Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 55

14 1 1
By EGvamp24

I laid down trying to at least nap but I just stared at the ceiling "You okay?" I heard and I turned my head to Sarah. "I uh- so I haven't been really forward with you or the others." I told her and she frowned "What do you mean?" She asked and I sighed.

"I haven't been telling you everything, like on the island... I haven't been alright." I muttered and she sat next to me. "Liv? What is going on? You can tell me." She said grabbing my hand and I felt tears forming in my eyes. "I..."

Don't...

I looked at my side to see Taylor there again.

Don't tell her, she'll think you're crazy... she won't understand.

"Liv, c'mon. It's okay." Sarah muttered and I wiped my tears "I've been seeing Taylor... ever since the island." I told her and she frowned. "What?" I saw the confusion in her face and I sighed "He's been showing up and telling me all these things..." "Liv, that's crazy... he's back in OBX." Sarah said and I scoffed at her. She thinks I'm crazy now, she doesn't get it. "I'm not... no... I- I can't." I muttered and Sarah frowned "Liv... what? Wait." I shook my head then stood up and went up top.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

"So you sure you didn't tell him where the diary is?" "I told him i'd seen it, but I didn't tell him where." Kiara said and I nodded. "So why did Singh want it so bad?" "Singh said that he thinks the diary has a clue to the location of some city of gold. Like the gold on the Merchant was just a small part of it." She told me and i frowned. "Okay, so the diary we have leads to a 500-year-old treasure that no one's ever found?" I questioned and Kie shrugged "Pretty much." "I'm in. It's kind of like my best option at this point, so... definitely beats sitting in geometry class." I told her and she chuckled.

"Yeah, beats boarding school." Kiara said and I sighed "I mean I don't even know what'll happen when we get back to the OBX. Nothing good, I can tell you that. Nothing good..." "Olivia hasn't even found her siblings yet so she'll be focused on that." Kiara said and I nodded.

"Shit is going to suck for like a year..." "At least you don't got a restitution, though. No job. No parents. Yeah, arrows are going to be coming in hot. But you know what we do when arrows come flying?" I told her and did some ninja moves and swung from the visor. "And you shoot right back at them. And that spear comes at you, you plant, grab, disarm, straight into the jugular, finish them off like..." I yelled and we just laughed then the boat rocked and Kie tripped into me, we looked into each others eyes. "Just one by one, we'll defeat them all." I said and Kiara nodded "Whatever happens? We're gonna handle it together. Like we always do." Kiara told me and I silently agreed. "Kie-I ca-" "Hey!" We heard and we turned to see Pope and Liv which made Kiara step away from me.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Olivia

"Just wanted to let you guys know that we should probably stop for gas." Pope told them and JJ looked between us and they both nodded "Pope, I, uh... Yeah. Uh..." JJ mumbled and he couldn't even look at me.

I cleared my throat and smiled through my pain "I should go help Pope make sure he ties the boat well." I told them and grabbed Rafe's jacket I found "Liv, I..." "No... Don't touch me." I muttered as JJ went to grab my hand but I pulled away and went below deck.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

"Almost to Port, bro. Want to fill her up?" I asked and sighed "Need to get some food too." I muttered and he was dead silent which made me exhale. "Hey Pope. Pope, look, man. Look, I know you think you saw something up here. Or maybe you did see something." I told him standing in front of him and he rolled his eyes. "I don't know, but straight up, nothing actually happened." "You ain't gotta lie to me." Pope said and I shook my head "I'm not lying to you, Pope. Okay. That's what I'm trying to tell you. We're Pogues. We do not lie to each other." I said and he sighed "It doesn't matter."

"Pope, I don't want things to be weird between us, okay?"

"Well, things aren't weird." Pope said and i frowned "They aren't weird now?" I questioned and Pope sighed "No, things aren't weird."

"Well, then who's lying right now?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes again and looked over at the girls. "If you're asking me if I like it?" Pope asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"No, it's not my favorite thing ever, I'm not gonna stop you." He said and I exhaled out a breath, hoping he'd not say that. "It's your choice... You do what you want, but remember, Olivia Loves you dude... Don't hurt her." Pope said and I looked to Liv seeing her and Kiara talking. "I think I already did, man." I said and Pope looked at them too then I walked back down to the lower level of the boat.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Olivia

"Liv, can we talk?" Kiara asked as I sat on the edge of the boat as we we're finding a place to dock and I shrugged "Sure." I muttered and she sat next to me. "Look, whatever you saw isn't what it looked like." "I saw my best friend and my boy friend about to kiss right in front of me." I said as tears fell down my cheek and I cleared my throat "When we get back to OBX I'm uh- I'm done." I muttered and she frowned "What? You're done? What do you mean?" "I'm leaving... I actually thought really hard about this, um my dad is alive and my siblings are back in OBX with Miss Lana." I told her and she shook her head "Liv, we should talk about this. What about John B? The Pogues? Your friends?" "My friends? My friends who have done nothing but hurt me? You were going to leave me and Rafe with Singh, and... -I saw you and JJ on the island too. You have the same look that I give JJ... you are falling for each other!" I told her and she shook her head "It's not like that..." "Then what is it, Kiara! Because I have given everything." I told her and I turned to see JJ looking at us and I sighed.

