"ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ" - [ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴍᴀʟᴇ...

Por V01D_WR1T3R

The lightning bolt chose Barry Allen, turning him into the flash. But what would happen if a stray lightning... Más

ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 1
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛᴀɢᴇ
ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴠꜱ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ꜱᴜɪᴛ
ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇꜱ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜʀʏ
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴀɴ
ꜰᴀʟʟᴏᴜᴛ
ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

ʀᴜɴ

2.9K 84 87
Por V01D_WR1T3R

A/N: His speed trail is like Barts from Smallville, and there is no lightning generated when he runs. Just FYI.

So, your back. Welcome. I know you're expecting an intro like the last one. You know, Y/N L/N. Believe in the impossible, but you know the gist of it, so I'm just going to jump right into it.

Y/N sped around Coast City. He was still on the high that came with his newfound abilities. And over the past month, he had figured out some of the downsides. One of the few downsides' Y/N found out about his powers, from once having an incredibly painful migraine, was that he needed to consume large amounts of calories a day, and if he moved too fast, his clothes would begin to burn up from the friction, so he needed to be careful. To counteract that, Y/N just dined and dashed to make his life easier. An upside he discovered, was the ability to heal quickly, which Y/N learned about right after he was attacked in the alleyway in Central City, as his bruises and minor cuts healed within minutes of him dashing out of the city.

A month had gone by pretty quickly. I still steal, but only from those who have the high life. Not those who are struggling or have nothing. Even for a super-fast thief, I won't steal from anyone if I so please. Something someone taught me keeps me from going too far. It's like Robin Hood, but he just doesn't give everything to the poor.

Y/N sped down the streets, grabbing a businessman's wallet, swiping a few bucks and speeding off after putting it back. Once in a secluded area, Y/N stopped rushing around and decided to walk around like a normal person. He still had his red hoodie, but his jeans were ripped and his sneakers, which were once vibrant red, were much darker and now sporting singe marks. Y/N didn't really have a way to stop himself from combusting, so he just needed to be fast enough to put out the fires his speed started.

Y/N strolled down the street when he came across a boy selling newspapers. "Get your newspaper! Get your newspaper!" The boy waved an article and held a stack of it in his arms. Y/N shrugged and handed the boy a five dollar bill.

"One please." Y/N said, smiling. The boy handed Y/N the paper and took the five dollar bill. Y/N nodded at the boy, before walking further down the street again. Unraveling the paper, Y/N sped read the main articles. Inflation rising, stock markets crashing, the works. But as Y/N was about to close the paper, he saw a section of the paper, small, but noticeable.

"Red Streak Seen Speeding Around Central City"

Y/N's eyes went wide, as he quickly read the section three times over. Y/N couldn't believe it. He had never gone back to Central City, so that could only mean one thing. Someone else could move as fast as him. Y/N needed to be certain. He quickly placed the paper onto a table outside of a restaurant for any elderly person to read if they wanted to, and did something he didn't expect himself to do so soon. He was heading back to Central City.

(Timeskip)

Y/N sped into Central City before turning into an alley, skidding to a halt. Y/N pulled his hood up and exited the alleyway. Putting on his headphones, Y/N took a stroll down the streets of the city, refreshing his memory of its locations. The month he had been gone, things had changed in the city where he had been gifted his abilities. Y/N grabbed a protein bar from out of his backpack and basically inhaled it, as he walked past the local coffee shop of Central City. C.C Jitters. Y/N decided he needed a drink after running a far distance, so he popped into the coffee shop.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The barista asked.

"Can I get an iced caramel macchiato?" Y/N asked. The barista nodded.

"$4.75 is your total." Y/N pulled out a five dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to the barista, who handed him a quarter as change.

"We'll call for you when it's ready." Y/N smiled before taking a seat at a table. He twirled the coin between his fingers to pass the time, and that was when he saw a familiar face enter the building. The other person who was struck by lightning. Barry Allen. Y/N quickly pulled his hood further over his eyes, and avoided looking at Barry. He watched as Barry greeted another familiar person. He handed Iris West a bag from a Big Belly Burger, and hugged her. Y/N looked down, praying Barry didn't recognize him.

"So, how's work going at CCPD?" Y/N heard Iris ask.

