๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

namgikook day

2.7K 242 45
By ot7_bang_tan

Hyung!"

"Kookie its mine! I won't give it to anyone" Yoongi said pressing the little toy to his chest.

"I am so sorry, my child is just really stubborn but what will you even do with that toy, you are adults so can you give it to my son?" Lady said.

"Mam you can buy that kinder joy, it's there" jungkook said to her.

"But he just wants the toy" lady said looking at yoongi who was hiding behind jungkook.
"And is he child who is crying for a little to-"

"Enough! You should teach your child some manners instead of agreeing to him anything he says!" Jungkook spoke firmly.

Lady glared at him and left from there with her child.

Jungkook sighed in disbelief then turned around to face yoongi. He saw him tightly holding the little toy.
"You love this little toy hmm?"

Yoongi just nodded quietly while looking down.

"You want one more?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi looked up at him with his glossy eyes and asked back
"You are not angry?"

"Angry for what? You did absolutely right hyungie, this toy is your property so it's your choice if you want to give it to someone or not" jungkook said softly.

Yoongi smiled and said
"Thankyou kookie, i want two more kinder joy, one for me and one for joonie"

Jungkook pouted asking
"And what about me?"

Yoongi giggled saying
"You are a big boy kookie and you like to play with needles and not these toys"

"Oh really? Then would you also like to play with my favourite needle huh? Tell me" jungkook said raising eyebrows.

Yoongi quickly shook his head as no.

"Just joking kitty, don't be scared and let's go buy a kinder joy for you and your joonie" jungkook said quickly Changing the topic when he saw yoongi's eyes getting teary listening to 'needles'.

"Then we will go home okay?" Yoongi said.

"But your joonie is coming here, he said we will have lunch in his favourite restaurant" jungkook said smiling.

"Joonie is coming here? You asked him to come here?" Yoongi asked with excited look in his eyes.

"Yes i asked him,now let's quickly buy your kindey joy and go out hmm?"

Yoongi nodded smiling widely. He happily went towards the counter and bought two kinder joys.

Then both him and jungkook stepped out from the cafe and saw namjoon already standing there.

"Joonieeeee!!" Yoongi hugged him tightly.

"Oh my little cutie kitkat, enjoyed your apple pie hmm?" Namjoon asked hugging back.

"Yes joonie but i missed you alot" yoongi said pouting.

Namjoon broke the hug and said after kissing yoongi's both cute round cheeks
"I missed my baby too, my cutie sugarcube"

Yoongi happily giggled then showed namjoon his little toy.
"I got this little toy from inside the kinder joy, its cute right joonie?"

Namjoon cooed while saying
"But not as cute as you"

"Hehe, this one is for you" Yoongi gave one kinder joy to namjoon.

"Ohh, Thankyou so much kitkat" namjoon said while taking it from him.

"He didn't bought one for me" jungkook said sulking.

Namjoon chuckled at him.

"Kookie, this is for you, here take it you little sulky baby" yoongi said giving him the other kinder joy.

"Baby? And me? Nah man" jungkook rolled his eyes while saying this.

"Oh yeah sorry, i forget you are a bunny, little sulky bunny" yoongi spoke and laughed hard.

Jungkook looked at namjoon who was also silently laughing
"Hyung! Stop laughing and teach your kitkat to never call me a baby!"

"I am sorry but it's between you both, i am not going to interfere" namjoon said backing away.

Yoongi stick his tongue out teasing jungkook.

"You little kitty, enjoying teasing me huh? Come here!" Jungkook said then picked yoongi up like a koala.

Yoongi yelped when jungkook slapped his butt a little hard.

"Jungkook! Don't do that" namjoon immediately spoke.

"Aishh hyung i am just playing with him, right kitty?"

Yoongi sniffled and nodded.

"Aww i hit too hard? I am so sorry, let's go to the mall hyung" jungkook said.

Then jungkook sat down on the front seat while namjoon sat down on the  driving seat and drove off to the mall.

"So what should we buy first?" Jungkook asked holding yoongi's hand tightly in his.

"Suits, there's a business party i need to attend soon so i need a new suit" namjoon said looking around.

"Ok, he is also going to join you?" Jungkook asked namjoon while pointing at yoongi.

"Well he can if he wants to" namjoon said smiling at yoongi who trying to eat the chocolate that was inside the kinder joy but because jungkook was holding his other hand tightly, he was using only one hand to eat which was making very difficult for him to eat.
"Aishh! Look at him"

Jungkook frowned then looked beside himself at yoongi. He sighed when he saw yoongi's mouth covered with chocolate.
"Hyung? What are you doing?"

"Eating you dummy" yoongi said still Licking the empty cup.

"It's finished already, throw it in the bin now, come on fast!!" Jungkook spoke seriously.

Yoongi hummed and threw it in the bin.

"Why are you so messy huh? Look at me and don't you dare to move you naughty kitty" jungkook said kneeling infront of him. He take out his handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned yoongi's mouth with it.

Namjoon just looked at them with a smile.

"Now it's fine, you want to wash your hands and face? Are they feeling sticky?" Jungkook asked softly while getting up.

"No, they are clean" yoongi said with a pout.

"Alright, hyung let's go and buy suits for you and him too"

Namjoon nodded at jungkook's words then they went to a shop.

"Hyung which colour?" Jungkook asked namjoon while looking at the different suits present inside the shop.

"Umm, i think I'll wear white and i want black for him" namjoon answered.

"Ok" jungkook said.

Then after an hour, they got the suits they wanted then left from that shop.

"Joonie"

"Hmm?"

"Are you not going to eat your kinder joy?"

*sighs*

💜

___________________________________________

Don't forget to vote🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.
664K 18.6K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
3.5K 113 6
jimin and tae are brothers. tae has a best friend, jimin has the hots for taes best friend