'his Shinigami (Zhan❣ bo FF)...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ bo has been in love with his zhan ge for eternity. even though zhan knows how bo feels for him... More

1.
1A.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16. (version 1)
16. (version 2)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. (version 1)- dazzling dreams...
24.
25.
26.
26a.
26b.
26c.
26d.
27.
27a.
27b.
27c.
27d.
27e.
27e1.
27f.
27g.
28.
29.
30.
{a/n}....😅
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. shini
36. shini
37. shini
38.
39.
40. shini
41. shini
42. shini
43 . shini
44 a . shini
45 . shini
46. Shini
47. Shini
48. Shini
49a. Shini.
49b. Shini
49c. Shini
49d. Shini
49f. Shini
49g. Shini
49h. Shini
49i. Shini
50 . Shini
51. shini
52. shini

49e . Shini

77 6 1
By ruba_rajan

No

Like those Butler's..... 

LIkr those hot and handsome royal servants.....

And vice versa....

🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷

When bo was not so done with his buttleringgggggg 

 bo ended up seeing an super cute supernatural  fantasy drama THE LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA and. THE MOVIE - THE MERMAID... 

And guess what..... 😉😉😉😉😉😉 

As expected ...... His gg became a fish ....... 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟.  😂😂😂😂😝 

I mean... Bo was so into mermaid so it was rationally inevitable isinit ... 

 Also ,  apart from his training time and practising time and school time ( as he was also same like us preparing  just a day before the exam..... ) 😝  So bobo had a lengthy time alone until his gg get back home from tuitions and classes  so , bo was searching more and more about fishes 🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠 i mean.... Actually that's what bo   mean  ....... Fishes and mermaids.....mermaids... And &  and &  he finally ended up with mermans....

When bo saw those mermaid movies and pirates of the  Caribbean sea movie and the mermaid with in.... Bo literally dreamed himself to be an explorer who is exploring this mundane world and saline blues ( waters 🌊🌊🌊🌊) in search of his mermaids..... That to when bo got to know from history books the great explorer  Columbus stated that ....  he too sited some mermaids while his voyage ... Bo was just out of the world  within his mind....

Along With the drama of starry night starry sea .... like those royal mermaids and merman.... And many more...

And he was dreaming his gg as  a fish ...no it's a merman,

Literally bo wanted to catch his fish like gg and seal him within his bathtub and feed him with raw fish like a shishi may be... 🤣🤣🤣 Well well these all are some diabolic thoughts and wild thoughts which bo had once...😝😝😝

Just he just wanted to keep his gg shielded within his hands and keep him away from everyone.

But the truth can also not be denied his gg must have the  only powerful merman of the milinum wrt bo and his dreams..... 

That only  one royal mighty super  powerful existence of this entire universe ..... 

The merman .....

His merman.....

And like always vice versa toooo. 

Were his gg was those voyager and explores who ended up fishing a fish named bo..... in his dreamland....

Well bo was happy either ways.... 

Dva fantasy World of dreamy voyaging prolonged forever.....

🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷

And when his fantasy world came to an end his actions thirst started uprooting....

Those hafty mighty knights and royal Duke's and his duchess were filling his mind now....

And like those Greek gods too sometimes..... 

And vice versa too....

Bo was so fascinated when bo saw the movies gods of Egypt and those end snake fight sequence.... They just blow 🍃 up Bo's mind like anything...

And those super crazy Sci- gic movie was never miss....

Like 🌟

Comment 💭

🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷🐰🐷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
12.8K 1.8K 36
[Completed] As choices, rules, timeless deeds, and beginnings attract then push Zhan away between two peaks of bliss, he learns: It's easy to fall, b...
4.5K 396 3
People create boundaries but heart does not relent. It falls for the person without its knowing and when it does, it gets deeper till it falls in the...
37K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...