"It's going well. Finished just enough to bring you lunch." Barry said, as he sat down with Iris at another table, while Y/N was doing his best to look as anonymous as possible.

"Caramel Macchiato." The barista called out. Y/N took it gratefully and was about to leave, but saw Barry pull out his phone before looking around and running out the door. Y/N found this odd, so he quickly followed, but when he got out of the coffee shop, Barry was no where to be found.

"What the..." Y/N looked to his left and right, trying to see if he missed him, but saw nothing. He drank a bit of his coffee before hearing sirens in the distance. And they were getting closer. "Red streak." Y/N realized, before speeding off. He rushed towards the sound of the sirens to see a car chase, the police following a stolen truck with masked individuals firing at the police that were following them. "Robbery? At least have some dignity to do it when it's not a time when people are trying to have lunch." Y/N complained as he looked down the street to see a police blockade. Familiar faces at the front of the blockade stuck out to him. Joe West, Captain Singh, and Eddie Thawne. "Great. More people I don't want recognizing me."

Y/N was about to leave, when he saw a red blur rush in and the parts of the truck were suddenly taken apart one by one. Y/N quickly used his speed to match what was happening, and saw a man in a red suit with a lightning bolt symbol on his chest using mechanic's tools on the car before grabbing the shooters and throwing them to the side. Y/N was impressed with the guys performance, but noticed that the truck wasn't going to stop in time, and was going to crash into the blockade.

(Barry's POV)

As I finished taking care of the shooters, I turned back to see the truck barreling towards the blockade, and saw that Joe wasn't moving as the rest of the police force were running to the side. I ran as fast as I could, but I knew I wasn't going to make it. I was sloppy, and it was about to cost Joe his life. But then the craziest thing happened. A red blur grabbed and moved Joe out of the way and to the side, and the truck missed him. I let out a breath of relief and rushed to him.

"Joe, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Joe nodded. "Thanks." I shook my head.

"Joe, it wasn't me." I said. "I saw someone who can move like I can. I couldn't believe it. They saved you." Joe looked at me in shock before patting himself down.

"Whoever it is, not only did they save my life." Joe groaned. "They also stole my wallet." My eyes widened as I looked around. And I saw them. In a red hoodie, staring right at me. They tilted their head before speeding off.

"What the hell?" I asked.

(Timeskip)

"Wait, so there's someone else out there who has speed like yours?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes, and they stole Joe's wallet, meaning they might have planned the robbery that I stopped earlier." I explained.

"So what are we calling him?" Cisco asked. Both Caitlin and I gave him a look. "What? It's what I do. I give names to people with superpowers." I sighed.

"Cisco, can you see if there are any high-speed disturbances that aren't me?" Cisco began typing away at his computer and a screen popped up with a red line leading to a random part of Central City. "That's where the disturbance ends." I eyed the screen for any locations the other speedster might have gone to. And one caught my eye. I quickly dialed Joe.

"Hey Joe. Do you have any charges on your credit card at the Central City Hotel?" I asked.

"Funny you should say that, because I just got a call confirming I booked a suite room at that very hotel. Me and Eddie are about to go and figure this out." Joe said.

"I'll see what I can do about it." I said, before hanging up and speeding off to the hotel. I quickly used the computer to see which room was paid for by Joe's card. And I got it. Suite #105. I sped up to the room. I fibrated the handle of the doorhandle and it broke off. I pushed it open and walked through the door to see things thrown around the suite. Junk food, jewelry, clothes. I moved quickly, speeding through the drawers of the room, the closet and the safe, which was obviously empty.

(A/N: Does anyone actually use the safes in hotel rooms?)

I was beginning to lose hope when I saw a backpack.

I grabbed it and dumped it's contents onto one of the small tables in the middle of the room. Multiple wallets fell out, along with a few plastic water bottles and protein bars. I went through the wallets and found each of them empty, except for one, which had Joe's I.D in it. I scoffed and pocketed Joe's wallet, before digging into the smaller pockets of the Backpack and saw a small bundle of I.Ds wrapped with rubber bands. I undid the rubber bands, but before I could read them, someone called out.

