Mothers from imagination

By hellieslil

(Slow Update) This is my random thoughts and ideas becoming a story. It will include y/n with middle aged wom... More

+*:ꔫ:*﹤information﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
The Evening Event || hbc+olivia❗️
Birthday Party || hbc
Sick || hbc❗️
It's Okay.. || helen
Vivid Dream || hbc
You Are Loved || hbc
Promise || hbc
The Evening Event (second version) || hbc+olivia‼️‼️
Losing A Part of Me || hbc
You Don't Have to Do This Alone || helen
You don't need to hide it from me || hbc
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗲 || 𝗵𝗯𝗰
I'm Sorry || hbc

YOU ARE SO BRAVE || hbc

359 10 9
By hellieslil

                                🤍
┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
   sad, sick, comfort, fluff
└──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
In this story, let's consider Helena is around the right side of 40 and Elena is about 62 more or less years old.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Third Person's POV
Y/N came downstairs to have breakfast, but when she was in the kitchen, she did not see her mother who always greeted her with smile and kisses as soon as she woke up. It was totally strange because Y/N was the one who always came downstairs late. With that thought leading, she headed to her mother's room. She knocked at the door, but no reply came back as response. She wondered why her mother was strangely silent today. She went into the room. It surprised her when she saw her momma was still on the bed, sleeping. In her 12-year lifetime, this was the very first time.

She knelt near the bedside where her mother was sleeping. She felt something wrong. She heard very soft moans coming out of Helena, and she could feel the radiance of heat coming from her mother. Y/N saw Helena. Y/N wiped the sweat from her mother's face. When her skin met Helena's, the only thing she could feel was heat. Helena was burning up! Y/N was scared to death as she had no idea what to do. In addition, she had no experience in taking care of others. Mostly, she was the one who was taken care of. She carefully tried to wake her mother to ask her if there's any she could do to help her, but Helena was so feverish that moaning and whimpering were the only things that she could do in response.

Y/N felt like she was going to cry at any minute, and she had never felt hopeless in her entire life, but she pulled herself together because she knew that she needed to be strong for her mother. She headed to the living room and rang phone to her grandma to ask for help.

Her finger automatically pressed the numbers without any errors. She nervously waited to be picked up her phone call.
"Hello?" She heard the voice from the other side.
"Hello... Gran..."
"Oh! Y/N... Dearie... Do you need anything?"
"No... Yes! It's not me. It's momma. She... she..." Y/N could not continue as she felt like something was stuck inside of her throat.
"Relax, dear. What happens to her?"
"She is ill and... and I couldn't wake her up." Y/N's voice was shaking.
"Ok, darling. Could you prepare a bowl of water and a towel for me? I'll be there in five minutes!" Then, Elena hung up the phone.

Y/N headed to the bathroom at once after hugging up the phone. Then, she waited for her grandmother by her mother, mentally blaming herself again and again, whispering to herself the sentence "I'm so sorry, momma." repeatedly. Not too long after, Y/N hears the bell ringing from downstairs, and she knew that it was her grandmother. She went down and opened the door for Elena.
"Hello, dearie. Where's your momma?" Elena asked, kissing the girl's forehead.
"Upstairs..."
Y/N took Elena to Helena's room.

When Elena arrived, she checked the temperature, then she wetted the towel and squeezed the water out then put it on her daughter's burning forehead. Helena was moaning at the sudden changing temperature on her skin.
"Shh... Shh... It's okay, darling." Elena soothed her daughter.
"It's okay, momma. It's not gonna be long. I promise. It'll help your temperature go down. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you. It's gonna be okay." Y/N cooed Helena while she was sitting near her momma.

Elena continued doing the process of putting the wet cloth on Helena's forehead then rubbed some parts of her body with the wet cloth, but mostly on her forehead, turning side, and soaking the cloth again, for several times until she felt the temperature drop. Y/N helped her grandma to change the water when the water was getting warm and sometimes, put the wet cloth on Helena. A few moments later, Helena's moaning sound was getting faded as the temperature dropped, and she slowly started to fall into peaceful sleep.

