A Different Start: The Slime'...

Door idonotknowwhoyouare

What if Rimuru met the dragon sisters earlier or in a different way? Ship: Velzard × Rimuru × Velgrynd ... ... Meer

Information to know
Prologue
Chapther 1: The "Mighty" Storm Dragon Veldora
Chapter 1.1: Soulmates
Chapter 2: Unexpected Guest?
A Different Pov: The Result of Someone's Jealousy and the One who Suffered
Discord Server
New discord server
Chapter 4: Spawning of pokemon
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
.
Chapter 7 (draft)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Number People ?
Chapter 19: A fight

Chapter 3: Jealousy

5.3K 129 208
Door idonotknowwhoyouare

Rimuru Pov:

Uh... how do I... as much as I enjoy this... (IT IS EMBARRASSING!!)

It's heaven, actually, but still... being on the lap of a beautiful woman...

Ahem!

"Etto... Velzard-san?"

Velzard: "What is it, Rimu-kun?"

...Rimu-kun... since when'd she call me that?

Velzard: "The moment I saw you"

Is she constantly reading my mind?

Velzard: "I have no reason to"

...

Velzard: "Pfft- I'll stop now", *says with light giggles*

???: 《Rimuru-sama》

《What is it, Gobta-kun?》

Gobta: 《We've found 4 human adventurers, Rimuru-sama. What should we do?》

《Welcome them to town. We don't want a fight with them now, do we?》

Gobta: 《Roger that》

Velzard: "Who were you talking to...?"

"Ehm... a subordinate of mine...?"

Velzard: "A girl?"

"A male goblin..."

Velzard: "Oh, good to know" "What did he tell you?"

"Well, apparently, they found 4 adventurers within the vicinity"

Velzard: (humans?) "Did they fight?"

"I don't think so, no"

"Well~ either way, I'll have Rigurd prepare a feast for them, must be tired"

《Rigurd》

Rigurd: 《Hai, Rimuru-sama. I'll have it arranged immediately!》

《Thanks, Rigurd》

Rigurd: 《My pleasure, Rimuru-sama》

Velzard: "You sure are quite welcoming to them... aren't you worried that they'll attack you?"

"Of course I am, but... we have you, right? Veldora too"

Velzard: *blush* "Fufu~! You can count on me! I'll freeze their bodies and shatter it"

"You don't have too but we're counting on you, Velzard-san"

Velzard: (Cuteee!!! Must protect!)

.
.
.

Gobta: "Rimuru-sama, we're back-su~!"

Velzard: (Hmph! Fun interrupter!)

Rimuru: "Hmm~? Ahh, right. lead them to one of the tents."

Gobta: "Gobzo already did. Rimuru-sama? Who is that woman with big brea- I mean... Nice woman...?"

Velzard: "..."

"A friend and a guest, treat her well, yeah?"

Velzard: (...)

Gobta: "Ahh, I see... Will Rimuru-sama come with us?"

"Yeah, to catch on their situation of course"

Gobta: "As expected of Rimuru-sama!", "Then me and the others will be going-su~"

"Yeah, stay safe!!"

Gobta: "Hai-suu~"

Well then~ *attempts to jump off of Velzard's arms*

...eh...? I can't get off?! Isn't her grip a bit too strong?!

Raphael: <<Notice... it is advisable for Master to let the individual "Velzard"...>>

(<<Why?!>>)

<<...>>

Velzard: *walks to a tent where the humans went in while holding Rimuru* "..."

_____________________________________

| Inside the tent where the humans are eating |

"Yo~ you guys look fine" "Sorry for the food, it's all we can serve you since the village is currently under development"

The Adventurers: *swallows the food* "A talking slime?!"

Velzard: "Ara~ you guys have a problem with a talking slime?" *She asked with a smile that didn't reach her eyes*

The Adventurers: "N-no we were just shocked!"

"W-well you guys look comfortable. Welcome to the village! I may not look the part but I'm the leader"

The Adventurers: "A slime is the leader of goblins with direwolves' village?!"

Velzard: "You got a problem with my Rimu-kun, a slime, being a leader of a village?" (I'm already a bit pissed off from earlier but... they're pissing me off more!)

The Adventurers: "W-we're just surprised!!" *They said panicking*

"Yoshi, Yosh~ Break it up"

"Calm down, Velzard-san, it's fine" *waves slime hands*  "You guys too"

"I'm Rimuru, the slime" "Don't worry, I'm not a bad slime, you know!"

???: "Pfft-"

Velzard: "?" (What's up with her?) I don't get what's funny

Eh? Did she get my joke? The way she sits too... (Is she Japanese...?) actually..  how does she even eat with a mask on?!

???: "Shizu-san?"

Shizu: "It's nothing..." *glances at Rimuru before taking off her mask* "It's nice to meet you, Slime-san. I'm Shizu." *She smiled*

Velzard: (Slime...san... just like what those elves called my Rimu-kun...)

"U-un!  N-nice to meet you, Shizu-san!"

Velzard : ('san'?! just like how he refers to me?! just like that... another love rival huh...) "..."

"You guys can spend your time here as much as you want"

Leader: "Eh? Really? Thanks, Sir Slime!"

"Rimuru"

Leader: "Right, Sir Rimuru!"

_____________________________________

I don't know if some of ya'll wondered why I haven't posted anything. But here's why

1. PLDT (wifi) made an error on our WiFi, and it's been 5 days, and they still haven't fixed it yet. (currently using data)

2. School matters

3. Lack of ideas and motivation

4. My mom

That's pretty much all as far as I remember, and yep... hope you guys understand-🥲

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.6K 563 36
rimuru getting dominated by girls.(this is a harem well most likely (rimuru x luminous or rimuru x velzard and velgrynd )( bad grammar, some are wron...
86.4K 2.3K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
1.8K 23 5
We all know the Story of Rimuru Tempest and his anime of "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" (At least I hope you do) But what if someone from...
38.9K 885 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...