"Dude." I stood up quickly and spun around. There, standing in a bathrobe, was a young teen with Y/H/L, Y/H/C, hair and Y/E/C eyes, and they were confused. "You lost? You know, because I guess you must be, because this is my room."

"Technically it belongs to CCPD, since you used one of the detective's credit cards to pay for it." I corrected, standing my ground.

"I didn't take anything from anybody." he denied.

"You can save the innocent act. I had a friend trace all the charges you're trying to stick on him after you stole his wallet." I promised. But then he noticed their backpack, and he scoffed in anger. "And you went through my backpack. Man, that's an invasion of privacy, messing with my stuff."

"Your stuff?" I asked. "You stole all this." Suddenly, he sped past me, fully clothed with the empty backpack and with dry hair. I turned to face him like a normal person, trying to keep my identity a secret.

"Yeah?" He asked, tilting his head. "Prove it."

"I saw you save Joe West from that truck this morning." I said, and their eyes went wide.

"Man, nobody sees me when I'm doing my thing." He promised.

"Maybe you're not the only one who can move like that..." I began to read off the names from the I.D cards. " Y/N McCall, Y/N Stilinski, Y/N Hale, whatever your name really is."

"It's Y/N L/N." For some reason, that name was familiar. "Well, not that that matters because I'll be a thousand miles away before you can even blink."

"I don't know. I can blink pretty fast." I challenged. Y/N's eyes went wide as he grinned.

"You're the guy in the red suit." He said. "The one with the lightning bolt on it." I scoffed, but on the inside, I was nervous.

"I'm gonna take Joe's wallet, and after, you and I are gonna sit down for a long talk." I turned around to the table, but Y/N was already at the door.

"I'm not big on the chit-chat, dude. Sayonara."

Y/N super speeds out of the room, and I rush after him. We both speed down the street below and around the corner. I force him toward a reservoir. I reach out to grab him, but he suddenly stops and positions himself in a way where I can't stop in time, and I trip over his legs and go tumbling into the lake. When I get back up, I see he's gone. "Damn it."

(Timeskip)

I walk into S.T.A.R. Labs after drying myself off. "Guy's, I found the kid who stole Joe's wallet, but I lost him down at the reservoir. He tripped me into it." I explained.

"Uh, Barry." Caitlin said to me, and pointed to the med bay. I turned to where she pointed, and my eyes went wide with shock. There, sitting on a swivel stool spinning around, was Y/N.

"Hey, Barry." He said with a smile as he stopped spinning. "What took you so long?"

(Y/N's POV)

"So this is what"The Red Streak" base of operations is." Y/N said, as he looked around S.T.A.R Labs. Barry, Cisco and Caitlin looked at him with mixed reactions. Barry was nervous, Cisco was gleeful, and Caitlin saw a child, so she was both concerned and a little annoyed with his antics. Y/N then saw the suit on the mannequin, and his smile widened. "Cool suit, man!" Y/N said, speeding over to it. "Who made it?" Y/N asked.

"That'd be me." Cisco said, raising his hands. Caitlin smacked his shoulder.

"Cool." Y/N said, before speeding over to the training room. He pulled out a protein bar and quickly scarfed it down as he took in everything.

"So, when did you unlock your speed?" Barry asked, entering the room. Y/N shrugged.

"About an hour after I woke up from my coma." Y/N said. Barry's eyes widened in realization.

"That's why you seem so familiar." Barry realized. "You were the other person who was struck by lightning. You were the person Joe brought up for community service."

"That's me." Y/N waved.

"But then why would you steal?" Barry asked. Y/N's smile fell.

"Do you judge me for it?" Y/N asked quietly.

"Stealing hurts people." Barry stated.

"Hey, what I do hurts no one." Y/N pointed his finger at Barry.

"You're stealing everything in sight. That hurts people." Barry stressed.

"It's not like I ever really hurt anybody." Y/N said, as he sat on a treadmill. "I mean I usually just swipe a little bling from the stiff upper crust whenever I need some cash. I'm what you'd call a have-not, Barry." Y/N gestured to himself. "I take from the haves."

"Like Joe?" Barry asked, glaring at Y/N, who scoffed.

"They don't charge you if your card's stolen." Y/N mumbled.

"Oh, and that makes it all right." Barry said, disappointedly.