After seeing Helena sleep, both Elena and Y/N felt relieved.
"Dearie?" Elena called Y/N who was sitting still by her mother, holding the older woman's hand in hers, staring at her mother with glossy eyes.
"Yes? Grandma..."
"Have you had anything to fill your tummy?" Elena asked.
Y/N shook her head, murmuring.
"No... Not even breakfast yet."
"Oh... Dear... Why don't you tell me earlier?"
"I'm sorry, grannie."
"It's okay, dearie. Do you want anything?"
"Anything is fine."
"How about garlic noodles?"
"Okay..."
"Do you wanna come with me?"
"Hmmm..." Y/N looked at her mother and thought. She wanted to go with Elena, but she did not want to leave her momma alone.
Elena could sense that.
"It's okay to wait here if you want. I will let you know when it's ready. How about that?"
Y/N nodded as a response to her grandmother.

After Elena had left, Y/N was back to cuddling herself near her mother. Y/N could not cuddle up with her mother as she knew that when someone was ill, their skin was sensitive to be touched. So, she just gently took one of her mother's hands in hers while she was curling her body into a ball. She rubbed the back of Helena's hand with her thumb, whispering, "I'm sorry, momma. I'm so sorry." She slowly laid down on the pillow without letting go of her mother's hand in hers. Not too long, she also started to drift off even though she tried her hardest to stay awake. She was exhausted, especially mentally.

Y/N was woken by the gentle touch on her head.
"Y/N... Dearie...?"
She heard someone calling her name. Her eyes flickered, trying to wake herself up. When she could manage to fully open her eyes, the first thing she needed to work out was where she was sleeping. Then, something clicked, and she remembered the earlier situation.
"Momma..." she mumbled. And she sat up.
"Hey... It's okay, darling. Your momma is fine. No need to worry. I just checked her. She is still in her sleep." Elena said, showing sleeping Helena with the tilting of her head as she cupped Y/N's face to soothe her. Y/N nodded as a response.
"How long did I sleep?" Y/N slurred.
"Not too long, dearie. It's just about twenty minutes or something. By the way, noodle is ready, dear."
"Immm Hmmm..." Y/N hummed in a response, rubbing her eyes with the heel of her hand. Y/N climbed down the bed. She tucked the blanket around her mother, prepared a glass of water for Helena, and followed her grandmother.

In the kitchen, Elena prepared the noodles for Y/N, and Y/N was sitting at the table, waiting for the food. Her little mind was not here. She was thinking about how she was hopeless and couldn't help her mother, how she was so dumb, and why she didn't know how to take care of people she loved.

She felt guilty.
She felt guilty for everything.
She felt sad.
She felt angry with herself.
She blamed herself.

Elena noticed that Y/N was being quiet. She knew that Y/N was worried and sad, but there was more than she could see on her face. The girl was zooming out, and that indicated her little mind was saying unnecessary things to her. She finished preparing Y/N's favourite meal and took it in front of the miserable girl.

"Ta-da... Your favourite noodles! Adding some love from me." — Elena winked at the girl to light up her mood. She kissed the girl's forehead and said, "Have some, love. You might be starving."

Y/N smiled at her grandmother and weakly whispered, "Thank you, grannie."

Y/N looked at the plate filled with her all-time favourite food, but she couldn't help herself to put a good bite into her mouth. Her chest felt so heavy and tight that she couldn't breathe properly. She felt like her throat was being blocked by something. Everything in front of her eyesight was blocked by the tears which were starting to build up in the bay of her eyes. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to explode. She couldn't breathe well as the pain in her chest grew. One of her shaky hands flew to her chest and pressed on it. She could feel that every movement she made was getting slower.

"Dearie...? Is everything okay?" Elena concerned.

Y/N looked up at her grannie with teary eyes, "N... No.." she stammered in a shaky voice.

"I... I can't breathe. And my... my chest hurts. It's so... so painful. I don't know why I feel like this! It's so... It hurts!" Y/N howled, letting all her tears she had held back.

