๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’

By m0onl1yes

๐š‚๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™น๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐šœ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š– ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ... More

๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐Ÿท | ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™พ๐™พ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐Ÿท | ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™พ๐™พ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š๐š‚
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐Ÿท | ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™พ๐™พ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™พ๐š„๐š๐š‚
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐Ÿท | ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ณ

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

631 22 0
By m0onl1yes

Twelve years before the Doom, Lord Aenar Targaryen's maiden daughter, Daenys the Dreamer, had a powerful prophetic dream along with visions that Valyria would be destroyed. Foreseeing the Doom, she convinced her father to leave Valyria before the cataclysm. House Areris along with House Velaryon where able to escape the doom as well, with all their children and dragons. Except the she dragon Reiny, The Voiceless she was said to of been injured long before the doom began so when Daenys had this dream her rider was forced to leave her behind. Reiny was killed later during the doom and not even a growl or call for her rider was heard, she was unable to make any noise, unable to burn pyres or enemy's. A useless dragon that could do nothing but fly. And after Reiny's death her rider never spoke or dreamed again causing dreamers and dragons to seemingly disappear from the Areris bloodline, eggs placed in cradles that never hatched, or on the very rare occasion a dragon did hatch it did not last long as the dragon born was weak and died quickly.

Lords, princes, and princess who never had a prophecy vision in his or her lifetime. Centuries had passed since the doom, and since the first silver lords reign, dragons and dreamers never came. But then came along the hope for House Areris. In 109 AC three babes where born to Jaehaenor Areris and Elayne Hightower. And as tradition states three dragon eggs where to be placed in the cradle. Of course no one believed they would hatch and if they did they expected them not to live long but they did... they all hatched and grew big and strong, Being able to roam the land of Merkworth and Lakewell as they rarely saw the inside of a dragon pit unless they visited their half families far far inside in the Red keep. But besides dragons they also had a dragon dreamer Saerehra Areris the key to team black...

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

ʙᴀᴇꜱᴇʟᴀʀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇɪʀ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴᴅʀᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ.

ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇʀᴋᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ʜᴇɪʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʙᴀᴇꜱᴇʟᴀʀ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʀᴜɴᴛᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛ.

ᴅᴀᴇɴᴇʀʏᴀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴋᴇᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇʀ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴛᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴠᴇʀʀᴀꜱ, ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇɴ.

ᴊᴀᴇʜᴀᴇɴᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇʀᴋᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʏᴛʜᴜᴄʀᴇꜱ, ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ.

ᴇʟᴀʏɴᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇʀᴋᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ɪɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ.

ᴅᴀᴇɢᴏɴ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ, ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴀʀᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ, ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟꜰ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀꜱɪᴏᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ

ᴀʟᴀʀᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄʀᴇɢᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ

Saerehra Areris played by Phoebe Dynevor
Daenerya Areris played by Katie McGrath
Baeselar Areris played by Daniel Sharman
Jaehaenor Areris played by Henry Cavill
Elayne Hightower played by Eva Green
Daegon Areris played by Charlie Hunnam
Alara Stark Played by Synnøve Karlsen

The rest of the cast as their respective actors!

All credit go to George R.R Martin and HBO for House Of The Dragon plot line and characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 390 24
๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ This story happened a long time ago. It is already over. Nothing can be done to change it. It is a story of return and l...
198K 6.3K 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š...
150K 4.9K 28
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž...
291K 13.1K 65
"๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฒ?" "๐“ท๐“ธ....๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.."