"Hey!" Y/N sped forward right up in front of Barry. "You don't get to judge. I didn't ask for this life. I have no choice!"

"There's always a choice." Barry stressed.

"Not for me!" Y/N screamed. "Not my life! I have had NO ONE!" Barry's eyes softened. "I have been alone for basically my whole life." Y/N growled, before moving away. "Look, I didn't even need to come back to Central City. I came back to find someone who was rumored to run as fast as me. I could have just stayed in Coast City if I wanted to." Y/N explained.

"You're not the only one who lost someone." Barry explained.

"Yeah?" Y/N asked, angrily. "Who?"

"My mom was murdered." Y/N froze. "And my dad was wrongfully convicted for her death." Y/N nodded at that, as he had a small flash of images from his past. Things he didn't like remembering.

"You know how that feels." The voice in his head told him.

"Shut up, Kevin." Y/N muttered, quietly.

"Pardon?" Barry asked.

"Nothing." Y/N shook his head.

"Barry, we need you in the cortex." Cisco's voice rang on the intercom. Barry left the room as Y/N was left with himself and the voice in his head.

"You can be like him, you know." The voice said to him.

"You know I can't." Y/N reminded. "Not after the stuff I've done."

"The past does not define you." The voice said. "What you do now is what matters."

"Do you really think so?" Y/N asked.

"I know so." The voice said. Y/N nodded. He stood up and exited the room and was met by a man in a wheelchair.

"Ah. Mr. L/N." The man said with a smile. "It's a pleasure to see you again."

"Hi." Y/N said, confused. "Do I know you?"

"Ah, right, we've only met once before. I am Dr. Harrison Wells." The man in the wheelchair introduced himself.

"Ah. The man who made the particle accelerator." Y/N remembered.

"Yes. That was me." He turned his wheelchair and wheeled off with Y/N following him down the hall. "It's quite interesting that you as well have powers similar to Barry's. But my question is if they are exact." Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? We're both fast. Isn't that enough?" Y/N asked.

"What I mean is if you two can do the exact same things. Barry has been able to run so fast that he unravels a tornado. How fast exactly have you been able to run?" Dr. Wells asked.

"I haven't actually tested that." Y/N said. Dr. Wells hummed.

"Then we should test that." Dr. Wells was about to guide Y/N back to the training room when Cisco came rushing to them.

"Dr. Wells, we have a problem." Cisco said. Dr. Wells and Y/N followed him into the cortex to see a screen that has Barry's vitals on it, and they were skyrocketing.

"What's going on?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know. We lost contact with Barry and then his vitals showed that he was in pain. And a lot of it." Caitlin said, and she was worried.

"Barry, can you hear me?" Dr. Wells spoke into a microphone, seemingly linked to the coms in Barry's suit.

"You can help, you know that." The voice in his head told him, almost in a "I told you so" tone. Y/N groaned mentally.

"I hate you sometimes, Kevin." Y/N muttered. "What was his last known location?" Y/N asked. The three of them looked at him in confusion. "Look, I'm just as fast as Barry, so I can get to him faster than any of you. Where was he last?" Y/N stressed.

"Abandoned warehouse on the corner of 6th street." Cisco said. Y/N nodded and sped off.

It had to be that one. It had to be the warehouse used by the crime syndicate I used to steal for. Must be bad luck or fate pushing me back to them. Or maybe it's a way for me to make up for all the stealing I did from before I got my powers. A chance to right a wrong.

Y/N skidded to a halt in front of the warehouse and pulled up his hood. He saw one of the side doors open and rushed through secretly. He snuck around, trying to keep himself on the downlow, when he saw four guys in suits holding guns surrounding Barry, who was handcuffed to a chair, but his cowl hadn't been taken off yet. Y/N was grateful for that. He knew exactly what to do, and sped around the warehouse until he found the power box and made a quick glance to Barry and slammed the switch off. Right when it was fully down, Y/N dashed to Barry as the lights slowly went out. The moment Y/N got to Barry, the lights were completely out, meaning Y/N could speed out without fear of being caught.

The bullets began to rain as Y/N made it to the exit with Barry in his arms. He held him while he was still strapped to the chair, and sped as fast as he could back to S.T.A.R Labs.

