appreciated

Par 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... Plus

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 32

1.2K 29 5
Par 90HYUCK

The sun was rising, a beautifully light orange and yellow hue painting the city of Seoul while birds were singing happily in the morning air.

Feeling the warm sunlight sneak into the blinds and hit Haechan on the face, his eyes slowly and finally start to open.

Groaning, he was going to stretch his body until he felt two pairs of arms around him. He looked down, seeing some red hair on his chest. Knowing who it was, he smiled and planted a soft kiss on her head.

Then, he sneakily got out of her grip and out of his bed. He stretched all of his limbs out until he heard a pop come from each and every one of them. He then sat back down and checked his phone.

He checked all of his social media, YouTube notifications and so on. He even decided to post on his Bubble.

HAECHAN just now on bubble

Sleepy 😴

While he was responding to all the messages on bubble, he felt a shift in the bed. Turning around he saw Umji slowly getting up.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Haechan asked, rubbing the girls hand. Her other hand was rubbing her eye, still clearly tired. Umji looked at him and nodded. "Mhm, did you?" Haechan smiled. "Yep, it was even better with you by my side. Surprisingly, I could sleep well that night."

Hearing that made a small smile appear onto Umji's face. She was glad that she was helping his insomnia. She felt happy.

The girl got up, making Haechan's face turn into a confused one. Seeing that, she decided to answer the question he wanted to ask. "I was going to make breakfast for you all." A frown fell onto his face. "You don't have to cook for us."

Rolling her eyes, Umji stretched her body out before walking towards the door. "I want to Hyuck, not a need, but a want." Then left.

Haechan quickly got up and followed her, seeing that she was taking the pots and pans out. He leaned over the kitchen counter and raised a brow, "What are you making?" Umji places everything down and got out the ingredients she needed. "Something simple but enough to fill your stomachs. No more questions, go away while I cook." Haechan frowned. "Do you need help?"

Shaking her head, she gave the boy a smile. "Nope, just go relax. I got this." Hesitant, he walked off and sat down in the living room, deciding to watch a show while she cooks.

But his entertainment was quickly replaced by boredom. It was boring not talking or being in his girlfriends presence. He just felt the need to see her again, to know she's there.

So he quickly got up and walked back to the kitchen, where she was cooking. Feeling a presence with her, she looked up and met eyes with her beloved. "Didn't I say go relax?"

"It was boring without you." He said, making her heart skip a beat. It was words like these that made her heart do a little flutter and butterflies zoom around in her stomach. He always knew how to fluster her. "Whatever. Do you wanna help or do you just want to watch?"

"I don't care— as long as I'm with you." He said with the quickness. Umji's face turned a bright shade of red, quickly turning away from him and becoming quiet. Noticing her flustered acts, Haechan came around the counter and hugged her back. His arms slyly wrap around her while his head goes straight towards her neck, leaving soft kisses on it.

Umji smiled widely, feeling the kisses and the love coming from each one of them. She was happy he was hugging her, but a bit annoyed because she really couldn't do any cooking. It was like a big koala attached to her.

Breaking the hug away, she turned around with her hands on the boys chest. He whined at the sudden warmth and contact gone. "Noo, come back." Laughing, she shook her head and pushed him away so she could cook. "I can't have you attached to my hip while I cook— it's impossible."

Haechan crossed his arms and huffed. A big frown was plastered on his face. He loved his girlfriends hugs, affection, warmth, and just her in general. Her presence calmed him down by a millions, always keeping him calm and collected.

Seeing the pout on his face, Umji places a kiss on it, making it turn into a small, shy, smile. Her sudden kisses always had him flustered and shy. Even if he didn't want to admit it.

"Cheer up, the food will be done soon. Then after that you can hug me as much as you want." As soon as she said that, Haechan's facial expressions turned into a happy one.

Seeing his happy expression, she turned around so she could finish cooking. All Haechan did was watch her, mesmerized by her beauty. He always thought she was beautiful but her natural face was so pretty. She looked amazing. Her red dyed hair tied up into a ponytail, her long eyelashes batting everytime she blinked, her plump lips, everything about her was mesmerizing.

He was so lucky to call her his.

haechanachae posted on their story!

The breakfast was quickly made and set, Haechan going to his members rooms and wake them up so they could eat.

They all slowly started to come out, Jisung being the last. His black hair was in every direction possible, looking like he got electrocuted.

"Woah! Is this all for us?!" Chenle said, his eyes sparkling while he eyed the food. Haechan scoffed, "Yeah, you're lucky my girlfriends nice enough to make you all food." Umji rolled her eyes and nudged her boyfriend in the side, making him groan.

They all eyed her with the look, 'could we eat now?' Making her nod her head. Everyone sat down and quickly started to eat, not wasting even a second.

Mark eyed the couple that were standing,'"Are you two not gonna eat?" Which made Haechan and Umji look at eachother. Umji shook her head, leaving a small smile on her plump lips. "Nah, I gotta leave soon. My roommate is looking for her own apartment and asked me for help." Haechan frowned at that. She was leaving already? He wanted to spend his day off with her.