Elena walked near to the girl and sat beside her. Then she guided the girl's head to her chest with one of her arms, and let the girl's face burying in it, muffling the sobs. The older one caressed and rubbed the girl's head and back to soothe her. Y/N hugged her grannie and cried her heart out. Elena released the hug and looked at Y/N from the length of her arm as soon as she noticed that Y/N could not help herself from calming her heartache crying so that led her to more panic.
"Hey... hey... Look at me, dearie! Look at me! Everything is fine. Can you breathe with me? Can you do that? Breathe in.... and out! Ok? Can you do it for me? In.... Out.... You got this!" Elena breathed with Y/N until she got back to normal state.

Later, panic disappeared from Y/N's mind and body, but cry did not. She was sobbing.
"I... I'm so sorry...!" mumbled Y/N.
"Oh... dear. Shh... It's okay. It's okay. Just let them all out. I'm here for you. Shh... Oh... my poor girl..." Elena murmured, pressing her chin on the girl's head, embracing the girl in her arms.

Elena was there for Y/N, without saying any more words, but shared her pain in silence. She gave warmth and gentle touches as gestures of affection and let the girl know that she was there for her. She knew well that things Y/N needed now was warm hug and good cry. The girl needed to let go of her suppressed emotions. So, she just let the girl cry in her arms, comforting Y/N with her presence by sitting with her, kissing her hair, temples, and head.
"I... I can't do anything for momma!" Y/N's soft words were muffled.
"Shh... Shh..." Elena soothed.

Elena felt so sorry for the girl. She felt like everything was deja vu as Helena had the same reaction to her illness when she was younger. Her eyes were getting moist as she couldn't bear to see her little girl suffering. Elena totally understood why Y/N reacted this way or how she felt because Y/N had never seen Helena, her momma, that sick before. Helena might have been sick before, but not usually like that. That's why Y/N was so scared and worried for her momma. This was the very first time that Elena had seen Y/N broken down.

As time went by, Y/N was calmer and calmer. She just sniffed and had hiccups sometimes.
"G-grannie?" Y/N started.
"Imm-Hmm? How are you feeling?"
"A bit better..." Y/N answered softly.
"You can talk to me whenever you're ready, dear. I'm all ears for you."
"Do you think momma is okay now?"
"Of course, love. Everything is fine. She's got flu... A little bad one... But no need to worry. Her temperature is getting low and back to normal now. Besides, I called John to check her."

"Doctor John?"
"Imm Hmm... The one who always checks you."
"I know he can help momma feel better!"

"Dearie?"
"Yes, grannie?"
"Did you blame yourself?"

Y/N could not answer that question because if she said no, it was so obvious that she was lying, but she could not tell the truth as she was afraid that her answer would make her grandma sad. She could not face that kind of sadness in her grandmother, especially when melancholy was because of her.

Elena noticed that Y/N became quiet as she was thinking how to answer the question. She did not push the girl to answer. She patiently waited for the girl to be ready.

Y/N let out heavy sigh before she whispered something.
"What did you say, dearie?"
"I said... yes. I blamed myself." Y/N answered softly.
"What do you think what made you blame yourself?"
"You know... Whenever I get sick, momma is always there for me, take care of me, cook for me, and... and everything! But not me... I couldn't do anything for her! I don't even know how to take care of her. If... if you aren't here, she... she could be in danger! I am so dumb! I am such an awful, bad daughter! I feel like don't deserve her!" Y/N answered, fiddling her rings on her fingers, lowering her head to hide her tears from Elena.

"Hey... look at me, dearie."
Y/N refused to look at her. Elena made Y/N look at her by holding the girl's chin up. Y/N found something soft and love in the older woman's eyes.
"You are more than deserved to be loved. You deserve the world. I know why you said that and how you feel, dear!"
"You do?"
Elena nodded, giving the girl her tender smile.
"Your momma also knows how you are feeling."
"Why?" Y/N was curious.
"Because-" Elena was distracted by a voice that came from the door.

"Because I had the same situation as you have." Helena smiled at them.
"Helena?"
"Momma!"

Y/N happily ran to her momma as soon as she saw Helena standing against the door frame. Helena opened her arms to her daughter, but the smile on the girl's face dropped, and she stopped when she was close to her mother.
"What's wrong, darling?"
"I... I can't hug you, momma."
"Why not?"
"If so, the hug... it'll hurt you. I don't want you to be hurt!" Y/N replied, her lips quivering. Some tears were falling on her cheeks, and she aggressively wiped them with the back of her hand. She didn't want her momma to see her cry. She sniffed.
"Oh... Darling... It's okay. I'm just sick. Well... a little bad one. And I'm okay now. Besides, I should be the one who gets worried. Not to spread the fever to you." Helena said, walking to Y/N.