(Timeskip)

Barry woke up from his attack and looked around at his surroundings. He saw Caitlin taking a blood sample of him, and Cisco and Dr. Wells watching with worry.

"What happened?" He asked weakly. Everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief.

"You have a bit of trauma to the back of your head and your body has suffered multiple contusions." Caitlin explained.

"Yeah. I felt those when it happened." Barry said, wincing as he sat up.

"What exactly happened?" Dr. Wells asked.

"When I got in, they had someone sneak up behind me and hit me with a taser. After that, they just wailed on me with pipes and wrenches. They were going to remove my mask, but they were going to do it live." Barry explained. "I heard one of them say I got there too early."

"You're lucky." Y/N said, from the doorway of the med bay. "They don't usually like people messing with them."

"How do you know?" Barry asked.

"Who do you think worked for them unwillingly?" Y/N asked.

"Well, you did save my life. So, thank you." Barry said. Y/N shook his head.

"I don't deserve your thanks. You're a hero. I'm just a petty thief." Y/N stated.

"You don't have to be." Caitlin said.

"Caitlins right." Cisco agreed. "You could join us." Y/N's eyes went wide.

"Even after what I've done?" Y/N asked.

"The past is history. What you do now will ultimately define you." Dr. Wells said, wheeling over to him. Y/N sighed.

"Can I get back to you on that?" Y/N asked. This surprised the four people. "Look, I'm grateful and flattered for your offer, and I want to accept it. But I want one last opinion before I agree. Can I come back and give you my answer?"

"Yeah, sure." Barry said, confused.

"Thanks." Y/N said and sped off.

Okay, I know that looks bad, but listen. After the stuff I've done, I didn't think I deserved anything they were offering. Deep down inside, I felt unworthy of their kindness. And there was only one person whose approval would mean anything to me. My only friend. Only problem. I haven't seen him in almost six years. And he lived in Gotham City.

Y/N sped through the outskirts of Gotham City as night fell and the sky darkened. Rain fell as the speedster skidded to a halt. Finding his friend was going to be a difficult task. He was a very successful businessman, so he was either behind the gates of his mansion, which he had no clue where it was, or at one of his many business buildings. Unfortunately, Y/N took one wrong turn, and found himself in front of a group of thugs with clown make up on assaulting a man in an alleyway.

"Hey!" Y/N yelled, getting the attention of the thugs. "Pick on someone your own size."

"Lookie here boys!" One of the clowns said, pointing at Y/N. "We got ourselves a boy tryin' to be a hero!" Y/N shook his head.

"I'm no hero." Y/N said, raising his fists. The clowns laughed before rushing to him. Y/N used his speed to evade the attacks discreetly, and sent well placed hooks, jabs, and crosses to every single thug. As well as Y/N was doing, one of the thugs got up behind him and hit him over the head with a pipe. Y/N fell to the ground, and the thugs quickly capitalized on his stunned state and began laying waste to the boy, hitting him over and over again with punches and some pipes. Y/N was about to use his speed to fight back, when suddenly a clang of metal hitting metal met his ears and the sound groaning and people screaming rang about.

The thugs suddenly stopped hitting him and rushed off to face someone else. And Y/N looked up to see a man in some kind of dark armor destroying the thugs, throwing them into walls, dislocating limbs and clobbering them into the floor. He then threw a metal object at one of the thug's hands, and it knocked the pipe out of his hands. The thug let out a battle cry as he rushed the armored figure but was met with a side kick that sent him flying into a trash can. Y/N was shocked at this, and the figure grabbed something off their belt and pointed it up, firing a grappling hook into the building, and it pulled the man up to the roof.

Y/N got up and ran up the fire escape at super speed and was able to catch up to the armored person. "Hey!" Y/N called up to them. "Who are you?" Rain fell harder, drenching Y/N and the person in armor.

"Why are you in my city?" They asked, and turned to face Y/N, and to say he was filled with fear would be an accurate description of what he was going through.

"I'm looking for a friend of mine." Y/N shouted over the rain as thunder crashed in the sky. "I need his opinion on something."

"Not my problem." They said, their voice gravely. "Now get out of my city." They turned to jump to another building, but Y/N sped around to them and glared at the armored figure.

