𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝟷 | 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

LAUGHTER FILLED THE halls of Merkworth as three children age of one and ten ran away from the guards and maidens but the daughter of the people, the one girl born of silver-white hair and violet eyes was faster then her sister who carried more of the Hightower features of their mother. And her twin brother who only had the violet eyes of his sister was right behind her always faster than their sister Daenerya but still none of them could ever catch up to their white haired sister. "Saerehra! Slow down wait for us!" Saerehra could only giggle as she ran faster when she heard her sister call out to her as she and her brother got closer to the doors to the castle's gardens. She could faintly hear her she-dragons whistles through the castles white walls. The triplets usually went to see their dragons every morrow after breakfast to tend to their needs but today was different, life changing different. Today they were going to see the heir to the iron throne on her ships with their adult dragons in tow.

She had heard her father and mother arguing the day prior that the Princess Rhaenyra wanted to betroth one of her sons to her or Daenerya in hope to strengthen their houses as it once was in Old Valyria. Saerehra wasn't opposed to the idea of marriage but she didn't with to be with a man she barely knew. She wanted to learn how to wield a sword like her brother, hold the dark sister like Visenya Targaryen did. But she was a woman and that was not her place not at this time. Saerehra knew that duty came before all else and she would uphold that because she could not become a disappointment for her family. Bursting though the doors Saerehra ran though the muddy garden towards the cliffs edges and just past the island of Lakewell she saw a large ship with Syrax and Sea smoke flying just ahead. Saerehra heard her she-dragon and her brothers dragon whistle and purr as they flew above her head to go greet Syrax and Seasmoke and their sisters dragon laid on the ground below the cliff resting as the sea water hit her green and yellow scales not interested in greeting other dragons. "Look! Brother" Baeselar stoped laughing once he saw the ships and two dragons by his twin sisters castle, well it will be hers once she came of age as Merkworth would become his after their father passed. "Is that their fleet? it's awfully small I thought it was bigger"

"It's just a Velaryon ship, a fleet would be much larger in numbers my lady" Jumping out of their skin slightly Saerehra and Baeselar looked to the figure that held their sister by her wrist. "Uncle Daegon!!" Laughing slightly their uncle let go of Daenerya's wrist and ruffled her hair long enough to make her groan in protest of the action. "You two have been running through the gardens again have you not?" Looking down at her dress Saerehra saw the mud, sand and dirt that clung to the bottom of it staining the yellow fabric. And her brothers boots where full of mud covering his entire foot up to his ankle. "You shouldn't let your father see you and your brother like that he won't be happy I'm sure" The triplets couldn't help but giggle as they watched their uncle hold out his arms for a hug one they all happily gave.

"How's the north uncle? Does Asioth still refuse to go over the wall?" Daenerya asked as she backed away from Daegon with her sister and brother in tow. "The north is very cold and past the wall it's even colder. I'm sure Asioth is enjoying the warmer weather... Now I need to talk to my brother do you know where he is?" Daegon always did his best to avoid answering questions about things beyond the wall and if his old dragon had gone over it or not. It brought far too uneasy feelings to him that his dragon the one thing he was supposed to have control over wouldn't respect his commands of going over the wall.