Mark then looked at Haechan, raising a brow as if asking 'are you going to eat?' Haechan shook his head, but Umji quickly punched his arm which made him let out a dramatic cry. "Yes, you are eating! I don't care what you say you need to eat." And as soon as she said that, she started to make him a plate.

"No I'm not hungry-" Once Haechan saw the dirty look Umji gave him, he immediately shut up. He was hungry, very. He just wanted to spend the remaining minutes of time he had with Umji before she left.

Umji finished the plate for Haechan and handed it over to him. He took it and started eating, chewing with a frown on his lips.

Umji laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go change in your room 'kay?" He nodded but the frown still never left his lips.

She gave him a kiss on the lips before she walked into his room. Looking through the boys closet, she grabbed a random black hoodie and threw it on since it was pretty chilly in the morning.

After changing, she made sure she looked at least half-good before she left. While she was fixing her hair, she heard the door open, meaning Haechan was in the room.

She didn't even have to look because the boys arms were already around her waist in a millisecond. Smiling widely, she took a peek at the boy, seeing that his face was in between her neck with his eyes closed.

Umji took raised one of her hands to scratch his hair softly. "Are you still tired?" She asked him, getting and small hum as a response. She smiled at the response and took her hand off of his head so she could continue fixing her hair.

Haechan whined after losing the good-feeling, a frown placed on his lips. Umji noticed, and laughed once she did. "You love whining to get my attention huh?" She asked, turning around and hugging him.

"What can I say, your affection is the best." Haechan quietly said, his drowsiness still noticeable. It didn't help that Umji was running her fingers through his hair either.

The girl hummed, swaying back and fourth gently. Before neither of them could get a word out, her phone buzzed. Quickly checking it, she saw it was a text from her roommate.

emy 💋

hey are you still helping me look for an apartment?

yeah i am dww
hyuck is being a lil clingy 😭

ohhhh
he can come if too he wants
if he's even free

yea today is his day off
are you sure tho?

yeah i'm totally fine w that!

okay i'll ask him
but i'll be there in like 20

okayy be safe

i will love youu

love you tooo
Seen

Umji turned off her phone and slightly pushed away from Haechan, leaving him confused. "What's wrong?" He asked, worry flashing in his eyes. She gives him a comforting smile before shaking her head. "Nothing's wrong. But Emy said you could come over while I help her find an apartment if you'd like. But if you wanna stay here and chill that's fine."

Haechan immediately nodded, "Of course, I would love to. Not like I have anything planned today anyways." And that was honestly true. He was going to sit down and do absolutely nothing for the whole day.

But free hangout with his girlfriend? He'll take up on that offer with ease!

With that answer, Umji smiled in wider. "Okay well, you can get dressed if you like. I'll be outside waiting, okay?" Haechan nodded, letting go of her embrace and walking over to his closet.

Umji left his room with all of her things, softly shutting the door behind her. Haechan looked through his closest, trying to find something to wear. He wanted to match with her, so he picked out a plain black hoodie and some grey sweats. Perfect.

He then put on some socks and grabbed his phone and mask, leaving his room to go put on his shoes and say goodbye to his members.

Haechan saw his girlfriend putting on her Ugg slippers, meeting eyes with her and smiling at the same time. Then he saw his members all out in the living room. Walking over there, he coughed to get their attention.

"I'm going over to Evie's place, I just wanted to say bye." Some of them were confused on his name choice. Who was Evie?

Realizing he never told him his girlfriends english name, he corrected himself. "My bad, I'm going to Umji's place. Evie's her english name." Most of them oh'd while Mark sat there with no reaction. "Well bye hyung, be safe." Jisung said, giving him a small wave.

"Yeah be safe, I don't wanna be an uncle yet!" Jaemin said, making a few of the members snicker while Mark and Jisung gagged and Haechan scrunched his nose up. "We will be safe. Anyways, bye guys."

After he said his goodbyes— also yes, Umji said goodbye too don't worry. They both left and were driven to her dorm by his security.

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__ngumji 🪽

emi__ ur so fine 😩😩🙏
ka__ngumji ily

soojunlovesdami pretty tats
ka__ngumji pretty girl

hihidami i miss you prettyyy
ka__ngumji imy2, plans soon !!

ye_eul can u take me to get tattoos?
ka__ngumji do you want me to get beaten by mom? no thanks!!

daniyell ur tattoos r cool ig
ka__ngumji ur FINALLY being supportive

username1 ur so fine pls

username2 THE TATTOS??? i want u fr😩

username3 not even that pretty lol

username4 break up with my haechanie
username5 shut up ohmygod
username6 delusional fr

username7 pretty !

view more comments...

A/n: 5 chapters left omg...🥹 okay but fr the drama starts allll in the next chapter trust

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 4.6K 31
markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
97.4K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
151K 6.3K 30
❝Wait, you know Haechan?!❞ • what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ©bubilia
211K 10.7K 42
❝And I can see the sirens on his eyes, the poison on his lips, the burns of his touches, and yet I embraced him like a saint, ignoring how his fire i...