"I've gotten my heart broken too many times and... I need to think of me. Think about what I want." I told her and got up then climbed off the boat, I saw Pope and Cleo sitting by a tree, they were talking about a club. "Hey, you guys almost ready?" I asked and they looked up at me and Pope frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged "I'll be okay. I promise." I said and he nodded. Cleo offered me a peanut and I gladly took it, I haven't eaten since the island but even then I hardly ate. But since my siblings are safe back home I can finally breathe.

"Thanks." I muttered and sat down next to Cleo "What were you guys doing just before I came by? What was that whole move?" I questioned and Cleo smirked, then looked at Pope. He gave her a little nod then Cleo smirked "We have made the No love club." She told me and I chuckled "No love club... hmm. I think that sounds great... but I'll let that be for you guys." I said and Pope nudged my side "Hey, everything will turn out fine. You guys will work it out." Pope said and I sighed. "I don't think this is something we can work out." I told him and we went back to the boat.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I was dropped off at my dock and I felt my heart beating fast but I took a deep breathe and kept walking ignoring my so called friends calling for me. I climbed the steps up to the back porch balcony and I got the key we hid then opened the door "Dad? Dad, are you he-" "Liv? Livy!!!" I heard and I saw Frankie getting up from the couch and ran into my arms "Frankie." I cried and hugged her tightly "Daddy! Robbie! Julian! Livy's back!!" Frankie yelled and I heard footsteps running down the hall and both Robbie and Julian ran towards me. "Liv!!" They both yelled and I hugged them to, not wanting to let them go.

"I missed you guys so much! I'm sorry I left you, I promise I won't leave you guys again." I cried and I opened my eyes to see my dad coming out of his office and I smiled "Dad." I sniffled then my siblings let go as my dad walked over to us and pulled me into a hug "I thought- i thought I lost you." He said and I buried my face in his neck.

"I thought I was gone too. There's something you need to know." I told him and pulled away, I looked at my siblings and cleared my throat "Hey, me and dad need to talk. Grown up talk, okay?" I asked them and they nodded, Frankie hugged me one last time and I smiled "Don't leave me again." She said and I shook my head "Never again." I said and they went upstairs. Me and my dad went into his office and I closed the door. "Big John's alive." I told him and he frowned "What?" "Well he might be alive, I guess John B found him. He went to look after me and Kiara were held hostage there but Rafe helped us escape." I told him and he nodded. "Wait, hold on... Rafe? He and Ward was in on this too?" "No! No, they had nothing to do with us being captured. It was all Nathan, he lied to me saying he had Frankie, Robbie and Julian that he'd hurt them if I didn't come with him. He was actually double crossing Ward and was gonna take the cross but he said he had friends higher than Ward. Carlos Singh, have you heard of him?" I asked and he nodded. "Singh is big with the trading in the West Indies... I had some business with him before but I never got really close. But that's good news about John." He said and I sighed "Sarah was going to go confirm it, John B got separated from us but supposedly he found Big John. What a coincidence that he was in Barbados at the same time." I told him and he nodded, he smiled at me and sighed. "I'm glad you're okay." He told me and I nodded "I- I don't think that I am... I uh, being stuck on that island was the worst experience for me, the others made the best of it but I- I had nightmares just about every night." I told him and he frowned. "I hardly got any sleep and I think... I think me and JJ are over." I said and he shook his head "Why do you think that?" "On the way back he and Kiara almost kissed I think, they say that it isn't like that but I know what I saw. And I saw them on the island too." I told him and he nodded. "Why don't you go talk to JJ?" He said and I looked up at him and I shrugged.