"You want me out of your city, then tell me where I can find Bruce Wayne!" Y/N ordered. The figure stepped back.

"Bruce Wayne doesn't have any friends." They spoke.

"Then you thought wrong. We've met. We had the same foster father before his butler Alfred was able to get full custody of him. He's a good man, Alfred." Y/N stated.

"What was your foster father's name?" The armored person asked.

"His name was Kevin Conroy." Y/N said, sadness filling his heart. "He was the best person in the world." The armored figure was silent. "Look, just tell me where to find Bruce." Y/N said, as rain drenched his face. "He'll remember me, I promise."

"No need." The armored person said, as the raised their hands and took off their cowl. And Y/N took a few steps back in shock.

(Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne)

"He found you." Bruce said, his voice no longer gravely.

"Bruce?" Y/N asked. Bruce nodded. "How? When? Why?"

"After I heard about Kevins death, I went around the world for five years as you probably heard in the news. I got training from people, and now I do this. Partly to make sure what happened to me, and my parents doesn't happen to anyone else, and also to honor Kevin." Y/N sighed.

Surprise! My friend is Bruce Wayne! Resident Billionaire Playboy Orphan of Gotham. And Surprise, to both you and me, he dresses up as some kind of dark knight with a bat obsession.

Y/N relayed everything that he had been through since they lost contact to Bruce, and Bruce listened intently. "Do you think I deserve this chance?" Y/N asked. "I mean, all of this seems like some kind of bad luck train along with coincidence."

"I believe that the lightning that struck you wasn't coincidence. I believe that it was a gift. Something for you to right the wrongs you've made."

"I'm not like you, or the other speedster." Y/N stressed. "I'm not a hero."

"Then don't be like me." Bruce said. "Be better." He put his cowl back on and walked over to the edge of the building. "And if you're going to do this kind of job, get something to cover your face." Bruce said and fired his grappling hook onto another building and swung away.

"Awesome." Y/N said and sped back to Central City.

(Timeskip)

Barry, Caitlin and Cisco were getting ready to leave S.T.A.R Labs. when Y/N walked back into cortex.

"Hey." Y/N called meekly. The three looked at him. "Is that opening on the team still available?" He asked, awkwardly. Barry smiled and nodded.

"Great, now comes the fun part." Cisco said, walking up to Y/N. "What do we call you?" Y/N furrowed his brows in confusion. "You have superpowers, meaning you need a cool code name." Y/N ran through his brain and ran through every nickname he had ever been given. But then he heard the angelic voice he heard in his coma.

...Impulse...

"Impulse." Y/N said. "I'd like to go as Impulse." Cisco smiled widely.

"Impulse." Cisco said, raising his hand for a high five, and Y/N returned it. "Now come along everyone! This calls for a celebration!" Cisco said, walking out of the cortex. Y/N smiled, ready for the future, and intent on making up for his past.

*Post-Credit Scene*

Harrison Wells watched the futuristic screen as Y/N and Barry walked out of the cortex. "Even if he showed up now, our plan will still succeed." He said as he waved the screen away.

"Will I get to have some fun now?" Someone asked from behind him.

"Yes. Just try to have restraint." Wells said. The figure began to giggle manically.

"Oh, what fun I will have." They said, and their eyes glowed red as lightning sparked off of them.

A/N: Yeah, I know that most people don't think of Robert Pattinson as Batman first, but if this story goes as I think it will, other variations of Bruce will show up with different actors playing Bruce, so don't go insane thinking Robert Pattinson is who I chose over the other Batman actors. It's just that his character's age works the best in this story at the moment. Other than that, let me know what you thought about this story, and look forward to the next one.

-V01D, out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110K 2.1K 39
Kara Zor El and Barry Allen were from two different universes. Before Barry was struck by lightning, he actually lived on Earth-3. It was the lightni...
1K 48 15
Barry Allen is just a kid. He goes to high school and has romantic problems just like every kid. So how is it that a bolt of lightning hit him and no...
131K 3.7K 53
What if The Flash's son grew up to be the exact opposite of what The Flash stood for? What if his own son took a path of darkness Instead of light? H...
77 7 6
Synopsis: After an accident gave Barry Allen the gift of superhuman speed, the young scientist quickly became one of Earth's most heroic defenders: T...