𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝟷 | 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

             THE TRIP TO DRIFTMAKRK was anything but a pleasant one. Jaehaenor grieved the loss of his cousin lady Laena. He had only talked to her a briefly during Princess Rhaenerya's wedding and before that he met her at the tourney for the late queen's babe Baelon. So to say the least despite not knowing her very well the loss still impacted him just as it would if he had known Laena just as well as he knew Ser Laenor. A friendship that grew during the war for the stepstones. But there was something else that made the trip unpleasant... it was the sea. It swayed the ship roughly throughout the night,  the triplets dragons had refused to have their riders fly in such conditions so they flew themselves above the ship remaining away from the storm that they were caught in. Daenerya who never got sea sick was nauseated the entire trip, Baeselar was caught by his father getting cozy with one of the crew men sons if he ever had been caught before it was by his sworn sword who never uttered a word to anyone, and Saerehra well she was forced to stay inside her room and every moment that passed her mother made sure to yell at her for her mistakes while the princess and her family visited.

The biggest one she had made in her mother's eyes was taking Jacaerys to that cave to pick those dragon eggs out of its clutch and visit Shrykos. It even seemed like her mother has resented her even more than she already had since Jaehaenor accepted Rhaenyra's betrothal to her eldest son and not the betrothal to Alicent's second son. "I am fairly disappointed in you Saerehra... This boy will do you no good, your children won't be legitimate. I do not wish for my bloodline to raise bastards! Do you understand me? You cannot allow this marriage to happen! You are a Hightower and you should be with someone as such" Saerehra pouted as she quietly stared at her mother's face, she was always so angry with her it made her think her mother had always resented her. "I have not done anything wrong mother... it was not my choice to betroth the boy It was fathers, all I am doing is my duty. That is all you ever talk about, my duty to the people, my duty as a woman... I do not know what more you wish of me!!" Saerehra felt her mother's hand come in contact with her cheek the pain stung but this was not the first time her mother had slapped her and if she cried her mother would only do it again.

"I wish for you to listen to me! I wish that you where more like your sister loyal to her Hightower blood, you have forsaken it for all I know and your brother do not get me started on that boy... he might he your fathers heir but he is no better than you..." The princess frowned as she clutched the embroidery hoop she had in her lap tighter which caused the wood to begin to snap from the pressure. "I haven't forsaken anything I swear! Baelesar has done nothing wrong he try's to please you mother but you don't see it!"

"But you have. You wear green like a Hightower should but you do not act, dress or wear your hair like one... anything you do leads back to your damned father... I think spending time with your family in the red keep will do you some good keep you away from your god forsaken father who fills your head with false ideals. And for the love of gods stop defending your brother he will only keep leading you down this evil path!"