"Dad, there's something else." I muttered and he frowned "Nathan confessed he was the one to shoot you, he was the one who murdered grandpa Chet." I told him and he was about to say something but he just pulled me into a tight hug.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Kiara

I walked into JJ's yard to see a sign on the door "Hey. What's with the sign?" "Eviction notice. For, like, nonpayment or whatever. Doesn't matter. This place sucks anyway." JJ sighed and i frowned "Great to be back in the Outer Banks, right?" I nodded and cleared my throat. "So get this. I, uh, had an email waiting for me when I got home. John B actually found Big John. He's alive." I told him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. He's at the Chateau." I told him smiling and JJ chuckled "Damn." "Yeah, he thinks we're close to the same treasure Singh was talking about." I added and I stood there in silence for a second. "Hey, look. My parents didn't even wanna let me out of the house, but I told them I had to come check on you for Liv." I told him and he scoffed "Well, it's not me you have to worry about." He exhaled under his breath and i frowned "Jayj, what's up? Is it something Pope said? I know he's not all obsessed about what happened between me and him. We're both past that, but something's bugging you... is it Liv?" I asked and he shrugged "It was just weird,  what almost happened on the boat with us. It was just weird... and I l- I'm with Liv." He said and I nodded, I didn't want to hurt Liv, she's one of my best friends.

"Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I mean it was... it was weird for me too, like Liv is one of my best friends but... Not bad weird... I know we don't want to hurt Liv but I can't help but feel, you know." I told him and he nodded "Yeah, no. Not bad weird..." he said leaning closer as I did the same but he stopped "What are we doing? What are we doing? We shouldn't be doing this, nah." JJ said and suddenly we heard a tree branch crack which we turned to see Liv.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Olivia

I went to talk to JJ to see if there was something to save before I think about really leaving OBX but when I got there he was talking with Kiara and it looked like they were about to kiss which broke my heart. I accidentally stepped on a stick making a noise that got his and Kiara's attention "Liv?" I shook my head then took a step back "Liv, wait!" "Liv!" JJ and Kiara yelled for me.

"No, please. Don't stop on my account." I told them hopping back on my bike and rode away.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Kiara

"Liv?" JJ muttered and she shook her head, the look of betrayal on her face "Liv, wait!" JJ yelled for her as took a step back. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. "No, please. Don't stop on my account." Liv said hopping on her bike and rode away. "Shit!" JJ yelled throwing his hat on the ground and he looked at me.

"JJ-" "We shouldn't have- we shouldn't have done that." JJ said and i frowned.

"Liv will be okay we'll talk to her."

"No, I mean, it would all blow up anyway." JJ said and sighed "You know? Like... Look at you and Liv. You got your new threads on and Liv has her dad and her siblings back. Look at me. What do I got?" JJ said turning to his house.

"This? This piece of shit?" He yelled throwing a wrench at the house and I took a step back. "Getting kicked out of this place in three weeks anyway. Shit, I don't got parents right now. Why would you care? Why would you or Liv care? I'm just some loser that..." JJ went on and on making me tear up.

"JJ."

"You don't do care." JJ said and I shook my head.

"No, you don't!" "I do care!" I yelled and he shook his head "No, you got parents
that live in Figure Eight, you know? And so does Liv- she- she had a life before she met me." JJ said and i frowned "You know..." "That's not our fault." I told him and he scoffed "That's your future. You got that." JJ said and I sighed. "Look, if you need us, we're gonna help you. I'm... I'll help." I said and he smirked "It's that right there. Okay? Like... It's so easy for you to say that. You know why? Because you're a Kook. You're a Kook, Kiara." JJ said and I glared at him, I hated being called a kook because I was not a kook.

"Yeah, I'm a Kook. I was such a Kook when I was living in a cave with you for a month. Soaking in the Kook life." I told him and he shook his head "That's not what I'm talking about. God!" JJ getting onto his bike and starting it up and i frowned "Jayj, don't leave." I muttered and he revved his engine. "JJ, what the hell?" I yelled as he drove off.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Sarah

I texted Kiara to meet me at the dock and I told her what happened at Tannyhill. "Have you heard from Liv? You think you can call her?" "I don't think she'll answer me, she kind of saw me and JJ having a moment." Kiara said and i frowned "What moment?" "We almost kissed and she saw us then she ran away." She told me and my eyes widened "Oh." "I feel really bad but I don't know what this thing is between me and JJ." She said and i looked down at my lap.

"She even said she was done. She wants to leave OBX." Kiara said and i frowned "What?" "Yeah. I tried to talk to her and tell her that we all need to talk about it but she's hell bent on getting out of here... away from us." Kiara said and I stood up. "I think something is going on with Liv, she told me she has been seeing Taylor and I told her she was crazy. I didn't mean to make her mad but I mean it is crazy. Right?" I questioned and she shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 157 7
Kook vs Pogues - let's just say not everyone is involved in that drama, Alana Keating loves being on both sides, yes she's rich and comes from a weal...
2.4K 76 11
๐‰๐‰ & ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐๐„ AKA, ๐’๐”๐ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ & ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‘๐„๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ & ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‚๐€๐“ ๐‹๐€๐‹๐€๐‹๐€ & ๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐Š ๐„๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 21.7K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
109K 2K 43
**written before season 2&3** With John B missing at sea, the Pogues have split apart. John B's twin sister, Paisley, and JJ are certain that John B...