "Glad to know I can still surprise you," he muttered, drawing circles over her hipbones with his thumbs.

Farah smirked slightly and began to push herself against him more. Her hand lifted to cup his cheek and tilt his head so he had to look up her face. In her eyes was a familiar, almost knowing glint. Despite Saul initiating the action, Farah was now the one in charge. And she was plotting something behind that powerful hazel stare.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" she cooed sweetly. "If we're doing this, we have to make it quick."

In answer, Saul leaned back in and kissed her heatedly. Farah returned his passion and took a small half-step away from the wall. They had teleported as a pair many times before, so Saul only kept kissing her as he felt a slight drop in his stomach.

Seconds later, Farah's hands were hurriedly undressing him standing in her suite's bedroom. She pulled his shirt over his head, breaking the kiss for another brief moment before they were making out again. Her hands traced over his chest muscles, just barely gracing her nails over his skin.

In return, Saul reached his hands around her body, heading for the zipper at the back of her dress. But much to his surprise, his fairy guided them away.

"Farah, what—" he began to protest, but her lips sealed over his.

Hmm... shall we put that mouth to better use?

The thought popped into his head completely unannounced. But it wasn't his own... Farah was projecting herself into his mind. In the same moment he realized that, Farah pushed her tongue past his lips and into his mouth. The motion sealed her dominance in the kiss as Saul defaulted to her lead.

The headmistress didn't know how badly she had needed this. Just pure control and not needing to think about anything else. It was like Saul had sensed it. Or he'd just been acting on instinct for both of their sakes.

Farah broke away from the deep kiss, placing a second, softer kiss on his lips before slipping her hand into his. Saul followed her to her bedside and grinned as she positioned him up against the bedframe.

"This is your favorite part, isn't it?" he teased.

The fairy came closer until her lips brushed Saul's in a whisper of a kiss when she spoke. "Shut it." Then her hands lifted to his shoulders and shoved him back so she could crawl on top of him.

Easily, the pair kept kissing until finally, Farah began to inch her way up his body. Saul stared up at her in reverence as she magically removed any pins and bands holding her hair in place. It cascaded down her back in a magical waterfall, and Saul immediately wanted to bury his hands in it.

Instead of letting him indulge as she knew he wanted to, Farah hiked her black dress up past her hips. Her lacy black slip made Saul's mouth water, and based on their positioning and his fairy's earlier projected words... he had a feeling he knew where this was going.

"Saul," Farah purred sweetly, running her fingers through his hair. "Darling... you know I've had quite the day."

"Of course," he replied. His eyes tracked her expression intently, completely enraptured by the way she so easily took command of him in bed. It suited her.

She smiled and slowly began to roll her hips against his bare abdomen. He could feel now just how slick she was, and it made him hard almost immediately, as if he wasn't already.

"And would you be opposed to me using you to help distract me from my work?" she asked, her voice light and words dirty. "My little plaything..."

Saul groaned as she continued to grind down on his chest.  "No..." he managed.

Farah cupped his cheek with her hand and looked into his eyes. "You are mine, Saul. No one else's. Mine."

Nothing turned the Specialist on more than when Farah got possessive. She wasn't an overbearing, controlling sort of possessive. More like an occasionally jealous and protective sort. As was he.

"Farah," Saul replied, searching her eyes deeply. "I am yours. In body..."

"And mind," the fairy finished. She smiled gently for a moment, taking the opportunity to kiss him again. This time, when the kiss ended, Farah didn't draw back. Instead, she licked his lips and exhaled slowly against them. "I think I'd like to sit on your face," she stated plainly.

Her bluntness should have been surprising, but Saul was too entranced with her to care.

"Do whatever you like," he encouraged.

Farah smirked and continued her journey up his body. When she positioned herself over his face, Saul's hands helped to brace her legs. The fairy stifled a gasp as he slid her underwear out of the way and placed tender kisses on the inside of her thighs. Being worshipped by Saul was one of Farah's greatest pleasures. She was afraid she'd never get used to the feel of it.

When she did lower herself onto him, Saul was quick to begin. He licked a line right through her sensitivity that had Farah moaning for more. His mouth did not disappoint her in the slightest.

Saul's stubble brushed against the skin of her inner thighs, and the fairy nearly whimpered from the feeling of it. It was one of her favorite things when he went down on her. His tongue sought the areas he knew she was sensitive to, and he worked those areas the most. Sometimes it genuinely scared Farah how well Saul knew her, knew her body. But she trusted him more than anyone, and she knew he felt the same of her.

So when she began to shift her hips for friction, her Specialist adjusted and reached for her entrance with his finger. Farah didn't deny him the action, so he slid a finger into her while choosing to nibble on her inner thigh.

A fluttery gasp escaped the woman on top of him, and in time with her next breath, Saul added another finger.

Farah swore and tensed. Saul reacted immediately, trailing his tongue around her clit before flicking over it enough to make Farah cry out. He truly loved the noises she made.

"Saul," she moaned. "I'm so close. Please..."

He took that as she meant it -- finish her now.

Without hesitation, he scissored his fingers inside of her, dug his other hand into her thigh to keep her firmly planted down against him, and nipped at her folds. The soft scream Farah let out went straight to his cock, but he wasn't expecting to get off now. This moment was all about his fairy. Saul's tongue continued to lick up her arousal while he pushed his fingers in deeper. Then, he took her clit in his mouth and sucked it hard, once.

Farah came immediately.

Her body trembled, and Saul's diligent tongue savored her release. He moaned at the taste of her cum, and the vibration made Farah jerk down hard against his mouth unexpectedly. She immediately broke out of his hold and moved off to the side.

"Oh gods, I'm so sorry," she apologized immediately. "Are you hurt?"

Saul only shifted his attention to gaze adoringly at her. "You could never hurt me, Farah," he replied. "I'm fine."

She sighed softly and stroked his hair again. "Well, I suppose your distraction won out in the end."

"Wasn't it worth it?" Saul asked. The sight of his lips drenched with her slick made Farah's heart skip, and in answer, she leaned down to kiss him with complete gentleness.

The work at her desk could wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.3K 6
"you're gonna be mat..." your breath hitches, you can't even finish your sentence. "how could you do this to me?" how could he? how could neteyam bet...
80.1K 1.5K 33
Amelia Shepherd, Arizona Robbins, Teddy Altman, Callie Torres, Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Addison Montgomery, Lexie Grey, Jo Wilson, Carina Deluca...
263K 4.3K 100
------- "Why are you all happy all of the sudden?" She asked. He smiled at the girl, tears still visible on his eyes, before replying, "You being her...
1.7K 18 7
Hello! I'm doing another one of these in July, but I wanted to warm myself up first, y'know? I might not actually die in this one. June 9 through 1...