The girl suddenly hugged her mother as tightly as she could. Helena embraced the girl. As soon as Helena hugged her, Y/N started to sob in her arms. Y/N shook her head, whispering, "I- I don't care if I get sick or something. I only care about you. And I-I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry that I am so dumb and not a good daughter to you. I don't know how to take care of you, like you always do. I'm so sorry."

"Oh... dear... It's okay. It's okay..." Helena soothed, pressing her chin on the girl's head, looking at her mother who was standing by the dining table with a pair of glossy eyes. Helena held Y/N tighter, letting the girl know she was here.

"Hey... hey... listen to me." Helena said as she released the hug and cupped Y/N's face, gently rubbing some tears away on the girl's cheeks with her thumbs. The girl was looking at her. She got full attention from Y/N.

Helena looked into the Y/N's eyes and said,
"Listen to me... You are not dumb! You are the most intelligent person I've ever seen. I said it because I mean it. I'm saying this not because you are my daughter but because you're such a clever, smart person! Of course, you know nothing about taking care of others. It's not because you are dumb or stupid. It's because you're so young that you're still learning about new things and experiences. You are just a little kid. And it's okay that you have no knowledge about taking care of others. Besides, you know now. It's the thing. The most important thing is that you called grannie. You asked for help. It's so brave of you that you can ask someone for help. Not everyone can do that. I'm so proud of you. You are so brave, my dear. Do you hear me?"

Y/N nodded, sniffing, and smiling at her mother through the tears. Helena kissed her forehead and pressed her forehead against Y/N's, letting close two pairs of eyes which were full of love.
"You are so brave..." Helena whispered to Y/N.
"There's one more thing you need to know that it's okay to feel like you're feeling right now." — Helena backed away from the forehead touching. — "I know you feel guilty for not being able to help. It's normal for people. You feel sad and worried about me. It's completely natural between mothers and children. So... don't be angry with yourself for feeling this way. Okay?"
"Okay..." Y/N responded, nodding her head.
"Great! Let's eat something!"

Y/N and Helena walked to Elena. Elena hugged Helena and asked,
"Feeling Good?"
"Yeah... I think everything is fine now. Just a tad bit tired because of lucking sleep. Except from that, I feel okay. Thank you, mama, thank you for coming. Thank you for Y/N..."
"Oh... It's okay, dear. By the way, John will come around 1 p.m. So, I guess not too long after our lunch."
"Okay, mama."
"Have a seat! I'll give you a bowl of noodles. I made it for Y/N earlier."
"Will you join us?" Y/N asked Elena.
"Of course, love."

Three generations sat together and have their lunch, chatting here and there. The rest of the day went well. Y/N sticked with her momma all day long. She was there for Helena when Dr. John came and checked. She cuddled up her mother, watching their favourite series. Y/N requested that she wanted to sleep with Helena for that night. And of course, Helena happily agreed that. It was such a full of different emotions day!

Word Counts – 3012
Started date: 03/August/2023 (22:22 p.m.)
Ended date: 25/August/2023 (19:20 p.m.)

A.N
Hello guys! Finally, I'm coming back from being silent for over one month. I don't like this ending that much. I hope I can edit it later when I get better ideas.
Thank you for being patient with me and reading my imperfect stories with love, kindness, and patience. I'm trying my best to finish my drafts. To be honest with you guys, I was planning to post a story for Helen's birthday. Unfortunately, I was lost in hope that time, so it was not successful. So, it becomes one of my drafts. I will try to finish it this month hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 889 22
One shots that is written with all possible respect but let a bitch dream about the beautiful women walking on earth wlw Might be some slow updates...
2.1K 33 29
Helena Bonham Carter FF. My first girlxgirl story so please don't be too critical. Kaydi Lee. 20th realm. Pretty. Educated. Actress. Helena Bonham...
6.7K 240 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...
6.3K 212 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...